Two's Company, Three's Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were checking out, Daphne asked Kim about her sex life and without hesitating, Kim said, "Before last Friday, I liked sex well enough, though it didn't particularly rock my world. Jake was a considerate and attentive lover, but wasn't, I don't know, very aggressive or anything. On Friday, Bart came to stay with us and that evening they began telling stories about their college days and about a woman named Jill who had sex with them both at the same time in their dorm room.

"Well, we were pretty drunk and their stories made me pretty hot, so when Jake and I went to bed, I told him about a high school friend who used to talk about threesomes and how she loved getting fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time. Well, that night, Jake and I had the best sex we had ever had and then while I was asleep I dreamt about sex with two men at the same time. While I dreamt that the two men fucked my pussy and ass at the same time, I had an orgasm! I had never had a wet dream before!

"So, Saturday morning, Jake told me to wear only a t-shirt to the kitchen to tease Bart and then after sightseeing downtown, he told me to wear my skimpiest bikini at our pool. I was a brazen hussy bending over flashing my asshole and pussy at Bart. I discovered I loved showing myself off like that. So, anyway, that afternoon and evening we were drinking Piña Coladas like they were water and got quite drunk. Jake suggested we play a strip card game, which I managed to lose by getting naked first. I was so wet having Bart staring at my nakedness.

So, for the final game we played to 100. If I won I was off the hook. If I lost by less than 50 I had to give both of them blowjobs. If I lost by more than 50 I had to fuck both of them!"

Daphne laughed and said, "Let me guess, you managed to lose by more than 50, right?"

"Oh fuck yeah! So, Jake told me to suck them both off in order for them to last longer while they fucked me. My pussy was gushing in anticipation of getting fucked by two men! Jake told me to sit on Bart's cock while he sat on the couch. Bart is a bit longer and a bit wider than Jake and he felt so good as I slid down his pole. Anyway, after a few minutes of Bart fucking me, Jake poured oil down my ass crack, fingered my ass and then fucked it! I had never had anal before and had been scared to death of it. But, I was so turned on I welcomed him and told him to fuck my ass hard!

"I had never cum as hard as I did that night with two cocks in me! I'm hooked! They double fucked me again yesterday and then when we were going to fix dinner, Jake bent me over the kitchen table and just pounded my pussy and ass. I squirted so much girl cum I could have filled a small swimming pool!"

The two women had arrived back at Daphne's, so they grabbed Kim's purchases and went inside. Daphne brought out a cold bottle of Chardonnay and poured them each a glass as Kim examined her new purchases. After a few minutes, while looking at her new dildo, Kim said, "About Sunday afternoon. I hope I didn't overstep your boundaries by kissing you. As you can tell from my story I just told you, I've been pretty wound up and I found you very attractive, so was curious about what it would be like to kiss another woman. I hope you didn't mind."

Daphne chuckled and said, "If you'll remember, when you broke your kiss, I pulled you back in and kissed you even harder. Plus, I got to run my hand's all over your body, which is sensational by the way."

Kim blushed and asked, "Would you like to kiss me again? I would really like it if you did."

Daphne smiled, walked over to where Kim was sitting, pulled her to her feet and then pulled her into a tight hug while kissing her ardently. Kim moaned and kissed Daphne back, running her tongue in and out of her mouth while fencing with Daphne's tongue. Kim, also, began rubbing her hands all over Daphne's body while grinding her pussy into her leg. Daphne reached back and pulled down the zipper of Kim's dress and then let the garment fall to the floor. Kim then reciprocated allowing Daphne to stand before her naked.

Kim had imagined how Daphne would look naked, but the reality was that she looked even better. Kim, immediately fondled Daphne's large tits and then suckled on both of her large nipples with gusto. After some time, Daphne pushed Kim down to the floor and onto her back. She straddled Kim's face and lowered her pussy to Kim's mouth, while she lowered her face to Kim's muff. Kim couldn't believe she was eating another woman's pussy and was loving every second of it. She loved the taste and aroma of Daphne as she licked her all over. Kim knew what she liked when Jake ate her, so Kim did what she liked and before long caused Daphne to cum.

