Tyler Ch. 03: The Prom

Story Info
Tyler gets laid at the Prom and pops Aunt Amy.
12.7k words
4.53
16.4k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler gets laid at the Prom and pops Aunt Amy.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex; oral, anal, breeding, discipline, domination and incest. If that is not what you are looking for please don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

I am riding in the back of a limo coming home from my Senior Prom. My Aunt Amy has my long thick cock down her throat and is working on sucking my cum out my cockhead. She said, "This is what is expected of all girls after the Senior Prom. Some females are even expected to 'give it up' tonight," so my Aunt said that is what she is going to do.

Damn, Aunt Amy really knows how to suck cock. Amy, I shouldn't call her Aunt Amy with my cock in her mouth and having fucked her already weeks before the Prom but whatever. She had leaned over and fished my hardening cock out of my tux pants then took my thick cock into her mouth, licking up my leaking pre-cum juices and sucking them in. She slid my cock all the way in, all eight thick inches were feeling far bigger than I thought it could ever get. She took it all the way in, and I could feel her lips at the base brushing against my balls.

Well I'll stop the sexual pleasure right here and fill in some back story but you really should read Chs. 1&2 which gets you to this point. My name is Tyler and I was home schooled from the very beginning. My Mom had many PhDs by eighteen and conceived me and lived the life of a single mother doting and educating her only son.

Like other home school children I was allowed to go out for sports at each appropriate grade level. We once discussed my going out for football and she yelled, "I didn't spend a million dollars for you to get your head bashed in and your brains scrambled." I went out for soccer, basketball and track. I was very athletic and received letters in each sport.

My Mom and I worked out together and she kept herself in great shape. She was that 'soccer mom' that drove the young boys crazy with locker room lust. But when my older Aunt Amy would pick me up I heard no end of their lust. "Damn Tyler, look at the tits on that fox, what an ass!"

I had to admit that my Aunt Amy was a fox. My Aunt Amy was my Mother's younger sister and was equally super educated as a Computer Engineer. She worked at our home as an anti-hacker for governments and large corporations and she never had to work another day of her life.

I was tall, strong, agile to an athletic build. I had to live with the knick-name of 'meat' since the first after practice shower. I carried more between my legs then most of the guys had. The bad part for me was Aunt Amy didn't have to dress in business clothes for work. I had to live with Aunt Amy poured into yoga pants or tight gym shorts and cut tee shirts where the bottoms of her tight full Double D tits showed. So my hormones were running rampant.

Once I turned eighteen she amped-up the teasing and would come out of the bathroom just as I left my bedroom, a towel wrapped low around her waist and the blonde curly hair on her mons showing. Her tits, not covered were just jiggling, sparkling in the hall light from the shower. They were just sitting out there large and round with hard nipples for my eyes to memorize making my cock hard.

"Damn Aunt Amy, can't you cover up," I'd groan.

"Oh Tyler, they're just tits. My sister, I'm sure gave you the biological purpose of these beauties," (Yes, dam it, she took them in her hands and shook them at me).

We had psychological battles trying to get the better of each other. One event led my Mother to complete my 'on-hands' sexual education. I became the lover of my Mother and experienced all a female body had to offer.

One time I felt my Mom tremble through her climax aftershocks with my cock embedded deep in her vagina. I looked up and in the corner of the mirror I saw Aunt Amy standing at the crack of the partially closed door. She had her fingers down her shorts and was rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Her eyes opened suddenly and we locked together.

The next time the 'shower ambush' was tried I acted with my new found confidence from Mom's sexual training. I reached out and grabbed my Aunt's big tits and pushed her against the hall wall. She took in a frightened breath when I moved one hand onto her throat and one untied her towel. My hand pulsed on her neck as the other crept up her open thighs and grabbed her pussy. She learned to suck my cock that morning and obey my orders.

As an eighteen year old high school senior I had all the sex I wanted from my Mother and my Aunt. My Mother willingly let me breed her with my Aunt begging to be next. With my new confidence I fucked and bred my SAT training instructor and fucked the female tailor outfitting my tux.

I went back for the final fitting of the tux and the tailor had me arrive as the last customer of the day. I knew she would want me to fuck her again. She was older than my Mom and my long thick cock had opened her neglected pussy and ass. The time before I left her spent on her own day-bed with my cum leaking from her ass.

