Tyler Ch. 04: More Women

Story Info
Tyler Responds with Cock to More Women.
16.2k words
4.6
9.4k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler Responds with Cock to More Women.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex; oral, anal, breeding, domination and discipline. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

Well I'll fill in some back story but you really should read Chs. 1-3 which gets you to this point. My name is Tyler and I was home schooled from the very beginning. My Mom had many PhDs by eighteen and conceived me and lived the life of a single Mother doting and educating her only son.

My Mom and I worked out together and she kept herself in great shape. I also had to admit that my Aunt Amy was a fox. My Aunt Amy was my Mother's younger sister and worked at our home as an anti-hacker and Computer Engineer.

I am tall, strong, agile to an athletic build. I had to live with the knick-name of 'meat' since the first after a team practice shower. I carried more between my legs then most of the guys had. I had to live with Aunt Amy poured into yoga pants or tight gym shorts and cut tee shirts where the bottom of her tight full Double D tits showed. Yes, I checked the hamper.

My Aunt and I had psychological battles trying to get the better of each other. One event led my Mother to complete my 'on-hands home-schooled' sexual education. I am now almost nineteen and I became the lover of my Mother and experienced all a female body had to offer.

With my new confidence I fucked and bred my SAT training instructor and fucked the elder female tailor outfitting my tux. My Aunt's big tits had to do with my claiming her for my pleasure. My Mother willingly let me breed her with my Aunt going next after the Prom.

Because of the Prom I met two other women and their story follows. Mom said a woman named Helen and another named Latisha called. "Helen said to tell you her special package came and Latisha was strong in her request to make sure, "That sweet boy calls me."

"Well Mom, Helen is a woman I met when I bought the ropes for your special discipline on our kitchen table that first time. And Latisha is that colored limo driver that listened to and watched me breed Aunt Amy."

"TAYLOR JAMES JOHNSON! Don't you FUCKING EVER! Did you say, 'Helen is a white woman I met?' I think NOT! Then don't ever say such that Latisha is that colored limo driver! I raised you without regard to race, creed, colour or home of origin. Don't you FUCKING EVER let the world's prejudices creep into your speech. I care as your Mother but you can fuck whoever you want. Just be sure you're not taking advantage of their vulnerability and that they are clean of anything communicable that you could bring home to me and my sister. We are carrying your babies for fuck's sake!"

Mom will forever be my most important teacher and I just had a major life training dress down. I apologized and assured her it would never happen again and I would be sure to be smart about my conquests. I gave her a big kiss and a huge hug and told her I love it when she curses as I grabbed her ass.

She laughed and swatted my butt and told me to go make my calls. "Whether you plan to get with a woman or not you better have the decency to call them and don't just leave them hanging. One more thing. NEVER lie to a woman when it matters!" Another life lesson from Mom.

I went back to return the tux and Rachael had me arrive as the last customer of the day. I knew she would want me to fuck her yet again. I also returned the flogger I borrowed as Mom and Aunt Amy went on Amazon and ordered a few that interested them for their discipline across our kitchen table or bent over the arm of the sofa.

Rachael was older than my Mom and my long thick cock had opened her neglected pussy and ass. Prior I had left her spent on her own day-bed with my cum leaking from her ass. Rachael joked that I had fucked her the last time so good she 'woke up next week'.

My cock is so long and thick I needed a long zipper to ease my cock out just to take a piss. Or as it turns out to have a female suck my hard cock!

Instead of either cash or charge Rachael took my payment out on long thick cock. She loves it in her ass until she climaxes several times.

I was to use her 'Fifty Shades' flogger so I bent her over and placed her old naked mango tits on her kitchen table. She had her arms forward and her hands slid into pre-tied circular ropes that her fingers could grip. I moved from side to side giving two or three stings of the flogger tines to her old cheesy ass. Her old ass turned bright red then she screamed and I watched arcs of female juices spray and hit the floor.

I quickly rode my cockshaft deep into her aged ass listening to her hiss as my cock filled her again. Rachael howled and twerked her ass against me as her climax overwhelmed her. My own pleasure went over the top and I shot my hot cum down her ass. I emptied my heavy balls of this episode's climax and thanked Rachael. She laughed and said, "I hope Woody stays safe. It's gonna be in high demand."

