Two's Company, Three's Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake cleared his throat and broke the other's reverie and announced the next segment of the game. "Okay, for all of the marbles. Since Kim has no more clothes to play with, she is the official loser. So, now we play for what her punishment will be. We will play to 100 this time. If Kim wins, the game is all over. If she loses by less than 50 she has to give each of us a blow job and if she loses by more than 50 she will be fucked by both of us. Agreed?"

Kim was pretty shocked that her husband would allow his friend to fuck her if she lost by more than 50 points, but as she searched her feelings, she was hoping that that was the scenario to take place. She hadn't been able to get the thought of having sex with two men out of her head all day since the discussions last night and her dreams while sleeping. Both men were looking at her expectantly, so she smiled and said they were on.

The first hand killed Kim as Bart shot the moon successfully saddling her with 26 points. The next two hands weren't as bad, but she was already at 77 points while Jake had 29 and Bart 15. The next hand she was dealt offered a marginal chance of shooting the moon, so she decided to take the shot and, hopefully, lose big time! As they played their cards, Kim got killed as she expected and lost by 57 points. Both of the guys jumped from their seats and high fived each other. Kim got suspicious that there was a conspiracy afoot, but truthfully didn't care because she was going to get royally fucked.

Jake and Bart stripped naked allowing their engorged penis' to fly free from the restricted presence of their swim trunks. Jake then poured each of them one last shot of rum as they toasted to a fun night. They downed their drinks and stood looking at one another. Kim, for her part was examining Bart's manhood comparing it to Jake's. Jake was pretty well endowed by her experience and it looked as though Bart was a bit longer and a bit bigger in girth. She thought to herself, 'the prospects for a great night look good'!

Jake then moved next to Bart and said, "Kim, I think you should start by sucking our cocks for a while." Kim smiled, got down on her knees and took Bart into her mouth. Kim had always loved giving blowjobs and was especially excited this time. She took Bart deep into her mouth and laved it with her tongue as she sucked causing Bart to moan loudly. After several minutes, she moved to her husband's familiar rod and gave him the same treatment.

When Kim moved back to Bart, Jake said, "Make him cum in your mouth and then make me cum in your mouth, so we will last longer when we fuck you!" This idea appealed to Kim as she felt sluttier by the moment.

Bart, having not had sex for several months wasn't far from cumming the first-time Kim sucked him and was happy to hear that he should cum soon. After several minutes Bart cried out that he was going to cum and then unleashed a torrent of sperm into Kim's mouth. Kim loved the taste and texture of men's ejaculate and swallowed his very copious amount quickly. When she decided Bart had finished, she moved over to Jake and sucked him to completion.

Kim was hoping for a quick recovery by the guys because her pussy was burning up with desire. She continued stroking the guys in hopes that in their excited state that they would get hard again. Before long Bart responded and began getting hard again. Jake seeing his friend get another erection said, "Bart, why don't you sit on the couch and let Kim straddle you? Does that work for you Kim?"

Kim stood up, hugged her husband, kissed him passionately and said, "That will be great. Just know that I love you, Jake!"

"I love you too. Now have fun!"

After Bart had sat down, Kim straddled his legs, grabbed his regenerated cock, positioned it at her dripping vagina and then slowly lowered herself down impaling herself on the first non-Jake cock in many years. As much as she wanted a cock to be a cock, Bart's extra girth and length seemed to make a difference in what she was experiencing. When she had bottomed out on him, she moaned loudly and began lifting herself up to do it all over again. Pretty soon, the two established a nice rhythm as they fucked each other.

Jake stood and watched his beautiful wife for several minutes as she fucked his best friend. He couldn't believe how incredibly sexy she looked as she bobbed up and down with her eyes closed. As he watched, he noticed that Kim's anus was very exposed and thought about their discussion from the night before and decided it was time to take her anal virginity.

Jake walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of olive oil and then returned to a kneeling position behind his wife. He poured a small amount of the oil at the top of her ass crack and watched it slowly run down towards her rosebud. When the oil arrived, he began rubbing the oil around the muscle for several second before pouring more oil. When the second dose of oil reached her anus, Jake began pressing his middle finger into the tight little hole.

