Tyler’s Misadventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now what? If the girls did see Bonnie's car being towed, they had no reason to come back to the parking lot unless they figured that the guys had gone back there. Should the guys wait crouching behind the cars hoping that they would come? Or should they make their way to the club's entrance, where they'd have a better chance of finding the girls -- but where people would see their naked bodies smashed up against one another behind a towel that wasn't big enough to comfortably conceal two people.

They didn't have a chance to decide as they saw a police cruiser flash its lights as it pulled up to the club.

"Shit, I don't want to get arrested for public nudity," Tyler said.

"We're not naked, not fully, and it was an accident," Christian said. "I'm not worried about that. But they'll smell beer on us, and we're underage. We'll get busted even if we test below point-oh-eight. And they have to report student citations to the university. Any citation is an honor code violation."

The cruiser appeared to be turning into the parking lot.

"Run!" Christian hissed.

The two guys took off across the grassy field where Bonnie had parked, running side by side to move faster, the towel clumsily held in front of them to conceal their bouncing dicks as their bare asses practically glowed under the parking lot's bright lights.

On the other side of the field, they were able to duck down a quiet side street. More warehouses and small shops shuttered for the evening. They could see that the next block had some weathered, run-down single-family homes. Anyone living in this moribund manufacturing district had to be pretty poor indeed.

"Car!" Tyler called out, and they ducked behind a station wagon parked on the corner as a beat-up truck lumbered by.

They were so preoccupied with making sure that the truck was moving beyond eyesight that they stopped paying attention to the sidewalk behind them ... until they heard a girl exclaim, "Are they naked?"

The boys whirled around, trying to keep the towel in front to keep their dicks covered. That left their bare asses exposed, but they kept their backs to the station wagon to make it harder for anyone to see their naked backsides.

Before them were half a dozen townies, a mix of guy and girls. None of them were wearing costumes unless jeans and black t-shirts counted as a costume.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" one of the guys asked.

"Ummm, nothing," Christian said. "Waiting for our friends."

One of the girls reached out and snatched the towel before they could react. Tyler and Christian instinctively each used their free hand to try to cover their own crotches. Not being able to use both hands didn't help.

They were naked. Head to toe, even barefoot, without a single stitch of clothing. In public. On the street. In front of half a dozen strangers. Handcuffed together.

Tyler had never been so humiliated in all his life. Not even when he peed his pants in kindergarten.

"You are naked," the girl said. "Is this some sort of hazing? Or a gay thing?"

"It's ... we ... it's a long story," Tyler aid.

"Someone pulled a prank on us," Christian said. Not entirely true, but the truth was too complicated to explain, and maybe painting themselves as victims would elicit some sympathy and help.

"Please help us," Tyler added.

The townies laughed.

"Maybe we will, maybe we won't," one of the guys said. "It's not often we get to humiliate college brats."

"I might have a handcuff key," one of the girls said. "Maybe it will work on those cuffs."

"But only if you do what we say," the first girl said, still holding their towel.

"Or maybe not," one of the guys said. "Maybe we'll fasten the chain of your cuffs to that fence with that wire over there. And maybe we'll bind your other arms to the fence, too."

Tyler shuddered, imaging his arms stretched out on the fence, unable to cover up his dick as daylight came to expose their naked bodies to the morning crowds.

"No, please," Tyler pleaded.

The girl with their towel laughed. "Let's start by seeing you, really seeing you," she said. "Spread your legs apart and put your free hands on top of your heads."

Christian was the first to comply. What else could they do? Tyler hesitantly followed, his free right hand on top of his head. With his legs stretched out, his left bare foot ended up pushing up against Christian's right bare foot. His dick still had a semi-chub from the friction of rubbing against Christian's ass. Christian's dick, despite not getting any friction, also seemed semi-aroused. He was probably a bit of an exhibitionist, anyway; who else would agree to go out in public wearing a towel with nothing underneath? Maybe being naked on the street was kind of exciting for him.

Now they were fully exposed. Naked, head to toe, dicks out, in front of a bunch of strangers.

Tyler glanced down at Christian and saw his friend's dick start to swell. Christian didn't seem all ashamed to be put on display. He actually seemed to like watching the girls admire his nude body. This was the first time Tyler had seen Christian's full body exposed. His dick twitched again.

One of the girls nodded approvingly. "Nice bods," she said. The guy she was standing closest to scowled.

"Let's leave them here, Rosa," he said.

"No, no, I want to see more," Rosa pleaded.

One of the other girls stepped forward and grabbed Christian's dick.

"Gabriella!" the third girl shrieked. Gabriella jumped back, laughing, as Christian's dick got even harder. Christian started to blush, but judging from his dick, he didn't seem too upset.

"Tell you what," Rosa began, and then turned to the guy near her. "Jose, do you still have those bolt cutters in your car?"

