Tyler Ch. 05: Condo Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers from her heat then snapped my belt loudly. I then brought it down across both her ass cheeks. "Oh Daddy please don't," she said weakly.

My belt turned her ass cheeks and the back of her thighs deep red as Marie lifted her ass and pushed back. Since she wasn't screaming I gave her a total of thirteen swats; more like slaps. Her ass rose off the desk seeking my belt and the stings that were turning her cheeks red.

"Oh Tyler I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Marie growled as her pussy juices sprayed back to wet the rug. "Oh Tyler I never...," Marie hissed and trembled on the desk and several more squirts of hot woman cum sprayed back onto my thighs. The area by the desk became strong with her female fragrance making my cock harden as I breathed her scent.

I laid my belt across her back as I brought my long hard thick cock to the lips of her pussy and coated it in her warm juices. I asked Marie if this was the cock she wanted to fuck her. She moaned out a long "Yyyyeessss."

I slid along her cameltoe bumping her now swollen clit several times. The labia and doorway to the vagina is a thousand times more sensitive then trusting down deep. I reached my knuckles under her ass and rapidly massaged her pussy and clit until she screamed and soaked my hand with her hot juices.

"OH FUCK TYLER," Marie screamed. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm Fucking Cumming!"

Marie lay spent on the desk breathing deeply. Okay Mother, I had completed the requirement that the woman climax first. I now went for my own pleasure. I dipped down and found the entrance to her pussy and pushed my large cockhead into her heat. She groaned as my large crown pushed and opened her tight pussy. I pulled back to my crown and pushed more thick cockshaft into her.

"Oh Tyler," Marie groaned as my thick long cock pushed out her tight vagina then tapped the depths with my large cockhead.

"Tyler you're destroying my pussy. You're opening me up and reaching places my husband has never been! Oh Tyler don't..." she hissed as my thumb circled her dark star then pushed against the oval door and went deep in her ass. I could feel my own cock across that thin dividing membrane.

I started thrusting often pulling fully out and pushing open her labia to slide deep inside. I held my thumb deep down her ass as my other hand slapped her ass cheeks. I could feel Marie's pussy and ass grip my cock and thumb each time I stung her ass. I could feel her hot juices spray me as she groaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I reached one hand under her belly and brought my knuckles onto her clit. Each time I thrust deep into her pussy I would rub her clit against her pubic bone. I could feel the depths of her pussy tightening on my thick cock. Her head rose off the desk and she let out a long scream as she crashed into a powerful climax.

I rode my cock hard and deep as Marie screamed and trembled soaking my cock and thighs and the rug below us. She let out one long groan and collapsed fully spent on the desk. I slowly moved my cock back and forward in her pulsating pussy. My thumb still deep in her ass was moving about feeling her analring releasing its tightness. I slid my thumb out slowly and brought my two long fingers to that entrance, although it would be considered more of an exit. One on top of the other my two fingers coaxed her analring to open wider and my fingers slid into her hot depths until stopped by my palm.

"Oh Tyler what are you doing?" Marie moaned.

"Do you want my hot thick baby cum to fill your pussy?"

"Oh god no, I'm not protected since my husband has been snipped. I can't risk getting knocked up. Please don't cum inside me....." she trailed off.

"Well then I shall take my pleasure in the depths of your darkness and release there my hot thick cum."

I pulled out my pussy coated cock and raised it to her anus as my two fingers slid out side by side. I quickly brought my cockhead to her dark iris and pushed down. Marie groaned as my thick cockhead breached into her dark heat. My fingers rubbed through her pussy and coated my cockshaft with her dripping juices. Before she could protest I slid my long thick cock deep into her ass.

"Oh god Tyler, I never let my husband even play with my ass. My ass feels so filled. Oh god Tyler," she groaned as I pulled my cock back to my head then filled her dark chute again and again.

My knuckles were still wet against her clit and they roamed across her swollen pleasure knot keeping time to my cock moving in her ass. Soon Marie could not differentiate the pleasure against her pussy from my movement in her ass. She started to moan and push her ass up to meet my thrusting cock.

"Oh god Tyler I feel so filled and so naughty but never felt such pleasure. Oh damn I'm cumming. I'm cumming with your cock in my ass. Fill it with your hot cum Tyler, fill my ass with your cum! Oh damn I'm cumming," she screamed as her hot pussy juices soaked my hand. Her ass grabbed my cock and pulsed pushing me towards my completion.

