Tyler Ch. 05: Condo Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her tight as she trembled and cried until she finally calmed down. I rolled her into a fireman's carry and brought us into the shower. Before I got wet Marie licked all across my chest searching for any thick cum. I played with all the naughty areas of her body as I soaped her down. She leaned over and whispered, "One last time," and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

I soaped my cock into a hardness and slipped it into her ass. My hand came around and my knuckles rubbed her clit as my cock rode her ass. Marie screamed and I felt a heat on my hand that was her juices spraying from her pussy. My balls were empty of cum but I did tremble from my own climax.

I held Marie until she regained her strength and she slid her ass off my cock. She soaped my hard shaft and gave it a final clean as well as my ball sack. I wrapped Marie in another towel and sat her by the desk. She watched me dress while tears ran down her cheeks. I wrote out the address of the condo and arranged for a time for her to bring my choice by for an interview.

I gave her a deep kiss then left her room and returned to my room and changed my clothes. I took a cab to the condo. I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a quite striking woman, younger than Mom and about Aunt Amy's age making her older than I.

Her hair was blonde, long to her waist. I guess to enhance the possibility of a sale her large breast cleavage was on display; that cleavage showing from a bra pushing her two large fleshy globes up and together. Her waist pulled in and her hips were poured into a tight short skirt. Her face was round, bright blue eyes and red full lips. Lucky for me NOT Tick-Toc lips just full natural ones that I was sure would be around my cock before the lease was signed. I hadn't seen her ass in her skirt yet but I was sure I'd have that.

She introduced herself as Brenda Patrick, the agent for the condo company. I shook her hand saying my name was Tyler. I held her hand tightly looking into her eyes not at her breasts and she was the first to blink. I would let circumstances lead her into giving herself to me. Did I now have a 'secret power'? I laughed to myself.

I could sense she now felt on the defense as I continued to hold her hand. She coughed and said she could give me a tour before going over the lease paperwork. She asked if I could sign as the representative of my Mother. I assured her I could if the condo met our requirements and you as their agent was cooperative about needed changes.

I could hear her high heels taping on the floor as her legs trembled. Was it from fright or anticipation? She led me through the kitchen and I then got a glimpse of her full ass. My long thick cock stirred with my anticipation and pushed down my right thigh. The business office was more than acceptable for my Mother's and Aunt Amy's work requirements.

Brenda went first up the stairs to the upper bedrooms. I watched her ass move under her tight skirt. She knew I was watching it move and I heard a low moan. My enhanced abilities picked up that Brenda was scenting into her panties. Was she already willing to give it up to close the deal?

The master bedroom and ensuite was spectacular. I told her the queen would have to be replaced with a king. "My Mother has always slept on a king bed. Can you arrange that, Brenda?" I asked as I moved in close to her and held her arm.

She stood unresponsive as my scent filled the space between us. She blinked several times then weakly answered, "Yes, if you purchase a set your Mother would find appropriate."

Across the hall was a bedroom. I told Brenda it would have to be redecorated into a nursery. "My Mother and Aunt will deliver their child during my freshman year here at the University. The nursery has to be fully stocked and prepared for my Mother and Aunt. I'm sure you can arrange all that, Brenda," I directed standing close to her holding her arm. "I give you full control on decoration and furniture. Just be sure there are no baby animals or gender specific colors."

"Let's see the other two bedrooms," I said moving my hand down her back and across her ass. Brenda hissed but did not move my hand aside. The two rooms were large and quite acceptable. I told Brenda that the one closest to the nursery would be for the live-in domestic. The third bedroom I said I would use for my weekend trips to our leased home.

"What about your Aunt? What bedroom will she have?" Brenda asked searching for a response.

"My family has a unique life style. My Aunt Amy sleeps with her sister, ergo the king sized bed," was my response. Brenda took in a quick breath.

Brenda somewhat shaken suggested we look over the lease agreements on the kitchen counter. Off the stairs I held my hand on Brenda's back and lastly slid it across her ass. I stood on her left so my hard cock could graze her hip letting her guess at my length and thickness. All too soon Brenda was the one making contact with my cock.

Was she measuring my size? Was she anticipating my cock thrusting into her pussy? She would moan under her breath when she held me tight against her hip rubbing up and down my length. Brenda stood close enough to breath in my pheromones, my scent that is, and they were stirring her juices.

