Tyler Ch. 05: Condo Set Up

Story Info
Tyler Responds to More Women.
14.6k words
4.69
6k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler Responds to More Women.

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex; oral, anal, breeding, domination and discipline. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

Well I'll fill in some back story but you really should read previous Tyler Chapters. My name is Tyler and I was home schooled from the very beginning. My Mom had many PhDs by eighteen and conceived me and lived the life of a single Mother doting and home schooling her only son. My Mom kept herself in great shape. My Aunt Amy who lived with us was my Mother's younger sister and was quite the fox.

I am tall, strong, agile and carried more between my legs then most of the guys had. I had to live with Aunt Amy poured into yoga pants and cut tee shirts where the bottom of her tight full Double D tits showed. One event led my Mother to complete my 'hands-on home-schooled' sexual education. At eighteen I became the lover of my Mother and Aunt Amy both of who let me breed them.

I don't write about each time my Mother or my Aunt gave up their body for my pleasure. I was beginning to think I was "The Cock of the House". Sleeping between two A+ females meant my long thick cock was in constant use. With my new confidence I fucked and bred my SAT training instructor and fucked multiple females breeding a few.

We had a family conference about my plans for University. I had received a full scholarship for an undesignated major. I shared that I could easily be in any STEM program as well as a Humanities major. Regardless of the results I knew where my special skill was. It was between my thighs and having the ability to read the sexual needs of women.

Mother said I should go up to the University and meet with the Dean of the Psychology Studies. Since Mom and Aunt Amy would deliver my children freshman year it was decided to rent out our furnished home and lease or purchase a condo. Mom wanted me to take more responsibility and arranged for me to fly, stay at a hotel and meet with the sales representative.

Let me tell you what happened because of where I sat on the plane. I'm a large man and booked a right side aisle seat almost to the back. I settled in but rose to help a mature woman get her carry-on up into the overhead. She was well kept and I accidentally rubbed along the back of her leg with my long thick cock as we both pushed her bag up and into the overhead.

The bag was settled but she held herself back against me. I felt her leg moving across my cock investigating to confirm what she felt. I heard her hum as she finally turned and thanked me. On purpose or not her large breasts rubbed across my chest as she smiled brightly and thanked me once again. Her hazel eyes looked down perhaps to see the outline of the cock that had rubbed her accidentally. I stepped back and she settled into the seat across the aisle from me.

I turned to sit and noticed a female my age or slightly older had slipped into my row and sat by the window. I took a look at her full cleavage on display and the two hard nipples pushing out her tee shirt. She had those nipples and areolas that poked out like Hersey Kisses. She had long red hair reaching her lap; her legs slid into yoga pants. I smiled and said hello and I got a courteous 'hello' back. I settled into my seat and the plane taxied and rose into the air.

The plane leveled off and the redhead took out a book and settled into her own space. After the snacks the mature woman introduced herself as Marie and engaged me in a light conversation. My Mother had warned me to not share particulars of our relationship so I held back when talking with Marie. I said I was flying up to review the potential purchase or lease of a condo where my Mother and Aunt would live while I would be a freshman at the University.

I said among other things I needed to hire a live-in domestic to care for my Mother and Aunt. Marie turned towards me excited and her full breasts rose and fell as she became quite animated. "What a strange coincidence! I run a placement company that represents domestics, maids and butlers to potential clients".

It came out that it was also a coincidence that we were staying at the same hotel. Marie offered to show me her portfolio of clients if we could meet at the hotel. I offered to meet her for dinner then perhaps return to her room and review her list of potentials. She seemed quite pleased at our plans. Her eyes worked me up and down as I did the same to her. Her blouse revealed two slight points as perhaps her thoughts ran away with her. With plans settled we turned to our own seats after she handed me her business card and told me to call her about 6pm for dinner.

As men do I used my right pocket to rearrange my package and settled my cock on my right thigh. I closed my eyes to take a power nap. My thoughts went to the sex I have had with my Mother and Aunt and the various other resent women. In typical male response my cock hardened and pushed down my right thigh. I was half asleep when I felt a hand settle on my cock.

