Tyler Ch. 02: Aunt Amy

Story Info
Tyler gets Aunt Amy, the Instructor and tailor.
13.5k words
4.62
16.4k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler gets Aunt Amy, the Instructor and tailor

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex; oral, anal, domination, breeding and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

I am riding in the back of a limo coming home from my senior prom. My Aunt Amy has my long thick cock down her throat and is working on sucking my cum out my cockhead. Amy, I shouldn't call her Aunt Amy with my cock in her mouth.

Well I need to stop the sexual pleasure here and fill in the back story again. My name is Tyler and I was home schooled from the very beginning. My Mom is super intelligent having completed her first of her many PhDs at sixteen. She conceived me at eighteen and lived the life of a single mother doting and educating her only son.

She developed, marketed and sold one of the first computerized Early Education programs for home schooled children. She made a shit load of money from those programs and added advanced programs as I aged completing required education at the high school level.

My Mom and I worked out together and she kept herself in great shape. She was that 'soccer mom' that drove the young boys crazy with locker room lust. But when my Aunt Amy would pick me up I heard no end of their lust; "Damn Tyler, look at the tits on that fox, what an ass!"

My Aunt Amy was my Mother's younger sister and was equally super educated. She works from our home and to say she never had to work another day of her life is an understatement. The bad part for me was she didn't have to dress for work so my hormones ran rampant. I had to live with Aunt Amy poured into yoga pants or tight gym shorts and cut tee shirts where the bottom of her tight full DD tits showed which she loved to tease me so!

She would come out of the bathroom just as I left my bedroom with a towel wrapped low around her waist and the blonde hair on her mons was curling out. What about her tits? NOT COVERERED! just sitting out there making my cock hard.

To get even with her I would cum on her yesterday panties and leave a big glob on the fragrant wet gusset. She tricked me and left a week's worth of panties in my clothes hamper. Mom found them and gave me hell but I defended myself. She told me to come to her room at bedtime.

Mom taught me all subjects while I was home schooled even sexual biology. But she took me elsewhere that night. My eighteen year old self was indoctrinated into the manly arts of pleasuring a woman. Mom presented me with each of her three pleasure holes and I filled each one with my hot thick cum.

When fully excited my cock would be eight inches long and seven inches around. Mom sucked me off; let me experience a woman's pussy and even her ass. She told me her emotions and sexual drive had laid dormant all these years but my long thick cock had broken the dam and she wanted my cock often and deep.

The first time I had filled Mom's ass with my hot cum I saw Aunt Amy in the corner of Mom's bedroom mirror. She was rubbing one out and it made her fall on her knees and spray her cum on the floor. So for a week she hid near the bedroom door as I fucked my Mother.

Mom would stop my school lessons and pull me into her bedroom. If her clothes stayed on she wanted to suck my cock and drink my hot thick cum. If she shed her clothes she wanted my cock in her pussy or her ass depending on how she laid out on the bed. Several times she called me into her office and spread her legs and wanted me to feed on her pussy and make her spray her cum all over my face.

Did this eighteen year old man think he died and went to the celestial pleasure palace? Fucking Damn Straight! I came so hard the first time Mom bent over the kitchen table after breakfast and pulled up her night dress. Her beautiful ass was there for my taking. She told me to butter my cock and slip it deep down her ass.

A sexual switch seemed to have been flipped on my Mother and she came so hard and so wet whenever my hot thick cum shot down into her ass. Mom trained me to hold off until she had climaxed at least once if not multiple times. I was then allowed to plow my Mother deep and hard and explode my cum deep into her pussy or ass.

This went on for weeks. Mom became a vibrant horny lover always hungry for my long thick cock. One day she just casually mentioned her period didn't come then walked into her office. She was pregnant but never brought up the subject again. I was fucking my Mother so frequently I never had to drop a load in my Aunt's panties again. Which leads me to the situation of my claiming Amy's body for my additional pleasure.

For weeks I would see her hiding outside the bedroom door as I fucked my Mother. Mom either didn't see her or didn't care. Each time Aunt Amy would rub herself to a climax watching my long thick cock rut and nut in her sister, my Mother. These last few times I heard her moaning my name and asking for my cock.

So that morning came. Earlier before the sun rose I had fucked my Mom in the ass as she begged me to get my cock deep and pound her hard. Mom climaxed so strongly she soaked the pads she now kept under her on the bed. She was on her tits and knees pushing her ass back at me wanting my cock deep.