I finally noticed her wedding ring and asked her how long she was married. She laughed and said five years. I placed my hand atop her's on the counter over her wedding ring and squeezed. "Any kids? My Mother and Aunt used a highly educated young donor. My Aunt is having twins just about a month after my Mother delivers. Hence the need for the live in domestic."

I still held Brenda's hand as I turned her to me. I could see her large breasts rising and falling with her excited breath. Her eyes followed mine to her breasts which turned red across her cleavage. I followed her eyes as they drifted lower. I pulsed my hard cock against her hip and she took in a deep breath.

"Any kids?" I asked again pulsing my thick cock against her as she moved her hip softly up and down riding my length.

"No, no," she finally mumbled. "My husband and I have been trying all these years. As a matter of fact this is the proper time this weekend and we plan something special." Brenda laughed embarrassed. "I don't know why I told you that. It was special between my husband and I."

"I think you know why Brenda," I said looking deep into her eyes. It was like I had hypnotized her. "You know your husband shoots blanks or the Ph inside you is not conducive to your husband's sperm." I let that heavy statement linger as I rubbed my fully hard cock on her hip. I watched her eyes close and her lips tremble. Her nipples pushed against her blouse.

"Come here Brenda by the steps I have one more request," I said in a commanding voice leading her to the stairs. She had no fight in her. I know she thought I was going to take her in one of the bedrooms upstairs as my hand roamed across her ass.

"Brenda I want you to have a chair lift installed. I can't have my pregnant Mother and Aunt climbing these stairs in their swollen pregnant condition. Go up the stairs and see how the chair needs to stop at the top."

Almost in a daze Brenda started up the stairs. Almost to the top she tripped from not paying attention. Her large breasts landed on the top stair and her hands splayed out in front of her. She lay there breathing heavily not moving as if knowing she was going to be taken.

"Present yourself for breeding Brenda," I commanded. "Tyler, No...." she protested but didn't move. I brought my hand down hard on her ass and waited.

Slowly her hands moved back and pulled up her skirt to her waist. She started whimpering as she pushed her pink and roses panties off her firm ass and down to her knees on a lower step. I could see her gusset was darker from getting wet and her pale blonde hair covered pussy lips were held captive between her thighs as they shone from her moistness.

"Brenda you greatly desire to be bred to have a child. Your womb has been barren for five years after all the times your husband has spent himself inside you. I will willingly breed you here on the steps and your surrender will have nothing to do with my signing the lease. You felt my long thick cock and could have easily moved aside but you did not. You started to moisten yearning and desiring that I would fuck you and shoot my powerful sperm deep down your cunt."

"You will still follow through with your plans with your husband but it will be too late as my seed will have already impregnated your egg. He will be beside himself when you show him the urine test result a month from now but you will always know when and where and how your child was conceived. You need not explain to me why just be grateful that I am willing to do this.

I unzipped my cock and released my large ball sack and knelt on the step that aligned my large cock to Brenda's dripping pussy. I pushed my pants off my legs in case she sprayed at her climax. Her arms were forward again one hand holding onto a spindle as if held captive in place. Brenda's pussy was weeping and my fat cockhead moved up and down between her dripping lips. Brenda moaned when she felt my cock touch between her wet lips.

I remembered my Mother's caveat and I rubbed my fat cockhead against Brenda's clit. She groaned and moved her ass side to side keeping her clit in contact with my cock. Every so often I pushed my crown against the dripping doorway to her vagina and she would push back moaning seeking my cock to penetrate her.

Did she want this over and done letting herself think I had taken her. If she climaxed and enjoyed this rutting she would have those thoughts all her life. Little did she know I would claim her ass. I held my cockshaft and rubbed my head hard against her clit. Her pussy let down her juices bathing my cockhead as her ass rubbed my thighs.

I wet my fingers between her dripping pussy lips and brought two onto her dark star. Brenda let out a long low moan and trembled as I massaged her anal ring. Her wetness lubed my fingertips and she cursed under her breath as my tips entered her darkness. It was time to claim this bitch.