Daphne was, also, enjoying eating Kim. She had managed a taste of Kim while at the store after running her finger through Kim's slit and had been lusting for more ever since. She dove into Kim with the sole purpose of making Kim cum and cum hard. Daphne couldn't believe what a great job Kim was doing on her for someone who hadn't eaten pussy before. After about 30 minutes, both women had experienced several orgasms, so Daphne rolled off of Kim, turned around and kissed her.

"So, what did you think of your first lesbian experience," Daphne asked?

Kim smiled and said, "It was wonderful. Thank you for that. So, are you a lesbian, then?"

"No, I like men too. Actually, I like men a lot, but I really love being with a woman like you. It's such a nice feeling having a soft woman in my arms, a woman with a succulent mouth, soft breasts and a lovely personality. I think I could easily fall in love with you Kim."

Kim pulled Daphne in for a long passionate kiss and when they parted, she said, "I know I'm in love with you Daphne. This is so weird, because I love my husband totally, but after Saturday I fell in love with Bart and now I'm in love with you! What's wrong with me?"

Daphne chuckled and said, "There is nothing wrong with you. You are a loving person who gives and accepts love easily. I wish there were more people like you in the world." Daphne then pulled Kim in for another long ardent kiss that caused each of them to get wet again. When they broke the kiss, Daphne stood up and said, "Wait here. I want to fuck you and I want you to fuck me!" She pranced from the room and returned a minute later holding a very long, purple phallus.

Daphne told Kim to sit up and then she sat on the floor in front of Kim. She showed Kim the phallus, which was about 36 inches long with a head on either end. "You put one end into your pussy and I put the other in mine and then we fuck each other!" Kim did as instructed while Daphne did the same and then Daphne began pushing and pulling on the dildo. Kim enjoyed staring into Daphne's eyes as they both got fucked. Each woman played with their own clit and they both enjoyed several orgasms apiece.

When they had finished, Kim fell into Daphne's arms again and kissed her for several minutes. She then said, "That was fun, but it would have been nicer if we could have touched and kissed." They spent a very wonderful afternoon together, kissing, making love and playing with Kim's new toys. Finally, Kim said that she should be getting home and was shocked when she saw it was after 8pm. After she dressed, she pulled Daphne into a loving hug and kissed her with all of the passion she could bestow on her new lover. Daphne stood in her doorway naked as she waved goodbye to Kim and looked forward to Friday.

When she got home, she apologized to Jake and Bart for being so late and told the men in great detail what she had done all day. When she finished, she asked, "Are you mad at me?"

Jake pulled his wife into his arms and said, "I could never be mad at you. I understand your curiosity and Daphne is a lovely woman. I don't blame you for falling in love with her. Perhaps, in time, she will fall in love with us." Kim ate a quick dinner and then asked both Jake and Bart how their days had gone. Both men laughed and said their days weren't nearly as good as Kim's and they went on to tell her what they had done.

That night, Bart stayed in the guest room while Jake and Kim made love. It wasn't wild and crazy, but loving and tender. Though she liked how they had made love, she really wanted things to be a little rougher and frenetic like when Jake took her on the kitchen table. But, he had given her 3 orgasms and she felt wonderful as he took her into his arms and soon she was asleep dreaming about sex with two men and a woman!

Wednesday, after breakfast and after Jake had left for work, Kim was very horny and straddled Bart's lap while he sat at the kitchen table. She looked into his eyes and said, "I'm really horny, so I want you to fuck me right now. I want you to pound my pussy like I'm some 2-bit whore and then I want you to fuck my ass like Jake did the other day! I want it rough! I want it hard and I want it all day long!"

Bart was so horny after having gone nearly 3 days without fucking this lovely woman that he saw no problem with her request. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and then kissed her hard, their tongues dueling between their mouths. Kim was moaning loudly while Bart squeezed her breasts hard in his hands and then pinched her nipples and pulled them hard. Kim broke their kiss and cried, "FUCK ME, BART! FUCK ME NOW AND FUCK ME HARD!"

Bart reached behind Kim, swept everything on the table to the floor, lifted Kim onto the table, pulled her legs apart and then shoved his cock all of the way into Kim soaked vagina. He grabbed her tits hard, using them as handles as he attempted to pulverize Kim's pussy. Kim's eyes were wide and gleaming with lust as Bart gave her what she wanted. She was loving the pain as he squashed her tits with his hands. She loved that his long fat cock was showing her no mercy. This was exactly what she wanted. She reached down and pinched her clitoris hard bringing her to orgasm quickly. She came hard and squirted. Her girl cum squirted all over her belly and Bart's. She could feel it drip down over her anus as well.

