Two's Company, Three's Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart agreed and immediately called his best friend and gave him the news. Their conversation was brief because Jake was headed for a meeting, so Jake asked if he could get the details that night. Kim told Bart that they should lay out by the pool, so the two went out and enjoyed the sun

"So, Bart," Kim asked, "Now that you have your job, will agree to stay with us here in our house? I would be miserable if you left. I really do love you and I know Jake does too. If you left it would leave an awful void in our lives."

Bart smiled at Kim and said, "I would like to stay because I love you both, too. Besides, I would really miss the best sex I have ever had."

Kim blushed and said, "I would miss your cock as well. Let me ask you something, do you think I'm a slut for fucking both you and Jake?"

Bart looked at his lover and said, "Well, yes and no. In the traditional sense, no, I don't think of you as a slut because you don't go chasing every cock out there. But, in a more moderate sense you are because you like your sex rough, you like to get fucked in your beautiful ass, you suck cock like a professional and you have no inhibitions. You are the most gratifying woman I have ever known and I can't help that I want to fuck you constantly."

Kim smiled at Bart's assessment and, while blushing, said, "You say the sweetest things. I'm really glad you're going to stay with us."

The afternoon passed quietly and at around 4:30pm, Kim decided she had to start getting ready for their night out. She hosed out her rectum in anticipation of some heavy anal sex, took a shower, styled her hair, put on her makeup in a very sexy way and then slid into her dress sans underwear. Jake managed to get home a bit early, so was showered and dressed by the time Daphne arrived promptly at 6.

Kim opened the door and welcomed Daphne into their home with a long tongue filled kiss. Jake and Bart watched the exchange with interest, now knowing that the story Kim told them about her encounter with Daphne the other day was absolutely true. When Kim, finally, broke the kiss, she pulled her lover towards the two men in her life. Daphne, this fine-looking man is my husband Jake. Jake stuck out his right hand, but Daphne pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. When they had finished, Kim then drug Daphne to Bart and said, "This handsome hunk of man is my lover Bart." Daphne pulled Bart into a hug and pecked him on the cheek as well. When Bart and Daphne had separated, Kim continued her introductions. "Guys, this is my lover Daphne, whom you met briefly on Sunday. So, Jake why don't you make us some cocktails?"

Both Jake and Bart were taking in Daphne as she stood smiling at Kim. She had on a sexy dress that was quite sheer except for a spiral opaque material that managed to cover her breasts, pussy and ass...kind of. Her very large breasts moved seductively since they were unfettered by a bra and her ass was delectable from what they could see. Kim was equally exposed in one of the dresses they had purchased on Sunday. Hers was a black semi-sheer material that exposed the skin that touched it. Her large nipples were very hard with her excitement and seemed to want to push through the material of her garment.

As Jake made cocktails, Kim announced, "At 7:30 I have an Uber on order which will take us to Chez Michel for dinner, where we have reservations. After dinner, we will go to the Pine Club for some dancing and then we will return here." Kim then turned to Daphne and asked, "Would you like to spend the weekend with us? I would really like it if you could."

Daphne pulled her lover into a hug and said, "I would love to, but I'll need a toothbrush."

Kim laughed and said, "I think we may have an extra, but if not you can use mine."

The foursome sipped their drinks and talked, mostly the men asking Daphne about her life. At 7:30 sharp, an Uber pulled up out front and the four of them piled into the car. Kim insisted that Daphne sit in the back between the boys, while she sat in front with the driver. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were immediately seated. Kim had ordered a bottle of Veuve Cliquot to celebrate Bart's new job and then the four of them killed two bottles of French Bordeaux red with dinner.

They were feeling pretty buzzed with the wine as they took another Uber to the dance club. They managed to find a table and ordered a round of drinks. After a couple of sips, Kim told Jake to dance with her and Bart asked Daphne. They danced together for quite a while, switching partners every other song. After a while, Jake and Bart returned to the table while Kim and Daphne danced together.

The two women were oblivious to everything and everyone around them as they clung tightly to each other during a slow song. Their hands were dancing all over each other's bodies while the kissed intensely. Several different men tried to inject themselves between the two sexy women, but they were having none of it, as they clung to one another. Finally, the two women returned to their table where Kim said to Jake, "Jake, honey, I'm really horny and I want to go home so you and Bart can fuck Daphne and me. Okay?"

