Tyler Ch. 04: More Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother hitched up Mrs. Pierson's skirt and pulled her panties down below her ass cheeks. "Tyler?" she called in fright. The tines of the flogger snapped across Mrs. Pierson's ass. "Tyler!" she called out loudly. The tines slapped again on the other ass cheek. The flogger moved quickly side to side as the tines turned Mrs. Pierson's ass bright red. I kept at the flogging for some time until she screamed and soaked her panties.

My Mother sat behind Mrs. Pierson's ass and pushed two long fingers into her pussy. Mrs. Pierson moaned as my Mother brought her to a powerful climax thrusting rapidly into her dripping pussy. Mrs. Pierson screamed and sprayed backwards wetting our kitchen floor.

"I think Mrs. Pierson is ready to accept our appreciation for her hard work and to pay for the unauthorized breeding, Tyler. I'm sure either hole would be allowable so your choice son."

Aunt Amy added that she was very upset that Mrs. Pierson had slutted herself at the Prom and Amy had tasted pussy on Tyler's cock in the limo.

"Oh Tyler, please no," Mrs. Pierson objected weakly. The tines moved again warming her ass turning it bright red. She could have easily slipped out of the rope cuffs but she held them even tighter as the tines slapped her ass and thighs. My Mother hissed when I moved to the side of the table and the tines slapped onto Mrs. Pierson's naked pussy lips.

"Oh Fuck Tyler!" she screamed as arcs of female cum sprayed out of those abused pussy lips and wet our kitchen floor. Mrs. Pierson's naked pussy lips got slapped with the tines several times as my aged Instructor came over and over. She let out a long hissing breath and lay spent on our kitchen table.

Amy gripped my cock and brought the head to Mrs. Pierson's ass and pushed my fat cockhead against those dark oval lips. Not relenting my cockhead breached into her ass. "Oh Fuck Tyler!" she screamed as her anus gripped my cockhead into her darkness.

Amy must have felt some concern because I felt and smelt the honey anoint my cockshaft and Mrs. Pierson's ass lips. My long thick cock slid once again into her ass. I rode her ass for some time listening to her moan and climax. I let my control loose and shot my hot thick cum deep down Mrs. Pierson's ass. I shook against her red ass cheeks going for my own pleasure. I loved releasing all this episodes cum slowly in her ass. I moaned and slowly withdrew my cock and sat in a kitchen chair.

Amy carefully removed Mrs. Pierson's hands from the ropes then stood her and slowly removed all her clothes including the wet and now cum soiled panties. She said she would be back out for lunch after playing with Mrs. Pierson. She took her to what was my old bedroom and Mom and I had to listen to alternate women screaming their climax.

Amy came out dressed late in the afternoon with Mrs. Pierson wrapped in a bathrobe. Amy gathered the clothes on the floor and said she was taking Mrs. Pierson home and would be back sometime later. Mrs. Pierson paid the price for kissing Amy deeply at the Prom as now more than just her lips had been kissed. Mrs. Pierson had been pulled into the dark side.

Amy returned about dinner time saying she had greatly enjoyed the day. She laughed and said she thought Mrs. Pierson had also enjoyed the day.

Jumping ahead a bit, just before we finalized our packing I ran into Mrs. Pierson. Her belly had popped out and was now kinda large. With all smiles she told me she was gonna have twins.

"I ran into your Mother and Aunt and they seemed further along in a family way. Amy was especially proud to say she was having twins. It would appear you have another special skill Tyler, other than your academic prowess. When you are ready to study for your PhD entrance exams give me a call. I could drive up and spend some time at your house and we could do some very in-depth prep."

"My twins would just about be ready for a sister or a brother or perhaps both. They could play with the other three toddlers at your Mom's house. Maybe even hold some babies? Yes, give me a call. I would be in need of your special skill by then. I'm sure we could work out a payment plan for my instructions."

"Now give me a deep kiss. My panties are getting wet just thinking about our working together. I'd say if you wanna fuck a pregnant woman again before you leave you could give me a call but I think you already have the opportunity of two beautiful pregnant women in your bed."

Mrs. Pierson kissed me deeply then turned to walk away. "Mrs. Pierson, I don't even know your first name," I called after her.

"It's Carol baby boy, it's Carol," she yelled back as her ass swayed to support her huge belly.