I did not panic or respond as the hand moved up and down my cock gripping down my shaft and onto my large cockhead. I have learned to wear dark pants to hide the wetness when my cockhead leaks my pre-cum. I opened my eyes and followed the hand and arm up to the redhead seated next to me. Her green eyes captured mine as she continued to caress my long thick cock.

Her breathing was getting heavier as I watched her full breasts rise and fall and her cleavage and neck and cheeks turn red. She was gripping my cock hard as she moved her hand up and down my shaft coaxing my shaft to its fullness. She stared deeply at me but with unfocused eyes as her breathing deepened.

"Follow me!" she stated as she moved past my seat rubbing her breasts against my chest and walked towards the back bathrooms. I got up quickly and watched her full ass walk down the aisle; her hams fully defined in those tight yoga pants. She opened the bathroom door then looked back to make sure I was following her. "Lock the door," she said in a whisper.

She turned and leaned onto the sink. Her hands came back and pulled her yoga pants to below her firm full ass cheeks. "Fuck me hard and deep and quickly," she said then leaned down on the counter as best she could. I could smell her scent; it was making my cock throb. I unzipped and ran my cock through her wet naked pussy lips. I rubbed my cock on her clit and she hissed and pulled forward.

"No, just fuck me and do it quickly," she ordered me.

Would this be the first time I disobeyed my Mother's order to make sure the woman climaxed before I sought my pleasure? The redhead reached back and grabbed my cock and brought my cockhead to between her wet pussy lips. She ran it up and down between her naked lips then centered it to the entrance to her vagina. She pushed back hard and my cockhead slid between her wet lips and entered into her hot wet pussy.

Once my cock was in and had opened her pussy she pushed back again taking more thick cock inside her heat. "Fuck me!" she ordered as she pushed back again taking most of my long thick cock into her pussy. When I didn't react she moved her pussy out to just my cockhead then slammed back taking my cock deep down. She did that several times and in a labored breath asked me. "Don't you know how to fuck a woman?"

I reached forward and gripped her throat and thrust my cock deep into her pussy feeling my heavy ballsack slap against her vulva. I decided to just go for my own pleasure and thrust quickly hard and deep into the woman's offered pussy. I held her throat tightly and reached my other hand under her belly and placed my knuckles against her clit. Each thrust pushed her clit across my knuckles. If she climaxed or not at least I tried.

My long thick cock rode fully into her hot depths as her juices lubricated my shaft as it moved back and forth. My knuckles were having an effect on the redhead as she started to groan and hiss. Suddenly she gripped all along my cockshaft then pulsed her hot pussy. She groaned and pushed back against me seeking my cock to fill her deeply.

I gripped the sides of her throat as I jack-hammered into her hot weeping pussy. My long thick cock pulled back to my thick cockhead then thrust its long shaft deep into her hot depths. I did that over and over pushing her firm ass forward and her pussy against my knuckles. Her hot wet depths pleasured my cock as my head tapped the doorway to her womb. She groaned each time I filled her deep and hard.

I was ready to seek my own climax and rode all my long thick cock into her hot wet tight depths. She groaned as I felt her pussy grip my cock in her climax as she soaked my knuckles. I released my control and blasted pulses of hot thick cum against the hot depths of her inner flesh.

With each deep thrust into her pussy I slapped her ass with my thighs. Her depths became coated with my pulses of thick white cum. I kept pounding into her pussy as my hand tightened on her neck. I didn't count but my cock ejected pulses of cum into her pussy in a wild frenzy of pure fucking. There was no concern for each other's pleasure just our own.

I rode her pulsing pussy until my balls were empty of their thick cum. I released her neck and slapped her ass several times and rubbed my knuckles hard against her clit. "Oh Fuck," I heard her moan as more hot juices rolled out and wet my hand.

I slowly pulled out and turned on the water and wet some paper towels and washed my cock as best I could. I put my package away and zipped up. I slapped her ass several times then unlocked and opened the door. I heard it lock as I was returning to my seat. Marie turned to me and asked if my girlfriend was alright.

I said she felt air sick and was cleaning herself after I held her head and comforted her. Marie smiled wickedly and said I must have given her what she needed. "It will take her some time to recover but she should return to her seat soon as she cleans up as best she could," I returned her implication.