Jake smiled and told Bart it was time to go. It wasn't particularly late, so there was no problem hailing a taxi. Kim sat on Jake's lap while Daphne sat on Bart's. There was a lot of giggling while Jake and Bart groped and fondled the women on their laps. When they got home, Kim told Jake to make more drinks and told Bart to put some music on. Kim turned to Daphne, pulled her into a hug and asked, "Are you ready to get royally fucked? I should ask, are you okay with anal sex?"

Daphne smiled and said, "I'm more than ready to get fucked and I adore anal! I even gave myself an enema before I left, just in case."

The two women danced together while holding each other tightly. They kissed intermittently as they danced. Finally, Kim wanted to get things moving, so she reached behind Daphne and slowly drew her dresses zipper down exposing her back and the top of her ass to the room. When the zipper was all of the way down, Kim pulled the dress from Daphne's shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood before everyone naked except for her high heels. Kim caressed her breasts and then turned to where Jake and Bart were sitting and asked, "Isn't she beautiful?" The two men could only nod as they stared at their new friend.

Daphne, catching on, did the same with Kim's dress and when it was all of the way on the floor, she caressed her lover in the same way. At one point, Daphne ran her fingers through Kim's slit feeling how wet she was. She put her fingers in her mouth and sucked the nectar off of them and then said, "I think this girl needs a good fucking, because she's very wet."

Kim smiled and said, "I do need a good fucking and I think you two guys are overdressed. Jake and Bart looked at each other, smiled and began stripping. The two women were greeted by the sight of two, big erections as Kim walked towards Jake and Daphne towards Bart. The couples kissed and ran their hands all over each other. Kim then said, "I want to restrict our sex to this room or our bedroom and I want us all to stay together, because I want to watch as well as fuck!"

Kim then turned her attention to her husband and whispered into his ear, "I want you to fuck me hard and rough and make me cum. And then I want to watch you fuck Daphne the way you watched Bart and me fuck. I expect you and Bart to have blisters on your cocks by Sunday!"

Jake smiled at his beautiful wife and said, "I'll make sure you are well fucked and I would love to fuck Daphne. I, also, want to watch Bart fuck your ass like he did the other day and I want to watch you and Daphne with each other. So, why don't you get on your hands and knees, so I can take you doggy style!"

Kim smiled and immediately dropped to all fours and wiggled her ass at her husband. Jake got down behind her and then plowed immediately, balls deep into her dripping pussy. Kim savored the sensations as her husband began fucking her good and hard, which brought a smile to Kim's face. When she looked up to see what Bart and Daphne were up to, she was surprised to see Daphne taking all of Bart into her throat. Bart was fucking Daphne's face like it was her pussy and was growling loudly as he did it!

Kim looked over her shoulder at her husband and said, "I bet you wished I could deep throat like Daphne can, don't you?"

Jake had a lascivious look on his face and said, "Maybe she can teach you how. I'd fucking love it if you could and I'm sure Bart wouldn't mind."

Before Bart could blow his load, Daphne pulled Bart from her face and then lay down perpendicular with her face below Kim's and told Bart to fuck her. The two women were staring in each other's eyes for a moment until Kim lowered her face and kissed Daphne. Bart got on his knees between Daphne's legs and began fucking her missionary style.

Before long, all four people were moaning with happiness. As Kim's breathing got labored, she broke her kiss with Daphne who took the opportunity to say, "When the guys cum, we're going to 69 so I can suck Jake's cum from your pussy and you can suck Bart's from mine!"

As Kim thought about what Daphne said, she smiled and then cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER JAKE! MAKE ME CUM! STICK A FINGER IN MY ASS!" Jake was getting close to his climax, but not so close that he couldn't acquiesce to Kim's request. He spit a big gob of saliva on Kim's rosebud and then pressed his thumb deep into Kim's anus with a hard shove. Jake was a big man and he had big hands, so his thumb felt nearly like a penis as it reached deep into Kim's rectum. Kim's reaction was, nearly, immediate as she had a powerful orgasm. "FFFUUUCCCKKK THAT'S GOOD! I'M CUMMING!"

When Kim's orgasm waned, she reached her hand out and pinched Daphne's clitoris hard and rolled it between her finger and thumb like she would a nipple. This stimulation shot Daphne over the edge as, she too, had a loud, fantastic orgasm. The two men, couldn't hold off any longer and began shooting their loads into their respective vaginas.