After Kim had managed another climax, she told Bart to cum hard in her pussy. Moments later he blasted his first load into Kim's womb. Kim had her legs behind Bart and was keeping him pushing in and out of her, figuring he would get hard again soon with his lust. After about 5 minutes, Kim felt Bart getting hard, so she smiled and said, "Now fuck my ass, Bart. Make me yours and fuck me hard like you know how I like it!"

Kim lifted her legs as Bart pulled out of Kim's pussy. His cock was coated with her cream and as Kim pulled her legs back, he could see her anus was glistening with her moisture and his cum. "Just stick in, Bart. Plow into my ass like it's my cunt! I want to feel the burn and every millimeter of your beautiful cock. Make me an anal whore, Bart! Make me your anal whore!"

Kim's words enflamed Bart's hunger, yet again, so he lined his cock up with Kim's bunghole and shoved it forward as hard as he could. Kim cried out, "AAAIIIIYYYEEEEE! YES! YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK MY ASS UNTIL I PASS OUT!"

Bart couldn't believe how incredibly seductive Kim was as he pounded her back door. He had his arms wrapped around Kim's thighs as he pulled her into his hips as he slammed over and over into her butthole. He felt like he was freeing himself of years of sexual frustration into this woman. He would have stayed overseas if would have had a woman like this over there, but she was here and he was determined to take advantage of Jake's generosity in sharing his incredible wife.

Kim next cried out, "TELL ME I'M A SLUT! CALL ME A WHORE! I WANT TO HEAR IT!"

Bart was amazed at the stuff coming out of Kim's mouth. She was always so demure until she had sex and then she turned into a Bengal tiger! Bart thought about what to say and then screamed, "YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU LIKE MY BIG COCK FUCKING YOUR CUNT AND YOUR ASS? ONLY FUCKING WHORES LIKE IT UP THE ASS AND ONLY FUCKING SLUTTY WHORES LIKE TO GET THEIR ASSES POUNDED!"

The dirty talk pushed Kim over to another huge squirting orgasm as she covered most of Bart's abdomen and her's. Having cum hard just minutes ago, Bart felt like he could go on for an hour. He was loving the minimal lube as he fucked Kim with long, deep, fast strokes, always ramming into her ass as he bottomed out. He kept up the dirty diatribe calling Kim every nasty thing he could think of; he even shouted at her in French and Mòoré, two of the languages of Burkina Faso.

Kim was cumming constantly and was crying out gibberish until she had one last big orgasm. She shook and shivered and squirted nearly a quart of girl cum just as Bart explode with his own climax. When Bart's pulses stopped, he pulled out of Kim as her legs just dropped. She was breathing heavily, but her eyes were closed and she wasn't responding to Bart, so he quickly moved her around on the table so she was laying lengthwise, grabbed a dish towel, soaked it with cold water, wrung it out and put it on her forehead. He gently stroked her cheek and softly called her name, "Kim? Kim darling? Kim?" After a couple of minutes, Kim opened her eyes and looked confused. Bart smiled and said, "I think you passed out. Too much of a good thing?"

Kim smiled and said, "Well, I did tell you to fuck me until I passed out. I didn't think you would take me seriously!" She then pulled Bart's face to hers and kissed him tenderly, but with passion. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Will you carry me to my bedroom, please?" Bart easily picked Kim up and carried her to her room while her head was against his chest. He laid her down gently and then lay next to her and stroked her cheek gently.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are. Sometimes I get jealous of Jake because I want you for myself and don't want to share you. And then, I feel like a heel because I know Jake loves you over all else and that you love him too. Then we have a day like today when you share yourself with me and I know Jake knows about it or he will. It all gets a bit confusing. All I can say is that I love you Kim and I will never do anything to hurt you or Jake."

Kim smiled at her lover and said, "I know you would never hurt us. I, also, want you to know that I love you as well. Not as just a friend, but I love you on the same level as I love Jake. It's hard to verbalize, but that's the way it is. I, also, love Daphne the same way. It's, kind of, funny and weird, but I fell in love with you and her after knowing you for just a couple of hours. There's just something about you two and Jake that just grabs my heart and doesn't let go."

