Tyler Ch. 03: The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stood behind my Mother, Amy gripped my cock with her honey coated palm and fingers and put my cockhead against her sister's star. She then held those ass cheeks apart and I pushed my cockhead against the dark doorway protecting my Mother's ass. Previous play meant those lips would not stay closed. My fat cockhead breached into my Mother's hot ass. She groaned into her panties gag.

My greased cock slid slowly down into Mom's ass. When my nutsack kissed my Mother's naked pussy lips I let out a long breath. I reached for the flogger and slapped my Mother's ass cheeks side to side turning them red once more. Mom was groaning as my long thick cock moved back and forth within her hot tight ass.

I decided then to climax and shot my hot thick cum deep into my Mother's ass. I was shaking against my Mom's hot ass flesh and must have rubbed her clit against the table edge. Mom screamed against her gag and sprayed my thighs with pulses of hot female cum. We trembled against each other as our pleasure shocks pulsed throughout our bodies.

I slapped my Mother's ass with my hands feeling her ass grip my cockshaft. I had enough pleasure and pulled my cock out of my Mother's ass. Perhaps she felt that withdrawal because her groin muscles gripped my cock within her ass trying to keep me deep. I popped out when my cockhead received one last nether kiss then a final cum glob fell at the top of Mom's ass crack.

I turned towards Amy and told her to help get her sister to bed. "Yes, Master," she whispered then suddenly dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She cleaned my flesh of honey and cum then kissed my cockhead tenderly. I walked out of the kitchen and up to my room never looking back. A domination job had been well done.

I was mostly asleep when I felt a soft touch on my cheek. My room was dark and I could not make out who touched me. My bedding was pulled back and a hand gripped mine. "Come with me my baby boy." It was my Mother and she led me across the hall into her room.

For some reason Mom always had a king sized bed. Perhaps she wanted room while I was nursing until pre-K. Early memory had the bed pushed against the wall on one side. Now it was away; the width of a night stand. She pulled the covers back and I saw Aunt Amy naked in that bed. Mom told me to get in turned off the night light then slid in next to me.

Two women then turned towards me laying one breast each on my chest the other beside me. My neck got kissed on both sides and a "Good Night Master" was whispered from both sides. I slept this way every night snuggled by two naked women until we three moved to the University town. All too often I received morning sex being ridden by a woman with a large pregnant belly.

Well it finally came to the night of the Prom. As requested I saw nothing of Aunt Amy's dress and was banished to the den to get myself dressed. My Mother, always a mother, fussed over me getting me dressed into my tux. She commented on the excellent tailoring on my zipper and then laughed as she tenderly placed my package down my right thigh.

She reached up and with tears in her eyes she kissed me tenderly. She told me she loved me and I told her I would love her until her last day then on into infinity. She scolded me because her tears rolled down her cheeks. She sniffled and kissed me until we heard, "Are you ready for the reveal?"

Amy walked under the arch into the den and I was flabbergasted. I didn't speak for some time and Amy stomped her foot and yelled, "Margret, he hates it! I fucked up, he hates it!"

"Shut up you twit!" my Mother yelled. "Tyler is speechless from your appearance. The young man is overwhelmed by your beauty. Now turn around and show him the back and don't pull the dress up in back and show off your ass like a slut!"

Amy laughed then slowly turned showing the back of the gown then turned towards me again. "Amy you are my Princess. I am not worthy to take you to the Prom. You are absolutely gorgeous. Tonight you will make the boys envious and the girls mad as hell because you shall be the most beautiful woman at the Prom."

She broke into a huge smile. "Shut up you jerk, you're gonna make my make-up run."

Amy stood there in a Sheath Velvet Sequins Off-the-Shoulder Short Sleeves Sweep Brush Train Dress in Baby Blue that stopped just below the knees. It had built in bra cups that did little to hide her deep cleavage or contain my Aunt's DD breasts.

The back was bare and had a hidden zipper that kept her full firm ass from popping out. One inch lower and her rear dimples and the start of her ass crack would appear. Her blonde hair was piled up on top and ringlets framed her beautifully made up face; perfect not over done. Bright cherry red lips finished off her beautiful face. Her blue eyes sparkled to match her dress. Maybelline could not have done a more perfect job on her eyes.

