Two's Company, Three's Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached the first shop, they went through the racks, but didn't find anything they liked. The young woman clerk in the store asked if she could help, so Kim told her exactly what they were looking for. The girl smiled and said, "You want to go to 'Says Me' for that kind of stuff. That's where I go for my non-work clothes. It's around the corner and down about 2 blocks. Tell them Daphne sent you."

Kim hugged Daphne and said, "Thanks! I'll come show you what we bought when we finish."

The threesome made their way to 'Says Me' and as they entered a young woman asked if she could help them. Kim looked at her and said, "Daphne sent us. We're looking for some casual, but sexy things I can wear around. Daphne said you have the store I want."

A couple hours later after trying on 10 different things, they left the store with 6 different outfits, one of which Kim was wearing. She now had on a pair of skin tight jeans with multiple tears on the legs and a couple on her ass and one that exposed her pussy if she twisted in a certain way. Along with the pants, she had on a black sheer see-through shirt and a pair of 4 inch black heels. She felt incredibly slutty and loved the looks she was getting from passersby.

As they made their way back to the car, Kim said, "I promised Daphne that I would show her what we bought. Why don't you guys wait for me here at this bar and I'll be back in a little while." Jake and Bart agreed and watched as Kim made her way to the first shop.

When Kim arrived at the shop, she was greeted with a squeal by Daphne, "My god, you look so hot!" When she got to her Daphne pulled Kim into a hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. She then pushed her at arm's length and closely examined Kim. When Daphne had an eyeful, she asked, "So, what else did you get?" Kim showed Daphne all of her new items and Daphne made all of the right noises. "I would really love to see all of these things on you. You look really terrific."

Kim said, "I dropped my boys at a bar, so, I guess, I could show you a couple of things." The two moved towards the back of the shop as Daphne locked the front door and turned the sign in the window to closed. Daphne sat as Kim stripped off what she had on. She stood naked in front of Daphne for a few moments getting excited having this woman looking at her. She noticed Daphne lick her lips as she took in Kim's nakedness. Kim then turned around towards one of her shopping bags, bent over from the waist and fished through in order to find another outfit.

She let Daphne admire her pussy and anus for a couple of minutes and then pulled a fairly sheer print dress on over her head. The dress was black with large red flowers all over it. It had a red belt that was cinched around Kim's waist which highlighted her figure. She then walked over to Daphne so she could see it close up.

"Wow!" Daphne exclaimed. "That looks wonderful. You should wear that dancing some night."

Kim's eyes went wide and said, "Ooh! That sounds like fun. Would you like to go dancing with us on Friday?"

Daphne smiled and said, "I would love to, but who are us?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. My name is Kim and the two guys that were with me; the blond one is my husband Jake and the redhead was Bart, Jake's college roommate and now my lover." Kim could feel herself get wet as she called Bart her lover. "Anyway, I think we could have a lot of fun together, what do you think?"

Daphne stared at Kim for a couple of seconds and thought, 'Wow, we could have lots of fun. I wonder if she's bi?' She then said, "Sounds great. Should we meet at a club or somewhere else?"

Kim said, "If it's alright with you, why don't you meet us at our place. We can all go out to dinner and then hit a club for a while and then return to our place. Okay?"

Daphne smiled and said, "Sounds great. Just give me your address and phone number. Should we meet at 7?"

"Make it 6, so we can have a drink before we go!"

Kim stripped out of the dress and was standing before Daphne naked again. She then pulled Daphne into a hug and kissed her, deeply. After a couple of minutes, Kim broke the kiss and said, "Sorry, I don't know what got in to me."

Daphne smiled and then pulled Kim back into a passionate kiss while running her hands all over Kim's body. When she ran her fingers through Kim's slit she smiled to herself as she felt how wet the other woman was. Finally, after several minutes, Daphne broke the kiss and said, "It was alright. You can kiss me anytime. So, Friday at 6 at your place. I can't wait."

Kim redressed, kissed Daphne goodbye and then headed for the bar where she had left her men. When they were driving home, Kim said, "By the way, we're going out on Friday. Daphne will meet us at our place, you two will take us to dinner, we will hit a club for some dancing and then we will head home. Okay? Oh, shit! Pull into that drug store, I need to get a couple of things." Jake pulled into the parking lot and Kim said, "I'll be right back."