The two stayed on the bed for several hours falling in and out of sleep and kissing when awake. When Jake was due home, Kim said, "I know I told you I wanted you to fuck me all day, but what you gave me was more than enough. Thank you for today and I look forward to many more similar episodes. We should take a shower and then greet Jake when he comes home.

When Jake got home, she and Bart greeted him and then the two of them made dinner. While making dinner, Kim told Jake in graphic detail about how Bart fucked her that morning. Jake listened intently and when Kim finished her story, he said, "Wow! I wish I could have watched you two, it sounded hot. So, Bart, are you ready for your interview tomorrow? Do you need anything? A suit?"

Bart shook his head and said, "Thanks, but I have a suit. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I think they'll like me and my experience."

"Well," Kim said, "I hope you get it because it will break my heart if you have to leave."

Jake then said, "It will break my heart as well. It has been really great having you here with us and I hope you can make it permanent. You've done wonders for our sex lives!"

The three of them laughed as they finished their dinner. When it was bedtime, Kim whispered to Jake, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to sleep with Bart tonight. Okay?"

Jake hugged his wife, kissed her deeply and said, "Of course it's alright. I was thinking that if we got one of those monster California king sized beds we could all just sleep together, that way everyone would be happy. What do you think?"

Kim kissed her husband and said, "That would be wonderful. I'll look into it next week."

"Why next week? Why not over the weekend?"

Kim smiled and said, "I think we are going to be much too busy this weekend. Trust me!"

Jake nodded and then made his way to their bedroom while Kim turned and went to Bart's room. Bart enjoyed having Kim with him in bed to sleep and thought he could really get used to it.

The next day, Bart had his job interview and she thought he looked very handsome in his suit. Kim tidied the house a bit and then went to lay out by the pool. At 5pm, she began getting dinner ready and by 6pm Jake had returned home. At 7pm, Bart called and apologized for not calling and not to hold dinner for him. He was just now leaving his interview and would be home in 20 minutes.

Kim had some food waiting for Bart and when he got home he hugged her and said, "Thanks! I'm starving!"

As Bart shoveled food into his mouth, Jake and Kim looked at each other wondering how the interview went. When Bart put down his fork, he saw the two staring at him, so he laughed and said, "The interview went very well. I was the last candidate they interviewed and they said they would call me tomorrow whether I got it or not. It was setup so I could interview the company as well. The reason I was there so long was because they took me all over the place introducing me to people. The last thing they did, was take me to the office I would be working with and allowed those folks and I to talk to get a feel for each other.

"I was very impressed with the people I would be working with and liked every one of them. We got along very well, so if they offer me the job I'll take it."

Both Kim and Jake walked over to Bart and gave him hugs.

That night, Kim slept with her husband and they lay talking about what to do if Bart got the job or not. Kim wasn't prepared to let Bart leave and was trying to figure out if they could afford to let him stay with them. When Kim had finished her thought, Jake said, "Honey, I thought you knew. Bart doesn't really need a job because he's very rich. Last I knew, he was worth about 80 million dollars. His great grandfather invented disc brakes or something like that. When his grandfather died, he got all of that money. When his parents die, he'll, probably double or triple his net worth. He doesn't flaunt it at all and that's why we have been such great friends. We treat each other like normal middle class people and always have."

Kim looked dazed and after a while said, "I've never known a millionaire before. Wow! Well, I promise not to say anything to him or anybody else. We should get some sleep, because I think tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Friday started with a bang! About an hour after Jake left for work, Bart got a call from the company he interviewed with saying the job was his if he wanted it. When he told Kim, she whooped for joy and threw herself into his arms and kissed him passionately. She was naked as she usually was in the morning these days and Bart just had a pair of boxers on. She could feel his erection building and pressing into her as they kissed.

When Kim broke the kiss, she said, "As much as I would love to fuck you right now, I think we should hold off because I have plans for tonight."

Bart took a step back and though he wanted nothing more than to fuck Kim at that moment, he respected her request to stop. "So, what plans have you cooked up for tonight?"

Kim gave him a sly smile and said, "Nothing specific, I just think Daphne will be a lot of fun and that the four of us will, probably, have a great time. Why don't you call Jake because I know he would like to hear your good news."