Rachael joked that I had fucked her so good she 'woke up next week'. She now watched me undress her eyes capturing my cock and balls as they hung down my naked thighs. She had me dress in my tux doing her professional job of checking that the final alteration fit my suit. The most important part was the extra long nylon zipper she added.

My cock was so long and thick I needed a long zipper to ease my cock out just to take a piss. Or as it turned out to have a female suck my hard cock! She told me my 'Woody' fit in the pants just fine as she held my heavy ball sack in her palm and kissed my dripping cockhead. She said I should appreciate the silk she added down my right thigh where I always 'dress' my gift. She asked me to slowly undress and she wrapped the tux.

"Now young man, about the payment for the rental and alterations," she said as she held my hard cock in her palm. She pulsed her fingers on my thick shaft as my pleasure knot moved across her palm causing me to tremble. "That will either be cash or charge or I will take my payment in trade. I cleaned out my back door and oiled it real good."

"Push your long, hard, thick cock in my ass until I climax several times and we will consider payment made," she cackled. Yes she actually cackled as she pulled me by my cock into her small apartment. She had several scented candles lit and the kitchen table cleared off. She unzipped her skirt and her naked cheesy ass was revealed.

She handed me a 'Fifty Shades' flogger then bent over and placed her old tits on the table. She moved her arms forward and her hands slid into pre-tied circular ropes that her fingers could grip. I stood there dumbfounded for about a minute then embraced what Rachael wanted. I moved sideways to the table and swung my arm and the tines of the flogger snapped on her aged ass cheeks.

"OH FUCK YES!" she cried out. The flogger moved through the air and struck again. "OH FUCK!" she yelled. I moved to the other side and swung turning the other large ass cheek red. Rachael moaned loudly as another swing and another strike landed on old flesh. I could smell her juices in the small area as they started to wet her naked pussy lips. Her pussy lips were naked! Rachael had planned this all out.

"More Tyler, more baby boy!" she begged. I had no intentions of causing her great pain nor raising large welts on her ass. So I stung her ass much like a slap but the tines on her ass were taking her to a place of fantasy. I moved from side to side giving two or three stings of the tines. Rachael groaned and cursed as the tines turned all of her large ass beet red.

I moved beside the table and swung the flogger and the tines flipped under and struck her naked pussy lips. "OH FUCK TYLER, OH FUCK YES!" she screamed and I watched arcs of female juices spray and hit the floor. Taking my advantage I stung that pussy several times. That old table shook as Rachael pulled on the ropes holding her captive.

Three more well placed stings and she screamed, "OH FUCK TYLER you're making me cum. I'm cumming, OH DAMN I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming!" More juices sprayed back from her pussy to make a larger puddle on the floor. Her breathing was ragged and she groaned as I let the tines of the flogger trail down her back and across her ass cheeks. I would say she was ready for my cock.

I had softened some while flogging Rachael so I brought my cock to her mouth. She let my cockhead slide across her tongue and fill her mouth then she closed on it and sucked. I'm sure she got some of my leaking cum as her tongue circled my hard head. I rode her mouth to feel the pleasure that warm wet cave was having on my cock.

I pulled out and swung the flogger lightly across her ass and Rachael groaned as I walked behind her. I let my hard cock ride through the crevasse that separated her now red punished ass cheeks. I let my cockhead ride lower through her wet pussy lips then rubbed her swollen pleasure knot.

I quickly rode my cockshaft through her aged hanging cameltoe rubbing her clit against her pubic bone. Rachael groaned and trembled as my cockhead rubbed her clit to a powerful climax. She screamed and sprayed my belly and nut sack with hot fragrant female cum. "OH FUCK TYLER, I'm ccuummmming."

She trembled on the table pulling on her self made rope handcuffs. The feet on the table legs squeaked on the floor as they moved about. She pushed her ass up making for a harder contact with her clit and my cock. I grabbed my shaft and moved my large cockhead to the entrance to her pussy and pushed. Her head came off the table and she howled as my large cockhead breached into her heat.

"Oh Fuck Tyler," she said softly returning her head to the table. I pushed forward several times until my heavy nutsack kissed her wet naked pussy lips and my cock was fully into her aged cunt. "Ooohhhh Tyler you kill my poor pussy every time you cram your long thick cock deep in my hole. Oh fuck me and make me cum again," Rachael pleaded.