Kim entered the store, picked up a hot water bottle/enema kit and several tubes of KY and then checked out. When she got back in the car, Jake and Bart both stared at her so she pulled out the enema bottle and said, "When we get home I want to get double fucked again." She pulled out the lube, showed them the tubes and said, "I really want to get ass fucked again...a lot!"

When they got home, Kim threw a tube of the lube to Bart and said, "It's your turn today, Bart! I'm going to get cleaned up and then I want you two to ravage me because I'm fucking horny!"

When Kim left the room, Jake and Bart looked at each other and then Bart asked, "Is she always like this?"

Jake shook his head and replied, "No. Actually, she was pretty shy when we first dated and sex was very vanilla. She slowly loosened up, but nothing outrageous and I usually had to initiate things. This all started when you arrived and after that first evening when we talked about Jill. As you heard, she got pretty boisterous that night, more so than usual. I pushed her to dress scantily around you that first morning. When we double fucked her last night, I think that's when we opened her up. I don't know about you, but I think it's great. I'm not sure why she invited Daphne to join us Friday, but I'm sure there's a reason. Well, we should, probably, head upstairs and take care of our girl!"

When Kim emerged from the bathroom, she found her two men lying naked on the bed, both of them stroking their erections. She smiled brightly, jumped on the bed and took Jake's cock in her mouth and began working it in and out. She tried to take all of him, but she couldn't quite do it because she gagged too much. She then just concentrated on making Jake cum in her mouth which she managed to do after several minutes.

Once she swallowed his load, she turned her attention to Bart. She didn't bother on trying to throat him, so just concentrated on making him cum as well. When she succeeded with that, she turned her attention back to Jake and sucked him until he got hard again. When he was erect, Kim straddled his legs and slowly lowered herself onto his pole. They both groaned with pleasure as Kim fucked herself on her husband.

Bart watched the couple for a couple of minutes and then began getting hard. It was like watching his own personal porn show. When Kim saw that he was hard again, she cried out, "BART! GET THAT BIG DICK IN MY ASS! NOW!" Bart smiled, got up on his knees behind Kim. He was going to lube her anus, but she cried out, "I'M ALL READY FOR YOU, JUST GREASE YOURSELF UP AND STICK IT IN ME!"

Bart squeezed a long gob of the lube along his cock, spread it over his entire length, positioned himself at her backdoor and then slowly pushed forward slowly. When he breached Kim's sphincter, he couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. For her part, Kim groaned loudly and then screamed, "I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FUCKING GREAT THIS FEELS! FUCK, BART, GIVE IT ALL TO ME! FUCK MY ASS!" Bart didn't hesitate, but pressed forward quickly until his groin was pushed up against Kim's lovely ass cheeks.

Jake and Bart worked out a nice tempo that had Kim crying, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" over and over in her ecstasy. It didn't take long for Kim to have her first climax of the session. She screamed, "HOLY SHIT, I'M CUMMING SO HARD! PLOW THAT BIG FAT COCK IN MY ASS! MAKE ME YOUR ASS WHORE, BART!" Again, Kim squirted her girl cum soaking Jake and herself. Jake leaned forward and began sucking and biting on Kim's nipples and tits. He left her with a number of hickeys on her tits as she orgasmed over and over.

It wasn't going to be long before Jake lost his load. The combination Kim's hot pussy and Bart's cock rubbing against him had Jake on the edge. "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON," Jake cried out.

"CUM IN MY HOT CUNT, BABY." Kim replied. Moments later, Jake discharged his load of cum while forcing his cock as deep as possible into Kim's vagina while groaning loudly in ecstasy. Kim buried her face in the crook of Jake's neck as she cried, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BABY!"

Bart, in the meantime was still pounding Kim's ass, luxuriating in how hot and tight she was. He had never had anal sex before and was delighted with this opportunity. He had dreamt of it often and was happy to note that the actuality was far better than his dreams had been. But, all too soon for his tastes, Bart's climax was building. He cried out about his impending orgasm which prompted Kim to reply, "CUM IN MY MOUTH!" Bart pulled his cock from Kim's backdoor while she deftly pulled away from Jake, turned around and then devoured Bart's cock. Moments later, Bart was shooting his goo into Kim's mouth, coating her tongue and tonsils with his viscous discharge.

When Kim had finished gobbling Bart's cream down, she fell on her back on the bed with a big grin on her face as she gulped in air. After several minutes, she said, "That was fucking awesome! Who knew butt fucking could be so wonderful? What did you think Bart? Did you like fucking my ass?"

