All Comments on 'Tyler, My Brother, and Me Ch. 06'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah!

That’s what you get Tyler! Sooooo hot.

GybbsGybbsalmost 6 years ago
catching up

Had read the first chapter when it first appeared, but hadn't had a chance to follow until today, when I read chapters 2 through 6. I'm not into incest, but this was So Fucking HOT - maybe because I'm an Only Child, so never had the, um, opportunity like Walt and Will *drool* So Fine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TYLER GETS OFF WAY TO EASILY!

Hot chapter, but Tyler is getting off way to easily! It will be interesting to see how long Will can keep him in check before they both give in to Tyler's Hot Body and Big Cock!

Maybe Will has more control over Tyler than it appears. Only time will tell if any of them has learned anything at all! I see Tyler becoming frustrated and even more dangerous! Someone needs to teach Walt that he gets to decide, not Will or Tyler who he has sex with!!! I hope Walt can grow up a bit and gain some confidence and self respect, (not likely) because neither of these guys seem to respect him much at this point! Looking forward to more......

Cortez88Cortez88almost 6 years ago
Hell yeah

That’s hot! Enough said lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hel Yeah!

I like a man with nice feet; wish I could see a pic of Tyler and the brothers. Also, 6 is good if its thick and they know how to use it :O)

soulfight_6969soulfight_6969almost 6 years ago
too hot to handle

Fuck yeah ! !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
1883 Followers
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...