Tyler Ch. 03: The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Tyler what are you doing? I'm fucking cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming so quickly," she moaned as she sprayed my fingers and her gusset still between her pussy lips. I rubbed her quickly to another climax and she had to hold my shoulders to keep from falling. "Tyler! Oh fuck Tyler," she hissed into my neck biting there.

I pushed her down onto her trembling knees and unzipped my long fly. 'Thank you Rachael' I thought as my cock easily slipped out of my pants. My hand was still kinda on her throat so I tipped her chin up and brought my cockhead to her lips. "Tyler," she tried to say more but my cock took its advantage and filled her mouth.

I waited to see if she objected but feeling none I started stroking my cock along her wet tongue. She glucked once or twice if I went too deep so she reached up and gripped the base of my thick cock. I didn't like how she treated Amy so decided to just blast my cum down her throat. Any she didn't swallow had a nice warm reservoir between her pressed together tits.

Eileen came out of her climax stupor and started rubbing my thick shaft as her lips tightened on my thick cock. She was giving me much pleasure as we were hiding behind Prom decorations. I let my control go and pulsed my hot thick cum down her throat. She coughed and my cum came out her nose and the side of her lips to drip onto her tits.

She swallowed quickly to keep from choking giving me pleasure as her mouth tightened on my cock. Eileen trembled in climax aftershocks as she took my cum into her belly. I was primed and wanted more from her and I remembered Amy telling me to "fuck that bitch in the ass."

I pulled out of her mouth and knelt behind her. I pushed her back down getting her tits on the floor and her ass in the air. I did not care if the floor was dusty and her dress would get soiled. I knelt on the back of her dress to keep my tux knees clean. I flipped her dress up on her back then pulled her panties down to behind her knees. I pulled her pussy towards my cock. I ran my cockhead through her wet dripping naked pussy lips and groaned as it made contact to the door of her vagina.

"God No Tyler, I'm still a virgin. I don't wanna loose it on my hands and knees at the Prom. Please Tyler Don't," she begged.

I got my cockhead good and wet as I slid through her pussy lips bumping her clit each time. I reached under her and slid my two long fingers between her tight thighs and found her clit. I rubbed her quickly back and forth until she screamed with her teeth closed to keep her noise down.

I felt her pussy drench my cock and knew two things. She had just cum again and would be spent with no strength to resist. I grabbed my cockhead and placed it against her anus. It was pulsing from her climax and was loose giving my cockhead kisses.

I still had my arm under her with my fingers on her pussy. I rubbed her clit rapidly and felt her anus release. I pushed forward and my crown entered her very tight darkness. "Oh Fuck Tyler what are you doing?" she moaned but my fingers rubbed her clit harder. She trembled actually taking more cockshaft down into her ass.

She groaned. Pussy pleasure or ass pain? Did I care? Not really as one more push and I was fully into her ass. Now I rubbed her clit and gave her another powerful wet climax. She was held up by my arm under her belly as I started to move my cock in her ass.

Eileen groaned as my cock rode her tight hot ass sleeve and my fingers rubbed her swollen clit. I heard Mrs. Pierson cough and knew my time was short. I rode Eileen's ass going for my climax. I would climax but not shoot as much cum having such a quick recovery.

I rubbed Eileen's abused clit looking for her next climax to crush and pulse on my cock in her ass. She let out one long moan and her ass trembled against my tux pants and her hot sleeve grabbed my cockshaft. That was enough and I pulsed cumming but with just a few globs of hot cum that painted the dark depths of Eileen's ass.

I stayed in her ass enjoying the heat then slowly pulled out. I pulled up her panties to catch my cum as it leaked out. I helped Eileen stand then moved us around the fake jungle. I told Mrs. Pierson my partner felt a little faint and would she be a saint and get her to the ladies room. She smiled and laughed and led Eileen away.

I realized my cock was still out and grabbed a table napkin and wiped it off. I went into the men's room and gave it a good clean in case Amy got frisky in the limo as she had promised. I went back to my table stopping at the punch bowl and realized it had been spiked. Those guys! I had two quick glasses to re-hydrate.

Amy soon returned and each of the three senior men had a baby blue fabric sticking out of their jacket top pocket. They had a shit eating grin on their face and also hit the punch bowl. Since we had time before the final dance I told her to split the beans. She laughed and said Okay!