Kim, for her part, felt the oil and then Jakes finger as he began to prod her. In truth, she thought it felt really good, so just concentrated on fucking Bart. When she felt a second and third finger penetrating her ass, she looked over her shoulder at her husband and asked, "Are you going to fuck my ass, now?"

Jake smiled at his wife and said, "As a matter of fact, I am. Is that okay with you?"

Kim smiled and said, "I dreamt about this last night and I came so hard. So, yes, I want you to fuck my ass!"

Jake smiled, poured a good measure of oil onto his iron bar of an erection, smeared it around, positioned himself at her virgin hole and began pressing forward slowly. When Kim felt Jake at her asshole, she stopped moving on Bart's cock, reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide to assist him with his endeavor.

Kim felt the pressure of Jake's cock as it tried to penetrate in the out door. It didn't hurt at first until his head popped through the sphincter. Kim let out an 'Eeeep' as the sharp pain hit her. Jake stopped and asked, "Are you okay?" She assured him she was fine and that he could slowly press forward some more. Jake pushed in with small increments as Kim moaned. When he was ¾ of the way in, he stopped and asked, "Is this hurting you too much? I can stop if you want me to."

Kim turned her torso to look at her husband and said, "Oh fuck! Don't stop, it feels really good. I want all of you in me and then I want you to fuck my ass. This is amazing with two cocks! I really need to kiss someone; would you mind if I kissed Bart?"

Jake laughed and said, "Considering he has his cock buried in your pussy, I don't have a problem with you kissing him." Jake leaned forward and kissed his wife quickly and then returned to the task at hand. Kim lowered her face to Bart and began kissing him with all of the passion she possessed as Jake, finally, sank his cock balls deep in his wife's butt. He paused for a few seconds before he began pulling back out causing Kim to moan deeply again.

"OH FUCK, JAKE! FUCK MY ASS! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING ASS SLUT! FUCK MY PUSSY BART! MAKE ME CUM LIKE I'VE NEVER CUM BEFORE, BOYS!" Jake smiled as Kim let loose her tirade. Any fear that she didn't like anal was out the window. He could feel his friends cock moving beneath him through the membrane that separated the two holes. He was glad that he had told Kim to suck them off earlier because he felt he could last a good long while before cumming again.

Bart was amazed at the turn of events so far. He had his friend's beautiful wife bouncing on his balls while kissing him as if he was her lover. He loved it when she screamed out her passion like she had last night. He had jerked off listening to Kim cry out in ecstasy last night and now he was fucking her!

As their breathing got heavier, Kim broke the kiss with Bart and pushed herself up on her arms a bit to get some air. Bart took this opportunity to begin sucking on Kim's exquisite tits. Her tits were always sensitive, but combined with getting her pussy and ass fucked, it was pushing her over the edge.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME FASTER! OH, FFFFUUUCCCCKKKK, I'M CUMMMMMMMMIIINNNGGGG!"

For the first time in her life, Kim ejaculated as she had her orgasm! She began shaking and shivering as her climax overwhelmed her body. She had never experienced anything like the orgasm she was experiencing at that moment. She decided she could die at that moment and die happily. Normally, after she climaxes, Kim wants to be done with sex, but as the two guys continued pummeling her, she felt another orgasm begin to rise in her loins.

"OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! THIS IS FUCKING FABULOUS! FUCK MY ASS HARDER JAKE! FUCK MY ASS LIKE THE SLUT THAT I AM!"

Kim's orgasms were taking their toll on the two men and before long Bart blew his load into Kim's pussy followed closely by Jake into Kim's rectum. The three of them remained in place as they all gasped for air after their efforts. Finally, when Jake had recuperated, he pulled his cock from Kim's gaping anus and lay back on the floor. Next, Kim extricated herself from Bart's clutches, turned and lay down on top of her husband kissing him passionately.

After several minutes, Jake smiled at his wife and asked, "Are you alright?"

Kim laughed and said, "I've never been better! I have never cum as hard as I did just now and I came twice! I loved it! I love you! You can fuck my ass anytime you want to because I absolutely loved it!

As the trio returned to normal, they stood and hit the kitchen. They were feeling hungry after their efforts so attacked the leftover Chinese food and guzzled several glasses of water apiece. When they checked the clock, they saw it was after 2am, so Bart said, "I think church is out of the question in the morning." The three of them laughed at Bart's joke.