When Jake had pulled out of Kim and Bart did the same thing with Daphne, Kim crawled over Daphne's body and buried her face in her lover's quim as she lowered her cum dripping pussy on Daphne's face. The two men looked on in awe as the two women ate each other's pussy with total abandon. Jake looked over at Bart and said, "I don't think I have ever seen anything this hot before in my life! Watching you and Kim was close, but this is amazing. I think I'm getting hard again! What do you say to switching ladies?"

Bart smiled at his friend and said, "No shit! This is incredible and I have no problem switching with you."

"Good," Jake said, "Because I want to watch you fuck Kim's ass like you did earlier this week when I wasn't here. I have tried to imagine what that looked like all week!"

Bart's grin got even bigger as he said, "I'd love to reprise that day! There's nothing I like better than fucking your wife's ass. I'm kind of looking forward to fucking Daphne's ass as well, if she does that."

By now, both men were rock hard again and the two women were coming down from their mutual orgasms. As Kim sat up, Bart grabbed her, picked her up and laid her across the arm of the couch. He had grabbed a tube of KY, squirted some on Kim's redeye, spread a lot of it on his erection and then, without mercy, impaled Kim's ass.

"OH, FUCK YEAH! FUCK THAT ASS BART! FUCK IT LIKE IT'S MY CUNT AND MAKE ME YOUR ASS WHORE!" Kim was beside herself as Bart was doing to her what Jake wanted. She was getting to the point where she almost preferred anal sex to vaginal and the harder and rougher it was the better. Bart had, again, grabbed her tits and used them as handles as he pulverized Kim's anus like he was a jackhammer.

Five minutes into the pounding, Kim had her first orgasm as she squirted more than she had ever had. Daphne, seeing Kim squirt, squealed with delight. She then turned to Jake and asked, "Will you do that to me? I love ass sex as much as Kim does." So, she stood, picked up the abandoned tube of lube and then lay herself over the other arm of the couch. And then turned to look at Jake and said, "Give it to me good, Jake! I like it rough as well. I'd really like it if you squeeze my tits like that and if you would swat my ass hard. Just pound me from the start!"

Jake smiled brightly as he smeared a dollop of lube on Daphne's anus and pushed a couple of fingers into her. She moaned loudly with approval, so he quickly applied the lube to his cock, lined it up with her backdoor and then plunged in as hard as he could. It was Daphne's turn to cry out as she yelled, "GODDAMMIT THAT'S GOOD! FUCK MY ASS JAKE! GIVE ME WHAT KIM'S GETTING!"

Kim and Daphne looked into each other's eyes smiling brightly. Kim mouthed 'I love you' to Daphne as Daphne replied with 'I love you too!' Kim was amazed to see that Jake large hands were crushing Daphne's tits while he pounded away at her butt hole. Just watching Jake and Daphne pushed Kim over the edge as she came again. She was always amazed when she came from anal fucking without touching her pussy. This second one was another big gusher and she could only imagine what it was doing to the carpet.

Bart was delirious as he wailed away on Kim's fanny. He could do this all of the time if he was allowed. The way Kim's ass gripped him with its heat and strong muscles made the sensations he experienced unparalleled. He loved to watch Kim's ass cheeks ripple as he smacked into her with his pelvis and thighs. The cries of pure enjoyment that Kim screamed were like music to his ears. He wanted to hold on and fuck her like this all night, but he could feel his climax rising in his loins. Before too long, Bart cried out that he was cumming and Kim cried out that she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Bart pulled out of heaven as Kim turned around and got on her knees taking Bart's big cock into her mouth and sucking every ounce of jism from his balls.

Bart collapsed onto the floor after his effort, while Kim crawled over to Daphne on the couch, lay on her back and pulled Daphne into a kiss while she shared Bart's load with her. Daphne moaned with approval and then climaxed from Jake's attention. She wasn't quite as vociferous as Kim when in the throes of passion, but that didn't mean she enjoyed things any less.

When Jake announced that he was about to cum, Daphne cried out that she wanted him to cum in her mouth too. So, when Jake pulled out, Daphne got on her knees and began sucking the cum from Jake's cock and when she had it all, she returned to the couch to share it with Kim. The two women lay in each other's arms entwining their tongues with each other. After about ten minutes both women had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Bart asked, "Should we move them to a bedroom?"

