Tyler Ch. 04: More Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hot pussy juices squeeze past my cockshaft and spray my hanging ballsack. Her pussy released pulses of hot female cum as she screamed though her climax. "Fuck me Master, Fuck me Master, Fuck me Master," she yelled over and over banging her pussy lips against the base of my thick cock.

Her pussy pulsed all along my cockshaft as her climax overwhelmed her. I decided to release and give her my hot thick baby-cum as she deeply desired. I did not care why she had no child but I was sure I started at least one in her womb. My hot cum shot out my cockhead painting the doorway at the depths of her pussy. My cock deep against her womb was getting all the pleasure from this wife's tight pussy as pulse after pulse of my hot thick cum filled the depths of her adulterous pussy. All too soon my cock would be down her ass.

Helen wrapped her legs around my waist holding my cock deep within her. She was rubbing her red curly haired pussy against where we were connected giving herself another climax. Her hot juices were pouring out wetting her ass and the bedding under her. She pulled me down on her sweaty soft breasts so I left bite marks across her shoulder blades and neck.

"Mark me Master! Leave your bruises on me so my husband can see you claimed me as your slut. I wish he could see the abuse your long thick cock made to my neglected cunt. Oh damn Master, pound your cock down into me. Push your cum deep into my womb. My egg is ready to get breached by your hot cum. Fuck me Master!" Helen begged.

I had shot my load down into her but my cock was still hard so I rode her pussy deep and hard and rubbed her into yet another hot wet climax. Helen was groaning from perhaps the best fuck she had in a long time. Her legs were trembling as she held me captive deep inside her heat. She let out one long moan and dropped her legs and released her arms.

Helen lay fully spent, fucked hard and deep on the bedside where her husband slept. The bedding was soaked and the room smelt like sex. I stood and slowly pulled my cock out of her tight pussy. When my cockhead got a last pussy lips kiss I watched the large 'O' in her crimson gash leak her juices and my white pudding.

My pudding dripped out and ran between her ass cheeks then stained the sheets. I laid my cock on her pussy and rubbed her swollen clit with my fat cockhead making her tremble and groan with climax aftershocks. I climbed up on the bed and walked my knees up and sat on her soft breasts. I put my hands on her nape and pulled her lips towards my cockhead.

Helen groaned and opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over my cockhead and took me into her warmth. I pushed forward and half my cock was cleaned by her wet tongue. She sucked getting the last of any cum still within my cockshaft. I rode my softening cock in her mouth getting it cleaned. I pulled out and she licked my large hanging ballsack.

Softly she took each ball into her mouth giving each one a tender wash. She licked up the bone of my cock cleaning my shaft of any cum and pussy juice. She took my cock back into her mouth giving me pleasure with her tongue and tightness. I reached back and ran my fingers through her pussy lips gathering my leaking cum.

I brought my fingers forward and coated my cockhead. Helen took my cum coated knob into her mouth and cleaned it. We did that several times until that pleasure became too much. I worked myself off her soiled marriage bed and walked back to the kitchen and got a cool drink of water. I sat in a different chair and waited for Helen to appear.

After some time Helen appeared looking fucked hard. Her long red hair was hanging down disheveled. She was holding her belly behind where my long thick cock had pushed her pussy wide and deep. I pointed to the kitchen table and she slowly walked to the edge then laid her mature tits and muffin belly down on the wood and slid her hands into the rope constraints.

I knelt behind her and placed each ankle in those other rope constraints. Her thighs were spread wide and her swollen pussy leaked her juices. Her dark star winked as her climax aftershocks still pulsed throughout her body. I ran my fingers within her pussy lips gathering her juices and my leaking cum then circled her anus. Helen groaned as my long finger pushed against the dark portal and slid into her heat using the lube she had prefilled.

My finger went deep until stopped by my palm. I put the second finger beside it and both entered her heat. I moved them in and out as my thumb rubbed across her swollen clit. Helen moaned, "Master," as I added a third finger into her ass and pushed that trio deep spreading her anal ring working on releasing the tightness.

Helen groaned yet pushed her ass back to help get my fingers deep into her ass. She had to know my long thick cock was going to claim her ass. From days before: "Would you like to feel my long thick cock slide into your pussy and maybe down your ass as you are tied to your own kitchen table cumming like crazy; three, four or maybe five times until you soak your kitchen floor?" All that had to be running through her thoughts as she breathed heavily tied to her own kitchen table.

