Tyler Ch. 02: Aunt Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled back as Mrs. Pierson tightened her lips pulling the very last glob out of my cockshaft. My cockhead popped from her sucking tightly. I pushed my cock into my pants then slapped Mrs. Pierson ass hard several times. No lie, I heard the arcs of her exiting pussy juices splat on her floor.

"I'll let myself out Mrs. Pierson. Thank you for working with me today. I think we both gave it our all going down to the full depths of our abilities. Please call my Mom when you have scored the test as she would be very interested to know the results of our working so hard together today."

With that I went home and Mom asked how it went. I told her I fucked Mrs. Pierson and likely made her pregnant. "Tyler...." she said softly and had more to say but I put my hand up. "We did the full test. I am confident that I will be in the top 1% with the actual results. Mrs. Pierson lost control when she saw the outline of my long thick cock and begged me to knock her up."

"Remembering your training I made sure she climaxed multiple times and I was courteous when my long thick cock filled her ass and her pussy. I asked her to give you a ring after she scored my test. I'm going to my room so call me for dinner." Mom said no more and waved her hand for my dismissal.

Dinner was exceptional and Mom was very attentive as was Aunt Amy. I liked being treated as Alpha of my pride and told my women I loved them dearly. Mom asked me if I could stop by her bedroom after our showers. Aunt Amy was waiting naked in the hallway to kiss me good night. I told her I loved her very deeply as she gripped my thick cock.

Amy sniffled and kissed me deeply then dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me for some time just getting my dripping pre-cum across her tongue. She tenderly kissed my cockhead then rose and walked that fine ass into her bedroom.

Mom was waiting for me spread-eagled naked on her bed. I army soldiered up between her legs and feasted on her dripping pussy. Was I all messed up emotionally about having sex with my Mother? I sucked her clit until she screamed and sprayed my chin. I crawled up her body rubbing her breasts and hard nipples with my chest until my cock got stopped by her hot pussy.

Doing a one arm push up I grabbed my cock and centered it at her wet pussy and lowered my long thick cock into the pussy that bore me. We both moaned from the pleasure that cock in a warm wet place gave to both of us. Mom got her customary climaxes as my thick cock pulled and rubbed her swollen clit. Her pussy then got fucked hard and deep. Our two pubic bones slapped together as I pushed down and Mom pushed up.

"Oh Tyler you fuck me sooooo good. You're such a good lover to me," she moaned taking my cock deep then getting her womb painted with my hot thick cum. As she drifted off into her cum coma she asked if I would hug her tight and sleep with her tonight. I think she felt a little jealous regarding my first female conquest outside the family. She never mentioned a concern if I had made Mrs. Pierson pregnant.

I slept often in my Mother's bed rolled against her warm naked ass with a hand gripping her full breast. Several weeks went by until one night Amy came into my room and said, "It's time," as she stood naked in my doorway. "Time for what?" I said.

"I am tracking and taking my temperature and tonight I have ovulated and I want my Master to breed me."

We all sleep naked and I pulled my covers back. In that short amount of time my cock had hardened desiring to breed my Aunt Amy. She screeched her excitement and leaped upon my bed and throughout the night rode my cock in various positions. She first hovered her pussy over my rising cockhead then took my meat deep into her oven. She rode my shaft up and down rubbing her own clit until she exploded into a climax and sprayed me with her hot cum.

She laid her DD's on my chest breathing deeply. My cock was still hard in her pussy. She rolled over and took me between her legs. She pulled her knees up by her tits and opened her pussy wide. All my long thickness went deep into her pussy tapping the fleshy depths. She let me fuck her in that position until she screamed my name and came once more.

She held her hands against my chest signaling me to stop thrusting and to hold off my climax. She pushed me back until I slid out of her wet heat. Huffing she rolled over rising to her arms and knees then lowered her tits to my bed. She pulled her ass cheeks wide open and stated, "In my pussy Master. Shoot your thick baby-cum deep down into my pussy!"

I knelt behind my Aunt and brought my anxious cockhead to her pussy and thrust into her opening. Amy groaned and pushed her ass backwards claiming all my thick cock. She actually fucked my cock by riding like a jockey. She groaned each time my cockhead tapped the door to her womb. I felt her finger tips on my nutsack as she rubbed herself to a third climax.