I thrust hard and deep into her ass and shot my hot thick cum into the darkness of her ass. I felt her hot juices spray against my hand and thighs. I groaned from the pleasure of my cum pulsing up my shaft and shooting out my cockhead into her hot crevasse.

"Oh fuck Tyler I can feel your hot cum inside me. I can't stop trembling from my climax as I feel your thick cock deep inside me. I'm so terribly naughty feeling the pleasure coursing through my body. You took me where no man has and I love it. I loved you disciplining my ass then filling it with your long thick cock. I never thought that cock I saw in your pants on the plane would dominate my ass with such pleasure."

"Can you stay the night? Can we shower together? I want to suck your cock and drink your cum and in the morning feel your long thick cock deep in my ass once again. Please Tyler can I be your slut tonight? Will you discipline my ass again then fill it with your cock? Oh god, please Tyler. I am lost in my lust for your cock. Please stay," Marie begged.

We never got a full night's sleep. Marie washed me in the shower and I cleaned her full mature breasts and rubbed her to a powerful climax. She fell spent against me so I rinsed us and wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the bed. I left her to lie upon the towel as I crawled between her legs.

"Tyler no one had ever kissed my pussy. Are you gonna make me cum again? Oh I am really undone," she groaned as my fingers and tongue brought her to another powerful climax. Her hot fragrant female cum sprayed my chin and soaked the towel.

I moved beside her on the bed and played with her hard nipples. She moaned when I pulled those nips with my teeth. Her fingers roamed through my hair as I sucked on her hard nipples. My fingers traveled down her tummy into the forest on her mons then between her brown curly haired pussy lips. I softly played with her clit and gave her a soft wet climax.

She pushed my hand away and rolled me on my back. She shifted and placed her head on my abs and proceeded to pleasure my cock and ball sack. I moaned when her mouth engulfed my cockhead then slid down my shaft taking as much as she could. Her lips and tongue moved up and down my cockshaft finding my own pleasure knot and driving me towards my own climax.

Her one hand massaged my thick shaft as the other caressed my balls. Soon her lips and warm mouth and her hands brought me to the edge. I groaned, "Marie," as a warning as by balls pulled up tight and my hot thick cum shot out into her mouth. Her lips moved to my cockhead and sucked on my pleasure knot as my cock spat pulse after pulse of my cum across her tongue and down her throat. Marie kept her lips tight on my cock until my pulses stopped. I then felt her swallowing all I had delivered into her mouth. She never said if she had sucked cock before but she gave me great pleasure doing so.

We must have fallen asleep as I was awoken by pleasure on my hard cock once again. Marie was nestled between my legs and had my cock in her warm mouth as she sucked me to my full hardness. She ran her wet tongue down my shaft and kissed each of my heavy balls tenderly. I pushed the pillows behind me so I could watch her pleasure me.

She carefully took each nut sack into her mouth one at a time and licked it with her tongue and gently sucked them. She held my nut sack in her hand as her tongue went along the ridge of my perineum, my taint. I raised my legs and her eyes held mine as her wet warm tongue rolled across my anus. Her harden tip pushed against my analring as she tried to open it. She gave it a kiss then took my cock back in her mouth and sucked up and down my shaft and licked my cockhead.

"Tyler, I have never done these things to a man and believe me when I tell you I have never cum with my husband. All these years together he has been a 'climb on, do his business and roll over and sleep' husband. I never knew I could experience such pleasure. I was so swept away when I knew you fucked that woman on the plane that I wet my panties with the new juices that flowed out of me."

"I wanted, no needed you to fuck me. I lusted for you and my mind swept me away with very naughty thoughts. You made me cum so many times and I was so embarrassed when I gushed. I never did that with my husband. And then you disciplined me with your belt and I came again. And then you dominated me by taking my ass for your own pleasure. I came again and gushed again feeling your long thick cock fill and ride my ass. I was overwhelmed by your prowess."

"I wish I could let you cum in my pussy but I can't risk that. I wanna ride your cock deep in my pussy if you can control your completion. Then I'm gonna switch you to my ass and hold you capture until your thick seed explodes from your cock and fills my naughty darkness. Please Tyler do this for me....." she stopped and took my cock back into her mouth and pleasured me for some time.

I sat up and in a commanding voice told her to get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. I walked around and found my belt and returned to her bedroom. "Get those floppy tits down on the sheet and raise that cheesy ass and submit to your discipline."