Amy's story:

The boys walked me down a dark corridor and put a key in a lock. They opened the door, we went through and they locked it again. They turned on a small desk light so we had a little illumination. Actually they shined the light on me as if I was being interrogated but I knew they wanted to clearly see whatever I was going to reveal.

I stopped them right there and asked them to truthfully verify they were over eighteen by now. I reminded them of their truthful oath. All three swore they were and even went to pull out their driver's license. That was enough proof for me. I told them I promised them a night to remember but it would have to be more like a half-hour. They laughed and said that would be great. I then told them I would ask them questions and I wanted truthful honest answers. I reminded them they had pledged themselves to the Princess.

"Are you virgins?" I got three yeses. "Have you ever seen a naked women in person not on the internet?" I got three no's. "Have you ever touched a woman's tits?" I got three no's. I caught their lie and asked what about them groping my tits on the dance floor. They apologized profusely and I laughed letting them off the hook. "Have you ever had a woman suck your cock?" I got three 'god no's'.

"Alright let's get started. Who would like to be brave enough to unzip me in back while two others hold my dress up from getting dirty on the floor? The one in back gets to see my ass first, the ones in front my great tits."

I realized Domnall was the most willing as he moved behind me and unzipped my dress. The front fell off my tits and the two in front hissed at their first sight of real tits. Domnall held my waist as I stepped out of my dress then ran his hands over my baby blue panties. Cormac and Eochaid moved my dress to safety then stood dumbfounded staring at my tits and my baby blue panties.

Domnall hands came around me and gripped my DD's. I said, "Stop right there! A woman's body is to be treated tenderly not gripped like a football ready to make a pass. She has tender spots on her body that respond best to kisses and licks and not gropes. I will give you all a quick lesson then let you all experience the greatest joy a man could feel. Now line up and let the lesson begin."

I trained those young men how to hold and caress a woman's breast and how to tenderly kiss and suck a hard nipple. After they had pleasured both nipples I had them touch my wet panties. I taught them that I was getting pleasure from their attention and for them to make sure their next girl friend gets wet down there or you are not doing something right. I said your deep kisses on the dance floor had already started to get me wet so long kisses with your date is how to start.

I then had them move behind me and I pulled my panties down to below my cheeks. I told them to kneel down and space kisses across my ass. I taught them to tenderly go under my ass and feel my wetness. I told them to wet their fingers then show me as they put their fingers in their mouth and tasted a woman for the first time. I took a deep breath because I was getting very excited from the attention. I told them to help me sit on the desk.

"I now need three brave knights to help remove my soaked panties. One knight on each hip and one to tenderly grip my wet gusset and all three to work together to get my panties down." I laughed and said, "You'll be on your own the first time with your girl friend or you can ask her to remove them. If she does GO SLOW! I emphasized."

Their fingers trembled as they worked my panties down my thighs and off my 'glass slipper-ed feet' LOL. I told them to place them on the desk and I'll give them a badge of courage at the end. I had them kneel before me and one at a time touch my naked pussy lips. I told them your first girl friend might still have curls there but I had shaved mine for my special prom night. I let their fingers move between my pussy lips gathering my wetness. I made them lick their fingers clean.

"Anyone brave enough to kiss my pussy and drink my wetness?" I said as I opened my thighs wide and moved my pussy to the edge of the desk. My brave man Domnall went first. I taught him to ease into it telling the other two to pay attention. His tongue moved through my wet lips and I hissed when his tip flipped on my pleasure knot. He stopped, thinking he had done something wrong.

I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips and showed them where a woman's pleasure knot was and they were to take their time giving soft tender pleasure there. I had to chase Domnall aside so the other two could get a chance. I showed them how a woman will drip her juices in anticipation of getting a tongue, fingers or a hard cock inside. I told them it has been the same for millions of years.

I was actually dripping on the floor from the pleasure I was receiving from my three brave knights. I slid off the table and knelt on the floor. I told them to drop their pants and show me their cock. They hesitated and it was Domnall to do it first. I put my fist on his cockshaft and pulled his crown into my mouth. He trembled when my wetness surrounded his cock. I sucked him until he got hard.

