Tyler Ch. 04: More Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyler, except at the Prom we had never kissed and you have never seen me naked except for my ass and here I am carrying your two babies. Don't you dare laugh at my older pregnant naked body. My tits are already starting to fill out and in the shower they sit lower on my chest."

I waved my fingers at her directing her to undress. She took in a deep breath then kicked off her shoes. Her jumper had two buttons on her shoulders which she undid then pulled it over her head. Her red panties came into view then her large belly. Her large red bra held her much larger tits and wobbled as the jumper went over her head and she dropped it.

She turned and moved towards me and I realized I was to unclip her five clips of her bra. Her arms crossed her chest and she stood there. When I didn't move she wiggled her ass so I reached to her hips and pulled her red panties to below her large ass cheeks. I leaned forward and kissed each full cheek then took a hard bite of each ham. "Tyler," she moaned.

My fingers slid under her ass and moved along her wet pussy lips. Her fragrance was filling the bedroom as she opened her thighs letting my fingers roam through her pussy lips. I put one arm low below her belly and my other fingers rubbed her pleasure knot until she groaned and soaked my fingers and trembled through her first climax.

Her red panties were now soaked as I worked them down her wet thighs. Still with her back to me she stepped out of her panties. I gripped her hips and turned her. Her long black hair covered her red bra and I moved her arms aside and pulled off her, what DD or G cups? I took one huge breast in my two hands and sucked her dark nipples. Her areolas were a large circle and dark.

Mrs. Pierson hissed as I pulled her nipples with my lips and teeth. "They have gotten larger as my belly did. Tyler you see me naked with saggy breasts and swollen belly. I hope I don't disappoint your desire to be within me. I am excited to bear and raise my twins as a single mom. I want the father of my children to take me and pleasure me so I have that memory as your life takes a different path."

My other hand slowly moved over the bump of her belly and went under feeling her curly hair on her mons. My fingers moved into the cleft of her pussy lips feeling her warm wetness. I rolled my knuckles softly across her pleasure knot and she wet me as she moaned. Mrs. Pierson put her hands on my shoulders and held on as I rubbed her to another climax.

"Tyler, oh Tyler I am undone. You are pleasuring me making me wet and tremble. Oh Tyler take me to bed and fill me with your strength. Make love to the mother of your children. Take me Tyler, take me!"

Mrs. Pierson pulled my hand from her pussy and made me stand. She removed my shirt then kissed along my shoulder and neck. She playfully bit my nips then sucked them. She kissed into my arm pits and said my essence overwhelmed her senses. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, unzipped and dropped my pants.

She hissed when she gripped my fat cock and moved her hand up and down my shaft. She knelt and undid my shoes and slipped my pants off my feet. She gripped my long thick cock which was getting hard in anticipation of being within her seeking my pleasure. She kissed my leaking crown and took my dripping sauce onto her tongue. She moaned as my cockhead filled her mouth and she sucked my juice to coat her tongue. She sucked back and I popped out of her mouth.

"Tyler you have a pussy destroying cock. Seeing it swell in your pants made me wet my panties. I was shocked when I first saw your thickness. My husband had been dead five years and my pussy missed his cock. I lost control and started rubbing my pussy under my desk not realizing you could see me."

"You moved and revealed more long thick cock, I wanted to cum quietly but that fucking bell rang. You evil boy you played with me letting me see your cock just inches from my face. When you grabbed my throat and breast I came in my panties. I wanted, no needed you to fuck me. I cared not for the consequences of your huge cock filling my pussy. I knew you would breed me if your cum filled my cunt. I didn't care."

"Your cock claimed me, bred me, fucked me, destroyed my unused pussy. Then oh damn, your cock pushed into my ass and I sprayed my cum all over myself as I climaxed so strongly. Then I came again and wet myself when I felt your hot cum shoot down my ass. Then in shame you left me spread out across my desk, my panties soaked, my skirt ruined, slapping my ass like a street whore."

"You didn't know but I rubbed myself to another climax grabbing your thick hot cum as it leaked from my ass. I lay on my desk trembling in my final climax as I sucked your cum down into my belly. It took all my strength to not chase after you and beg you to fuck me again. When you arrived at the Prom I wet my panties leaving a puddle under my dress. I needed you to fuck me again. I would have laid down in the center of the gym and let you spoil me. I was saved by fake trees."

