Tyler Ch. 02: Aunt Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used my cockhead to gather the cum on her cheeks and chin then licked it off like sprinkles on a cone. Her mature fleshy tits were hanging where my cock could not reach so Rachael used her fingers to gather my cum and paint my cockshaft. She then licked it clean. She did this several times until she was sure she had gotten all my cum.

She tenderly kissed all over my cock then as she held its thickness she asked me if I could still fuck her as promised. I said I needed to get down from the dais have a drink of water and take off my shoes and pants. She took my hand and led me off the dais into a back room made up like a small apartment.

She watched me undress then I pointed to her. She said she had an old lady's body and was embarrassed as she shed her clothes. Yes she had granny panties but they came off. I asked her if her pussy or ass was still nice and tight and she laughed, "Not at this age, honey, but they should be wet or hot." She turned and wiggled her ass at me even pulling her cheesy ass cheeks apart. She looked over her shoulder and quietly said she prefers my cock go in her ass.

"Will you fuck me in my ass Tyler? Will you make me cum several times as you promised? Will you push your snake down into the darkness of my hidden cave and fill it with your hot thick cum? Will you do that for an old lady?"

"Do you want it bent over your little table or while you're on your tits and knees on this day bed? Or do you want me to make you cum all over your little living area; table, bed, floor, against the wall or riding my cock as I sit on your chair? Grab your tea honey and lather up my cock so I can slide it home into your darkness."

Rachael groaned and went to a shelf and took down the jar of honey. Her naked older body moved like a lava flow, slow and full. Her fleshy mango breasts swung side to side with her hard nipples pointing to the floor. She put the open jar of honey in the microwave to warm it she said. She had me half sit on her table and she knelt before me and poured the honey on her palm then brought it to my cock. I moaned from its warmth as her hand moved up and down my thick shaft coating it with honey.

I took the jar and said, "Now You," as I had her bend over and place her fleshy mango tits on the table. She eeked when my chair scraped the floor as I moved behind her ass. "Every woman gets a cum first before my cock goes in their pussy or ass," I thought as women became available to me now. I let some honey drop into the crevasse of her cheesy, fleshy ass cheeks and run down over her hiding dark star.

Rachael groaned and trembled as my fingers caressed her dark star and pushed some of the honey into the first opening of her analring. As my fingers played there my other fingers moved through her wiry pussy lips and rubbed her wet opening. My thumb found her pleasure knot and I rubbed there as my fingers worked their way into her wet heat. Her pussy was dripping her juices in anticipation of perhaps her first sexual pleasure in a long time.

First one finger went deep up her pussy and the other down into her ass. She groaned as my fingers moved back and forth as my thumb intensified its assignment on her clit. Rachael hissed when a second finger gained entrance to her ass and also went deep.

I curled two fingers downward and towards the front of her aged pussy and found her g-pad. I rubbed that pad each time my fingers went deep into her pussy. Rachael groaned and her old thighs trembled as the pleasure started coursing through her old body. Her juices were now dripping out from her wiry pussy lips and wetting my palm then dripping to her old wooden floor.

Of course my other two fingers were moving in and out her ass going side to side to open up her dark doorway. My thumb stayed busy on her clit and I rubbed it against her bone as I drove her towards her first climax of the evening. Rachael spread her arms and gripped the edge of the table and screamed into her climax.

"Oh Fuck, Tyler I'm cumming! (There it is!). Oh Fuck Tyler I'm spraying, Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Rachael screamed and trembled her old body on the table as spurts of her female cum wet my hand, arm and chest. Her old thick legs shook and we could thank the table for holding her up.

Rachael's ass was now loose enough for my long thick cock. I stood up behind her and quickly brought my cockhead to her asshole as my fingers withdrew from her pussy and ass. My cockhead breached her anal doorway and was grabbed by her heat. The honey on my cock made sliding my length and thickness into her ass much easier.

I pushed down as Rachael groaned and pushed up. Soon my heavy ballsack kissed her aged wiry pussy. "Oh fuck Tyler I can feel you deep inside me. You're pushing out my ass to take your cock deep. Oh fuck this feels nasty but so fucking good. Get your Woody deep down my ass, Tyler. I want it all hard and deep."