So Helen called me. The following morning I called her and she answered quickly perhaps recognizing my number. Did she add me as a contact as "Master"? Don't knows? She said she was home alone for the rest of the day until dinner time. I said, "Yes?"

"Could you come over now? I have everything set up on my kitchen table. Can you come now, Mmm.....Master?" she whispered.

When I had first met Helen I had written my phone number on the ropes receipt and pushed it into her bra. I had whispered to her, "If you want that much pleasure in your life then order a flogger from Amazon and call me when you're ready to give it all to your Master." I had leaned into her pulling her long red hair behind one ear and kissed her deeply. She had returned the kiss hungrily in the front of the hardware store.

I had asked her if she would like to feel my long thick cock slide into her pussy and maybe down her ass as she was tied to her own kitchen table cumming like crazy. Her call indicated she wanted the fantasy I was offering.

I asked for her address and told her to wash and clean out and lube her back door. I listened to her hiss. "Well?" I asked. "Yes Mmm.....Master," she whispered.

I rode my Harley to her house and parked it openly in her driveway. I didn't care if what she wanted she might want to keep secret from her neighbors. I knocked on the door and it quickly opened. I think Helen was watching for my arrival. I stood in her doorway and did not speak. After a minute she figured it out.

"Please come into my home, .... Master," she whispered.

"Do you understand that once I close your door you shall submit to all my demands and you shall deny none of my desires?"

"Yes.... Master," she whispered.

I entered and closed the door. I stood in her foyer and in a commanding voice said, "Suck My Cock!"

Helen hissed but dropped to her knees and reached for my zipper on my shorts. My zipper was nylon so as to not scratch my cock but you could still hear it move down. Helen reached in and her hand tried to grip around my cockshaft. She groaned as she realized my thickness and added a second hand and pulled my cock out.

She moved her two hands up and down my cockshaft until it firmed and pointed to her face. Whether she had ever sucked a cock I had no concern. As her Master she had to submit. Her wet tongue came out and licked the sauce dripping from my cockhead. That action made me leak more. Her tongue stayed on my crown licking my leaking pre-cum.

Helen moaned as my essence started to marinate on her tongue. My Aunt had told me that once she tasted my sauce it made her want more. She said she wanted a mouth full when I shot my load loving the taste and texture of my thick hot cum. She said it made her hungry for more when she swallowed my hot thick pudding.

Helen licked all about my cockhead circling my fat mushroom. "Take my cock into your mouth and suck it," I commanded.

I hissed as her mouth opened wide and my cockhead entered her warm mouth. Her lips closed behind the ridge of my crown and her tongue moved about my cockhead. Her tongue slid under my head and I trembled when she licked my knot.

"Look at me as you suck your Master's cock!" I growled. "Move your hands up and down my long thick cock as you let my crown slide across your wet hot tongue. Take all my cock your hot mouth will fit. I will release my hot thick cum into your mouth and you are to swallow all you can. What you cannot swallow must coat your cheeks or be allowed to drip onto your naked tits. This you must do to serve your Master!"

Helen looked up at me with bright green eyes. She held my cockhead in her mouth as her hands moved to her blouse. Her tongue moved about my cockhead as her fingers undid her buttons. She slid her blouse off then waited as if I was to look at her bra. The bra was a royal blue demi cup where her dark nipples and areolas showed over the top.

This bra was new; a 'date bra' intended to entice a partner. If the panties matched I would know for sure but that was not to be. I ordered her to remove her bra. Helen reached behind herself and undid her bra clips. Helen held her loose bra cups then let the bra drop to her knees. The mature breasts followed.

Was she older than my Mother? Perhaps. Age and gravity had pulled her breasts downward. If I grabbed them I was sure they would feel soft and pliable. Her small nipples were pointing down and the areola on each breast was very pale, almost the color of her flesh. If today was the first afternoon of meeting with a new lover the bra would have stayed on to hold up her mature breasts. This was not that day.

Her attention returned to my cock as her two hands moved up and down my long thick shaft. She was taking my fat cock deep into her mouth but her fingers around my shaft kept my cock from going too deep. Maybe she knew how to pleasure a cock or she did some internet homework. She slid off my cock and pushed my shaft against my shirt.

Her hot wet lips slid up the 'bone' on the underside of my long thick cock. Her lips settled over my pleasure knot and she almost brought me off. I told her to stop. She leaned back on her haunches and put her hands behind her back her green eyes looking up at me for her next order.