Suddenly a stewardess stood beside me. "I hope your girlfriend feels better soon. Perhaps you might like this as a reminder of this flight." She handed me a small object and said, "Welcome to the Club," and smiled brightly looking down at the bulge down my pant leg.

She walked up the aisle wobbling her ass left to right in an obvious fashion. I unrolled the wrapping and the object was a small set of wings with an "M" in the center. I was confused and showed it to Marie. She laughed and said, "Looks like the stewardess welcomed you to the "Mile High Club". I think she thinks you did more than hold your girlfriend's head in the bathroom. If I may be very blunt I think it was your head that got comforted in the bathroom. Good for you, young man, good for you."

Just then "my girlfriend" pushed past me and curled into her seat facing the window. It was obvious she wanted no further interaction. When we landed I helped Marie with her carry-on and then her baggage. We decided to share a cab to the hotel and made plans for dinner. The skirt that Marie was wearing seemed to rise up her thighs getting close to showing off her underwear. Getting out of the cab at the hotel her skirt traveled up to her waist showing me that her panties were baby blue. Our eyes met and traveled down to her bare thighs and the bit of blue showing. Marie laughed nervously and pushed the skirt down.

I got my room key and settled in my room then called my Mother telling her I had survived the flight. I took a shower to wash off the funk from the unexpected pleasure from the redhead.

I called Marie and we met in the hotel restaurant. Marie had changed and her ample cleavage was now on display because of several open buttons of her transparent blouse. Her lace bra was lifting up her breasts and pushing them together. Her eyes kept drawing mine to her globes of flesh. As we talked her hands kept gripping mine as her knees rubbed between my thighs. She had wine with dinner perhaps to ease herself into what might be her intimate plans. Her hands would flip her shoulder length brown hair as she laughed.

Marie bumped into me and rubbed against me as we walked to the elevator and she would apologize and laugh. She led me to her room and after entering she gave me her portfolio of domestics at the business desk. I flipped past the older frumpy looking ones. I had to confirm the qualifications of the choices because the domestic would be caring for my Mother and Aunt through their pregnancies and subsequent births.

I settled on a young woman, twenty five with nursing undergrad experience. She had actually worked for a time in a maternity ward which would be an added bonus. She was raven haired with hazel eyes and a bright smile. The fact she was a 'looker' would be pleasing to me when I visited from breaks in my classes. Marie would arrange for us to meet my choice at a day to be defined. I wanted to meet at the new condo so the prospect could assess her living spaces.

She snapped her portfolio closed rather loudly then laughed in embarrassment. Marie set her material aside then stood and walked to in front of me. Her large breasts were moving with her deep breathing. Her cheeks were red as well as her neck and the cleavage between her pushed up together mature breasts. She was shifting foot to foot unsure of herself and perhaps her next move.

"I've been thinking about what you did on the flight. I can speculate that you had sex with that redhead in the plane bathroom. I don't think you knew her before as she wanted what you had in your pants. I watched her rub your cock up and down until it got long and hard and thick. I sat in my seat dripping into my panties thinking of your long thick cock pounding into that girl's pussy."

"I've been lost in thoughts and desires ever since I saw your long thick cock climb down your thigh and settle there as if on show. That girl was a stranger yet you were willing to fuck her. I know I am older than you and that girl but my panties have been wet all during dinner thinking, yes hoping you would be willing to use your big cock to fuck me also......," she whispered letting the last part drift away.

Now I was older close to nineteen and had the sexual experience from my Mother and Aunt and the several other women that gave their body to me for my pleasure. I was confidant as I sat considering Marie's blunt request. Was I man enough now? Was my cock big and hard? Would I willingly fuck Marie? Damn straight!

"Take off all your clothes to help me decide," I said and pointed at her to begin.

Marie took in a deep breath and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. Each undone button revealed more of her demi bra and her full mature breasts. Her open blouse displayed her large breast flesh, her deep maroon areolas and dark full nipples. She pulled her blouse out from her skirt and slid it off her shoulders letting it fall to the rug.