I thrust into her ass holding onto her with my arm around her belly. My other hand had two fingers up her pussy thrusting them in and out opposite my cock in her ass. When she came her ass gripped my cock and pulsed milking my cum out of my cock. Mom would scream my name as she trembled through her powerful climax.

Her last climax was so strong she collapsed on her belly on the soaking wet pad and my cock slid out of her ass. I stayed on my knees with my cock handing down my thighs. I heard my Aunt whisper my name then huff and breathe deeply as her fingers drove her to a powerful climax. It was very quiet and I heard a whisper, "Tyler, please fuck me."

I slid out of Mom's bed and slapped her ass and she moaned my name. "Get your own breakfast baby. Your Mother is all fucked out."

I showered in Mom's ensuite and walked out of her room naked heading towards my own room to get dressed. My Aunt Amy was waiting in ambush. She had showered and as usual her big tits were uncovered and her towel was tucked so a hand could slip up there and grab her naked pussy. Our silent battle began as she stared at my cock until it firmed and pointed at her and I watched her tits go up and down with her excited breathing.

"Tyler, my panties have not had any pudding on them in weeks. Have you stopped expelling your sperm or is it being deposited elsewhere?" she teased shaking her tits at me.

With my new found confidence from Mom's training I reached out and grabbed my Aunt's big tits and pushed her against the hall wall. She gasped her eyes wide open in fright as the back of her head tapped the wall. I gripped each large globe hard then pulled on her big nipples. She moaned and closed her blue eyes and pushed her tits against my hands. She took in a frightened breath when I moved one hand onto her throat and one untied her towel. My hand pulsed on her neck as the other crept up her open thighs and grabbed her pussy.

Aunt Amy stood in the hallway naked and moaned when my fingers moved through her wet pussy lips. And I mean wet! Her pussy was dribbling her warm juices out from her cave and coating my fingers and her inner thighs. My fingers tightened on the sides of her neck as my other fingers rubbed her swollen pleasure knot. My fingers got tighter on her neck as my knuckles now rubbed her clit against her pubic bone.

"TYLER, FUCK!" my Aunt screamed as her pussy sprayed my fingers and the towel around her feet as she trembled into a powerful climax. Her naked ass squeaked on the wall as her legs became weak. My fingers moved finding the entrance of her pussy and I pushed my two long ones deep up into her heat. I moved them rapidly in and out her pussy while my thumb rubbed her clit.

"FUCK, OH FUCK, TYLER!" my Aunt screamed again as she climaxed on my hand. I gave her no time to recover as I held her neck and with my fingers up her pussy I pulled her along as I backed up into my bedroom. Our movement made my fingers rub her g-pad up inside her pussy and she let down a flow of hot female cum. Aunt Amy groaned as my thumb rolled across her clit making her tremble from the pleasure.

I sat on the side of my bed and pulled my Aunt to stand between my open thighs. My heavy cum filled balls hung over the edge as my cock pointed to her pussy. My fingers curled forward and I rubbed her g-pad making her groan and release a flow of juices. Her wetness ran down my palm, my wrist and some on my arm. I moved my fingers rapidly inside my Aunt's pussy and rubbed her clit against her pubic bone. She screamed, "TYLER!" as she shook through another powerful climax.

Her arms reached out and gripped my shoulders as she trembled; her legs vibrating barely holding her up. I moved my fingers now slowly in and out her wet pussy. Aunt Amy was seven years older than I and was a very successful business woman but from now on she would yield to me whenever I wanted her.

"Do I own this cunt, Aunt Amy?" (I used the more graphic word 'cunt' as the beginning of my domination).

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Yes, What?" I barked.

"Yes, Tyler," she moaned.

"Yes, What?" I growled.

"Yes, M...aster," she said defeated.

I told her she was a very good slut. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her lips. She groaned and opened her mouth and I pushed them in deep. She didn't gluck so I knew she could take my long thick cock in her mouth. I gripped hard and pushed down on her shoulder blades until she lowered herself and knelt between my thighs.

"Get my pudding directly out of my cock, slut! Any hot thick globs you don't swallow you can spit on your huge tits and rub it in. I'll warn you now I shoot a lot of thick cum just like my pudding on your panties. Now be a good slut and suck my cock," I said as I pulled her hair until her lips kissed my fat cockhead.