Hot pussy juices tried to spray out along my thick cock that had her sealed like a cur and a bitch. She grabbed my nutsack and I screamed and shot my hot baby-cum deep into her pussy while she held her ass up high lying on her tits and knees. She reached back and pulled me down onto her sweaty ass and back keeping my cock plugged into her pussy.

As we cuddled afterwards I gripped her huge breasts and asked her that I thought she wanted me to watch her tits jiggle as we merged face to face.

"No Master, I wanted to be taken from behind like on the hot Savanna thousands of years ago as my alpha male claimed his breeding rights. Our child will benefit from your urgency to plant your seed deep into me as I climaxed providing the proper temperature and wetness for your sperm to find my egg."

"You shall get no rest tonight as I desire to be bred twice more. I desire to feel your manly long thick cock fill the depths of my pussy and shoot your thick hot cum against my womb. Shall your seed find more eggs? I cannot tell. Promise me you won't laugh as my huge belly waddles as I carry your three children. Promise me Master," she pleaded gripping my hand on her breast.

My sleep went through breakfast time after my hot cum had filled my Aunt's pussy twice more. She refused her ass to me, even to play, as she wanted all the sperm I could deliver deep into her heat. She was crushed when her period came and her test was negative and Mom confirmed the viability of her child. Amy cried and said her next schedule would make her fertile in about a month.

Well I took the SAT's and received the letter giving me my score and placing me in the top 1/2% in the nation. Soon after that a letter arrived indicating that I had been accepted to a top University with a full scholarship. Mom said her cryptic sentence slightly different, "The Howard Foundation will be very pleased to be advised of those results."

There Mom went off with her cryptic saying. "I didn't spend a million dollars for you to get your head bashed in and your brains scrambled playing football." And today's statement said very off-handed, "The Howard Foundation will be very pleased to be advised of those results." I had to know what she kept referring to. I ran to my room and fired up my PC. A few searches and I soon had my answer and was blown away.

The Howard Foundation was initially started for the purpose of extending human lifespan. The Howard Foundation now uses scientific knowledge to create a selective human breeding program to encourage, financially, people of high intelligence to have children together. An applicant must provide an upfront payment of $one million dollars and an appropriate genetic match will provide his sperm or her egg. When conception is confirmed half is kept by the Foundation and half goes to the participating breeder.

Fuck! I'm a scientific experiment! I got really fucking angry then cooled down and thought it through. Mom did not want a husband but wanted a child. She wanted to give me the best possible start in life and was willing to pay a million dollars to make that happen. I closed my PC and went in search of Mom. She was in her office and I leaned over and kissed her deeply and being a typical male gave one of her breasts a tight squeeze.

Mom laughed and asked what that was all about. I told her I know how much she loves me and I will try all my life to love her more. She actually started to cry and pushed me away then sobbing told me to go to my room.

Amy walked by and asked why her sister was crying. I told her I told Mom I loved her and would for the rest of my life.

"Tyler you're such a surprise some times," and reached up and kissed me deeply. "Wanna fuck me as your reward?" she said laughing.

I said, "Actually Yes," and pulled her into my room. I made her kneel on the floor with her huge breasts on my bed. She had yoga pants on and I just slid them down to her knees. Amy loves to get fucked by me and was already dripping her juices. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide open.

"Either one Master," she said moaning in anticipation. Her naked pussy lips squeezed between her thighs looked very inviting. I unzipped and knelt then brought my hard cockhead to her wet lips and pushed between them. My cock found her opening and slid easily in using her hot juices.

Amy twerked her ass back at me driving my cock deep into her pussy. I held off completing because I really wanted to fuck Amy and feel the pleasure on my cock. I slid my cock in and out of my Aunt's pussy for a good half hour. She must have climaxed several times soaking her yoga pants moaning how much she loved me over and over almost as often as my long cock went deep into her pussy.

"Cum in me Master. Prove your love for me and fill me with your spirit like millenniums ago. I am your captured female being used for your pleasure. Fuck me Master!"

I stood and fucked her so rapidly her pussy created a froth. Amy started crying and I just pounded away at her pussy. She groaned and her sleeve gripped my cock tightly like a bitch wanting to be bred. I actually screamed and exploded my cum deep against Amy's hot inner flesh. Pulse after pulse of hot cum shot from my balls out my cockhead and into her flesh.