I kept my trio of fingers in her ass and my thumb on her pussy knot until she screamed and shook on the table. Hot pussy juices shot back wetting my arm and the kitchen floor as her ass gripped my fingers deep in her ass. I rubbed her clit hard against her pubic bone and she screamed and sprayed her cum on the floor. Now the kitchen smelled like sex. I turned my fingers side to side widening Helen's back orifice feeling her tightness give way as they slid on her lube.

I pulled my fingers out and stood beside the table. I picked up the flogger and let the leather tines play up and down Helen's sweaty back then across her ass. I took her wet fragrant panties and pushed the gusset against her lips. Her mouth opened and I pushed the royal blue fabric inside making a gag. She groaned and trembled as the tines caressed her ass cheeks like a lover's tender fingers.

As I have said at Rachael's I do the flogging not to deliver hard pain but to warm the flesh and confirm my dominance before I fill their ass with cock. I stood to the side of the kitchen table and brought the flogger tines down across Helen's naked ass cheeks. She groaned into her gag and raised her ass higher.

I brought the tines across her ass again listening to them slap her mature flesh. Helen trembled. I moved side to side turning Helen's ass cheeks an even deep pink. The tines had left stripes across Helen's pale ass without raising welts. The tines were slapping her ass cheeks much like a hand on a subservient's ass across a Master's lap. She was moaning into the royal blue gag but pushing her ass up seeking more discipline.

I was getting good at applying just the right snap with the tines and my aim was greatly improving. Like I did with Rachael I aimed the tines and they slapped against Helen's curly red haired pussy lips. She screamed into the royal blue gag and sprayed her juices back onto the kitchen floor. Her pussy got another sting and an arc of juices pulsed out from between Helen's pussy lips and made a puddle on the floor. My hardware clerk slut had just cum hard from being flogged.

I spent the next several minutes stinging Helen's ass with the flogger tines. The cleft between her ass cheeks and directly on her pussy lips received multiple stings. Helen let loose with one long muffled groan then her body trembled and her pussy pulsed her hot cum onto the kitchen floor. This woman was climaxing from the stings of the flogger.

I gave Helen's thighs and back a few stings listening to her groan. I stood behind Helen and pulled my three fingers slowly out moving them side to side widening her anal ring. I gripped my cock and put my cockhead against her back star. I pushed my cockhead against the dark doorway protecting Helen's ass. Previous deep play with my three fingers meant those lips would not stay closed. My fat cockhead breached into Helen's hot ass. She let out a long yell into her gag and sprayed my thighs with hot pussy juices.

Helen's multiple climaxes were sapping her strength and she now lay upon her kitchen table fully spent. How many meals had Helen served on this table? How did her husband treat her for his care? Now she was to serve up her ass for her Master's pleasure. My cock slid slowly down into Helen's ass greased on the lube that she had used to prepare her ass.

When my nutsack kissed Helen's wet pussy lips I reached for the flogger and slapped Helen's ass cheeks side to side turning them red once more. Helen was groaning into her own panties pushed into her mouth. My long thick cock moved back and forth within her hot tight ass. I went faster and as deep as my long thick cock could go. She moaned when my cockhead reached into the depths of her dark sleeve.

My bouncing on her ass was rubbing her pussy lips and clit on the edge of her kitchen table. Helen's head rose from the table and she screamed at her ceiling muffled by the pussy juices and spit soaked panties in her mouth. She released her hot juices back at my balls as her ass gripped and released my long cockshaft buried in her ass.

I decided then to climax from all that pleasure and shot my hot thick cum deep into Helen's ass as I fell on her sweaty back. I was shaking against Helen's hot ass flesh and rubbed her clit against the table edge. Helen screamed against her gag again and sprayed my thighs with pulses of hot female cum. Pleasure shocks pulsed throughout our bodies.

I rode Helen's flabby ass cheeks pulling back then filling her ass deep again. I felt her ass grip my cockshaft as it pulsed along my thick length. I had enough pleasure and slowly pulled my cock out of Helen's ass. I doubt that Helen had a cock as long and thick as mine down her ass. I'm thinking I was the first to take pleasure in her ass from her tightness all along my cockshaft. I popped out then my cockhead received one last nether kiss.

