Two's Company, Three's Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hold it in, Fuad. Just let go. Let go with me," Gabriel says. Fuad's cock throbs against his fingers, and with one final stroke, it bursts.

"Nnnngghhhh," Fuad grunts as cum is released from his cock like a broken dam, flying out so powerfully that he spaces out and lets the euphoria completely wash over him. His shaft pulses against Gabriel's grip, shooting out lord knows how many spurts of seed. Fuad feels some hit his stomach and chest. He feels Gabriel's hard cock still lodged inside him. He feels drained and satisfied, yet aching for more, so much so that he doesn't notice the loud, rapid footsteps nearing his room. It's only when the door suddenly bursts open that Fuad looks up from the mattress.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Luke shouts, his face red and the veins in his neck straining.

"Luke?" Fuad blinks. Luke scowls at him, then at Gabriel.

"About time you showed up, babe." Fuad hears Gabriel's nonchalant voice, before his cock calmly pulls out of his ass.

"Are you fucking serious?" Luke barks. "Why the fuck would you do this to me?"

"Wait... what's happening?" Fuad asks. Luke turns back to him with a glare.

"You're fucking my boyfriend, asshole. That's what's happening. And you're doing it on my bed, too? I never thought you were that type of guy, Fuad," Luke says, his eyes overflowing with hurt.

"But Gabriel told me you were okay with it," Fuad looks back at Gabriel, who's grinning at him.

"What... Is that true?" Luke turns his glare onto Gabriel. "Is that what you told him?"

"Yeah," Gabriel shrugs as he picks up his shorts from the floor.

"You lied to me?" Fuad immediately sits up from the bed. "B-but why?"

Gabriel puts his tee back on. "Because I wanted to cuck him," he says, still seemingly unfazed.

"You what?" Luke scoffs. They both stare at Gabriel in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's hot," Gabriel shrugs again. He reaches over to the bed and grabs his phone.

"But you... you could have..." Fuad stammers.

"Yeah, you could've just asked me, babe," Luke says. "I would've been down to watch you two fuck. You didn't have to go behind my back!"

"Oh, but where's the fun in that?" A smile stretches across Gabriel's lips. It sends chills down Fuad's spine.

"You... you motherfucker," Luke growls, his hands curled into two balls of fists.

"Don't be so mad, babe-"

"Don't fucking call me that!" Luke roars and raises his arm, but he doesn't attack.

"Wow, someone's angry. I think I should go," Gabriel says as he heads towards the door.

"Wait!" Fuad says. "Can I ask you something?"

Gabriel turns back, a curious look on his face.

"Did you mean it?" Fuad swallows. "The things you said about me? Do you actually like me or did you just use me for..."

Gabriel smirks. "I mean, I do like furry asses, but that's about it."

Fuad feels a crack striking straight down the middle of his heart.

"This isn't over," Luke turns to Gabriel, glowering.

"Then I would love to see what you do next," Gabriel says and winks at Luke before walking out of the door. He doesn't even close it.

.

.

.

A day has passed since the incident, but Fuad and Luke's room is still boiling over with anger.

"What the actual fuck? Like, what the actual fuck though?" Luke says, pacing around the room while Fuad lies on his bed.

"No, that's not a rhetorical question, like what the actual fuck? Answer me," Luke puts his hands to his head as he continues to treat the floor like a basketball court.

"I mean, it's pretty easy to understand if you ask me," Fuad sighs. "He's a sick asshole who used us to accomplish that dumb cucking fantasy. That's pretty much it."

"Okay, duh, I get that. But still," Luke says. "And how are you so calm right now? You should be fucking burning his apartment down or something." After Gabriel left, Luke showed Fuad his phone. It turns out that Gabriel was secretly taking videos while he was rimming and fucking him to send to Luke. Fuad felt disgusted with himself. He still does.

"Gabriel doesn't live on campus?" Fuad asks.

"Yeah, he has this super nice apartment right down the street. I think his family is loaded so- wait," Luke shakes his head. "That's not the point. Let's get back to how much we hate him."

"But what good does it do to-"

"Ughhhh," Luke interrupts him with a loud groan. "I fucking hate him. Like, I've never hated anyone so much in my entire fucking life. How dare he? How fucking dare he? I was so, so, so into him. And you were, too."

"Please don't remind me," Fuad shuts his eyes and tries to shake the embarrassment away, unsuccessfully.

"We have to do something, dude. We have to do something," Luke says. "You know, today I saw him across campus and we made eye contact. He just fucking smirked at me. Like he's mocking me or something. Can you fucking believe that?"

"Yes, because he did the same thing to me when I saw him in the hallway," Fuad opens his eyes to see that Luke has stopped pacing. A fiery expression is burning across his face.

"We have to do something," Luke puts his hands on his hips. "We can't let him get away with this."

"What can we do? There's absolutely nothing that would-"

"Let's get him back," Luke says, clenching his jaws.

"How?"

"Think about it," Luke lifts his brows. "He used us for sex. We do the same to him."

"Woah, time out," Fuad immediately sits up from the bed. "Are you implying what I think you're implying? Because that's literally a crime."

Luke glances to the side. "I mean..."

