Tyler Ch. 02: Aunt Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yea! Those tits! Those tits caused all the problems but sent me down a path to manhood and incestual sex with my Mother and my Aunt. I reached up with my cock deep in Amy's ass and pulled and twisted her hard nipples. She shook like I had tazered her twerking her ass on my cock. I exploded my cum deep down my Aunt's ass.

I held onto her nipples pulling them out as my cock rode her ass dumping my sperm into her dark heat. I didn't count but many thick globs filled her ass. I shook a bit from the pleasure of her tight ass sleeve rubbing my knot and all along my thick cockshaft.

"Oh FUCK Tyler that hurts!" Amy screamed then screamed again when I pinched her swollen clit. Hot juices sprayed me and thick frothy white cum leaked from her naked pussy. Her head turned to the side and her tongue fell out of her mouth. My Aunt was totally gone in a 'little death' and would need time to recover.

We have a den off the kitchen so I pulled Amy up and wrapped her legs around my hips and with my cock still all up in her ass walked her to the sofa. I had grabbed a table towel and lowered Amy's ass onto it. I slowly pulled my cock out of that tight ass and pushed the towel between her thighs. She groaned when my hand patted her dripping pussy and between her ass cheeks pulling the towel up like a diaper.

Mom had made a quilt designed for a den so I covered my naked Aunt and tucked her in. "I love you Tyler," I heard whispered then a snort from a deep breath. I pushed Amy's hair aside and kissed her cheek. "I love you too, slut!" I said softly. I saw my Aunt Amy tremble.

I went upstairs and Mom asked me if I fucked her sister real good. I told Mom her sister was totally spent on the sofa in the den. Mom said she was pleased that my training was being put to good use. I told her I love her and I was gonna shower, change and head out for my appointment. She said she expected me to do very well. Always the educator. She added her cryptic saying, "I don't want to have wasted my million dollars."

When she said that I had always thought that she valued me highly and it made me apply myself even further. Now dressed I said goodbye to my Mom. She called me into her office and wanted a deep kiss. "I want your cock in my ass when you get back as you tell me how the specialized training went."

"Yes Mother," I replied and kissed her deeply.

My appointment was a special training session for the upcoming SAT and academic placement exams. Mrs. Pierson held the normal session at the high school which I missed taking my certification exams on-line for a home schooled student. It was Saturday and she agreed to instruct and provide the practice test at her home. I arrived at her home and knocked.

Mrs. Pierson opened the door and led me to her office in the rear of her home. Thanks to Mom's training I watched Mrs. Pierson's ass sway in a business straight line skirt but the front had a modest slit up the center. I've seen period movies and that style was popular in the 50's and early 60's. I tried to discern the style of panties she had under the skirt but the walk was not long enough.

Mrs. Pierson was younger than my Mom but older than my Aunt. She was a widow all the years I was in high school but I did not know her story. Perhaps Mom did. She had her long black hair pinned up but not in a bun. She wore 'secretary glasses' and just the touch of rouge and lipstick. Her blouse tucked into her skirt and was modestly translucent hiding a hint of nice full breasts cupped in a pale blue bra.

I laughed inside thinking Mrs. Pierson was 'doable' and left it at that. She sat behind her desk and had me stand beside it. She went over the better way to navigate the SAT Test to maximize your score. I just looked down her blouse scoping her full cleavage wondering if her flesh would feel warm in my hands.

My Mom had passed down her intelligence DNA because I have had Straight A+'s the equivalent four years of high school and had scored a 1510 on the PSAT. To prepare, Mrs. Pierson had given me a mock PSAT-10 and my score of 1465 made me very competitive for National Merit Semifinalist status.

My PSAT-10 score report gave Mrs. Pierson valuable information about my strengths and weaknesses and we concentrated there to prepare for the SAT and realize a superior score. She was serious about sticking to the full SAT procedures and duration. I would be here for about three hours.

Mrs. Pierson had three student desks set up facing her desk. She had me sit directly in front of her in case I hit a snag and she could stop the countdown clock. Being a guy I looked at her from time to time often watching her breasts rise and fall with her breathing. A few peeks under her desk let me see two knees demurely held together. There are breaks provided in the real test and she adhered to the time limit and purpose. I was grateful there was a bathroom break as I had to piss.

Do you know that males without even thinking about it rearrange their package through their pocket? I must have done so absentmindedly because when I put my hand under the desk I felt my long thick cock lying on my thigh under my khaki shorts. I moved it about running my hand up and down my long shaft then went back to the test.