"My ass or my cunt was yours to fuck and fill with hot thick cum. Damn Tyler I came when your long thick cock destroyed my pussy once again. I knew it would be your Aunt who would fuck you in the limo. When much later I saw your Mother and Aunt with swollen bellies I knew you had bred them and I was so happy for them. I thought we were done with me and then you called me. I pissed my panties holding the phone. Please Tyler fuck me tenderly. I need that if I am not to have you again."

All this time as she told her history and begged for more my cock was being worshiped by a wet tongue and a warm mouth. She took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could and sucked me tightly moving her lips up and down my hard shaft. She kissed my cock then stood and moved me aside from the bed.

Her covers were pulled back and several pillows were piled up. She got on the bed and carefully laid back. Her pussy was presented for taking while her swollen belly was out of the way. Her head was propped up so she could watch me when she felt my cock fill her pussy. My Aunt and Mother now take my cock doggy or like spoons to keep their swollen belly from being thumped.

I knelt on the bed and leaned down and kissed Mrs. Pierson's pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes and released her warm juices. I got off the bed and left the room. She called as if in desperation perhaps having done something terribly wrong. I returned with several bath towels and pushed them under her ass.

Although she didn't have to Mrs. Pierson had shaved her pussy lips. I sucked each naked mound of flesh slowly between my lips letting my tongue slide through her wet crimson cleft. When each swollen lip had been pleasured my lips captured her clit and my lips and tongue pleasured her knot. She groaned as I felt her warm juices bathe my chin.

I stayed on her clit with just my lips until she turned red and screamed and then sprayed my chin and neck with her cum. "Oh fuck Tyler, Oh Fuck baby boy, oh Fuck," she groaned. I kissed her knot tenderly as she trembled on her pillows until she calmed down.

My fingers did, 'itsy, bitsy, spider' on her pussy then two long fingers found the entrance to her vagina and worked their way in. Mrs. Pierson moaned as my fingers filled the entrance to her pussy finding her g-pad and rubbed it quickly. She screamed as her pussy sprayed and her legs moved wildly.

I grabbed her thighs and pushed them past her belly up towards her tits. My naughty tongue found her dark star, wet from her dripping pussy, and I pushed against her pulsing ring. "Oh Fuck Tyler you are sooo naughty!" she moaned as her pussy gripped my fingers and pulsed. My tongue felt her warm juices as they leaked between her ass cheeks.

"May I play with your ass Mrs. Pierson? Do I have your permission to push my fingers and maybe my long thick cock into your ass? I won't unless you ask me to!" I teased her.

"Oh fuck Tyler you know I will give all of me for your pleasure. Yes, Yes, Yes you can fill my ass with your tongue, fingers or cock. Just thinking of giving up my ass to you is making me leak like a broken faucet. Yes, yes fill my ass first. I want the pain and discomfort first. Yes baby, oh yes!"

I hopped off the bed and went across to her bathroom and returned with her expensive hand cream. I turned her palm upwards and placed several dabs of the cream in the center then laid my cock within. Her fingers did their best to close around my thick cock as she coated my shaft with the cream. I groaned when her creamed palm rolled over and around just my cockhead rubbing my own pleasure knot.

"Do you feel how thick my cock is, Mrs. Pierson?" "Yes Tyler."

"Do you feel how slick my cock is, Mrs. Pierson?" "Yes Tyler."

"Do you know where my cock is going next, Mrs. Pierson?"

"Yes Tyler. Deep in my ass with all your long thickness. I washed it knowing you would take your pleasure there. When you fill it with your hot thick cum I want you to take that plug on my night stand and push it into my ass. I want my ass to absorb your cum overnight. Each night I'm gonna fill my ass with that plug and my Gyno is gonna find it there after my water breaks."

"Mrs. Pierson you are very naughty! Who knew who was hiding under your 'Our Miss Brookes' outfit? Who knew what lust was hiding in your eyes behind those 'secretary glasses'? Who knew how wet your panties were hidden under those demure skirts? Who knew there was a lustful woman that wanted a big cock pushed up into her tight hot ass?"

"Tyler all that is not true. I was a chaste widow until I smelt your essence when you stood close to me. Just your scent was enough to thaw the ice-berg I had become. I trembled when I knew you were looking down my blouse hoping to see some of my breasts. Then you broke my resolve by letting your big thick cock sneak down your pants. I saw its large head and knew it would open wide my portals and claim my hot depths. I wanted you to take me, to claim me, yes to fuck my ass."

