All Comments on 'Typical Night, or Maybe Not'

by NorthJewel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Good job. More dialog would have been better. Loved the cis hetero troll, it worked

Welcome to the LW madhouse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Author's note: This story contains a cis-hetero couple engaging in loving sex.

I had to look up cis-hetero. I don't give a rats ass if you're gay/lesbian, trans or whatever the fuck people identify with, you could be a purple slut martian from outta space for all I care. But I am so tired of the LBGTQ bullshit being jammed down our throats like they're the only ones that matter.

I also agree about the sex descriptions, if I wanted to read mills & boon I'd fucking read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, But

What has Friday to do with it or the three year old?

VickieTernVickieTernabout 5 years ago
Who could ever tell

that this tale is a testimony to their love by her reserve lover, her husband being away on business? So passionate! So very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG! Hot loving sex

between a man and his own wife! Without any third, fourth, or more parties involved. What a novel concept. Thanks NJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

But please refrain from flowery terms to describe fucking and no one outside of the LGBTQ+ community and college girls knows what the he’ll cis-heterosexuality is.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good idea

You had a good story going here , but lines like, "Her burning, wet, love canal surrounded his throbbing rod." belong in a romance novel. Tell it straight if you're going to tell it. Finally, what the hell is a cis-heterosexual?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthJewel@NorthJewel
I love the 'favorites', ratings, and comments, thank you! If you enjoyed my writing, please consider buying me a coffee at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/NorthJewel If you're interested in co-writing fetish stories or poems (menstrual, abdl) you can contact me at Period.simu...