I laid my spent cock on the base of Helen's back and pushed two globs of thick cum out my fat cockhead. I reach forward and slowly pulled the royal blue panties from her mouth. We both were breathing deeply trying to feel the fullness of our climax. As Helen felt aftershocks of her multiple climaxes small spurts of her cum wet my thighs. The smell of sex was strong in her kitchen. The puddle of her cum was large on her floor.

I moved back and sat in a kitchen chair, my large ballsack and cock hanging between my spread thighs. Helen was groaning on the table her innards rearranged by my long thick cock; "Oh fuck Master, you destroyed me!" My baby-cum should have already rendezvoused with Helen's egg.

I was just about ready to stand and untie Helen when the door slammed and feet thumped towards the kitchen.

"What the FUCK is going on here?" a man yelled. His head spun to see a woman tied to a kitchen table, her ass beet red, fucked so good she couldn't move. His eyes shift to between my legs and popped wide open assessing the size of my package. His head swiveled tying to take the sexual scene fully in to his understanding. "What the FUCK did you do to my wife?"

I let him stew for a minute or two deciding then that the bold approach would serve me the best. My athletic build and youth were already in my favor. I pointed at Helen still tied to the table not at all reacting to her husband's anger.

"If that there chunky ass belongs to your wife then FUCKING is exactly what happened here today. If you check your side of the bed it will be soaking wet from Helen cumming multiple times, shooting her hot cum at me, screaming "Master Fuck Me!" and then dripping my hot thick cum that I shot deep and hard into her cunt as she begged me to breed her."

"Prior to that she submitted to me as her Master and sucked my hot thick cum down into her belly right there in your foyer. She showed me her new bra and panty set she purchased just for me, the panties of which until just now worked as a gag to muffle her screams from having my huge cock destroy her ass."

"Your wife bought that rope where she works and ordered that flogger from Amazon. You wife has been flogged on her cheesy ass and red haired pussy until she climaxed multiple times then shot her hot pussy juices out from those curly red haired pussy lips to make this woman's cum puddle you see here on the floor."

"From Helen's willingness to be my slut and get flogged strapped to her kitchen table there's not much going on in your marriage. I would have to say that Helen climaxed more times today than with you in the last year. You stand on a precipice and your next move will decide your future."

"You can let that hard cock out of your pants and slide it down into your wife's ass and pound away until you tremble shooting your hot cum down into the darkness of your wife's ass. Before I leave I could train you how to redden your wife's ass with that flogger she bought hoping to get some excitement into her dull life."

"Well cowboy what's it gonna be? How about we warm up your wife's ass first. Will that be permissible slut to flog your cheeks then let your husband fuck your ass?"

"Yes Master, I would like that very much," Helen whispered.

I had her husband hold out his hands and I brought the tines down across his palm. "No harder than that, understand?" I asked. He nodded, 'Yes.'

I handed him the flogger and walked over by Helen's face and touched my cockhead to her lips. The flogger moved down and the tines slapped into waiting ass cheeks. Helen oooood from the first strike and my cock slid into her open mouth. Her husband watched me slide my cock in and out his wife's mouth as he used the tines to sting his wife's ass and turn it red.

He listened as his wife moaned around my cock then groan loudly as he had positioned the flogger to strike his wife's pussy lips. "What the Fuck?" he yelled as I watched Helen's cum spray back to add to the puddle on the floor. Her husband wacked his wife's ass in a crescendo of slaps then he dropped the flogger on her back.

Rather than unzip her dropped his pants and boxers and brought his hard cock to his wife's asshole. Perhaps in anger he shoved his shaft fully down his wife's ass in one go. She screamed around my cock and trembled as she climaxed. Her husband started pounding his cock as deep into his wife's ass as his length would let him over and over.

I pulled out of his wife's mouth having had enough pleasure for this time of the day and as I dressed I listened to her beg her husband, John, to fuck her ass. "Fuck my ass John, Fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me Master. Fill my ass with your big dick. Punish me Master, punish me with your dick then fill me with your hot cum. Oh Fuck me John, Fuck me Master. Slap my ass and punish me."

Looks like I lost my job as Helen's Master. All the better for those two. I quietly let myself out after taking Helen's royal blue panties to tie onto my rear view mirror then rode my Harley home. Mom wanted to hear all about my adventure and after dinner she was my dessert spread and tied to the kitchen table. Amy was quite angry that her sister got fucked first.