I screamed again as she pulsed her pussy all along my cock pulling the last of my cum into her. She lock-tightened down on my cock as I tried to pull out and she was sobbing, deeply sobbing. I grabbed her and rolled us into spoons my cock still deep into her pussy. Amy continued sobbing racking her body as she tried to breathe deeply. I looked and saw Mom standing in the doorway. "She really wants your baby," she said and walked away.

Although I could have zipped through high school like Mom and Aunt Amy, Mom wanted me to age and learn along with my classmates. The time came for the Senior Prom. I was discussing the fact that since I was very seldom in the high school building I never got a chance to know the senior females let alone date them. "So I find myself with no date for the Prom. I guess I'll miss that event also."

"Ask your Aunt if she would like to go," Mom suggested.

"Mom if she went she'd embarrass me by showing off her huge tits and making all the guys horny and the girls burning mad."

"Tyler, my sister loves you very dearly. She would never ruin your Prom. However be ready for her tears if you ask your Aunt."

Just then Amy walked into the kitchen and said, "Ask me what?"

"Aunt Amy would you grant me the privilege to be my date to my Prom?"

Amy burst into tears and rushed into my arms and cried on my shoulder for a good while. She tried to stop several times but when she looked at me she burst into tears again. I held her against me not even noticing her big breasts pushing against me nor did I drift my hand down onto her ass. She finally got down to just sniffles and pulled me over to sit in a chair. She sat on my lap and kissed me tenderly.

"Tyler, before I answer I must tell you this. Much like your Mother, who never cared for social events, I also burned through high school at an early age. It would have been so Jeffrey for a senior to ask me to the Prom so I never did go. Your wise Mother made you follow the grades appropriate to your age to better socialize you. Your avenue was sports and high academics but not dating. I can understand why you have no date and had to ask me."

"Amy...." I started but she put her finger to my lips and shushed me.

"Tyler I would consider it to be my honor to be your date to your Senior Prom. I would never embarrass you because I love you deeply and even more so because you are my Master now. I will not go and let my tits hang out! (She laughed as also did Mom). I only ask one thing...since we all live intimately in this house you are NOT to see me in my make-up nor in my prom dress until I reveal it all to you that night. It would be the same as if you took the limo to a different female's home. I will leave my knives at home in case you get asked to dance."

We all laughed at that so I went on-line and registered for the Prom which was in two weeks. I had to get fitted for a Tux and called a rental store. A female answered and I made my request.

"Son, you are either a 'head in the clouds academic' or some poor female just agreed to be your date because no one else asked her. I can and will take you today but you'll be my last client for the day. Arrive at five and I'll put in the extra time for the sad sack that you appear to be."

Well the lady was almost right on two accounts. I drove across town and arrived promptly at five and knocked on the door that had a 'Closed' sign in front of the shade. I knocked again and heard, "I'm coming, I'm coming." I laughed quietly thinking maybe I would actually hear that again. The door opened and a woman older than Mom appeared with a measuring ribbon around her neck and lying across her matronly breasts.

She stepped aside then relocked the door and shut off the front lights. She directed me to the back fitting room. She made polite conversation about school while she took down my info. She said she could still give me a custom fit with the time we had left. I told her I have to have two specific alterations.

She tapped her foot waiting. "I need a long rise and a nylon zipper."

"And why is that?" she said somewhat annoyed. "I'm uniquely gifted."

Her eyes narrowed and she told me to step up on the dais and she will measure my upper body first. When she ran the tape around my chest she had to lean in and got her first feel of "my unique gift." That being done she started on my pants measuring outside waist to shoe. She went to measure my inseam and the back of her hand rode up my cockshaft and felt my heavy hanging ballsack.

Doing a little 'Toy Story' she laughed and said, "There's a Snake in Your Pants!" I told her every morning I wake up with a 'Woody'. She laughed very hard and snorted then choking she said, "I bet you do!"

She got quiet and just above a whisper she asked if I always wear that thing down my right leg. She said she had to know to make extra room for 'my gift'. I told her yes I did and all my pants and shorts were custom made with a long rise, a nylon zipper and extra fabric in the right pant thigh to accommodate my unique gift.