Amy twirled in the arch way and I wolf whistled then opened my arms and she rushed into them. I hugged her tightly then lightly spanked her ass. "Yes, Master, I have panties on now but they may be gone by the end of the night. There might be some lonely boys there tonight that might like a thrill." I told her I would expect nothing less from the Princess.

She reached up and kissed me with those cherry lips. She laughed and said that the lipstick was 'stay on' and wouldn't come off on my cock. She looked at the clock and said we should be going.

"No Amy. Other than how beautiful you look tonight I have the night all planned. We will have some exquisite French wine here to toast our night then the limo will arrive and drop us at the door a half-hour late. When we enter all eyes will be on the Princess in Blue then the fun begins teasing the senior class. You are free to get into any mischief you want because you could never embarrass me because I love you beyond all else."

"Except for Me," my Mother chimed in. We had a good laugh then sipped our wine until the limo honked. Mom kissed us both at the door taking the customary Prom photos. As I planned we were the only ones entering under the Prom arch. It was freaky but even the d-jay stopped the music.

There were gasps and stomped dress shoes echoed in the gym. The d-jay started a slow dance and I led Amy out to the middle of the floor and held her tight. She worked her head onto my shoulder and we danced the next three slow dances. She reached up her hand and turned my face and kissed me deeply and I reached around and gripped her ass.

Amy always the one to push the envelope looked around and spied a table where three dateless senior men sat. She led me there and curtsied and asked, "May this Princess be allowed to join such a handsome trio of honorable knights?" When she curtsied the boys got a good look down her cleavage to just where her areolas began and saw they had been painted the cherry red lipstick.

I wiggled my finger and the boys stood and bowed and in unison replied, "Yes, My Lady," and the bravest one helped Amy to her chair. "Tonight you three will be my escort and will never know my real name. You may call me 'Princess', or 'My Lady', or 'Your Ladyship' and I will grant you a boon and save my slow dances for only you three, and of course my Prince, turning all others away."

"There will be one requirement. Whatever occurs tonight with you three shall remain a secret forever."

"Like Sherlock Holmes, 'The Sign Of The Four'. We shall make a secret pact with the Princess and take it to our graves. We shall Never speak of it even to each other!" one after another a brave young man spoke up in whispers.

Amy nodded and reached her hand across the table and the three male seniors placed their hands upon each other and made the pledge.

"One last thing; we will need a secret room tonight where we can slip away and have our clandestine rendezvous. Perhaps the AV office where I am sure you each have a key on your possession right now."

"I promise to reveal all my womanly charms and take you to places within me you have only dreamed of if your promise is true and your hearts are pure. Now go to your assignments tonight and take no banter to heart from a jealous or bully senior. Come find me for the next slow dance. I will take you in the order of your GPA with your SAT score being the tie breaker. To maintain your secrecy make up a name for yourself of classic heraldry. Now Shoo!"

I asked Amy what that was all about after each senior bowed and called her 'My Lady'. "Tyler look at them. They sit in their basement playing D&D, dreaming of magical lands, heroes and beautiful princesses. They have no dates, not even from the homely STEM females, perhaps they were too shy to ask."

"Look at them now they beam with the knowledge that a beautiful Princess has promised them a night to remember, and Tyler I mean to do so! I know these young men, bright, intelligent, focused on learning yet too shy to ask a girl out or tonight to dance. They would be turned down by every air-head female that only have their beauty to offer. I am a Princess to them!"

I pulled Amy up and kissed her deeply. "Come on Princess let's make a room full of air-heads very jealous," I said as I swept her into my arms and we danced. She moaned and kissed me deeply when I grabbed her ass on the dance floor. On the fast dances she really shook her ass pulling up her dress, showing off her panties and those huge tits were moving so that I thought they were gonna pop out.

When we returned to our special table no other couple had made the choice to join us. Two glasses of punch were waiting for us, mine in a plastic cup and the Princess had a glass stem wine glass. Where those boys got one will be part of the magic tonight.

I heard a slow dance start and one of the trio stood beside our table and bowed. He put out his hand and said, "My Lady". Amy asked what his secret name was and he said, "Cormac". He led Amy out to the center of the gym then took her in his arms. Amy folded herself into him pushing her large breasts against his chest and even reached up and kissed him on his lips, a kiss that lasted 'forever'. As the dance progressed Amy moved one of his hands from her bare back onto her ass then kissed him again.

