Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of answering Linnea's hands went to the lion brooch that held Tyrion's cape to his shoulder. She pulled the cape from him and draped it over the side of the divan. Then she started on the clasps of his doublet, finally pushing it from his shoulders. She slowly loosened the laces at the neck and wrists of his tunic and pulled that from his torso as well.

There again, she saw the scars from the Battle of the Blackwater.

"Tell me about these, Tyrion," she said running one gentle finger the length of the scar on his left shoulder.

"Those are from the night my sister commanded her personal knight to kill me on the battlefield and make it look like it had been the enemy."

Linnea's eyes widened listening intently.

"My squire, Podrick Payne, saw the attack coming and killed the knight saving my life, but he still got one swing in. He gave me these scars and took most of my nose."

Tyrion poked at the nub of what had been his nose. He'd taken to leaving his beard long to distract from the lack of nose. Linnea smiled, "You don't need a nose when you have such a brain," she declared.

Linnea gently pulled the golden tiara from her hair and stood. She turned away from Tyrion and peeked back at him over one bare shoulder.

"Would you help me?"

Tyrion stood and pulled at the strings that cinched Linnea's waist into her bustier. She pulled it away from herself and laid it on the divan. The golden white dress how hung loosely around her. Linnea pulled the ties that held the dress around her shoulders. She held the lacey front of the gown up to her breasts and turned back to Tyrion.

He placed his hands over hers and pulled her arms away from her body letting the fabric fall to a pool around her feet. Her small pink nipples pointed up, already hard with anticipation.

"Lay down, Linnea," he commanded. His voice was low and full of desire.

Linnea moved to the bed and sat on the edge while Tyrion kicked off his boots and stockings. He unlaced his breeches and pushed them down along with his small clothes over his rock hard member. Linnea eyed it with both fear and longing.

Tyrion approached the bed and jumped up next to Linnea. He gestured to her to move to the center and lay back on the collection of decorative silk pillows. Tyrion lay next to her for a moment, drinking in her body. He ran one finger over her collarbone and felt her shiver under his touch. He leaned in and kissed her lips then worked down her chin to her neck. He nipped softly at the skin under her ear then suckled her earlobe into his mouth.

Linnea moaned next to him and his cock jerked against her thigh.

Tyrion moved his mouth down to the two gorgeous pink globes of her chest. He ran his tongue around her left nipple before taking it into his mouth. Linnea moaned and writhed under him. Tyrion slipped a hand onto her stomach and circled her belly button before moving his hand South to the dense blonde curls of her womanhood. She gasped as his fingers made contact with her swollen clitoris. Tyrion moved his mouth her other breast and gave it the same attention; while his fingers slowing flicked at her bud.

Moving himself to between Linnea's legs, Tyrion kissed his way from the valley between her breasts to her stomach and then down to her pulsing clitoris.

"Tyrion," she moaned watching his head dip down to her mound.

"Trust me, Linnea," he said soothingly before placing his mouth over her center. He licked at her button before taking it into his mouth and sucking it gently. He began to make symbols and letters with his tongue over and around her clit. She tasted like an exotic fruit and he lapped at her juices hungrily.

He brought one hand to her lower lips and the other he rested up on her stomach. He could feel her stomach muscles pulsing under his palm from the new sensations she was feeling. With his left hand he began to stroke the lips of her wet slit. He pressed one finger just inside her opening and she gasped. He looked up at her with a reassuring smile while pressing his finger into her. Her tight pussy held it tight and waited for her to relax before pulling his finger out and pressing it in again as far as it would go.

He slowly did this all while suckling at her clit. When she was moaning with pleasure he added a second finger. She let out a throaty growl when he began to pick up the pace of his penetrations. He redoubled his efforts at her clitoris as he sensed her climax approaching. He thrust his fingers into her faster until her tight hole clenched down onto them and her whole body began to shake. She gave a sound halfway between scream and moan then her body finally released and a stream of fluids released into Tyrion's hand. He pulled his face and hands away from her to watch her panting and writhing from her first real orgasm.

Tyrion pulled himself up to lay beside her, watching her recover. At last she opened her eyes and looked at her husband.

"Thank you," she panted, smiling.

"You're very welcome," he smirked.

Linnea rolled to lean on one arm and kissed Tyrion. She pulled away laughing, "Is that me I taste?"

"Yes, you taste lovely," he said kissing her again while he pushed her back onto her back. Tyrion straddled her hips his cock, which was still rock hard and now throbbing pressed into Linnea's stomach. Linnea kissed Tyrion hungrily and he caressing her cheeks with his fingertips.

"Are you ready?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she nodded. She no longer looked afraid.

Tyrion slid down Linnea's body and kneeled between her legs. He gave his rod a few preparatory tugs and placed it at her tight, wet opening. He pressed the first inch into her and with an encouraging nod from Linnea he pushed farther until he was fully inside her.

Linnea let out a breathless hum and Tyrion gave her a moment to get used to the feeling. He caressed her breasts awaiting her cue. Finally she looked up at him and urged him to continue.

Tyrion gently held her hips and started to slowly rock his hips, making sure to keep the friction between his pelvis and her clitoris. She was still so tight that it took most of his concentration to not explode right away. Once he had himself under control, he started to thrust; small thrusts at first, just barely removing himself before thrusting back in to the hilt.

Linnea began to moan beneath him and Tyrion extended his thrusts. He drew more of himself out and pushed himself back inside her. He felt every inch of her wrapped so tightly around him. Linnea began to exclaim with each thrust. Tyrion's cock would fill her and she would shriek with pleasure.

Tyrion's tempo increased. He thrust into her harder and faster. Her shrieks became prolonged and Tyrion himself grunted as he drove into her. He felt Linnea tightening and when her second climax came he heard her moan his name.

"Tyrion."

It was so soft and sweet, it was like a dream, but it pushed Tyrion over the edge. He released inside her, spilling shot after shot of hot, white semen into her tight hole.

Completely spent he crumbled down on top of her, wrapping his arms around her chest, nuzzling his head between her breasts.

He felt his member deflate and slip out of Linnea's wet center and he rolled off of her. Linnea placed her head in the crook of Tyrion's arm and smiled over at him.

"Good night, my husband."

"Good night, wife."

12