She stood in front of me her face just about even with my zipper. I watched her breathing get faster and deeper and her matronly cleavage turn dark red. Rachael had wiry black hair and a bit of a Nana shape; large matronly breasts, a puffy belly and a big ass, (Yes I had watched it as she walked about).

She went to her work table and wrote down her memorized sizes for me but returned with her tape ribbon. She placed one end behind my belt buckle then ran it down my zipper to where it ended under my nut sack. To hold the tape her fingers had to cup my nuts or did she just do that? She looked at the tape and repeated her measurement a few more times.

Getting my nuts caressed caused Woody's snake to start getting interested and when it firmed it pushed out my right pants leg. Rachel watched it move behind the fabric. She did not notice when she dropped her pencil because she was focused on my moving cock.

"Tyler may I take it out and touch it?" she said quietly almost begging.

"Rachael, if you let the snake out it will want to be pleasured. There is no playing a flute to get it to go back in the basket once the zipper is lowered."

Her hands trembled as she moved them forward and lowered my zipper. It goes way down under my balls to let my cock get out to piss. The nylon is there so my cockshaft does not get scratched on metal teeth. Her hand went inside and gripped my thick shaft and brought my cock out into the open. The fingers on her hand could not touch around my thickness.

She held my cock in her palm as if she had uncovered a golden idol from an ancient civilization. My cockhead started to leak my cum as it is known to do and wet Rachael's palm as those fingers pulsed under my crown. Her other pointer gathered the cum drip on her fingertip and slowly brought it to her lips.

Aunt Amy who is more outspoken during sex then Mom once told me the first taste of my cum on her tongue made her desire more. Rachael's finger returned to my dripping head and gathered more. I softly told her to take it in her mouth. She looked up at me with obsidian eyes then dove on my cock like seconds in an orphan school. Her lips opened wide then wider and she took my cockhead into her hot mouth while those same fingers gripped my cockbase.

She sucked my crown wanting more of my initial cum while her other hand massaged my nut sack coaxing my eggs to release more. She slobbered on my cock like she had not had any meat in a long time. Her spit and saliva dripped off my cockshaft as she took more of my cock into her mouth. She moaned when my shaft filled her mouth to her depth. Her fingers around my base kept me from going into her throat.

She sucked my cock for some time then she pushed it against my belly as she held up my shirt and licked and kissed up and down my long 'bone'. She sucked on my pleasure knot hearing me moan and feeling my legs tremble. Her wet hot tongue bathed my balls then she carefully took each egg into her mouth and caressed each one.

"Rachael I can stay hard and reload and use my gift to fuck you into several climaxes. If you can't swallow all my cum right now you need to unbutton your blouse so I can spray your tits."

She moaned holding my cock in her mouth with her tight lips as she tore off her blouse then unclipped the front of her big bra and her large fleshy tits were freed. They hung down like two over-ripe mangos. Her hand now moved rapidly up and down my cock driving me towards my completion. Her lips rode my cock kissing her own fingers holding my shaft. I touched her head not to force my cock deeper but to let her know I was close.

Rachael captured my cockhead right behind her teeth and sucked. Her two hands pumped up and down my long thick cock wanting me to blast my cum down her throat. I groaned and my first few blasts of cum shot into her mouth. Even knowing it was coming did not prepare Rachael for the heat, thickness and volume of my ejaculation.

She tried to swallow quickly but my white sauce came out the sides of her lips and nostrils. She pulled me out and took several hot globs of cum on her tits while she tried to swallow what was already in her mouth. She coughed then took my cock back into her mouth. She let it go deep and she sucked several globs directly into her belly.

She pushed me back and sucked directly on my crown letting my thick cum paint her tongue, Standing on the dais I could not bring about her first climax so I let her have her enjoyment pleasuring my cock. She rubbed some globs on her cheeks and chin then pointed the last few at her tits.

She took my cock back in her mouth and her tongue circled my crown making me shiver when she ran over my pleasure knot. That usually brings another couple of globs of cum out my cockhead and maybe that was what Rachael was fishing for. She kept my cock in her mouth until she confirmed I was done shooting then she licked all of my cock.