I watched closely and Amy slipped her hand between them and he turned beet red. She kissed him again then bear-hugged him until the dance ended. She kissed him deeply until the next song began. He brought her back to our table bowed and said, "My Lady". He went back to his station smiling so widely I thought his teeth would fall out.

I asked Amy what she did to that man. She blushed then laughed. "I grabbed his cock feeling that it was hard as stone and asked him if I could play with it later. He was too flustered to answer so I kissed him and gave it a hard squeeze. The young man moaned, 'My lady' and bravely kissed me again and gripped my ass."

"I love you Tyler beyond all else but I am going to give those three young gentleman a night to remember and a secret to hold onto for all their lives. They will go away tonight confident to be around women and prepared for their first year of college. If I disappear don't come looking for me."

Amy then moved onto my lap and kissed me deeply telling me she loved me and that she was gonna fuck me like crazy in the limo on the way home.

Just then a female senior that I knew casually from attending SAT and college planning meetings came and stood at our table. It was obvious she was pissed off about something.

"Tyler! I would have gone to the Prom with you if you had asked. You didn't have to hire an escort just so you'd have a date to the Prom. You should have called me!" she said angrily.

I felt Amy start to get up and maybe punch that snooty paid-for nose. I held her down and put the other in her place. "Eileen, I didn't hire this Escort. I helped her prepare and pass her GED and she gave me this free night as payment, including 'after Prom intimacies'."

"She actually has a sweet kind heart not like this woman that stands before me. I do good deeds with my intelligence not just hurt people's emotions. Ask me politely later for a slow dance and we shall see where it goes. Too bad about your date getting cuckold."

I turned and kissed Amy deeply and when we broke Eileen was gone. "Fuck that bitch in her ass Tyler. I give you permission to use your long thick cock to teach her a lesson. When I disappear with my three knights ask her to dance then fuck her behind that fake forest."

"Last slow dance before diner," the d-jay called out. A young man appeared at our table. "I am Eochaid, Princess. May I have the pleasure of this dance," he said and bowed deeply. He then reached for her hand and kissed it. Amy stood and curtsied and let the senior get a good look down her cleavage.

I watched them dance tightly. The poor fellow turned beet red when Amy moved his hand to her ass and took his other and placed it in her cleavage. She held him tight often reaching up to kiss him deeply. The dance ended and the poor boy had to rearrange himself down his thigh but escorted Amy back to our table. "My Princess," he said and bowed deeply.

"Two down and one more to seduce," Amy said laughing. Just then the dinner bell chimed and we watched our trio serve the fellow Prom attendees. When the line thinned the trio brought Amy her dinner under a silver serving tray. They plated her meal then stood by her after giving me a plate asking for her any need.

"Where is your dinner my gentleman?"

"We eat in the back Princess since our free pass was to be servants tonight." Amy slammed her fork and knife down on the table.

"Gentleman, you are a Princess's Escort tonight. I command you to bring your food hence and dine with your Princess. I so command you and you must obey." They stayed in character and excused themselves from her presence. "In for a penny in for a pound," Amy laughed.

When they returned with their food Amy commanded they tell her a tale from their invented adventures. Each did an excellent job of creating their character and telling their tale. Each tried to outdo the other and we all laughed thoroughly and loudly rubbing it in against the other seniors. She told the three it was impossible to choose a champion from such extinguished heroes as themselves. "So we stay, 'The Sign Of The Four'," Amy stated then demanded a kiss from each.

They excused themselves with 'My Lady, My Princess, Your Ladyship' each kissing her hand but gazing down into her cleavage. Not once did Amy say, "My eyes are up here."

Amy laughed knowing where they were looking. She shook her tits even pulling down on the bra cups to show off her red areolas and dark nipples. The trio stood spell bound. They begged for another kiss and one by one leaned over and while kissing the Princess copped a feel of a full naked breast.

"I promised you My Prince, I would keep my titties under control but they just want to come out for these gentlemen that so admire them," Amy laughed settling her naked breasts back into the confines of her dress. The gentleman knights knew just where to look. I told Amy I was so proud of her and loved her so deeply, "My Lady!" Amy threw her napkin at me.

