All Comments on 'Tyler’s Misadventures Pt. 01'

by Daedalus_SF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GaymedeGaymedeover 3 years ago
Oh fuck.

That was hot, I want to see a cmnm porno of this if there isn't one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yipee for public nudity

I always enjoy it when a guy gets caught in the nude. I feed off their embarrassment and hot bods. Keep up the good work.

chrisbergchrisbergover 3 years ago
Great job

I loved your story.....very homoerotic. It was very well written and kept our attention waiting for what was going to happen next. I hope there is a part 2.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Really great story! I hope you write another chapter. The girls will want to have a replay of the boys' action, no doubt with extras. And a promise of a girl-girl show if they follow alllll their instructions.

nudedude03nudedude03about 3 years ago

Great story, really loved all of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please write more

HottietotteeHottietotteeover 2 years ago

Loved this story! Would really love to read more as the dynamic between Tyler and Christian evolves further. Maybe even a bi four way with Anne and Bonnie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaedalus_SF@Daedalus_SF
Gay guy interested in stories about "reluctant male exhibitionism" -- guys forced to get naked because of a prank, a lost bet, an initiation, or mishap. My stories are generally about guys (both gay and straight) caught naked in embarrassing situations. Even the stories about ...