As they made their way upstairs to go to bed, Kim took Bart's hand and said, "Come sleep with us tonight. You shouldn't have to sleep alone." He grabbed his toothbrush and joined Jake and Kim in their bedroom. The three of them took showers and then hit the bed. Kim was sandwiched between the two men and after kissing them both good night, she told them both that she loved them.

The three slept soundly after their night's effort. Kim dreamed, again, about having sex with two men, but this time the men were the one's she was sandwiched by in bed. She awoke with a start and felt Bart's erection in the crack of her ass. Based on his breathing, she knew he was asleep as was Jake. She would have liked to have sex with the two of them again and experience the incredible orgasms she did in the evening, but decided that everyone needed to rest. She turned her mind to the possibilities that later that day held and fell back asleep with a smile on her face.

Jake woke up at about 11am and saw that Kim and Bart were still asleep, so he did his morning toilet ritual and then headed down to the kitchen to start the day. Just as the pot of coffee was ready, Bart entered the kitchen with a look of trepidation. When Jake handed him a cup of coffee, Bart said, "Look man, about last night."

Jake didn't let Bart finish, interrupting him by saying, "Last night was all me. You have nothing to be sorry or ashamed of. Actually, all day yesterday I was the one that caused Kim to dress provocatively and to flirt with you. She was really turned on that first night when we were talking about Jill in college. She mentioned a school friend of hers who had threesomes and had anal sex. I could tell she was very turned on and, well, I just wanted her to have a chance to live out a fantasy. I trust you enjoyed yourself."

Bart ran his hand through his hair as he said, "Of course I enjoyed myself. She is the hottest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen. When she took me in her mouth, I was amazed. When she took me in her pussy, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But, when she kissed me, my god, I fell in love. I kid you not! I am so in love with your wife that I think I should forget living here and go elsewhere because someone is going to get hurt and I couldn't stand it if either of you got hurt."

Jake chuckled, put both of his hands on his friend's shoulders and said, "I know exactly what you mean. The first-time I kissed her, I fell in love with her too. Let me tell you something else, I'm pretty sure she's in love with you as well. I've often thought that people have an infinite capacity to love, meaning that it is very hard to limit oneself to just one person. I know Kim loves me and will never leave me, but I also know that she loves you and won't let you go. Just you wait and see."

Jake and Bart had consumed one cup of coffee and were pouring new cups when Kim arrived in the kitchen. She had remained naked as she greeted the two men. First she walked up to Jake, said good morning and kissed him deeply. When she broke the kiss, she turned to Bart, pulled him up out of his chair, said good morning and then kissed him until his toes curled. When she had broken the kiss with Bart, she turned to fetch a cup and poured herself a cup of coffee. When she had turned back around facing the two men, she noticed something was in the air.

"What's wrong? You guys look like there's something troubling you. Is it about last night, because I have to tell you, I could do that over and over for the rest of my life!"

Jake smiled and said, "Bart is feeling a bit guilty. It seems he has fallen in love with you and feels like he shouldn't live in Portland because he's afraid of hurting us."

Kim walked up to her husband, held his hand, looked him in the eye and said, "Well, I have a confession to make. I'm in love with Bart. I was going to ask you if he could live here in our house instead of finding his own place. Last night was the single greatest night of my life. I felt, I don't know, sort of a spiritual connection between the three of us, and it wasn't just the sex."

"I agree," said Jake. "I think there was a special connection and I think Bart should live with us as well. So, Bart, it looks like the vote is 2 against 1."

Bart sat and took things in for a moment and then said, "So, Jake, you're okay with me having sex with your wife whenever I want? And Kim, you're all right with me just taking you anytime and anywhere?"

Kim replied, "I am, as long as you are alright with me taking you anytime I want." Kim then went and took Bart by the hand, pulled him to follow her and led him into the bedroom. "I want you to fuck me right now, right here! I want you to plow into my pussy and make me yours!"

Bart couldn't believe the hold this woman had over him. His cock was as hard as it had ever been as he pulled Kim to him and kissed her. He then picked her up and threw her onto the bed, where she landed on her back giggling with spread her legs wide in invitation. Bart dropped his boxers, climbed up on the bed and buried his face in Kim wet pussy. He stuck his tongue out and began licking the copious moisture that had developed between her lips. The aroma and taste of Kim was driving Bart crazier with desire, something that he had never experienced before. He ran his tongue into her vagina, along the folds of her lips, over her perineum, onto her anus and then, up to her clitoris.