"Oh Tyler please don't," she whimpered.

"How many slut?" I barked.

"Thirteen Master," she whispered. I made her say it louder.

"You are to count them off and if you miss one I'll start over," I barked as I slapped the belt together.

As in my previous experiences with the tailor I had no intentions of causing Marie great pain nor raising large welts on her ass. So I stung her ass much like a slap but my belt on her ass over and over were taking her to a place of fantasy and strange pleasure.

"One Master," she groaned as one ass cheek turned pink. "Two Master," she moaned as her other cheek turned pink. Marie finally hissed out, "Thirteen Master," as her pussy juices flowed down her flabby thighs. "Good slut," I said as my hand tenderly moved across her now beet red ass cheeks.

I stood behind her red ass and brought my hard cock to her dripping pussy and road her cameltoe until my shaft was coated with her warm juices. I pushed between her wet lips and my fat cockhead breached into her pussy. Marie groaned as I let my cock slid to the hot fleshy end of her pussy and rolled my cockhead against the doorway to her womb.

"Tell me slut would you now let your Master cum deep in your pussy filling your nasty cunt with all my hot thick baby cum?"

Marie did not answer right away so I thrust deep against her womb. "Yes Master," she whimpered.

With my cock riding her pussy deep I moved my knuckles onto her clit and rubbed her to a trembling climax. "Oh fuck me Tyler, breed me if you wish, make me cum Master, make me cum again!" Marie begged.

I rode her pussy and rubbed her clit until she rose on her knees and leaned against me. I gripped her two globes of soft mature flesh then pinched her hardened nipples. I bit into her shoulder tasting blood.

"Again, Master, mark me," she moaned. I pushed her hair aside and bit the nape of her neck also tasting blood.

I held her tight as she trembled like she had been tazered then fell to the bed in the 'little death' and lay there gasping for breath. My cock had slid out of her pussy and I watched her pussy lips pulse as her aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her body.

It still wasn't morning so I called room service and ordered breakfast for later. I then drank a bottle of the fancy water. I found a straw and brought a water bottle to Marie and told her to drink. I had brought a tube of the expensive shea butter lotion and squeezed out a few drops between her ass cheeks and directly on her analring. Marie moaned when she felt a coolness and then my cockhead rolled around the oval of her guard door.

I sat my knees outside her thighs and pushed my fat cockhead against her anus. I watched as her abused analring slowly opened like a camera iris and those dark lips kissed across my crown. She groaned lifting her head as my cockhead breached her ring and her ass tightened behind my crown. I squeezed out some more lotion and coated my shaft. I grabbed Marie's hair and pulled back and slid all my cock into her hot ass.

"Oh god Tyler you're killing me! Your huge cock is splitting me wide open. I won't be able to sit or walk. Oh fuck me Tyler! Fill my ass with your hot thick cum. Make me soak the towel or sheets as you pound me into a crashing climax. Oh fuck me Master!" Marie begged.

She dropped back onto the bed and I took a long time riding my cock in and out her ass. She would groan when I pulled full out then filled the 'O' of her ass with my thick cock.

"Oh Tyler, I'm feeling such pleasure as your cock goes in and out my ass. It's as if new pleasure nerves have awakened from dormancy. I can feel myself building towards another climax; a climax with your long thick cock deep in my ass. Fill it with your hot cum Master and I will be undone," Marie begged and trembled from her new found pleasure.

"Rub yourself slut and make yourself cum and please your Master as your ass milks my cock of my hot cum," I growled.

I started slapping her ass. I felt her fingertips on my ballsack as she rubbed her clit back and forth. I felt her ass tighten down on my cock as her breathing became ragged. I sped up my thrusting into her ass as she began to push up to take me deep.

Suddenly her ass crushed down on my cock and she screamed into the bedding. I was overwhelmed and blasted my cum deep into her bowels in hard pulse after hard pulse. My seed was pulled from deep in my gonads to blast out of my pulsing cockhead.

Still embedded in her ass I fell on her sweaty shaking back as we both breathed deeply. I rolled us into spoons and I grabbed a fleshy tit and breathed into her sweaty hair. We must have fallen asleep so I saw light through her windows as I heard a knock on the door. "Room Service" I heard from a female voice.