I was well into finishing the math section when I was calculating the answer in my head and just happened to glance under Mrs. Pierson's desk. Her skirt had ridden up or been pulled up and her thighs were wide open. She could have been the catcher on the high school baseball team. I now knew her panties were baby blue with stars but not in the center. Her gusset was dark blue now and a cameltoe was quite evident as was some moistness on her inner thighs.

I wrote down my answer and casually pulled up my shorts knowing that my fat cockcrown would peek out from under the hem as I go commando now should my Mom desires my services. I heard a quick intake of breath as Mrs. Pierson discerned my cockhead was out and how big it was. I watched as her hand moved under her desk and cupped her pussy. I don't think she realized I could see clearly under her desk,

I was actually done with the final test and was just checking my answers so decided to play with Mrs. Pierson. I shifted in my seat making a noise so she would look as more of my cock showed but in profile. I think she was estimating the length and thickness from how intensely she was looking at my cock. Her focus was under my desk and she did not realize I could see her rubbing her fingers within the cameltoe of her now obviously wet panties.

I watched as the hem of her panties was pulled aside and Mrs. Pierson's black curly pussy hair became center stage. I watched her eyes close as her fingers found her pleasure knot and began rubbing in a circle. She was very close to her climax based on her breathing but the poor woman was denied as the test bell buzzed. She jerked up shocked out of her lust and asked me to bring her my papers.

I stood covering my cock with the test papers but as I walked around her desk I made sure my length and thickness was evident on my thigh. Due to my Mother's training and experience with Mom and Amy I knew what a woman's leaking pussy smelled like. Mrs. Pierson's fragrance leaked from under her desk.

I stood close to her looking down her blouse as her breathing was heavy and laboured as her cleavage turned red. When she made her comment about how quickly she could score my test she was not looking at my face but at the bulge in my pants. I twitched my cock and she took in a quick excited breath watching my bulge move under my shorts.

She stood to end the session but I acted with confidence. I gripped her throat and moved her against the wall. She gasped! My other hand gripped her left breast and I could feel how strong and fast her heart was pounding. I crushed her breast watching her eyes close tightly as she moaned. My fingers found her hardened nipple through her bra and blouse and I gave it a squeeze.

"Tyler we can't..." she went to say until my fingers tightened on the side of her neck. My other hand gripped her other breast then slowly moved down her tummy. She hissed when I kept going and she felt me cross her mons then go under her skirt. The slit was positioned now to make it easy for my hand to push up the fabric and find her soaking wet panties.

"Tyler...." she moaned as my fingers ran through her cameltoe feeling her wetness. I remembered my Mother's training and sought Mrs. Pierson's pleasure knot and began working her towards a climax rubbing her pussy wet panties. "Make the woman cum first!" my Mother's words ran in my ears as my fingers moved across her pleasure knot.

Mrs. Pierson gripped the arm of the hand holding her throat as my other fingers slipped under her wet panty hem. "Tyler...." she moaned as my fingers played in her wet curls then divided her hot wet pussy lips and played at her wet doorway. I moved to the side so my two long fingers could slide easily into her pussy.

She must be using toys for her pleasure because being a widow her pussy was hardly tight. I went in and up and found her g-spot and started pleasuring that pad while my thumb rubbed her clit. Her pussy was trying to drown my fingers of the assault from the amount of juices she was letting down. "Tyler...." she moaned tossing her now loose black hair.

Her hot sleeve was getting tight on my fingers so I moved them rapidly in and out her pussy. Her hand crushed my arm as her other hand gripped my shoulder just as her pussy crushed my fingers and she screamed my name, "TYLER...." and sprayed her hot cum on my palm and her panties. She moaned and trembled whispering my name over and over. To fuck her I needed her spent from a number of climaxes so my fingers moved rapidly again.

"Tyler, Oh Fuck! Stop!" she screamed and sprayed my palm again. Her skirt had to be getting soaked as Mrs. Pierson was a fountain of hot fragrant cum. I rubbed her knot hard against her pubic bone and she screamed and shook. I felt her thighs trembling as she captured my hand with her wet warm thighs in an attempt to stop the pleasure. My fingers were perfectly placed to rub her into her third powerful climax. "Tyler, Oh Tyler, Oh Fuck! Fuck! Stop baby, stop!" she screamed.