I had worn loafers with no socks and kicked them off. I ordered her to raise her skirt and rub her panties on my midfoot until she came. Her saggy breasts came upon my thighs as she chose a foot to rub her panties against. Her gusset was wet already as I felt her wetness on my foot. She had to grip around my thighs to keep her pussy against my foot.

I told her to take my cock back into her mouth and make herself cum. My cock moved forwards and back in her mouth unrestricted by her hands which were now holding my thighs. She glucked several times as she leaned too far forward rubbing her pussy on my foot.

After some time I heard her breathing heavily through her nose as my cock filled her mouth. Helen started groaning as her arms gripped my thighs. I felt a release of hot liquid on my foot as Helen's body trembled into her climax. Her juices released across my foot wetting her foyer floor.

Her mouth tightened on my cock and I chose that time to release my cum. My hot thick globs filled her mouth deep and around my cockhead. Helen coughed and swallowed sucking my cum out of my crown. She trembled as her climax held her in its control and more cum filled her mouth.

Helen groaned and slid off my cock and with one hand pointed it down onto her saggy breasts. Several hot thick globs released into her soft cleavage painting the way for my cockhead. Helen wanted more from her climax and rubbed her panty covered pussy against my foot. More hot juices coated my foot as she gripped me moaning, "Oh Master."

She grabbed my cock and brought it back into her mouth and sucked the last of that cum down her throat. Her tongue slid around my thick cockhead coaxing more cum to be released. A powerful climax aftershock trembled her body and my cock filled her mouth deep in the back. Helen glucked but held me deep taking most of my thick shaft.

I let her calm herself as her tongue tenderly cleaned my cockhead of thick cum. She rubbed her pussy on my foot until I told her to stop. I ordered her to get a warm wet cloth and clean my soiled foot. Helen slid off my cock but gave the head a tender kiss. She stood and moved rapidly into a bathroom and returned and washed both feet.

She sat back on her haunches, her hands behind her back and looked up at me with her green eyes waiting my next command. "Show me where I shall discipline you," I growled.

Helen went to stand and I ordered her to stay on her hands and knees. She led me to her kitchen as I watched her cheesy ass sway under her skirt. I was sure her pussy dripped her juices between her thighs as she moved. Royal Blue panties peaked out from under her skirt between her thick thighs as she moved across the floor. She stopped beside the kitchen table and sat back into her submission pose. The table had two ropes on the top with loops for her wrists. Two table legs held looped ropes to hold her ankles keeping her thighs spread wide. The flogger lay upon the table.

"You may stand. Take off your skirt and panties and hand me your panties," I growled. Helen stood and trembled before me.

"May I kiss you Master? I'll rinse my mouth with that wine then beg for your kiss. I felt your kiss on my lips at the store and I wet my panties every time I thought of your second kiss. Will you grant me that before your discipline begins?" she begged.

I pointed to the wine and she went to move and I growled, "Strip!"

She stopped and turned towards me and unzipped her skirt which dropped to her feet. Her royal blue lace panties looked soaked from where she made herself cum. She moved the hems off her wide hips and pushed them down her thick thighs. She had to pinch her wet gusset to get it to release from her wet vulva.

She wiggled her hips to coax her panties down her thick thighs and her matronly tits swayed along with her hips. When she bent to retrieve her panties her aged breasts hung downward; her nipples pointing to the floor. Her areolas were pale almost vanished into the paleness of her breast flesh. She stood and her softer saggy breasts settled on her chest.

She held her panties in her hand and I pointed to the kitchen table. She laid them gently across the handle of the flogger then went and took a swig of wine. I heard it sloshing within her mouth then she nosily swallowed. She took a second glass and drank that slowly perhaps to calm her nerves.

I undressed then sat naked in the captain's chair, perhaps where her husband sat at dinner. My cock was rampart hard pointing towards Helen's ceiling. I told Helen to come sit on my thighs and rub her wet pussy up and down my cock until she cums again. She moved slowly then straddled my thighs and slid her large ass forward until her pussy kissed my cock.

Helen pulled her red curly haired pussy lips apart and captured the underside of my long thick cockshaft between her wet lips. She used her feet and thighs to raise her ass so her wet pussy went up and down my shaft. She groaned and closed her eyes and I ordered her to keep her eyes open looking at her Master.