Her tongue came out and licked the beginning of my leaking cum off my cockcrown. Her lips closed over the slit in my cockhead and she sucked gently seeking more cum to coat her tongue. Aunt Amy wet her lips then took my large crown into her mouth. My cockhead was mushroom shaped and her lips locked behind the ridge of flesh. I felt her tongue roam across my crown then along the ridge at the bottom of my cockhead. My Aunt knew how to suck cock and I told her so and called her a good slut as I pulled on her hard nipples.

She groaned and took more thick cock into her mouth as her lips opened wide. Her hand gripped my thick cockbase perhaps to limit how much of my long thickness entered her mouth. I moaned when she rubbed my cockhead against the opening to her throat. Was she physically measuring my thickness?

Aunt Amy went at her task with enthusiasm. Her wet tight lips slid down my cockshaft as her fingers moved up. She kissed her wet fingers each time she took my cock deep. Her spit and saliva was running down my shaft across her fingers and dripping on my ball sack. I groaned and told her to clean my balls.

She slid off my cock and pushed it against my belly. Her lips and tongue ran up and down my 'bone' on the underside of my cock and she sucked directly over my pleasure knot. She tenderly kissed each ballsack and took each egg into her mouth sucking and licking each one. She took my cock back into her mouth then moved my hand to the nape of her neck.

I pulled her forward until she glucked taking all of my cock that she could fit. I pulled her hair back and her tight lips slid off to the sensitive ridge. She reached up and put her hands on her nape like the surrender pose and started abusing her face on my cock. Aunt Amy went faster and deeper keeping her lips tight on my cock.

After exquisite pleasure my balls pulled up and I knew I was to shoot my cum into Aunt Amy's mouth. Because of all her 'tits teasing' I didn't warn her but she heard my grunt and moved her mouth to my cockridge. She gripped the base of my cock to keep me from thrusting deep against her throat and the first of my cum globs shot out my cockhead and painted the back of her mouth.

Aunt Amy groaned, sucked and swallowed the first few blasts. She moved off my cock and took the next few globs onto her tits then took my cock back in her mouth and sucked. She moved back again and took two or three hot thick globs of cum on her face. She took me into her mouth again and let my thick cockhead block the end of her mouth as her tongue washed my shaft. I felt her mouth tighten as she sucked my cum down into her belly and licked my crown seeking more thick globs.

I'd have to say that Aunt Amy was hooked on my cum having cleaned for weeks each of her panties of my daily deposit. Now she will have to suck my cock to get my pudding. She licked up and down my thick shaft taking my crown back into her mouth. As I softened she let my crown slide into her throat and slid her lips down to my belly.

My Aunt moaned on my cock keeping my cock blocking her airway. Her eyes were locked on mine waiting for me to give permission to back off and breathe. I nodded and told her she was a good slut and she pulled back and took a deep breath. She kissed up and down my cock then took the submission pose and waited.

I told her she could clean my cum off her face if she swallowed it. I said she had to rub my cum across her huge tits making sure she painted her big nipples. She locked eyes with me and smiled then moved her fingers across her cheeks gathering my cum into her mouth. She rubbed my cum into the flesh of her tits then sucked her fingers clean.

I ordered her to stand and I put my fingers under her pussy. She opened her thighs which opened her pussy lips and my fingers moved through her wetness. She closed her eyes and moaned as I playing at her doorway.

"Do I own this pussy, Amy?" I said dropping the Aunt for good.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Can I fuck this pussy anytime and anywhere I demand it of you?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Can I fuck you on the front lawn in broad daylight?"

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Can I fuck you on the hood of the car pulled over into the car park?

"Yes, Master," she said.

"Can I fill your pussy with my hot thick cum and start a baby inside you."

She paused for a moment factoring the reality and life changes of my request and her hand came up and caressed my large cock.

"Yes, Master, Yes, if that is your desire," she said then blubbered.

I told her she was a good slut and to go downstairs and make me some pancakes and eggs. I told her not to dress and to stay naked today. I told her if my Mother asks why she has no clothes on tell her, "Master told me not to dress today and to stay naked available for his desires."

"Yes, Master," she said, leaning in and kissing me deeply. She left my room and I thought no more of her. I dressed in home-school clothes and had to throw the soaked towel in the towels hamper. Mom was very organized.