This time her legs did give out and I actually held her up by her pussy and her neck. My hand came out from under her skirt and both hands held her by her waist as she trembled. I took off her glasses and turned her to lay her breasts on her desk and moved her sweaty hair away so she could breathe. I rubbed my pussy wet fingers across her lips and her tongue came out like a snake to lick them clean.

I wanted her to know my dominance so I found scissors in her desk and slowly cut the back of her skirt up to her waist. She hissed as she heard the scissors move up her thighs then felt them move along her pantied ass cutting along the skirt fabric as I went. I next cut the waist hems of her baby blue panties and exposed her ass and pussy from behind. I slapped her naked ass multiple times watching her cheeks turn red. Mrs. Pierson moaned my name several times and pushed her ass up to take more punishment.

"Tyler you mustn't spoil me. You have to stop before you take your pleasure in my widowed body. Your huge cock will destroy me. Stop baby boy, please stop baby," she moaned as her ass moved along with my slaps.

The fragrance from her dripping pussy was intoxicating and I felt my cock react. I ran my hand over her ass feeling the heat from my punishment. I pushed her ass cheeks apart and circled her dark star with her own pussy juice. Mrs. Pierson let out one long low moan like there was a full moon out. That moan was one of deeply repressed desire. Those dark circular lips tried to grab hold of my fingers. Her juices were running down her inner thighs leaking into her sensible shoes. I wanted a taste.

I sat in her desk chair and rolled it behind her ass. Mrs. Pierson was trim so her black hair covered labia was evident between her thighs. I kicked her feet apart in her sensible shoes and she groaned as my face went against the cleft of her ass. My tongue came out like that snake and ran up between her wet dripping pussy. My long tongue moved across her clit making her tremble. She groaned when my tongue gathered her dripping juices then she hissed when my tongue flicked her analring.

"Oh Tyler, no baby, no, no, oooohhhh...." she groaned as my tongue pushed against her asshole. She tried to move her asshole off my tongue but she just made me stay centered on her ring. Those circular lips gave my tongue pulsing kisses then loosened as I pushed in further. My two long fingers went into her hot pussy not feeling any tightness and gathered her thicker cum. I brought them to her dark star and patiently waited for that tight ring to yield.

I watched as the dark iris tried to hold tight but then it just opened letting my fingertips enter. Her back lips pulsed actually letting the first knuckle into her heat. "Oh Tyler, no baby, please stop. I've never let my husband have my ass and never had a big toy in there. It's so naughty! You have to stop. Oh Tyler, Nooooo," she groaned as the next knuckle slid in and my long fingers stopped at my palm.

I let her calm herself then started moving my fingers out and into her ass. I knew to slip a hand under her and caress her pleasure knot. Her pussy was dripping her juices now soaking her cut panties and skirt. The tender insides of her thighs were shining from her moistness. My other fingers entered her pussy and two sets of fingers moved in tandem filling both her holes. She let out one continuous groan only stopping to breathe.

With difficulty Mrs. Pierson groaned, "Oh Tyler you're making me cum again. I'm cumming with your fingers in my ass. Oh damn I can feel you stretching my ass. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" she moaned and both her pleasure holes grabbed my fingers and pulsed over and over. Her hot cum rolled out of her pussy lips to now drip to the floor by her desk.

In one embarrassing conversation I asked my Mom to let me order custom pants. I told her I needed a longer rise and plastic zippers to protect my 'penis'. She laughed and gave me permission. My point being I stood and let my cock out easily from behind my long zippered shorts and brought my thick cockhead to the entrance to Mrs. Pierson's pussy.

Knowing she had let my fingers open her I pushed my cockhead through the portal of her vagina. "Oh Tyler, baby, you're so big. I can feel you pushing my pussy open. Don't push your big cock into my neglected pussy. No, no, oooohhhh...." she moaned as now half my long thick cock was in her wet heat pushing out her tight sides and being gripped tightly by her hot flesh. I had pulled out of her ass and used those fingers to lube my shaft with her dripping hot cum.

One slow push and I tapped the deep flesh of her pussy. "Oh Damn Tyler, you're destroying my pussy. You are soooo evil to take an older woman who cannot protect herself. You are a cad, a rouge, a ruffian." (SAT vocabulary?)

I pulled back then filled her again listening to her moan. Then I did it again as I rubbed under her massaging her swollen clit. I went faster and harder and she screamed when her climax overwhelmed her. She trembled and twerked her ass against my hips as she shook through her aftershocks.