Bart grinned and said, "That was a first for me and it was incredible! Your rectum was so hot and tight I was amazed I lasted as long as I did! Just so you know, I will fuck your ass anytime you want! I'm sure Jake is the same way."

Jake laughed and said, "You know it!"

Kim was ready for more action, but the boys were at their limit for the moment after having cum twice in the past hour. "You guys are turning me into a nymphomaniac! You're going to have to get a prescription for Viagra or something so you stay hard long enough for me to get satisfied!"

Jake laughed and said, "If we had Viagra, we would end up with blisters on our cocks! You may have to settle for a dildo and vibrator!"

At about this time, Bart's stomach rumbled, so the threesome decided to make dinner. They all stayed naked as they fixed dinner and watched Jake's deposit run down Kim's leg. At one point, Jake said, "You look so fucking slutty with my cum dripping down your leg! You should have let Bart cum in your ass and then you would have had a double dose dripping!"

Kim smiled at her husband and said, "I am a slut! I'm your ass whore and cum bucket and I'm Bart's ass slut and cum dumpster." With that, Kim scooped the cum from her leg with her right hand and then ran all four fingers in her mouth, sucking noisily until her fingers were clean. The two men watched Kim's demonstration in awe until Jake stood up, with his erection pointing forward. He pulled Kim into his chest and kissed her passionately for several moments and then pushed her over onto the kitchen table with her ass sticking out.

"I think I'm going to leave another deposit in my 'cum bucket'!" He bent his knees and then shoved his cock into Kim's pussy once again and began fucking her as hard as he could.

Kim was screaming, "YES! YES! YES!" while Jake impaled her. She had never had Jake get this wild with her before, but she was loving it. She reached down and began frigging her clit while Jake battered her already swollen pussy.

After several minutes, Jake cried out, "I THINK IT'S TIME TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT IN MY ASS WHORE'S RECTUM!" He pulled his cock from Kim's pussy and then rammed it in Kim's swollen anus.

"FUCK YES! USE MY ASS, JAKE! MAKE ME BEG FOR MERCY!" Kim's ass was burning up as Jake hammered her minimally lubed sphincter, but she loved it. The pain just added to the pleasure she was feeling. Moments later, Kim came hard, squirting her girl cum from pussy like a fire hydrant onto the floor. She groaned loudly while she gushed, seemingly, nonstop for minutes.

Bart couldn't believe his eyes. His old roommate had always been rather subdued sexually while they were in college. He, however, couldn't blame Jake for his enflamed passion when it came to Kim. She was the perfect partner in his eyes. Beautiful, sexy, daring and horny as hell. He really enjoyed sharing her with Jake, but, deep down, he wished she was his and his alone. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous as he watched the two savagely fuck each other.

After what felt like 10 minutes, Jake's climax was about to hit as he cried, "I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SLUT!" Moments later, Jake unleashed an eruption of sperm into Kim's bowel with a roar.

Kim came hard again as she felt Jake exploding in her colon. She unleashed another gusher as she orgasmed again. When her shivering and shaking stopped she just collapsed onto the table, limp as a ragdoll. When Jake pulled out of her abused anus, he sat in a chair and rubbed Kim's back and asked her if she was okay. "Oh fuck, Jake! That was the best! I thought my body would explode from pure pleasure. Now, I can hardly move. Can you carry me to bed and hold me?"

Jake stood, scooped his wife into his arms and carried her to their room. He set her down on her feet so she could pull the cover's back and then she crawled into their bed with Jake close behind. Kim cozied back into Jake's chest with her back and said, "Jake, honey? I love you so much for what you have given me this weekend. I think you are the bravest man in the world to let Bart into our lives. I promise to make our lives as good as possible. Do you have to go back to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I have several meetings and some other things I have to get done. And, Kim? I just want you to know that I think you are the most amazing and beautiful woman on the planet. Keep being you and I will be happy forever. I love you more than life."

The couple lay in bed with Jake holding Kim to him. Kim thought it was a pity that people couldn't purr like cats, because that's what she wanted to do at that moment. Just before Kim dropped off to sleep, she said, "Jake? With you at work, I'll be alone with Bart here. I won't do anything with him if you don't want me to."

Jake thought for a moment and then asked, "Is that what you want? Or, would you like to see how things develop? I have no problem with the two of you having sex. I know you love me and I know you love him as well, so I want you to do whatever you want to do, okay?"