Jake shook his head and said, "Let's leave them be. They look so happy and in love, I don't want to disturb them. Let's turn off the lights and hit the sack, I'm exhausted!"

The two women slept through the night, virtually, without moving. Daphne was awakened first by the smell of coffee wafting through the air. As she looked at Kim, she thought she had died and gone to heaven because there was an angel in her arms. Her movements awakened Kim who, when she focused on Daphne's face smiled brightly and the said, "Good morning, lover. Did you sleep well?"

Daphne kissed Kim and then said, "Of course I did, I was sleeping with you. I wish I could do that all of the time."

Kim looked into her lover's eyes and said, "Maybe we can make that happen. Oh, I'm sorry about my morning cum breath."

Daphne shook her head and said, "You have the sweetest breath I have ever smelled." The two kissed for a few minutes and then Daphne said, "I could use a cup of coffee." With that, the two got up and walked naked into the kitchen where they were greeted by Jake and Bart.

"Did you two sleep well," asked Jake?

Kim hugged her husband and said, "I slept great. You?"

Jake chuckled and said, "Well, except for not having you in my arms, I slept pretty well." He kissed his bride and then asked if they should go out to breakfast or stay home. Kim said they should just stay home so she and Daphne could remain naked all day. Jake agreed that that sounded like a great idea and began working on breakfast.

While Jake and Kim were talking, Daphne sidled up to Bart and gave him a good morning kiss. Daphne asked Bart what he thought about last night, so he replied, "My weekends are turning into sex fests. What's not to like. I'm sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk yesterday, but I have to say you are very beautiful, especially in the altogether."

Daphne grabbed Bart's cock and said, "You are pretty beautiful as well. I'm hoping that we can have more fun today because I want your nice fat dick in my ass at some time!"

Bart laughed and said, "Well, there's no time like the present!" He set his coffee cup on the counter, set Daphne on the table, grabbed a bottle of olive oil, lubed up and began fucking Daphne's ass without respite. As Kim had done a few days earlier, Daphne hooked her ankles on Bart's ass and began spurring him on to greater heights! Jake and Kim stood and watched Bart sodomize Daphne for a while and then turned their attention back to making breakfast. Every now and again either Daphne or Bart would moan or groan, but for the most part the only sound was the table making a rackety sound.

Jake kissed Kim and said, "You are much noisier than those two these days. What started that?"

"I don't know," answered Kim. "It all started last Friday night when Bart arrived. I was so worked up from your stories about Jill that I let myself go. Truthfully, I really like it. It makes the whole experience more exciting. I really like being called a slut and whore while I have my ass reamed out by you or Bart. Though, when I'm with Daphne I'm very quiet, but that's, probably, because nothing is pounding into me."

Jake said, "I like the new you a lot. I love how you scream out and tell me to fuck you harder. I was always afraid that I might hurt you if I fucked you too hard. I, also, love having anal sex with you. I had always wanted to try it, but was afraid to broach the subject because I thought you would think I was a pervert and would leave me. It would kill me if you ever left me."

"Jake, love, I will never leave you! I love you so much I couldn't live without you."

Jake kissed Kim again and said, "I love you too. By the way, I have been thinking about the future and now that Bart and I will both be working, I thought that, if you wanted to, you could quit your job. We won't need the money and I know you aren't too keen on teaching. So, what do you think?"

"Wow, that's something to think over. You're right I don't like teaching, but what would I do with myself all day? I could walk around in sexy clothes without having to worry about parents or principals seeing me. That would be fun because I really like exposing myself. I don't know, I think I would just become bored."

Jake smiled and asked, "What if there was somebody with you all of the time?"

Kim looked at Jake and said, "Who? You and Bart will be working."

"How about Daphne," Jake asked? "She seems compatible with Bart and I and the two of you could make love all day. Watching the two of you last night was incredible and you looked so happy in her arms as you slept last night. It's just something to consider. Just know I think it would be great and by the sounds of Bart over there, I don't think he would have a problem either. Why don't you run it past Daphne and see what she thinks?"

Just then Bart yelled that he was cumming which drew Jake and Kim's attention back to the fornicating couple. Kim then turned to Jake, gave him a passionate kiss and then said, "You my love are fucking brilliant! I will ask her and I will convince her. I love her you know. Just like I love you and Bart."