Tyler Ch. 05: Condo Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lubed my cockshaft with her dripping pussy juice and slowly fed my long thick cock into her ass. She had to have removed her gag to moan her uneasiness and beg for her punishment. I was deep into her hot tight cavern so I slowly pulled back to my cockridge feeling her analring holding tight on my cockshaft.

I slapped her asscheeks as I pushed deep. Brenda groaned yet pushed up to greet my cock descending. She moaned when my ballsack kissed her wet dripping pussy as my cock went the deepest into her ass.

"Oh Fuck Tyler Punish Me," she begged.

I slapped her ass several times as I moved my hard cock back and forth in her tight hot ass. Mrs. Patrick was now pushing her ass upwards riding my cock as it moved in her ass. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled back until her face was watching the ceiling. I rode her ass pulling her hair adding to the pain as I slapped her ass with my thighs.

I was thrusting against her ass cheeks rubbing her labia and clit against the edge of the kitchen table. I felt her ass grip my cock along its length then her body trembled as she let out a long scream. I felt her cum pulse against my balls and thighs as she was overwhelmed by her climax.

"No, no. no Tyler you made me cum! What a slut I am; you made me cum with your cock deep in my ass. I came with a cock deep in my ass! I'm such a slut. Oh Tyler I'm such a slut. Fuck me Tyler, fuck me in my ass and shoot your hot cum deep inside me. Oh yes, slap my ass. Punish me Tyler. Punish me with your thick cock in my ass. Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Oh fuck Tyler......." Brenda moaned as she trembled in another climax thrusting her ass up onto my long thick cock.

I held onto her long blonde hair pulling her neck back as I thrust my cock hard and deep into her ass. The kitchen table was shaking as Mrs. Patrick was pushed against the table edge rubbing her wet pussy lips causing climax aftershocks. She was cursing and groaning and begging for me to punish her ass. I slapped her ass cheeks turning them red again as I thrust deep into her dark cavern.

I had enough and disciplined Mrs. Patrick enough so I fell against her hot ass cheeks. My long thick cock was deep into her ass as my cockhead pulsed and thick hot cum shot deep into her bowels. She groaned feeling my heat paint her insides as glob after glob of hot cum disappeared into her darkness. "Oh fuck Tyler......." Brenda moaned.

I pulled back sliding out feeling her back lips hold onto my cockhead giving my crown a nether kiss. The 'O' my thick cock had made to her analring was pulsing searching for my missing flesh. I placed my crown to her 'O' and filled her ass deep with my long thick cock. Brenda groaned and her pussy sprayed pulses of her hot juices. I slid out and slid back in releasing my cum deep into her bowels.

"Oh fuck, Tyler, I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she groaned and her ass gripped all along my cock. Her cum sprayed my thighs and wet the floor beside my feet.

"Oh fuck Tyler you destroyed my faithfulness. I committed adultery to get bred and paid the sinful price with my ass. Can I ever confess and receive absolution. I am a slut. I am an ass slut! Oh fuck Tyler stop thrusting I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she yelled and let out a defeated breath.

I let my long thick cock marinate in Mrs. Patrick's ass enjoying her tightness and heat. I pulled back and thrust and her pussy sprayed. I did it several times getting anointed with female cum each time. Brenda was spent and her pussy was on self pleasure and blessed me each time I went deep.

Mrs. Patrick lay on the kitchen table passed out from sexual excess. We both had enough pleasure so I slowly withdrew my cock from her ass sleeve and received one last fleshly kiss on my cockhead. I grabbed her pink and roses panties and carefully filled her pussy. She was still leaking her juices but now her panties would sop up her cum. The 'O' of her ass was trying to close keeping captive my hot thick cum.

I walked into the half bathroom off the kitchen and gave my package a good wash-down. I came out and re-dressed putting my package away for the time-being. I found the lease and signed where appropriate. I stood beside Brenda and pulled her long blonde hair aside and kissed her forehead. She stirred and groaned.

"Let me know when the changes I have requested are complete and ready for final inspection. Money is no object so get the changes done tomorrow. I will do the final walk through soon after that. I have additional furniture to purchase and have installed. I'd remind you to fuck your husband soon since my sperm has already impregnated your egg. My baby is already growing in your womb, Mrs. Patrick. I'd also suggest you give your ass to your husband so he will always remember his mating as a special night."

"Just so you know I have experienced that my pregnant women have a desire for anal sex as their child grows in their womb. I hope your husband is willing to satisfy that need in you. Otherwise you know where I now will live. I have signed the lease. Sign where you need to then scan the lease and email my Mother a copy. My Mother and Aunt and I are anxious to move in and get settled before I start classes."