Jose nodded. Tyler didn't want to ask why he drove around with bolt cutters. There were plenty of perfectly innocent explanations.

"Okay, tell you what, boys," Rosa said, turning her attention back to Tyler and Christian. "Option one: we go to Jose's car and he cuts the chain on your cuffs. You won't be stuck together anymore at least. And then we'll drive you home. Where do you live?"

Tyler told her the closest major intersection.

"That's about two miles away," Rosa said. "Okay, we'll cut your cuffs and drive you home."

"What's option two?" Tyler asked. If that was option one, there had to be more to it.

"I'm not done with option one!" Rosa snapped. "If we free you and drive you home, first you have to put on a show for us. But if you don't want to put on a show, that's cool. We won't stop you if you want to just walk home."

Tyler looked at Christian uneasily. Two miles? Two full miles handcuffed together with just a single small towel to hide both of their naked bodies?

Rosa saw him glance at the towel and she snatched it from Gabriella. "No towel," she said, and she tossed it over a tall wooden fence into someone's yard.

The towel was gone. Their only scrap of anything mimicking clothing was gone.

"What kind of show?" Christian asked. He sounded almost eager.

The third girl spoke up. "Maybe you guys should make out while we talk about it," she said.

Tyler's heart sank. They had dodged having to make out in front of Bonnie and Anna only to have to make out naked in front of six strangers, half of them guys?

"If we make out, you'll take us home?" Christian asked.

The third girl laughed. "No, that's just to keep you distracted while we discuss what kind of 'show' we want."

"Whatever we come up with, it's your choice," Rosa said. "You can do the show, or you can walk home. Naked. Handcuffed. Hopefully the police won't find you on the way."

"Or we could take you to the park," Jose said. "Leave you on the north side where the gay guys have sex in bushes. Maybe someone there has handcuff keys, or a car to drive you home."

In retrospect, the gay cruising park might have been the safest option. Chances are, someone there would have listened to their pleas and would have helped them instead of taking advantage of them. But all Tyler could think about was two naked college jocks as the playthings for a bunch of old gay guys.

Christian took his uncuffed hand off of his head and pulled Tyler's head in closer to his own. "Come on, bro, just close your eyes and think of Anna."

Christian gave Tyler a peck on the lips.

"No, really kiss," the third girl said. "Full on make-out. With tongue."

Tyler felt Christian's tongue shove into his mouth.

It was...nice.

Christian hand was holding onto Tyler's next. Tyler's rested on Christian's lower back, perilously close to his ass cheek. Their warm chests pressed up against each other. Dick brushing against dick. Tyler's was starting to swell a bit more.

They could hear all six strangers murmuring together. After an eternity and a lot of shared spit, both boys suddenly felt a sharp smack on their bare asses.

Rosa and Gabriella had come forward to slap their asses. "Okay, we have some options for you," Rosa said.

The boys pulled apart. Christian put his free hand back on his head and, after a moment's hesitation, Tyler followed suit. Christian was staring at Gabriella as his dick continued to get bigger and bigger.

"Here are your options," Rosa said. "First, you're free to walk home if you want. Two miles, handcuffed, totally naked, but you're free to go if you want. Better pray no cops drive by, though."

Christian and Tyler were silent.

"Or we can take you to the gay cruising area," she continued. "Or you can put on a show for us."

"You...you want us to jack off for you?" Christian asked. Tyler got the sense Christian would have volunteered to do that no matter what.

Gabriella laughed. "Too easy," she said.

Rosa shook her head.

"No, we want to see more," Rosa said. "Yes, you're going to jack off for us. But first we want to see you suck each other. Just for a minute, and then you can jack off."

"Or you can suck off Jose and Diego," Gabriella said, "but we're going to make you swallow."

Jose and Diego both scowled but didn't object. Tyler got the sense the boys would do pretty much anything the girls demanded.

After an eternity of pleading, Tyler's shoulders finally drooped. "Let's just get it over with," he told Christian. "I'll go first."

He had never thought about Christian that way before, or any other guy. But glancing at Christian's dick earlier made him curious to see it up close. He got on his knees and inched his way closer. He could smell Christian's muskiness as his face got closer to his friend's genitals. He took Christian's dick in his right, uncuffed hand while his cuffed left hand reached behind Christian's back to grab his bare butt cheek and pull him in closer.

The moment Tyler's hands touched Christian's dick, it popped straight up, going immediately from a chubby to a full erection. Christian glanced at Gabriella, memorizing her features, and then clenched his eyes shut. Tyler's mouth felt so warm and wet enveloping his dick.

Tyler felt Christian's dick twitch and tasted the salty hint of precum. Oh, shit, was Christian going to cum in his mouth?

But he didn't, and before Tyler was even ready to stop, it was Christian's turn to suck his friend's dick.