Cormac and Eochaid now had their pants down and their cocks out. I took each into my mouth and sucked until they were hard also. I told them I was sure they saw a blowjob on the internet but I would not do that now. I told them it was not because I didn't like it but that we don't have the time for a second round after they cum and I had other plans for their big cocks.

I went back up on the desk and moved my pussy to the edge and pulled my lips open. I showed them my wet cleft and where their cock was going up inside my pussy. I dropped my legs hiding my pussy and they seemed rejected.

"My special knights. I would love for each of you to spill your seed deep into my treasure. But at this time of my month I don't think you want to become a father by your seed finding my egg. Your cock had never felt the heat and wetness of a ready pussy and I am a bit concerned that you might be a bit premature. I will let you enter your cock into my pussy but I will hold your cock at the base and squeeze it to prevent you from cumming."

"I will let you shoot your hot cum all over these beautiful tits and you should go away a happy well trained knight. Who wants to be first?"

I knew it would be Domnall and although I didn't say so he had the biggest cock, (Not at all like yours Master, Amy laughed). I held his thick base and led his cockhead to the opening to my pussy. I held my other hand to his chest and trained the men they are not to just thrust their cocks into a woman. They must be sure they have pleasured their date's knot and drank her juices and waited for her to wish them to fill her.

I told them even then they are to go slowly until they are deep inside her. I let Domnall's cockhead enter the doorway of my pussy and he groaned. I quickly pulsed my fingers on the base of his cock and he took a deep breath. The crisis had passed and I let him slowly fill my pussy with his cock. I told him to breathe deeply and relax thinking about quadratic expressions then move your hard cock in and out within my pussy until the urge is too strong.

"Pull out and spray your cum on my tits." The two others watched Domnall rut in my pussy then groaning he pulled out and painted one of my tits with his hot cum. I told him to bring his cock to my mouth and I finished him off.

Cormac and Eochaid were equally attentive and passed their point of crisis with my pulsing hand. They entered my pussy tenderly and thrust inside my heat until they pulled out and painted the tit of their choice. Their legs trembled when I cleaned their cocks with my warm wet mouth. They told me they solved some of the quadratic expressions in their head while their cock was deep in my pussy.

We all laughed breaking the tension. I told them they had made me very horny and I was going to make myself cum. I warned them not to stand in front of me. "Tyler I was so primed from all three thrusting cocks that I rubbed myself to a powerful climax and shot my juices five feet across the room."

When I calmed down I laughed and asked one of them to sneak across the hall and bring back some wet towels. Cormac did that for me so I gave him the task of cleaning my tits. He held my tits so tenderly. I asked them if there were any questions. They shook their heads no as they put their cocks back.

I reminded them of the 'Sign of The Four' and in years to come they may not speak to each other or anyone including your wife of the events that happened here tonight. If you see each other at conferences or academic meetings they may hold up four fingers and each will remember this night.

"Now for your Badge of Courage," I said as I picked up my baby blue panties and tried to cut them into three equal pieces. I then told them to kiss me deeply as I pushed a piece of wet fragrant baby blue panty into the upper pocket of their Tux jacket.

I asked them if they would be so kind as to help a Princess get dressed. Domnall moved to my ass and tenderly roamed his hands across my now naked ass cheeks. Cormac and Eochaid got a last feel of my huge naked breasts as they helped fill my cups. I gave them a final lesson to make sure my nipples were both pointing in the same direction. They laughed and I kissed them all deeply, playing my wet tongue with their own.

"I told them I would have to go first and would act lost if stopped. So here I am Tyler and I am so fucking horny I'm gonna get my pleasure in the limo. Now come dance with me Master."

The D-jay announced these would be the last slow dances and would the Princess in Blue lead her Prince to the center and join the King and Queen of the Senior Prom. The Queen was so pissed off to have to have shared her special night.

I led Amy out to the center of the floor again and other seniors made way. She melted into me rubbing her mons on my hard cock. She moaned when my hand rolled down her bare back and gripped her full ass. "Fuck me in the limo Master," she whispered in my ear.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and the Princess's three knights were lined up for one more chance to feel Amy pressed against them on the dance floor. I stepped away and one after another her knights held her tightly as they moved to the music. Bold hands moved across her ass then slipped between them to cup a full breast or palm a pussy. I heard Amy moaning from the unexpected attention.