I slapped her ass several times then left her moaning on the kitchen table and returned to my hotel. I spent the balance of the day calling contractors to meet me at the condo. I then went to various bedding stores and purchased the king size bedframe foundation and mattress for my Mother and Aunt. Delivery was confirmed as tomorrow. I then went to a specialized bedding store to purchase the two Murphy beds, one for the domestic and one for the back bedroom that I would use. I next went to a furniture store and purchased incidental items to fill out the rooms. All deliveries and set-up were confirmed for starting tomorrow. Last bit of shopping were high quality sheets and linens. Having use of my Mother's credit card made all the purchases go smoothly.

I went back to my hotel and needed to take a nap after my adventure with Marie and Mrs. Patrick. I needed Marie to contract with the domestic but did not know when that would occur. I showered, dressed and went out for dinner. I returned to the room and crashed. Tomorrow would be a long day.

I grabbed breakfast and coffee and met the contractors at the condo. The king size bedding arrived and was set up. Next the Murphy beds arrived and I showed them which rooms and which walls to best set them up. Each bed converted to a desk and work station when closed. Lastly the incidental furniture arrived and was put in place.

Contractors converted and decorated the nursery and finished the other slight modifications required over the next few days. The chair lift was installed to my satisfaction. I stayed in contact with my Mother and my Aunt said she was getting really horny missing me.

Soon all was in place for my Mother and Aunt to plan their final move and arrive whenever they thought best. I was sitting at the new kitchen table when a knock occurred on the door. I opened to greet Marie and Julia, the domestic. I gave them a tour of the master bedroom, nursery, the domestic room, the spare bedroom and the office.

We sat around the table and I spelled out the requirement of the position. I explained that because my Mother and Aunt were very pregnant and would deliver in this town that the job would require 24-7 coverage. Marie said she was limited to a 40 hour a week contract.

I then told Julia that my Mother was prepared to pay her double the going rate above the domestic contract for her to be a live-in nanny and cook. Mother would establish a retirement plan and cover all Social Security, tax requirements and medical insurances. We would hire an outside cleaning and laundry service so that was not required. Her real requirements were care during the pregnancies and child care thereafter. To sweeten the deal I told Julia my Mother would pay for any on-line programs or certifications she wished to pursue. Her time off could be flexible and worked out with my Mother and Aunt.

I told Julia she was the only domestic I had chosen because of her experiences and age. Julia was more than excited at the offer. We sat at the kitchen table once more and I took her hands in mine. Her eyes got very wide as she did not know what to expect.

"Julia you will never find a more lucrative opportunity than what my Mother and Aunt can offer you. However I will be blunt. My Mother, Aunt and I have a different, perhaps alternate life style. If your upbringing or religious experiences prevent you from accepting this position say so now."

"You will be required to sign a NDA and what happens in this condo stays in this condo. Do you understand and agree to all this? If so you can sign the contract with Marie and my Mother will email you our contract and NDA. If you wish you can have a lawyer review our requirements and we would pay for that expense also. Actually we would like a lawyer to sign off on our documents and notarize your signature."

Julia took a minute and said she greatly wanted this position and would dedicate herself to caring for my Mother and Aunt and the children to come. Marie slid over her domestic contract and Julia signed. We all stood and I shook her hand. Unexpectedly Julia moved into my arms and gave me a tight hug. I felt her flinch and knew she had felt my long thick cock down my right pant leg. She gave me a soft kiss on my cheek then broke the hug and laughed.

I told her she was free to move in as soon as the lawyer signed off. She hugged me again this time making sure to rub her hip across my cock. Her kiss lingered on my cheek and she laughed again when she broke the embrace. I watched her eyes travel to where my cock lay on my thigh under my jeans. When she looked up her cheeks and upper chest were beet red. She laughed again and rushed out the door.

Marie lingered and commented that there was only one king sized bed in the master bedroom. I told her it will sleep three very comfortably. She then said that she knew Julia had felt my long thick cock when she hugged me those times. I said that I was sure she did.

"Tyler, those babies your Mother and Aunt are carrying are yours, aren't they?" I didn't answer so effectively gave her an answer.

Marie stood in the kitchen shifting from foot to foot much like she had done in her hotel room before she asked me to fuck her. I watched her cheeks and cleavage turn beet red and her breathing get deep. She was fighting a battle within herself and I waited to see who would win.

"Tyler I may look mature and older but I would guess that I am about your Mother's age. I've always wanted a child but my husband and I had our careers to build, then he got snipped."

"Marie, where is this going?" I said and sat in a kitchen chair.

"Tyler I am in the middle of my cycle." I gave her the??? shrug.

"I will ovulate today and I want you to breed me," she said moving in front of me.