I pushed my two long fingers into her pussy getting them anointed with her warm juices. She groaned off my fingers going deep and opening her vagina. My fingers pushed down rubbing her g-pad as my cockhead rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck, Tyler!" Brenda moaned as her pussy gripped and pulsed on my fingers. Her hot juices rolled out from her pussy lips and anointed my cockhead. I rubbed Brenda through a powerful climax.

She trembled climaxing kneeling on the condo steps. I stayed on her clit rubbing it hard against her pubic bone. Her thighs trembled as she rubbed her pussy on my cock. "Oh Tyler fuck me!" she yelled. My wet fingers pushed against her asshole and slid deep into her heat when her tightness yielded. "Oh fuck, Tyler, What?" Brenda screamed.

I took that time to place my cockhead to her pussy and thrust. "Oh fuck, Tyler, its big!" Brenda groaned. "Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck," she groaned as my cock went deeper opening her pussy wider to take my thickness. She had no escape with her thighs against the riser of the step. I pushed more hard flesh into her heat listening to her moan and curse.

My fingers went full deep into her ass moving side to side opening her back portal. "Oh fuck, Tyler, What are you doing? I never...." Brenda groaned tailing off to just sounds. My cock and fingers began moving in concert driving Brenda to climax on a long thick cock and fingers deep in her ass.

My third finger slid beside its brothers and went deep into her ass opening her portal and easing the tightness of her back door. "Oh fuck, Tyler, I never let my husband play back there. Oh fuck, Tyler, I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she groaned and gripped my cock and fingers. Her hot flesh pulsed on mine as I thrust her into another powerful climax.

My Mother's caveat was fulfilled so I started thrusting my cock deep and hard into Brenda. Unable to move forward because of the stairs her pussy was tapped deep by my cockhead again and again. The deepest flesh of her pussy was tight and hot; her husband had never been this deep inside his wife. She groaned and cursed as my cockhead tapped against the doorway to her womb.

She started slapping the floor with her hands as another climax overwhelmed her. "Fuck Tyler, Oh Fuck Me!" she screamed. Her hot juices leaked past my thrusting shaft as she trembled through that climax. "I'm cumming Tyler, Fuck You I'm Cumming!" she screamed and thrust her ass back towards my long thick cock.

My three fingers were still in her ass rubbing against my cock. I went all in to destroy Brenda's resistance and thrust both my cock and my fingers into her hot flesh. She screamed and jerked on my cock overwhelmed by her climax. It was time!

I thrust deep into her pussy and pulled back on her hips. My cockhead was as deep as possible lying against her cervix and I let go with my hot cum. Pulses of my seed painted her cervix. Brenda moaned feeling my cockhead swell ejecting the sperm that would make my baby in her womb. She groaned perhaps knowing her husband was just cuckold by a young man's long thick cock.

But as also down through the millennium Brenda pushed back to make the best breeding possible. The stud male held her down on the steps as his cock penetrated her deep, ejecting his seed on the doorway of her womb. She groaned perhaps in shame of being taken or in joy knowing a baby was started in her previously empty womb.

Brenda realized I still had my fingers in her ass. She moved slowly side to side and what little she could back and forth. It surprised her that she found it painful yet to be pleasurable. She pulsed her ass on my fingers experiencing the pleasure new nerves were sending throughout her ass.

This married woman felt me slowly remove my thick cock from her abused pussy and my fingers from her ass. I moved my fingers beside each other widening the gap of her back portal. She moaned when they slid out leaving behind in her a desire to be filled again.

"Come down to the kitchen Mrs. Patrick so we can finalize the lease amendments and place our signatures on the documents. You may pull up your panties to below your ass cheeks but you are not to clean up. You must receive your discipline from your Master for the breeding you received," I said in a commanding voice.

I picked up my pants leaving my cock exposed. I sat in a kitchen chair. I needed to warm her ass then fill it with my long thick cock. When Brenda arrived to the kitchen I pointed to the floor between my thighs. She whimpered but dropped to her knees and took my wet cock in her hand.

With disheveled hair Brenda leaned forward and took my cockhead into her mouth. I raised her chin so she had to look at me as my cock slid down her tongue. I don't know if she ever sucked her husband's cock but she took my fat shaft to the back of her mouth then sucked like a calf on a teat. Her warm tongue moved about my shaft cleaning it of my cum and her female juices. Her lips moved to behind my crown and she sucked again perhaps seeking drops of my thick cum.