I won't write about each time my Mother or my Aunt gave up their body for my pleasure. I was beginning to think I was "The Cock of the House" available for pleasuring the females in my house upon demand. Sleeping between two A+ females meant my long thick cock was in constant use. A man could not do a lot worse.

"Tyler, there is a limo parked in our driveway. Did you arrange that? Remember what I have taught you. You better get out there and see what it's all about. Be home before ten," my Mother then had a good laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny," I said as I gave her a quick kiss and a pat on her belly upon which her baby bump was beginning to show.

I went to the driver side and a window slowly went down. "Get in lover boy. Time to get some chocolate lovin."

I tried the passenger doors but the only unlocked door was beside the driver. I slid into the seat and buckled up. I looked over at Latisha and she smile devilishly then grabbed my hand and moved it up under her skirt onto a warm thick thigh.

She drove away then across town and pulled into a 'lover's lane' over looking our town. "Take it out sweetie," she commanded.

Didn't I just say something about being used for females pleasure? I unbuckled and turned towards her. My zipper quietly went down and I took my thick cock and balls out showing them by the dashboard lights. Latisha unbuckled and leaned over and gripped the base of my thick cock. Her full lips captured my cockhead then slid down my thick shaft to kiss her fingers.

I groaned as her lips tightened and rose up my shaft keeping my cockhead in her mouth. She started sucking on my big cockhead like a big nipple on a tit. My milk, my pudding, started to leak out and coat her tongue. There is something in my essence that once tasted the females want more.

The way Latisha started she was letting me know she wanted my pudding in her belly. Her tight lips moved up and down my cockshaft as her hand pumped up and down. My fat cockhead was tapping the end of her warm mouth over and over without issue. She slowed and her lips moved further down my shaft. Her fingers let go and her lips kissed my ballsack. She had All of my cock in her mouth and the rest down into her throat. Her tongue came out and licked my eggs.

Latisha kept my cock deep in her throat to show me she could. Slowly she sucked upwards took a breath through her nose and swallowed all my cock again. This pleasure went on for some time. She moved to just my cockhead and knowingly licked across my pleasure knot. Her fist pumped my cockshaft like a boy's first masturbation.

She released my cock and licked across my big crown like a melting ice cream cone. Her wet tongue flicked my knot causing me to hiss and thrust up into her mouth. She laughed and kissed my crown.

"Give me your pudding, sugar. Give your 'special sauce' to Momma. Momma wants all you got, hot and thick and delicious to slide down into her belly. Give it to Momma, you precious man," Latisha pleaded.

Her warm wet lips closed just behind my cockridge and she sucked and licked my knot. Her hand went rapidly up and down my shaft as her tongue licked around my crown. She released my cockhead and moved her lips to just on my pleasure knot. She sucked and licked and pumped my cock feeling my body tremble.

My feet pushed against the floor mats as my legs went rigid and my cock fucked her mouth. Her lips held onto my knot, sucking and licking pushing me over to a powerful climax. I grunted and my first salvo of hot thick cum painted Latisha's cheek. Her lips captured my pulsing crown as globs of hot cum shot across her tongue.

Latisha swallowed the globs on her tongue sucking out more cum. Her fingers pumped my cockshaft pulling my cum from my balls into her warm mouth. It felt like I was cumming for minutes as her oral pleasure overwhelmed me. I groaned and thrust upwards pushing my cockhead into her throat. Several globs went directly to her belly.

I groaned and released my tensed thigh muscles and dropped down to the car seat. Latisha's tight lips followed my cock down not missing one drop of cum. She sucked and licked my cockhead getting all my thick cum I had left. She was actually humming on my cock as she cleaned the shaft and head of any reluctant cum.

I sat in the car breathing heavily from the most pleasure my cock had yet received. Saying Latisha knew how to suck cock was insulting her capabilities. Latisha Knew How to Suck Cock!

"You relax there sweet baby boy. We'es not don yet. Yes, that pudden was very sweet, thick and sweet! I knew I wanted a bigger taste than just a drip on my palm. You sent all your hot sweet sauce down into Momma's belly. Didn't miss a drop! You just rest now. Tell Momma what your plans are sweet boy!"