I decided to give her my promise to fuck her until she cums all over her table, bed, floor, riding my cock or "Johnny On The Pony 1-2-3" against the wall in some wild sequence before I blasted my cum deep into her darkness. Rachael had one climax on the table so I helped her move and lay her tits on the bed.

I had to kneel to line up my cock to the doorway of her pussy after pushing her flabby thighs apart. Her dripping hot juices helped my cockhead push her aged pussy doorway open. My crown breached into her vagina and Rachael groaned. "Oh fuck Tyler your cock is in this old pussy after too long not getting fucked. Go slow child, until your thickness has pushed my old flesh wide open. Fuck you hurt soooo good!"

Rachael pushed her flabby ass back and more of my long thick cock advanced into her old flesh. Her legs trembled as my cock descended until my cockhead found the depth of her hot flesh. I quickly moved my fingers under her and rubbed her clit sending pleasure throughout her tight pussy. I pulled back then thrust Woody deep. I ran my cock quickly in her pussy rubbing her clit against her pubic bone.

"Oh Fuck, Tyler I'm cumming! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Rachael screamed and trembled half on the floor and half on her bed. Her hot cum tried to spray out past my thick cock so I pulled out. She sprayed her fragrant juices like she was marking her territory. Her pulses hit my belly then dropped to her floor making a puddle of cum.

"Oh Fuck, Tyler I'm Fucked!" Rachael groaned as my cock filled her pussy to marinate in her wet heat. Her fleshy cave pulsed all along my cock as she trembled in climax aftershocks. I gave her no chance to recover as I pulled out of her pussy and lined my cockhead against her asshole. Her dark circle gave way and half my cock slid back into her darkness.

"Oh Fuck, Tyler!" she groaned as my full thick length went deep into her old cavern. "You're a nasty young man filling my ass with your horse cock."

"Madam I am only giving you what you asked for. Now you get to cum with your ass full of long thick cock! No safe word!"

I pulled back and filled her ass over and over. The day-bed was banging against the side of the wall as I pushed Rachael half across the bed. Her mango tits were moving under her as her body slid back and forth. The depths of her ass felt great on my cock. Damn Mom I think I love going deep in a woman's ass the best!

I brought my fingers under us and slipped two into Rachael's dripping pussy. My other hand reached under and my knuckles rubbed her swollen clit. "Tyler, Oh Fuck, I'm cumming! Your cock is destroying my ass and Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Rachael screamed and trembled on the bed.

Her old ass pulsed all along my cock and the pleasure pushed me over the top. I rubbed her clit with my knuckles while my other hand pulled on her hard nipples. Rachael screamed from pain and pleasure as my hot thick cum filled the dark tunnel of her ass. I thrust and withdrew my cock going for the maximum pleasure as my cum shot out my pulsing crown filling her darkness.

"Oh Fuck, Tyler no more! No more Woody, no more snake. I'm all fucked out. Damn I can feel your hot cum deep in my ass. Oh fuck that was nasty but so fucking good. I'd almost forgot how much I loved getting fucked in the ass. Oh Fuck, I'm cumming again!" Rachael groaned and shook through another soft climax.

I slowly moved my thick cock in the hot tight sleeve of Rachael's ass. We groaned in unison as we both felt the pleasure. I moved my cock backwards as her back lips held on tightly. My fat cock helmet left her ass getting one last back door kiss by those dark circular lips. Rachael hissed as my cockhead popped out of her ass.

I knew Rachael was spent so I helped her roll up onto her day-bed. "Oh Fuck, Tyler," she moaned over and over as she trembled as her pleasure climax floated throughout her old body. I used the kitchenette to clean up then redressed. Rachael was totally out so I made sure her head was turned so she could breathe. I left lights on then left her store locking her door behind me.

Mom asked how the fitting went and I told her the tux will fit fine but will require a final fitting. Mom laughed and asked what the tailor said when she discovered my gift? I said in my best Woody accent, "There's a Snake In Your Pants!" Mom burst out laughing. When she stopped she asked me if I fucked her.

I said, "Yes, multiple times but I made sure she climaxed before I slid my cock into her old flesh."

"I hope you didn't make this one pregnant," Mom said and laughed.

It still feels a bit funny to hear Mom use graphic language and ask me about my new sex life.

"I hope you can still pleasure me at bedtime. I am your Mother after all!"

Sorry but what happened next with my Aunt Amy at the Prom and other pleasurable things happening to my cock is going to have to wait for Part 3.