"So tell me slut that you would now let your Master fuck you here on this kitchen table making you cum several times and spray your hot juices all over this floor then let me cum deep in your pussy filling your nasty cunt with all my hot thick baby cum and breed you my child?"

"Yes fuck me Tyler, make me cum Master, make me cum over and over again then breed me and send me home to my husband with my pussy filled with another man's cum!" Marie begged.

"Strip and bend over the table. I need to turn your ass flaming red. Then I'm gonna flip you over and eat your pussy until I get my fill of your sweet honey while my fingers slide up your ass and loosen it for my pleasure. I'll run my cock in your ass just for my own pleasure then I'm gonna fill your pussy with one hard thrust then bang away at your womb until I shoot all my hot thick baby cum deep into your slutty cunt."

I was sitting where I could see the front door of the condo and realized Julia had returned to perhaps ask a final question. She had heard all of breeding plans for Marie. She had her fingers over her mouth and was leaning against the wall but was not leaving.

I unzipped Marie's skirt and pulled her panties down and off. I told her to open her mouth and carefully pushed her panties in as a gag. I pulled her blouse up over her tits but left it over her head as a hood so she would not see Julia standing there. I turned her and she stretched out across the table; her cheesy ass pointed back at me.

I pulled my belt from my jeans and let them drop. I kicked out of my loafers and jeans. My cock was hard and pointed at Julia. I saw her bite a knuckle to keep from gasping. I snapped my folded belt like before than smacked Marie's ass thirteen times as I heard her grunting out the count.

I rolled Marie onto her back then sat and put her legs back her ankles on my shoulders. I then spent several minutes eating out her sweet pussy, sucking on her clit and making her cum several times. She was screaming into her gag as her hot juices spayed out landing in my lap and dripping to the floor. She groaned when my two long fingers pushed aside the doorway to her ass and slid deep inside her heat. As my fingers moved in and out her ass I sucked her to a table shaking climax. The gag held back her screams as she thrashed on the table.

My fingers slid from Marie's ass as I stood with my long thick cock in my hand. I looked at Julia and she had her jeans unbuttoned and her one hand had to be in her panties rubbing her pussy. Her eyes locked onto my hard cock perhaps fantasizing it was pushing open her cunt.

I bent Marie's thighs up by her tits and raised her ass off the table. Julia could not see where my cockhead was but Marie let out one long moan as it breached her ass and went into her heat. I flow of hot pussy juices bathed my cock and made it easy to slip into her ass. As promised I started pounding my cock into Marie's ass.

Her scream became one long muffled sound as my knuckles rubbed her pussy lips and swollen clit until she climax. I could feel her ass squeeze all along my cockshaft sending pleasure to my cock. I pulled out and rode Marie's cameltoe letting Julia see the length and thickness of my wet cock.

I pulled back and found the entrance to Marie's pussy and with one thrust filled her hot wet flesh with my cock until my cockhead tapped her cervix. She groaned loudly and held onto the table edge as I began to pound her pussy deep and hard. I knew my cock could do its own business so I turned my attention to what Julia was doing to her pussy.

I watched as her hand moved rapidly inside her jeans and panties. The other hand would grasp her nice sized breasts and squeeze them tightly. Then it left her breasts it worked upwards to grip her throat. I was gonna release my hot cum into Marie just as Julia made herself cum.

Julia's fingers in her panties moved faster and her other ones tightened on her throat. Her face turned red either from the closeness of her climax or the tightness on her throat. Julia's mouth opened wide and her body started thrashing as her climax overtook her.

I groaned loudly letting her know I had climaxed and released my cum into Marie's pussy. Marie trembled on the table and her legs shot out straight and shook like tree limbs in a wind storm. Julia was bent over trying to calm the aftershocks of her 'self abuse' as judgmental persons would say. I continued to ride my cock deep against the bottom flesh of Marie's vagina.

Julia stood and looked at me with wild eyes so I pulled my cock out of Marie's pussy and walked to the edge of the table. My cock was hard and pointed straight and thick. I pushed her top down and pulled out the panties gag and pushed my cockhead into Marie's mouth. I made an unnecessary loud groan when her lips tightened down on my cock.

I balled Marie's panties and threw them towards Julia. She shrieked and zipped up and ran for the door and left. I let Marie clean my cock then sat at another kitchen chair. Marie lay on the table breathing deeply trying to let the last of her climax aftershocks wash over her body.

"Well slut you'll always remember when your first child was conceived. I guess you'll have some confessing to do when your husband notices your baby bump and larger tits. I can guarantee you he will notice your larger tits before he notices your belly. I'll be at this University perhaps through my PhD so if you want another brat you'll know where to find me."

"Tyler, I fucking hate you," Marie laughed.