I had knelt back onto the bed behind the fortifications of pillows. I held my battering ram to Mrs. Pierson's back portal and pushed to break down her ass's gatehouse. Her portal could not defend and my hard cockhead breached into her ass once more.

"Oh Fuck Tyler! You're inside me again. I could not resist. Push Tyler, push forward and claim my ass again. Oh Fuck I feel you sliding deep into me. Oh Tyler you are pushing me wide open. Oh Fuck I feel you deep in me. I feel your heavy balls under my ass. Oh Fuck Tyler you're deep inside me. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming Tyler, I'm cumming. Oh Fuck I'm spraying, I can feel myself spraying my cum all over you. Tyler I'm cumming!"

Mrs. Pierson shook into a powerful climax just from my cock filling her ass. As she moaned her soliloquy her pussy did spray her warm juices in several spurts soaking my chest. Her juices ran down to wet where we were joined and the towels under us.

Not letting her recover I started thrusting back and forth in her tight ass riding the hand cream to ease my way from cockhead to thick bottom cockshaft. The bed was shaking and squeaking as Mrs. Pierson cussed and yelled to motivate my filling her ass. People that know her would never believe she is thrashing on her bed begging for deep cock up her ass spraying her hot juices all over my chest and her large tits and soaking her bedding with her cum.

"Fuck me Tyler, Fuck me!" she yelled as I thrust into her ass. I pulled out just to watch the large 'O' of her anus kiss the air seeking my fat cock. I filled her begging hole in one thrust and watched the geyser of her hot cum spray out and soak us yet again. "Oh Fuck Tyler, Fuck me!"

I had no plans so I thought I'd go at her twice so I let my sexual pleasure begin to build. How many times did Mrs. Pierson cum -- three, four, five times? Her ass sleeve tightened all along my thick long cockshaft wanting my hot cum down her ass. I pulled back to just my cockhead and moved just those inches in and out her tight passage.

It felt like she was sucking my cock and rubbing my pleasure knot. I groaned as my heavy balls pulled up tight and pulsed shooting my cum down Mrs. Pierson's hot ass. She groaned and her juices spritzed out as she climaxed yet again. I went deep with my cock and shot several loads of cum into her darkness. I pulled out and shot several more hot thick loads all over her tits.

I'm glad I set my phone to record on mute when I got up to get the towels. It should have gotten chest to big tits and all the action in between. I slowed my thrusts riding her ass trembling in the last of my pleasure. I slipped out and grabbed my phone and the butt plug. The camera angle was low but recorded the pyramid of the large plug pushing her ass open then closing on the thin base. I listened to Mrs. Pierson groan from the invasion of the plug opening her ass then the moan as it closed capturing the thick base.

I ran my softening cock through her wet warm cameltoe aiming for her pleasure knot listening to her moan each time my cockhead hit her target. Even with her ass raised high on the pillows her pussy leaked her juices. I hopped off the bed and rinsed my cock and balls in the bathroom. I went downstairs and grabbed two ice teas and came back to a spent Mrs. Pierson.

I held a straw to her lips and she drank the full bottle. She let out a long cleansing breath then spoke in a low voice, "Oh Tyler you fuck me so good. Your Mother and Aunt must have taught you how to be such a good lover. I'm fucking spent lying in my bedding soaked with my own cum. I'm spent baby boy, I'm spent."

I drank my tea and played with Mrs. Pierson's titties. I pulled and lightly twisted her hard nibs as she hissed. I leaned down and sucked her nipples and most of her areolas then left bite marks in her soft flesh. I was sitting sideways on her bed and her hand drifted into my crotch and gripped my cock. Her hand slowly moved up and down my cockshaft until she had made it hard once more.

"Mrs. Pierson once the long thick snake is up it wants a warm, wet, dark place to play."

"I have an unplugged warm, wet, dark place that would welcome a long thick snake if its Master knew how to control it. Let it play Master, let it play in my warm, wet, dark place," Mrs. Pierson begged and opened her thighs as wide as she could.

I arose and walked around the bed and on pretence of placing our ice tea on her night stand I set up my camera on mute. It will record my long thick cock punishing Mrs. Pierson's pussy. I went on the bed and walked on my knees until I was full up between her thighs my long thick cock lying on her wet pussy lips.

I pulled her naked pussy lips apart and laid my long cock in her cameltoe like a hot dog in a bun. I slowly rode her wet pussy lips bumping her swollen clit over and over. I gripped my shaft and started slapping her clit with my fat cockhead. Mrs. Pierson's chest, tits and neck turned deep red as she moaned deeply.