Kim smiled to herself and said, "I do want to see how things develop. He's a wonderful lover, damn near as good as you. But, nothing is going to happen tomorrow, because my girl parts have been abused the past couple of days and they need to rest. Would you like me to tell you what we get up to in the future or would you rather not know? I'm sure it could be weird for you."

"Kim," Jake replied, "I want to know everything you do. I really enjoyed watching the two of you this morning, so, please share everything with me."

Within minutes the couple had fallen asleep.

When Jake had carried Kim away to their bedroom, Bart stood and gazed at the puddle that Kim left. He smiled to himself and thought that was the best porn show he had ever seen. He decided to clean it up and fix something to eat since they hadn't managed to get that far. He made a sandwich and contemplated his future with Jake and Kim. After several minutes, it occurred to him that the job wasn't a lock and that he may not end up living in Portland at all. So, he decided to see how things developed and enjoy his time here and the sex with Kim as long as he could.

Monday saw Jake heading back to work while Kim and Bart had the house to themselves. Kim kept busy by cleaning the house and then she invited Bart to come lay out by the pool with her. Bart said he would join her in a few minutes, he just wanted to finish some research on the company he was interviewing with.

When Bart made it out to the pool, he saw Kim lying naked on a chaise lounge covered in oil soaking up the sun. She was so beautiful glistening in the sun while on her back. He cleared his throat so as not to startle her in her repose and then lay back on the chaise next to her. Kim looked over and asked, "Why do you have swim trunks on?"

Bart laughed and said, "Force of habit, I guess. Do you always lay out her naked?"

Kim smiled and said, "Always. Well, except when we have guests, but when I'm alone, I'm always naked. So, why don't you lose the suit and join me?"

Bart stood, untied his trunks and then let them fall to the patio. He was a little embarrassed because he was sporting quite an erection. As he lay back down on his chaise, Kim asked, "Is that for me? If so, I'm afraid I can't help you. My holes are pretty sore from what you and Jake put me through this weekend. I suppose I could suck you off, if you want?"

Bart laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll survive. After so much time overseas, I was able to deal with no sex. I'm sorry if Jake and I caused you any pain over the weekend."

"Oh, Bart, you are so sweet. What you and Jake gave me this weekend was the best three days of my life. As you probably guessed, I had never had anal sex or sex with two people at the same time before. The moment Jake stuck his cock in my butt I loved it! The pain mixed with the pleasure was incredible. I want the two of you to fuck me alone or together all of the time. I'm constantly horny now and love it. What Jake did to me last night had never happened before, but I hope it happens all of the time now with him and you. By the way, I'm getting together with Daphne tomorrow, so you'll be here alone. I hope you don't mind."

Bart smiled and said, "I don't mind. I have some things I need to work on, so I'll keep myself occupied. So, Daphne was the woman at the first store we went to yesterday, right?"

"Yeah. She's really sweet. We had a good time while I showed her what I bought yesterday. I don't have too many female friends, but I think she and I could be very good friends, so I called her so we could get together and get to know one another better."

Bart laughed and said, "I wouldn't mind getting to know her better as well! I thought she was gorgeous. Maybe not as gorgeous as you, but pretty damn good looking."

On Tuesday, around 11am, Kim kissed Bart goodbye and headed to Daphne's apartment. When Daphne welcomed Kim into her home, she gave her a hug and a peck on the lips. Kim loved the feel of Daphne's body against hers, so she kissed Daphne back a little more passionately. When they broke the kiss, Kim studied Daphne for a second admiring how beautiful she was. She had lovely brown hair and dark, dark brown eyes that a person could drown in. She was tall like Kim with a wonderful figure. Her breasts were considerably larger than Kim's which made Kim want to caress them. Daphne was dressed very sexily and, by the looks of things, had no underwear on just like Kim.

The two women got into Kim's car and went to a nice restaurant for lunch. They had a good time getting to know one another, laughing and talking about their lives. When they had finished eating, Kim asked, "I need to buy a vibrator, maybe we can find a place, if you don't mind?"

Daphne's face brightened up considerably and said, "We can go where I got mine. They have a great selection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps, anything a girl could want!" Daphne directed while Kim drove. When they entered the shop, Kim's eyes went wide with amazement. The two women strolled through the store checking out all of the available appliances. Kim grabbed large dildo which compared nicely to Bart, a rabbit vibrator that Daphne said was unbelievably good, a Hitachi 'magic wand' and a large butt plug.