My cock rut her pussy like a cur and his bitch. Her juices poured out from her aged lips to soak my shaft and add to the puddle on the floor. She screamed as her hot cave pulsed on my cock and she trembled into another climax. My power to hold back my completion was improving with every fuck. As Rachael trembled I slowly withdrew my cock.

Her used pussy was an oval that pulsed and leaked her warm fragrant juices wetting her inner thighs then her ankles. I knew my cock was going in her ass next but a thought popped into my head for after when I dropped my cum into her darkness. If she was as old as she appeared she had to have what I was looking for in her kitchen drawer.

Opening drawers and pushing things aside I found it. An old wooden Citrus Reamer. It was just large enough to fill the hole my cock would make in her ass. "Tyler?" she asked but I whacked her ass with the flogger. Her legs trembled and she whined.

I moved back behind her and pulled her cheesy ass cheeks aside. I let my cockhead drop onto Rachael's dark star and she moaned from anticipation and denied pleasure. I angled my hips and pushed my cockhead against her back lips and they opened and captured my crown. Her analring did feel lubed so I pushed more cock into her darkness.

I listened to, "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler," moaned softly as more cock slid into her lubed ass. I pushed until my belly was against her fleshy ass. Then she moaned, "Oh Fuck Tyler, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck me Tyler," as she trembled her ass against me as if trying to get all my long thick shaft deep down her ass.

I pulled back to my captured crown then filled her ass deep listening to her hiss as my cock filled her again. Her analring held onto my shaft tightly as her oval lips rolled back and forth along my shaft. I pulled out just to watch her back lips pucker and search for my cockhead. Rachael sighed when my cockhead pushed her open wide once more.

It was getting late and my Mother might worry so I started down the path of cumming in Rachael's aged ass. Going deep each time rubbed her wet floppy naked pussy lips and swollen clit against the edge of the table. I started going harder and deeper with each thrust. Rachael was groaning and cussing in a foreign language as her pleasure was building.

I felt her hot ass sleeve grip my cockshaft just as she screamed. Her pussy pulsed shots of hot cum against my thrusting thighs as the last climax for her occurred. Rachael howled and twerked her ass against me as her climax overwhelmed her.

My own pleasure went over the top and I started shooting my hot cum down her ass. I emptied my heavy balls of this episode's climax. I could feel my cockhead pulsing then felt my hot cum bathe my crown. Damn for being as old as she was Rachael' ass was tight. It gave me pleasure all along my thick shaft as she pulsed through her climax.

I rode my cock in her ass seeking my own pleasure as she cursed and groaned from being filled with hot cum. I slowed as the last of this load of cum left my cockhead. Damn I'll have to consider using my cock to pay off any small future debts; bookstore?, I'll fuck the manger; special course work?, I'll fuck the instructor..... I laughed and Rachael groaned.

I slowly pulled back and gripped the old wooden citrus reamer. When my cockhead received one last kiss from those naughty back lips I watched the large 'O' my cock had made in Rachael's ass. I brought the tip of the citrus reamer to her opening and slowly pushed forward.

"Tyler, Tyler, Oh Fuck what are you doing....Oh fuck," she groaned as the large bulb passed her analring which closed on the wooden handle.

"Keep that in your naughty ass tonight and think of me returning my tux. Yes I know, last appointment at 5pm; lock the door and turn off the front lights. I'll find you tied to your kitchen table all cleaned and lubed back there. Goodnight Rachael; see you soon. One more thing; I'm gonna borrow this," I said as I brought the tines down hard on her ass.

"Fuck You, Tyler!" I heard her groan as I dressed and took my tux package and locked the door and turned off the front lights. I needed to stop at the hardware store on the way home for something I needed to test my Mother's statements of giving herself to me wherever and however I wanted.

I went to the large handy-man store and when I paid for the lengths of soft thick rope the middle aged lady cashier raised her eyebrows. I'm beginning to read woman's needs and desires and this one was willing excitement would come into her dull life.

"Would you like to feel my long thick cock slide into your pussy and maybe down your ass as you are tied to your own kitchen table cumming like crazy; three, four or maybe five times until you soak your kitchen floor? If you never had that much pleasure in your life then order a flogger from Amazon and call me when you're ready to give all of you to your Master," I whispered leaning into her pinning her long red hair behind one ear and kissing her lips.