Tyler didn't look away. Seeing his friend's head bobbing down there was weird but fascinating and exciting. He couldn't remember ever being this hard.

"Okay, that's enough," Jose said, grimacing at the full-homo display.

Christian stood up and the two friends faced the townies, their fully erect dicks bobbing.

Tyler reached down to his dick with his uncuffed right hand and started stroking himself. Christian wasn't accustomed to using his left hand to masturbate. But he also wasn't used to being watched by pretty girls. The thought was unbelievably exciting to him, and doing it exposed on the street somehow made it even hotter. Doing it because they demanded it...fuck, right now he'd do anything she ordered.

Christian couldn't keep his eyes off of Gabriella as ejaculated in less than a minute, his cum flying everywhere. Most of it was in his hand, which he shook off. Globs of creamy spew fell onto his bare foot.

Tyler had never seen another guy cum before, not in real life and only occasionally in porn. Most of the porn he watched was solo female, occasionally two women, and only rarely with another guy. And usually it was still photos, not videos. So seeing another guy spew like that? It was weird and oddly exciting. Tyler came just moments after Christian.

The girls laughed and clapped. Their male friends looked disgusted, or at least pretended to, but didn't say anything.

"Feed him the cum off of your hand," Rosa instructed Tyler. He reached his hand to Christian, who licked it up without protest. Much of the excitement was gone now that he had cum, but Tyler noticed that his friend was still mostly erect.

"Now lick the cum off of his feet," Rosa ordered. Tyler got on his knees and lifted Christian's foot, licking the cum off of the top of his foot and his sole and his heel and between the toes.

Gabriella clapped and shrieked so loud that the boys were terrified they'd wake the neighborhood.

"Please, we did what you said," Tyler begged. "Can you help us now?"

"This way," Jose said, heading towards the main street.

"That's too busy!" Tyler said, though Christian didn't seem to mind.

"Too bad," Jose said. "I'll use my bolt cutters if you want back to my car, and then we'll give you a ride home. Otherwise, you're walking. It's two blocks to my car, or two miles walking home on your own."

Hesitantly, Tyler and Christian followed Jose with the other townies several feet behind to see the boys' embarrassed, naked walk of shame. As ordered, the naked boys kept their free, cum-crusted hands on the tops of their heads to make sure their nudity was unobstructed.

It was a busy street, two lanes in each direction with plenty of streetlights to keep their naked bodies illuminated. No way to keep their nudity hidden from passing cars. Horns honked as cars whizzed by.

Suddenly there was a flash of lights behind them and the chirp of a police siren activated for just a second.

"Oh, shit!" Jose said. The townies all scattered, leaving Tyler and Christian naked and handcuffed in front of a pair of police officers.

"Please help," Tyler begged. "It was a prank—"

"—It was an accident," Christian said.

The boys looked at each other, worried about their contradictory stories.

Both officers laughed. One was a young woman, probably in her late 20s. The other, an even younger man, had blond hair gelled precisely in place. Gay or metrosexual?

"Frat prank?" the male officer said. He shook his head.

"Not exactly," Tyler said.

The female officer took out a set of keys and fumbled with it until she found a handcuff key to free them. For the first time in many hours, the two friends were no longer bound to each other. Still naked, still exposed on the street, but no longer handcuffed.

"Get in the car," the male officer said.

"Please, please don't arrest us," Christian begged.

The male officer laughed. "Being naked on the street technically isn't a crime, not in this city, as long as you aren't engaged in sexual activity," he said. He glanced at the boys' now-shriveled dicks, still slimy with the unmistakable evidence of drying ejaculate. He smirked and the boys relaxed slightly. The officer obviously knew some sort of sexual activity had occurred but seemed willing to pretend they were merely streaking.

"You have two choices," the officer said.

More choices? Tyler braced himself for the worst.

"If this was a prank, or a crime, and you want to press charges, we'll take you down to the station to file a report," he said. "Otherwise, we'll just take you home. Mere nudity might not be legal here, but the next officer who responds to a report of 'perverts' might not take it that way." He glanced again at the drying cum on the guys' dicks.

"We just want to go home," Christian said.

Christian and Tyler piled into the back seat of the squad car. The officers didn't have a towel for them to cover themselves with, but at least they weren't exposed on the sidewalk under the harsh glare of streetlights.

As the cop car pulled up in front of Tyler's house, Anne and Bonnie burst out of the house. They must have taken a cab back after Bonnie's car was towed. Neither had a key, so Tyler's roommates must have gotten home. Shit.

The boys got out of the squad car. Christian held the handcuffs; both boys did their best to cover their genitals.

"Stay out of trouble," the female officer called out.

Both boys scampered across the sidewalk, feeling the coarse cement under their bare feet as they rushed inside before the neighbors could peek out of their windows to see what the commotion was about.


12