"Luke!" Fuad shoots him a glare. "You're not seriously suggesting-"

"Okay, okay, not that. That's way too far, I know," Luke holds up his hands. "But how about we just... boss him around a little?"

"And by that you mean..."

"How about we blackmail him?"

"WHAT?" Fuad shrieks.

"It's kinda on the same level as what he did to us, right? It's nothing too serious. We're just taking a tiny, tiny bit of advantage of him," Luke motions with his fingers. "And it's gonna be a one-time thing, I swear."

"Dude, that's still-"

"Just think about it, okay? Like, come on, I know you're into this shit."

Fuad's brows burrow together. "What do you mean?"

"We've watched porn together, dude. I know what type of scenes you like, because those are the scenes that I also like. And let's just say our tastes lie on the more... dubious side of consent."

"Okay, porn is one thing," Fuad says. "I would never-"

"Sure you wouldn't," Luke sneers. "I know you're getting so fucking hard at the thought of making Gabriel our bitch, aren't you?"

Fuad looks down at his crotch. No bulge is showing.

"You had to check? See, I knew it," Luke smirks. Fuad turns back at him with an exasperated sigh.

"Fine, but what will we use against him? Do you know any dirty secrets Gabriel is keeping?" Fuad asks.

Luke blinks.

"You don't? Then what's the point of this conver-"

"Wait, you're a CS major," Luke's face lights up. "You can hack into his emails or his phone or something, right?"

"No, dumbass. Hate to break it to you but our school doesn't offer hacking as an elective," Fuad spits.

"Fine, fine, then I'll figure something out," Luke nods firmly.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means," Luke crosses his arms. "That I'll find something."

To Fuad's surprise, Luke does find something. Three days later, Luke bursts into their room with his phone in hand and a triumphant look on his face.

"You will not believe what that bitch has to hide," Luke says and holds up the phone to Fuad's face.

Fuad's brows shoot up in surprise. "You actually found something?"

"Oh, look who's so excited all of a sudden," Luke grins. "But yeah, I did find something. And it'll shock you."

"What is it?" Fuad asks.

"See for yourself," Luke says as he unlocks the screen. Before Fuad's eyes emerges a string of texts listed as from two years ago sent to a contact saved as "Daddy."

"Hey daddy. See you after class?" a message from the sender's side reads.

"Yup. Wearing that jockstrap I got you?" the reply says.

"You know I am."

"Good boy."

"There's more." Luke swipes and more texts of similar content show up on the screen accompanied by the occasional picture. One quick look and Fuad recognizes that it's Gabriel's naked body.

"Okay," Fuad says. "So Gabriel was seeing someone. And what? This was before you guys started dating and- hang on, how did you even get these screenshots?"

"Simple," Luke smiles. "I went to that frat party yesterday. Gabriel was there. I asked Kyle and Noah to pretend to be drunk and crash into him while he was on his phone. Gabriel fell over, the phone slipped from his hands, I was right behind to swipe it. Got all the receipts I needed, deleted my trace, and put the phone in a random place for someone to find and give it back to him."

"What? You're crazy," Fuad stares at Luke in shock. "How did you get Kyle and Noah to-"

"I told them that Gabriel cheated on me, which is true, in case you forgot, and I wanted to mess with him," Luke says. "They're two straight allies who wanted to stand by their gay teammate's side."

"That's... some middle school shit but okay," Fuad says. "This still doesn't make any difference. So what if Gabriel was hooking up with some random guy he calls 'daddy'?"

Luke smirks. "That's the fun part. I looked up the phone number and guess who 'Daddy' is?"

"Who?"

"Are you familiar with the name 'Robert Wilcot'?"

Fuad squints his eyes. "Wilcot... isn't he-"

"Yep, he used to be a professor in the psych department here. Retired from teaching last year to be a sex therapist or something," Luke says. "And yes, you heard that right. He retired only last year. These texts are from two years ago. I asked around and it turns out Gabriel was in Wilcot's class back then."

Fuad gasps. "He was sleeping with a professor?"

"Yep. I'm telling you, dude, this is the perfect ammo for us," Luke adds. "Gabriel is applying to grad school. To study psychology of all things! Can you imagine the investigation our school would launch on his ass? The damage that would do to his application? Hell, he might not even be able to graduate."

"Okay, but still," Fuad tenses. "Using this to blackmail him is-"

"It's fair, Fuad, and honestly, pretty fucking hot if you ask me. Remember, he used us for his fucked up fantasies. Why can't we do the same to him?" Luke shrugs.

"I... I don't know about this, man..."

"I'm gonna do this no matter what, dude," Luke looks intently into his eyes. "So are you in or not?"

Fuad bites his lips and thinks, yet he finds himself unable to be rational. All that pops off in his mind is how Gabriel made him feel so small and low. How humiliating it was to be used, to be told that he was liked, and sexy, and beautiful, and to find out that it was all a lie. Fuad's brain is flooded with fury. Then, he remembers when Gabriel told him that he worried too much and just needed to let loose. Maybe that fucker was right about something. So, finally, Fuad gives Luke his answer.

"Fine. Let's go fuck that asshole up."

12