Kim was going wild with the sensations that Bart was causing with his tongue. She ran her hands through his hair as she cried out, "YES, OH YES! EAT ME, BART! OH, MY GOD, YES! I'M CCCUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG!!!" Kim squirted, yet again with her orgasm soaking Bart's face with her girl cum. "FUCK ME NOW, BART! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT WITH YOUR BIG HARD COCK!"

Bart's lust was peaking with Kim's words. He quickly crawled up her body, placed his erection at Kim's steaming hole and shoved it deep in one push. The two lovers cried out at the same time as Bart bottomed out in Kim's pussy. Without pausing, Bart began pummeling Kim's sex as hard as he could in a frenetic display of need. Kim had wrapped her long legs around Bart's ass and was spurring him into her as if she was a rodeo bronc rider. "FASTER! HARDER! OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Kim's girls cum shot from her pussy again, soaking both she and Bart, but she kept crying for Bart to fuck her harder and to make her his slut.

Finally, Bart couldn't take it anymore and with a mighty growl let loose with a gushing climax as he bottomed out in Kim's pussy and held himself there as pulse after pulse wracked his body. Kim pulled him tightly into her with her legs and held him there for 15 minutes. When their breathing had returned to normal, Kim relaxed her legs and allowed Bart to roll free. She then asked. "So, what did you think, Jake? Did you enjoy watching your wife fucking your best friend? Would you like to see him fuck my ass? I'm really looking forward to that, so I can totally become his slut and yours!"

Jake was standing in the doorway smiling at his wife and his best friend and said, "That was an amazing display you two put on. Why don't you both take a shower and then we should go out for brunch."

Kim and Bart took a quick shower and then Bart went to the guest room to dress while Kim stood naked before her husband. She took him in her arms and said, "I love you, Jake. I love you so much. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I am, are you?"

"Oh, god! These past couple of days have been awesome. I had no idea I could be such slut, but I love it. Should I wear something sexy while we are out eating?"

Jake smiled and said, "That has been taken care of already. I want you to wear this dress and nothing else."

Kim looked at the dress and smiled. It was a casual sundress that she usually wore with leggings because the hem ended quite high up her thighs. It had a flared skirt which the wind typically blew up if it was breezy. Her lower half of her body had been exposed once in this drees while she and Jake were at a party. She should have been embarrassed that time, but she got a thrill out of it and fucked Jake hard when they got home. The material was, also, quite thin, so her breasts would be on display as well with her hard, large nipples pressing against the fabric and her tits swaying with her movement.

As Kim put the dress on, she said, "I hope I don't run into anybody I know from school. It wouldn't do for one of their third-grade teachers looking like a wanton hussy...at least for the mother's."

Jake laughed and said, "I was thinking we should go shopping after brunch and buy a few more things for you to wear and further expose yourself. I like to see you this way."

Kim laughed and said, "I like being seen this way. While we're shopping, I want to go to a drugstore and pick up a few items."

At about this time, Bart knocked on the door though it was wide open. Kim looked up and said, "Bart, you don't need to knock. You can come into any room at any time you want, okay?"

Bart chuckled and nodded. He was liking this arrangement more and more. During his year's abroad he was very careful when it came to sex. There were cultural taboos to be aware of and, in Africa, there was always the fear of contracting AIDS. So, for the most part he abstained from sex. He would, on occasion, meet a nice expatriate woman from Europe or the States and have a fling for a weekend, but those were rare occurrences. For the past year and a half, the only sex he had had was with his right hand.

When Bart saw Kim in her dress, he said, "You look amazing! Jake where did you find such a beautiful woman?"

"I was lucky," Jake said. "We happened to meet at a party at some friend's house. From the first moment I saw her, I knew she was the one for me. Let's go eat, I'm starving."

The three of them piled into Jake's car and headed to a favorite brunch place. It was late for brunch, so they didn't have to wait for a table. They had a good time talking and laughing as they ate. When they had finished, Jake told Bart about buying Kim some more sexy clothes to wear and he agreed that that would be a good idea. As they walked to one of the shops, a gust of wind blew Kim's dress up surprising Bart (and a couple of other pedestrians) with her lack of panties.