It was not my intent to sell my video but they paid three times the amount for anal and for a pussy spraying its juices. I rode her wet pussy lips pressing harder against her clit. She was close because she pushed up to increase the pleasure against her pussy and clit. Mrs. Pierson groaned louder and louder pushing up then gripped her own tits.

She trembled and screamed and I moved my cock aside and got sprayed by hot pussy juice. I slapped her clit with my fingers and she screamed and sprayed again. I put my wet cockhead to her wet hot opening and pushed. She screamed as my cockhead breached into her vagina. She was tight again and she groaned as my fat cock pushed her open.

I pulled out and slapped her clit and her pussy sprayed again. This would be a great video. I could always pay a woman to do a sex voice-over like the Japanese sex videos to avoid hearing her calling out my name. I thrust by cock deep into her pussy then pulled out again. I did that over and over going a little deep each time until my heavy ballsack slapped her ass.

I was 'balls deep' in her pussy but pulled all out then thumped down deep into her hot wet pussy. Mrs. Pierson groaned pumping her thighs seeking me to go deeper. I think she did want her pussy destroyed because my fat cockhead was already thumping against the full hot depths of her pussy. Any deeper and her cervix would be bruised.

I fucked Mrs. Pierson's pussy for some time holding back my release as she climaxed several times. I pulled out to capture her geysers on video and to feel the added pleasure of my cockhead breaching her wet lips. Her swollen clit was getting rubbed in both directions as her tight pussy lips gripped my fat cockshaft.

Her hot sleeve grabbed all along my cock as she trembled and screamed into a powerful climax. I let loose my cum and sprayed deep into her pussy painting her cervix white. I went all in holding my cock deep as my hot thick cum painted her depths. I leaned our groins together and rubbed her clit with my thick cockbase.

Mrs. Pierson's legs and arms flopped on the bed as she fell into a spent exhaustion. I rode her hot pussy for some time then slowly pulled out. I moved off the bed and retrieved my phone. I took close-ups of her leaking pussy then my cock lying between her wet naked pussy lips. I took a few more of my cock at various depths in her pussy then took pics of her tits.

I carefully got off the bed and went into her office and returned with a black marker and signed my name on her left tit, her swollen belly and my initials on her naked pussy lips. I rolled her hip and signed my name quite large on her left ass cheek. Other than herself in a mirror only her gynecologist will see the signatures. Yes I took pictures of all that.

Mrs. Pierson was spent so I assisted and rolled her off the pillows and moved the towels between her thighs and set the covers over her naked body. I went into the bathroom and set a glass of water and two Tylenol on her nightstand. I left the bathroom light on then gathered my clothes and dressed in the kitchen.

I went home and kissed my Aunt. Amy said my lips tasted like pussy then laughed and kissed me deeply. Mom was in bed and I kissed her and said Mrs. Pierson would grade the tests and set up a meeting to discuss the results. Mom told me to take a shower since I smelled of sex. She said I could have her if she was still awake.

Regardless of the results of the tests I knew where my special skill was. It was between my thighs and having the ability to read the sexual needs of women.

Mrs. Pierson arranged for a family conference to discuss my personality test results. She came early one morning. Mother and Aunt Amy had barely put on a morning shift so naked ass cheeks and wobbly tits were prevalent. Mrs. Pierson was distracted but made her major point that although I could excel in any STEM category the tests had indicated a high correlation to my becoming a Sexologist getting degrees in psychology and women's health.

Mother and Aunt Amy laughed a bit and said that Tyler should have no problems applying his gift to those concentrations. Mother said I should go up to the University and meet with the Dean of Psychology Studies. We had met in the den and if on purpose or not Mother and Aunt Amy had sat opposite Mrs. Pierson not at all concerned their thighs were wide open and their pussy was on display.

I had sat off to one side and my cock was out the hem of my shorts and crawling down my thigh. Poor Mrs. Pierson didn't know where to look. "Tyler I think you should thank Mrs. Pierson for her hard work and show your appreciation. Perhaps in the kitchen?" Mother hinted.

I stood and reached for Mrs. Pierson's hand and walked her into the kitchen. The ropes were still attached to the table legs. I took that hand and slipped the rope around her wrist. "Tyler?" she asked quietly. Pulling her other hand for the other rope caused her to move forward and lay her large breasts on the table. "Tyler?" she trembled.