Just then a woman chaperone stood next to our table. I stood and introduced my date as 'Her Ladyship'. The lady laughed then introduced herself as Mrs. Pierson. I told her I was so embarrassed to not recognize her dressed so formally and so beautifully. I said she was the second most beautiful woman there tonight. She blushed and laughed and swatted my arm.

She leaned forward kissed me and whispered. "I've missed my monthly flow now twice since our last training session. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. My heart is bursting with the knowledge that your gift will bring me. Tell your Mother I am so glad you were accepted to the University. I hope you and your Ladyship enjoy the rest of the evening."

Breaking all protocols she reached up and kissed me deeply. She took Amy's hand and kissed it but then leaned in and kissed her on those cherry red lips. She held the kiss for some time as Amy moaned her enjoyment. "Your Ladyship," she said honestly and curtsied and walked away.

Amy looked at me and said, "You're fucking lucking I'm ovulating tonight and you're gonna fuck me in the limo or I would scratch your eyes out."

"Well your Ladyship, I suggest you keep three inexperienced young gentlemen from firing off too soon into the treasure you are going to reveal to them. I would hate to have to do a DNA test ten months from now."

"You're such a pig!" she said laughing.

The music sounded like a slow dance and 'Domnall' arrived and asked politely for his dance. He bowed and kissed her hand and she rose gracefully and let him lead her to the floor. Amy curtsied deeply and half her huge tits were on display. They danced in the center as if they were the only couple at the Prom. I watched and he was well educated to the dance and he moved Amy about the floor in a swirl of Baby Blue Velvet Sequins. She flowed with him laughing and kissing him quickly several times.

He received the same seduction turning beet red and the same deep kisses. Amy brought his hand unto her breasts and kissed him deeply. I watched guys and girls watching them with envy. She didn't have to encourage him to caress her ass and move tighter between them to cop a feel of some large warm breasts.

The dance ended yet he pulled Amy in for a long deep kiss then bowed deeply in the center of the dance floor. He escorted her to the table running his hand across her ass as she went to sit. The lights lowered into the more intimate time of the Prom. Promises were made or hearts were broken during these last dances.

"Domnall confer with you fellow cohorts and come for me when all is arranged. My respect and honor is at stake so all this must be done in secrecy. Kiss me to seal your honor." He leaned down and kissed her then turned proudly.

I actually saw a few girls go up to the trio and ask for a dance. They each declined keeping their eyes forward. I saw death stares shot at Amy. There was only about forty five minutes left when Damnall arrived and asked for the Lady's hand. He escorted her towards the ladies room corridor then disappeared. The other two were nowhere to be seen.

Almost at the same time Eileen asked me for a slow dance. I agreed and walked her out to the center where all could see. "So where's your boyfriend?" I asked as my hand moved down her back and across her ass and gripped it tightly. She hissed but let my hand stay there to squeeze her cheeks.

"He's not my boyfriend. Just some boy that asked me to the Prom and I said yes just so I could go. You hadn't called. She's very pretty..." she trailed off.

She made a soft cry as I pulled her tightly against me pushing her on- display breasts against me. I gripped her ass and rubbed her mons across my hardening cock. "Tyler," she moaned.

I danced her into a dark corner and moved her hand onto my cock and pushed her dress under her ass. She moaned my name and rolled her head around on my shoulder and kissed my neck. The only movement we had during this dance in the dark corner was her rubbing her mons up and down my cock.

I saw Mrs. Pierson and signaled her over. "I need a sentry, Mrs. Pierson. Someone is all warmed up."

"Tyler," she said, nodded, then turned her back to us. I danced Eileen behind the forest and we were now hidden from prying eyes. I moved Eileen against a supporting wall and brought my hand up and onto her neck. She whimpered then hissed as my other hand worked its way under her dress and started up between her thighs which she let open.

She groaned my name as my fingers touched her wet panties. Her legs willingly separated some more letting my fingers make a camletoe with her wet gusset. I remembered my Mother's training and slipped my fingers under the hem of Eileen's panties and found no hair on her wet lips. My fingers slid easily up her cleft and rubbed her clit hard and rapidly against her pubic bone.