Her face and cleavage turned beet red and her hand trembled as she tried to hand me my receipt. Yes she wore a wedding ring but I would bet you her panties were getting wet. I cupped her full breast squeezing it hard and she moaned just looking at my hand with her eyes wide from shock or excitement. I pulled out her pen from that breast pocket and wrote my cell phone number on the receipt. She had blouse buttons open and I pulled her yoke and pushed my receipt into her bra. Did she call me? Oh you bet she did! Did she cum five times? Oh you bet she did! Her story comes in the next chapter.

I rode home running my fingers through the flogger tines wondering if my Mother would submit. When I got home my Mom asked from her office how it went and did I get something to eat other than the old tailor. I heard her laughing and I laughed too and told her I was fine. Quietly I tied the ropes onto the kitchen table legs that would be used on Mother's wrists.

When all was done I yelled back for Mom to come to the kitchen, "I have something to show you." I heard her mumble then walk down the hall and enter the kitchen. "Tyler, What do you want to show.....me?" she trailed off perhaps in shock.

Mom quickly took in the ropes lying on the table then she looked at me and took in a hissing breath as she saw the flogger held in my hand. "Tyler?" she whispered as I pointed with the flogger to the table.

We had a mental battle as the Mother rose in protection of herself to finally lose to the lover's promise. "Tyler," she tried to say but I shushed her and pointed to the table. She moved slowly and laid those mother breasts on the table. She figured out how to slip her hands into the rope loops then let out a long breath.

I moved to the stairs. "Amy, throw down a pair of your soiled panties," I said testing her.

"Tyler, you don't need my panties. You can have sex with me right now."

"Amy Do As You're Told!" I said loudly like a drill sergeant. "Yes, Master," I heard meekly then a pair of baby pink panties came floating down which I caught. I brought them to my face and smelled them and realized she had just taken them off. They were wet from her leaking moistness. I returned to the kitchen listening to Amy sneak down stairs.

I returned to my Mother and told her to open her mouth. "Tyler," she tried to say so I swatted her ass hanging over the edge of the kitchen table. She opened her mouth and I gently pushed her sister's wet panties in for a gag. I then pulled the full zipper down her back and flipped Mom's bottom skirt up on her back exposing her naked ass. At least she was being true to that promise. Her back was devoid of a bra strap.

I stood to the side and brought the flogger tines down across my Mother's naked ass cheeks. I heard a shriek behind me and Amy had her mouth hidden by her hands. "You may stay slut but you are to remain totally silent; Not A Sound Are You to Make! You may sit there realizing this will be your discipline the night of the Prom! Now be still!" I snapped.

I turned back to my Mother and brought the tines across her ass again. I have said at Rachael's I did the flogging not to deliver hard pain but to express my domination and warm the flesh before I filled the ass with cock. I moved side to side turning my Mother's ass cheeks cherry red. She was moaning into the pink gag as the tines stung her flesh. Her firm ass moved back and forth feeling the sting of the tines. Her arms pulled on the ropes each time the tines found their mark on her ass or her thighs.

I stood beside the table and put my hand on Mom's sweaty back and she moaned rather than recoiled. Like I did with Rachael I aimed the tines and they slapped against Mother's pussy lips. She screamed into the gag and sprayed her juices back onto the kitchen floor. Her pussy got another sting and an arc of juices pulsed out from between my Mother's pussy lips and made a puddle on the floor.

Mom trembled on the table as I surmised she moaned through a strong climax. Mom was humping the edge of the kitchen table with her pussy rubbing her clit against her day dress fabric. Mom had her required climax and I now had permission to seek my own pleasure.

I sat on a kitchen chair and tossed my shoes at Amy. She set them side by side then waited. I tossed her my socks and she put one in each shoe. I unbuckled my pants and let them drop away from the puddle of Mom's pussy cum. I walked to the cupboard and removed the honey bear.

I walked with an erect cock to stand in front of Amy and handed her the squeeze bottle. She filled her palm with honey then coated my cockshaft with its fragrant thickness. I pointed to her sister and Amy moved and opened her sister's ass cheeks with one hand and squeezed honey there then into her sister's dark star. She then stood to the side and held her sister's ass cheeks apart.