She looked at me with hungry hopeful eyes as I pointed to her skirt and so her hands moved to the side zipper. The waist button and zipper were undone and Marie pushed her skirt down her hips and let it also drop to the rug. Her panties were red lace as was the demi bra. If as she starts to undress a woman's bra and panties are a matched set then she had thoughts of the possibility of having sex.

I pointed to her bra and she reached for the clip between her bra cups and those mature globes of flesh pushed the cups aside. Marie released her full globes from the final confines of her red lace demi cups and let the bra drop to the rug. Her breasts settled on her chest; the tightness of youth being gone but her nipples were hard and pointed as they rose from the crinkled maroon areolas.

The blush of embarrassment and uncertainty colored her flesh in a deep red. I pointed to her panties and she quietly asked me to remove them. I dropped to my knees and gripped the side hems of her panties and slowly pulled down. The curly brown hair on her mons appeared. Her gusset was wet and very fragrant from her leaking moistness. She had to open her legs to allow the gusset to release from her wet pussy lips. She was not bald there like the younger females.

I worked her wet panties down her legs and Marie placed a hand on my shoulder when she had to lift each foot to remove her panties. Once both feet were out I brought the gusset to my face and took a deep breath. Marie moaned and called me a naughty boy.

I slapped her ass and brought her pussy to my face as my tongue sought her clit hiding in the forest of curly brown hair. Marie had not shaved those nether lips. I kissed her fragrant wet lips as mine closed upon her pleasure bump and I licked and sucked that tender flesh. Marie moaned and trembled as I pleasured her bump and her juices wet my chin. My tongue opened her nether lips and dove into her wet fragrant grotto. Marie groaned and gripped my head pushing her pussy against my face.

"Oh Tyler....." she moaned.

From the back my hand dug under her ass and my fingers slipped through her wet lips. My wet fingers moved up between her ass cheeks and circled her back rose. My thumb slid between her wet pussy lips and finding the entrance to her vagina pushed up inside her heat. I felt her warm juices leak onto my palm as I moved my thumb slowly in and out her pussy.

"Oh Tyler....." she moaned again as she pushed my face against her pussy as I sucked her clit between my lips. I pulled out my thumb and turned my hand. My two long fingers worked deep up into pussy and my thumb circled her dark star. As my two fingers moved within her pussy my thumb centered on the doorway to her ass and pushed.

I felt her pussy pulse on my two fingers as I sucked her clit to a climax. Her juices poured out across my palm as her thighs trembled against my face. Marie groaned and trembled, her pussy pulsing on my fingers buried up her heat. When she released her hot wet grip on my fingers I pushed my thumb against her analring.

Marie let out a long hiss as my thumb pushed her back ring open and entered her heat moving up as deep as my palm would allow. My lips on her clit, my fingers deep up her hot pussy and my thumb buried in her ass brought Marie to a crashing climax.

"Oh damn Tyler I'm cumming, I'm cumming. You naughty boy I'm cumming," Marie hissed as her thighs trembled and she leaked her warm fragrant juices all over my chin and hand. I could feel her pussy and ass grip tightly on my fingers then release several times.

My thumb slid out of her ass then went deep up into her dark heat several times. I didn't know if she was into ass play but I felt her push back and grip my thumb when I moved it up deep. Her tight ring held onto my thumb as it opened like an iris then closed tight.

"Oh damn Tyler you're so naughty. I'm trembling from cumming so hard. I can feel you in my ass. Oh damn, I never...." she hissed as she climaxed again.

I felt her legs go weak so I stood and maneuvered her towards the desk and laid her naked tits and belly on the wood. I stood behind her and softly brought my hand down on her ass cheeks several times. Marie moaned as her cheeks turned red. "Oh Tyler," she whispered.

I pushed her legs apart and ran my fingers between her pussy lips and wet between her ass cheeks and over her dark rose. She pushed back and twerked her ass. My fingers went deep up her pussy and my thumb went back into her ass keeping that back ring loose. I have heard that intimate grip as 'a six pack'.

Marie hissed when she heard my zipper. I unbuckled my belt one handed and slid it out my pants loops. I folded my belt and snapped it several times on the desk as my pants fell to the rug.

"Oh Daddy please don't punish me...." she trailed off as her hands moved to grip the far side of the desk. I thought, "Well isn't that interesting."