Tyler Ch. 03: The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limo pulled up in front of our house. "Oh No you fucking aren't getting out until you cum inside me," Amy yelled. I opened the door and carried Amy to the front of the limo and laid her back on the warm front hood. I then plowed into her pussy going deep and hard thrusting over and over.

I grabbed her thighs and pushed them up by her naked tits and her pussy opened wide and I thumped my cockhead against her cervix. Her juices poured out wetting the back of her dress and her spurts wet the hood of the limo. Did Amy want my cock deep and my hot baby-cum? Well she is gonna feel it up in her pussy still in the morning and all day long.

As my long thick cock sloshed in Amy's pussy I looked in the limo windshield and the lady driver locked onto my eyes. Movement of her arm indicated she was rubbing out her own climax. With the driver window down I listened to her moaning as I pounded into Amy making the limo rock. Amy screamed into her climax just as I groaned releasing my cum.

The driver rocked back and forth groaning as her climax claimed her. Her eyes showed the intensity of her climax as they rolled white as her head went back. I watched her tremble then her head slowly lowered and she locked eyes with me again. Her hand came out of her panties and she grabbed her business card and pushed it back into her pants.

Several seconds later it came out and she grabbed a pen and wrote on the back. She pushed the card against the window and there was a cell number wrote big and clear. She held her hand out her window and waited for me to finish fucking Amy.

I pulled out of my Aunt and left her on the hood panting from her climax and my fucking her. I walked to the driver's side and a chocolate hand reached out and gripped my cock. She moved her dark fingers up and down my pale white shaft and was rewarded with a final large glob of cum on her palm. She let go of my cock and licked her palm clean.

She handed me her card and I brought it under my nose and inhaled her cum soaked pussy fragrance. Her hand came out and held my cock tightly. "You call me sugar! You call me real soon. Don't be foolin with me. I want this cock deep in my dark coochie. Yes Sir, I want this cock. You better call me 'cause I know where you live. Oh yes sugar you call me soon!"

She gave my cock one more squeeze and a white glob rolled out. Standing beside her window I put my cock away and she said, "Now ain't that a shame." I laughed and walked around to where Amy still lay across the hood of the limo breathing heavily. I fireman carried her to the front door and Mother stood aside and let us in.

I walked into the kitchen and stood Amy up and her dress just fell to her feet. She stood there naked panting still from her climax. I turned her and placed her tits on the table then kicked her dress pumps apart. Mother handed me the flogger and took up a ring side seat.

The flogger whooshed through the kitchen air and struck Amy's ass. "Oh FUCK, Master!" she screamed but then another stroke reddened her other ass cheeks just as quickly. Amy cursed and moaned as the tines left stripes across her ass and thighs. I moved to beside the table and my Mother hissed knowing what was coming.

The flogger descended and the tines slapped the naked vulva of my Aunt. "OHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK....." she screamed as her pussy juices arced out from those naked lips and soaked the floor. Another well aimed swing and she screamed again and her legs shook as if she had been tazered. Pussy juices shot out in pulses soaking the floor as she trembled on the table. Several more swats and Amy let go of the table and slid to the floor to lie in her own puddle of cum.

My Mother brought in the den quilt and tossed it over her sister. She left one small light on in the kitchen and one in the hall as she led me to 'our' bedroom. She stood me by the bed and undressed me of my tux paying special tender care to my cock and heavy ballsack.

Mom then dropped her nightshift and pulled the covers back. I slid in then she slid in next to me and laid half on me. One full breast was on my chest and the other was on my side. Her thigh came up on me and captured my soft cock and rocked it just a bit. She kissed my neck then moved her arm around me and whispered, "Goodnight my Son."

We fell asleep but during the night I felt Amy slide under the covers on the other side. I was turned towards Mom so Amy spooned behind me. I felt her large breasts warm on my back then a hand slide across my hip and gripped my soft cock. Amy kissed where she could reach then let out a long breath and we fell asleep again.

"I'm pregnant! You knocked me up Tyler. You're gonna be my baby's daddy", we heard Amy scream from the bathroom several weeks later.

Soon after that we had a family conference and decided to rent out this house and buy a large old house in the University town or a large furnished corporate condo. Both my Mother and Aunt were filthy rich so cost was no issue. I could attend classes and be there for my three children. Yes, Amy was having twins.

After some analysis we decided on the corporate condo. There would be less hassle then repairing the old house and refurnishing all the rooms. I would be the one to fly up and review the property and make the final decision. Mother was teaching me to take on more adult responsibilities.

Yes I would have multiple 'clients' for my skills. I will try to get the details of those occurrences into additional stories; a lonely cashier, a chocolate limo driver, Mrs. Pierson again, a lady realtor .... I hadn't even started classes when a mature councilor was riding my long thick cock. More to cum.