I felt another tap on my shoulder and turned and Mrs. Pierson moved into my arms and pulled me tightly against her. She moved her lips to my ears and whispered. "Tyler, you made me cum so strongly taking me so hard and deep across my desk. I hadn't felt such pleasure since my husband died. I was horrified when your huge cock claimed my ass but I climaxed so damn hard first feeling the pain then exquisite pleasure. You have my number and can come fuck me anytime your marvelous cock has an itch for an older woman."

"My panties are wet even now and if you took me behind the forest like you did Eileen I'd bend over giving you my pussy or my ass. Oh Tyler, do you have time to fuck me now? I'm dripping wet hoping you'll fuck me. Do I sound desperate? Come fuck me....Master! Quick and fast and dump your hot cum inside me. I want to feel it leak into my panties as I help clean up. Please Master fuck me now!" she begged then bit my ear.

She led me over to the forest then pulled me behind the false wall. Mrs. Pierson dropped to her knees and unzipped me pulling out my big cock. She took it deep into her mouth and sucked it until she felt it was nice and hard. She stood and bent over a table back there then pulled her gown up in back exposing her wet panties.

She reached back and pulled her wet panties to the side then grabbed my cock and brought the fat head to her pussy. She worked my head into her hot wet entrance then pushed back and took half my cockshaft into her heat. "Oh Fuck Tyler, Yes, yes, yes! Get that big cock deep into my naughty pussy. Fuck me baby boy, fuck me good!"

She thrust back and my crown hit the hot depths of her pussy. She gave me no time to react as she started riding my cock basically fucking herself. I knew we didn't have much time and my Instructor wanted my cock hard and fast. I could hear her juices sloshing on my cock as she drove her pussy back and forth.

Mrs. Pierson had my cock primed to explode. I grabbed her hips and pulled them back and my crown tapped the doorway to her womb. I blasted my hot cum against her hot depths pulling back then cramming my cock in deep. My cum shot out my cockhead as I gave into my pleasure.

I felt her pussy pulse all along my long thick cock sucking my cum out my crown. I felt her juices soak my cock and the gusset of her panties. I thrust a few more times hard and deep then pulled out. I set her gusset over her crimson hole then wiped my cock on the part covering her ass. I left my final drops on the crack of her ass then put my cock away. As I left I pulled her gown back down listening to her moan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck....."

I found Amy kissing the last knight and I took her in my arms and finished the last of the last dance with her. I led her to the door and into the limo which brings us back to the very beginning:

I am riding in the back of a limo coming home from my Senior Prom. My Aunt Amy has leaned over and fished my hardening cock out of my tux pants then took my cock into her mouth. "Damn Tyler you taste like pussy, you slut!"

Amy really knows how to suck my cock getting practice at our home and obviously before our first time. My long thick cock is down in her throat and she is working on getting my cock as hard as possible and primed to give her a dose of hot thick cum. My thick eight inches was hard and throbbing. Could I reload enough to blast Amy's pussy with hot thick cum?

Amy let my cock slip out of her mouth then straddled my thighs and hiked up her baby blue prom dress. Perhaps from experience taking my cock at home her hot wet pussy found my cockhead and she thrust down taking most of my cock. It takes some thrusting for Amy's pussy to open up and take all my thick shaft up into her heat.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you Master, all the way home and if you're not done yet the driver will have to wait. I got an egg waiting for your baby-seed and you are gonna give me all you have left after being such a pussy slut at the Prom."

"Don't even try to accuse me. I was doing an act of generous kindness, and three bursts of cum went on my tits instead of in my pussy. You however were slutting your cock to whatever pussy got wet. Now sit back and give me your hot thick cum!" Amy grunted as she thrust down on my cock. I could feel her naked pussy lips at the thick base of my cockshaft brushing against my balls. She was taking it all now.

I unzipped the back of her dress and flipped her bra cups down onto her belly. I grabbed those firm globes of DD flesh then pulled on her hard nipples. I saw the dividing window go down and the driver got to listen and watch in the rearview mirror Amy fucking me. Amy was grunting and cursing and moaning and begging for my hard cock and thick cum.