My softer cock was still gripped tightly in Marie's ass. I tenderly slid out and Marie moaned perhaps missing the feeling of being filled. I am no longer embarrassed of my large cock and heavy ball sack so I answered the door naked. The mature woman was focused on her cart and didn't turn until she had removed the warming lids.

"Oh my fucking god!" she yelled. She calmed and took her time scoping out my package. "Young man, I really hope you know how to use that thing as I would love to climb up on that horse cock and fill this old pussy. Yes Sir, I'd really like to feel you make my pussy sing and spray my honey all over you. I can feel me getting wet even now."

I asked her if she wanted to feel it. She called me a naughty boy but she moved to me and took my cock and balls in her hands. She massaged my package until my morning wood was hard and pointing towards her. I asked her if she wanted to kiss it. She laughed and snorted and said she was too old to get down on her knees. She rubbed down my shaft and a glob of my pre-cum dripped into her palm. She brought it to her lips and licked it clean.

"Young man I'd better be goin' or I'm gonna let you destroy my pussy and how would I explain that to my old man?" She laughed as she gave one last tug on my long thick shaft.

"My panties are gonna be wet all day you naughty boy. I'll have to see if that worthless old man of mine can get his old flesh hard once more. Damn I'd really like to feel your cock deep up inside this old pussy. Yes Sir, deep up inside this old pussy."

She turned and walked slowly past me and out the door. I heard Marie doing her morning business so I carried breakfast into the bedroom and laid on the bed my hard cock pointing to the ceiling. Marie entered the room and stopped at the end of the bed.

"Get up on the bed slut and wrap your pussy around this cock!" I growled.

Marie stood still her mature body there for my examination in the morning light. Her mature breasts no longer had the tightness of youth and hung down on her chest. Her belly was a muffin top and under it was her mons of curly brown hair. I could see the cleft between her pussy lips and her fragrance was seeping into the air. I twirled my finger indicating for her to town around. She did and brought two hands onto her fleshy ass cheeks as her head turned to watch me.

"Tyler I know I am no longer a young beautiful woman but you brought me such pleasure last night I shall remember our tryst forever," she cried.

"Get your hot pussy up on this bed and hide all my cock inside your wet flesh then feed me my breakfast, slut!" I growled.

"Tyler I hate you," she growled back but moved up on the bed and straddled my thighs. She took my cock in her hands and rubbed it between her fleshy pussy lips and found the entrance to her vagina. She was dripping pussy juices and she anointed my cockhead and took it just inside her heat. She groaned but let her thighs relax as my cock went deeper inside her pussy. She let out a long breath as her ass settled on my thighs and my cockhead touched the deep recesses of her flesh.

"See that wasn't so hard."

"Tyler you have destroyed my pussy. Your cock has gone places my husband has never touched. But no more 'wamm, bamm, thank you maam' from that old buzzard. I've got some training to do when I get back to him. I hope his heart holds up when I slip his cock up my ass. Thank you Tyler for opening me up to unexpected pleasures; opening up my pussy and my ass for sure," she laughed and buttered a croissant and fed me.

Each time she leaned forward with a bit of food my thick cockbase would rub her swollen clit making her groan. Again when she leaned over I'd take both fleshy tits in my hands and squeeze them hard. I leaned up and sucked each hard nipple then left little love bites on her breast flesh. I knew later those bites would leave bruises. My teeth nipped each nipple then pulled them away from her crinkled areola. Marie quietly would moan my name and push her breasts against my mouth.

We finished breakfast and I told Marie this was her last chance to take my baby seed deep up her pussy. She leaned down and with her lips close to my ears said, "If you wish to Master I shall not forbid you," then started crying. I hugged her tightly until she stopped. I told her that would be an unnecessary gift.

I instructed her to lift herself and let my cock out slowly. I then told her to push my cock against my abs then surround it with her wet pussy lips. I then reached behind her ass and taught her how to ride my cock with her pussy rubbing her knot across my cockhead. She soon got into a rhythm that pleased us both as she went faster and harder on my cock..

"Oh god Tyler this feels so fucking good. I can feel your hard thick cock riding between my pussy lips and rubbing my clit. Damn I'm gonna cum Tyler, I'm gonna cum," she screamed as her pussy sprayed her hot honey all over my chest. Her thighs gave way and her pussy crushed down on my cockshaft making me explode my cum all over my chest. Marie collapsed on me rubbing her fleshy tits in my hot cum. I felt her legs tremble as she stretched out on top of me.