I went down to the kitchen and saw Amy's naked ass and the front in an apron and I cut her some slack. My Mom was in a morning shift so I went up to her and kissed her deeply and told her I loved her deeply.

She laughed and pointing to her sister's naked ass said. "I see you and your Aunt have reconciled a truce." I hugged my Mother's breasts against me and kissed her deeply again. I gripped her breast and said, "No Mom. The enemy had been conquered and now obeys my every command. The apron will be gone when the cooking is done and the food plated to the table. Is that not so slut?"

Amy turned from the stove, smiled brightly and replied, "Yes, Master."

Mom laughed and said it is apparent that I have become the 'Man of the House' and had better have the strength and stamina to pleasure two horny women. "You will also have to deal with wild hormones as my drugstore test came back positive. I am now carrying your child."

Crash! went the pancake pan onto the floor as Amy started blubbering. As far as breakfast was concerned the pan was empty and the pancakes were safe. Amy ripped off the apron and dashed into my arms now crying strongly. She tried to speak several times but no words came out.

I slapped her ass and told her we would start right after breakfast. "Now slut, serve your Master quickly or you shall be punished with my belt."

Amy laughed and kissed me deeply. She turned towards her sister, my Mother, and moved into her open arms then kissed her deeply. They kissed for some time until I yelled, "Where's my damn coffee?"

Amy did serve my every need then cleared the plates and washed all of breakfast. I told her to leave the butter dish on the table. She stood by the sink until I pointed to the table. She walked slowly and settled her ass on the edge of the table then pushed to lay her back on the table and her legs over the edge. Her large breasts settled on her chest that was rising and falling from her concern as to what I would do to her.

She screeched when my chair slid on the floor closer to her legs. I put each of her ankles on my shoulders and pushed her thighs open. Her pussy was dripping her juices between her naked pussy lips and it started to wet between her ass cheeks and the table. She groaned my name when I kissed the doorway to her pussy.

Mom pulled up a chair beside me and said she wanted to know if I had learned my lessons. My tongue moved between Amy's wet lips collecting her honey. My lips moved up and I captured her pleasure knot and sucked it away from its protective hood. Amy groaned, "Tyler," and pulled on her own hard nipples. I slapped her hands away and she moaned in frustration.

First one then two fingers slid into Amy's wet pussy. I curled them forward and started rubbing her g-pad vigorously as I sucked her clit. My fingers moved rapidly in her pussy until Amy yelled, "Oh damn Master watch out," and her juices sprayed past my fingers soaking my shirt then the floor. Her thighs grabbed my head and she screamed out my name.

"Well done son. I give you an A+ on female climaxes. Well I have work to do. Fuck my sister so well she will forget her name. Leave her on the kitchen floor so she can learn her lesson." Mom then leaned over and kissed her own sister's cum off my lips.

I went back and ate some more wet pussy for dessert. Amy came several times trembling on the table. I let her relax then touched her asshole with my thumb. "Does this belong to me slut?" I asked pushing against it.

"Yes Master, all of me belongs to you."

She started crying and I asked her why.

"I am giving you my virgin ass and that makes me very happy. Use my ass for your pleasure Master."

I stood and pushed her thighs up beside her chest raising her ass off the table and making the alignment of cock to asshole perfect. I took the butter and coated my long thick cock and the circle of the portal into the heat of Amy's dark cavern.

I pushed my large crown against Amy's back ring and listened to her moan as her iris slowly opened. Her back lips kissed down my cockhead until they let go and I breached into her ass. I looked and Amy was biting her knuckle to smother her scream of initial pain. I rubbed her clit shifting her mind to pleasure. My knuckles rubbed her knot rapidly against her pubic bone and she screamed into another climax.

Her ass sleeve pulsed on my cockhead as hot juices shot from Amy's pussy soaking my shirt. Shit! I'm gonna have to go change as I have an appointment. My cock was buttered so I pushed forward with half my thick cock. Pussy juices sprayed my chest again; In for a penny in for a pound.

I pulled back to my cockring then gave Amy's ass all of my long thick cock. Amy screamed -- pain or pleasure, only she knew. I have that appointment with an SAT Instructor so I had to cum quickly. I rode Amy's ass going for my pleasure now that she had climaxed multiple time.