"Tyler baby, you can't finish inside me. It's not a safe time. Please Tyler don't breed me," she moaned but her ass said otherwise as she rubbed it against me. She was an intelligent women and most woman would have begged me not to cum inside them. But she used the word 'breed' letting me know that was what she thinking and that was what she wanted. Her warm ass rubbing against me was another sign of submission.

"Okay, Mrs. Pierson but that means I have to cum while my long thick cock is down your ass. Now be still or I'll have to hold you down by your neck. In her mind she had to be taken against her will and moved about on the desk trying to rise and escape. My hand grabbed the side of her neck and held her head to the desk. I brought my pussy wet cock to her dark star and pushed. My fingers had loosened the grip of her dark ring and my cockhead breached into her darkness.

"Tyler, No. That is so nasty! Oh damn Tyler No...." she pretended to object as more of my thick shaft moved deeper into her darkness. I felt her ass push up and squeeze me as she took the rest of my cock. "Tyler this is naughty. Don't cum in me Tyler. Don't cum in my pussy or my ass. My womb is hiding my egg. Don't shoot your hot cum deep in my pussy and breed me. Don't shoot your hot cum deep down my ass. Oh Tyler do not spoil my widow's innocence," Mrs. Pierson went on pretending in her mind to object to my dominance as my long thick cock moved within her ass.

As Shakespeare wrote, "I Think the Woman Doth Protest Too Much." Mrs. Pierson was sending me signals where the opposite was what she really wanted. Each time my cock went deep my hips slapped her ass pushing her tits and pussy on the desk. Her swollen clit was rubbing on the edge of the desk each time she pushed her ass back at me wanting more cock. I started giving it to her hard and deep.

The legs of the desk were scrapping the floor as I pounded against her ass cheeks. Mrs. Pierson's ass was getting tighter as she moved closer to her climax. "No Tyler, Don't cum in my ass. Don't cum in my fertile pussy. Don't spoil my ass, Don't breed me," she groaned as her head tried to move on the desk held down by my hand as her sweaty hair whipped about.

I released her neck and grabbed her loose black hair and pulled back as I thrust balls deep into her ass. Facing her ceiling she screamed my name, "TYLER," and her ass crushed my cock and her pussy shot her hot cum against my ballsack and thighs.

"How, how evil! You are making me climax with your naughty long thick cock down my violated ass."

Her thighs trembled making her ass rub my cock all along my length. Too much! My cock exploded my cum down into the darkness of her ass. I felt my cockhead swell and pulse as several globs of my cum shot out the crown of my cock. "Oh I am violated with hot cum deep down my ass, she moaned."

I pulled out and quickly found the door to her pussy and in one push my cockhead tapped the depths of her heat. My cock exploded more hot cum but this time against the door to her womb.

"Oh Damn Tyler I can feel your hot cum in my pussy. I begged you not to fill my pussy with your potent baby-cum. What am I to do if you have bred me with your long thick cock? I am lost, I am lost," she said as her ass pushed back against me driving my cock into the very depths of her hot flesh.

Her pussy all along my thick cockshaft pulsed as she trembled through another climax. Did I care that I had bred Mrs. Pierson? No, not at all. Her convoluted protests actually begged me to make her pregnant. I pulled back and rammed my cock home deep right upon her cervix. She groaned feeling a long thick cock deep inside her after several years. I was pushing my potent cum into her womb with each deep thrust for a rendezvous with her egg.

I kept my cock deep in my Instructor's pussy letting the last of my cum perhaps go in search of a twin. The hot depths of her flesh pulsed on my cockhead as Mrs. Pierson trembled on her desk in her final aftershock. I slowly pulled out of her pussy and laid my shaft on her lower back; my heavy ballsack between her ass cheeks. I rode my pussy wet cock on her back release a final few globs of cum.

I walked to the front of the desk and pulled up on her long black hair. She looked at me with flooded eyes then at my dripping cockhead as it moved towards her face.

"Clean my cock teacher, then the lesson will be over," I growled and pushed against her lips. They parted and she let my cock slide along her tongue taking me to the depths of her mouth. Her mouth closed upon my cockshaft and she sucked. Her tongue moved across my shaft then circumnavigated around my cockhead. She sucked my head hoping to get one last glob of my cum. She moaned making me think I had delivered.