All Comments on 'Typical Night, or Maybe Not'

by NorthJewel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good idea

You had a good story going here , but lines like, "Her burning, wet, love canal surrounded his throbbing rod." belong in a romance novel. Tell it straight if you're going to tell it. Finally, what the hell is a cis-heterosexual?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

But please refrain from flowery terms to describe fucking and no one outside of the LGBTQ+ community and college girls knows what the he’ll cis-heterosexuality is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! Hot loving sex

between a man and his own wife! Without any third, fourth, or more parties involved. What a novel concept. Thanks NJ

VickieTernVickieTernabout 5 years ago
Who could ever tell

that this tale is a testimony to their love by her reserve lover, her husband being away on business? So passionate! So very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, But

What has Friday to do with it or the three year old?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Author's note: This story contains a cis-hetero couple engaging in loving sex.

I had to look up cis-hetero. I don't give a rats ass if you're gay/lesbian, trans or whatever the fuck people identify with, you could be a purple slut martian from outta space for all I care. But I am so tired of the LBGTQ bullshit being jammed down our throats like they're the only ones that matter.

I also agree about the sex descriptions, if I wanted to read mills & boon I'd fucking read them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Good job. More dialog would have been better. Loved the cis hetero troll, it worked

Welcome to the LW madhouse!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthJewel@NorthJewel
I love the 'favorites', ratings, and comments, thank you! If you enjoyed my writing, please consider buying me a coffee at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/NorthJewel If you're interested in co-writing fetish stories or poems (menstrual, abdl) you can contact me at Period.simu...