She pleasured my cockhead for some time then kissed the crown and sat on her haunches looking up at me. I pointed to the kitchen table and she trembled not knowing what I would do next.

"Place your tits on the table, pull up your skirt and lower your panties letting them drop to your shoes. Kick them away and spread your legs wide. Push your arms forward and hold the other edge of the table. Do not change from that position once you have complied. Will you keep quiet or do I have to gag you with your own panties?"

"I don't know what you are going to do to me Tyler so you better gag me but please don't make me choke or block my throat," she said in total defeat.

Her heels clicked across the ceramic tile floor as she moved towards the table. She leaned over letting out a long breath and settled her breasts on the table. Brenda then pulled up her skirt to her waist then worked her pink and roses panties down her thighs and let them drop onto her black pumps. She moved her shoes such that her panties were kicked aside. She then spread her legs wide and waited.

I kissed her ass and took two bites knowing I would leave a bruise as I bent to retrieve her panties. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her fragrance then placed them by her mouth. I told her she could gag herself as the last act of self before her disciple began. She said nothing to defend herself and pushed her own panties into her mouth. She tested that she could breathe then gripped the end of the table and waited.

I rummaged in the drawers and found a flapjack flipper, perfect for what I wanted to do. I walked beside her and ran my hands across her firm young ass and down the cleft that separated her two ass cheeks. Brenda moaned when my fingers slowly moved across her anal ring and I felt her tremble.

Slap, went the flipper on her left ass cheek. "Mmmmrrgh" Brenda moaned. My fingers returned to her anus and one by one moved across her portal. She moaned into her gag and Slap, went the flipper on her right ass cheek. "Mmmmrrgh" came out unchecked.

Brenda was being disciplined not punished so her ass cheeks turned sunburn red as the flipper moved from ass cheek to ass cheek. I didn't count but she must have received a score on each cheek. The last few were a bit hard and Brenda let out a long "Mmmmrrgh" then trembled and a potent scent rose from the liquid running out onto the tile floor. Mts. Patrick had peed.

"Someone is gonna have to clean that up you naughty girl," I teased her and slapped her ass a few times. Some of her liquid rolled down her inner thighs to wet her black pumps and some dripped directly out to make a small puddle on the floor. Did she ever play naughty with her husband? That question remained unasked.

I sat and slipped off my pants and boxers not wanting to get them wet. I moved behind her and ran my fingers up and down between her wet labia. My two long fingers rubbed her clit hard against her pubic bone until Brenda screamed into her gag and sprayed the floor. I stayed on that button until she screamed once more and sprayed an arc of her female cum out on to the floor. She trembled on the table as pleasure coursed throughout her body.

I brought my long finger to her asshole and easily pushed its full length down into her hot ass. Brenda groaned. My second finger was added and went fully deep. Brenda moaned and trembled. My third finger joined the other two and all three slowly, agonizingly slowly entered into her ass widening her portal as they went deep. Brenda screamed into her gag and thrashed about on the table.

Using my other hand the flipper descended onto her ass cheeks as my three fingers moved in and out Brenda's ass. Brenda groaned loudly when my fingers moved beside one another and pulled back making her nether lips roll out with my withdrawal and roll back in with my descent.

I put the flipper on her back then added some fingers into her pussy and both hands moved within Brenda. She let out one long scream as her head raised off the table and her torso trembled. Her grip on the table kept her vertical or she would have slid to the floor as her thighs lost their strength and trembled.

I was sure her multiple climaxes passed my Mother's test so my wet fingers from her pussy gripped my hard cock. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her ass and before her portal could close I pushed my cockhead into her heat. Her analring yielded and my head entered and her ring closed behind my ridge holding me captive.

"Oh Tyler what are you doing? Your fingers gave me pain then sinfully I felt pleasure. I feel stretched. Is that your cock just inside? Oh fuck you're going deeper. Oh Tyler you are punishing my adultery by punishing my ass. Oh fuck Tyler you're cock is so deep. I'm filled. I'm punished. Oh damn I feel filled to my depths. Oh Tyler punish me," Mrs. Patrick begged.