Helen's pussy was leaking her juices down my heavy ballsack and wetting her husband's chair. I could feel her swollen clit rubbing my cock as she sought her own pleasure. I grabbed each pliant breast in my hand and squeezed until she moaned. With each tit in my palms my thumb and finger gripped her nipples and squeezed until they hardened.

Helen was prepared to allow 'The Master' to inflect pain upon her as she rode my cock faster with her hot wet pussy. She reached for my shoulders then moved her forehead onto mine and stared deep into my eyes as her climax claimed her body. She groaned and trembled as her pussy released flows of her hot cum to soak my balls and her husband's chair and her kitchen floor.

She ground her pussy hard against my cock rubbing her swollen clit trembling through her climax. She kept her eyes wide open as she shook as pleasure overwhelmed her. She moved her hands to my cheeks and brought her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. It was another sign of her submission.

Her hands moved behind my head holding me into her deep kiss that went on for some time. I reached between us and rubbed her clit rapidly against her pubic bone and crashed her into a powerful climax. I felt her pussy spray her cum against my cock and abs then to drip along my ballsack. Her husband's seat was soaked as well as the floor under my feet.

"Oh, Fuck, Master!" Helen screamed as she shook on my thighs. I rubbed her pleasure knot in soft circles adding aftershocks to her pleasure. Her breathing was ragged as she moved her pussy slowly up and down my cock. My cock was coated in hot thick female cum.

"Rise up and slide my long thick cock up your cunt!" I commanded.

Helen groaned as I felt her pussy lips, her cameltoe, rise up my cock until she reached my fat cockhead. Her hand came between us and she moved my cock away from my abs. She shifted and the opening to her vagina captured my cockhead.

Helen groaned and trembled as my fat cockhead pushed her pussy open wider than her husband ever had. I know this because her pussy was tight as it gripped me as I pushed her cunt open as I entered. Helen let out one long, low moan as my cockhead breached the entrance to her pussy and was captured by her hot heat.

Helen had complete control as to how quickly and how deeply my cock entered her if her thighs held out. Her pussy held only my cockhead so she had to let more enter. I guess an inch or so pushed its way deeper into her pussy. She now had room to rise up and take the pressure off the opening of her vagina. Her thighs trembled giving up her control and several inches added to my cockhead.

Helen groaned as not much more was to enter until I felt my cockhead caress her cervix. "Oh Fuck Master you are sooo big. You are destroying my pussy. I feel over filled like a balloon with too much air. Your man-cock gives pain and pleasure to my neglected pussy. (There it is! The reason for her adultery). Oh Master fill me up with your cock!" she groaned.

I shuffled forward on the seat and stood wrapping her legs around my hips. As my hands held her ass my fingers played in her asscrack and pushed against her hole. I felt her lube slip out onto my fingertips which easily slid into her assring. Helen moaned and kissed the side of my neck.

"Where is your bedroom?" I asked and she directed me. "Which side is your husband's side?" Helen directed me. She hung on me like a sloth as I pulled his covers back. I placed her sideways on the bed then pushed her thighs up by her tits. Her pussy was wide open still filled with my long thick cock. I pulled back to my cockhead then thrust fully into her tight cunt.

"Oh Fuck Master, claim my pussy! Fuck me hard and deep on my husband's side of the marriage bed. Fuck me so hard I cum like crazy and soak his bedding with my hot cum. Fuck me deep against my womb and release your hot thick baby-cum to find my fertile egg. Fuck me good Master, Fuck me on my marriage bed, Fuck me hard and deep so I feel the pain for days. I'll feel the pain knowing you fucked me and bred me putting your child deep in my womb. Oh fuck me already!" Helen growled pushing her pussy up at my cock.

I had more to play with Helen so I started thrusting into Helen's hot tight pussy. Whether I wanted to or not my cockhead thumped Helen's womb as she thrust up as I stroked down. She groaned each time I went deep. My thick cockshaft pushed out the tight walls of her pussy making room.

Helen was lost in her illicit pleasure as she pulled my head down to lay at her forehead. Her wild green eyes stared into mine as she thrust up at my cock. Her breathing became wild sounding like a bull about to charge. She screamed as our thrusting pushed her into a powerful body trembling climax.