Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrion parted Linnea's mouth with his tongue, pressing in to suckle at her lips. One playful bite made her giggle and she pulled away to smile at him. Taking the opportunity Tyrion grasped the small of his wife's waist and plunged his face between her ample breasts. He shook his head between her breasts making her laugh all the more. He looked up at winked to his bride before taking one hard, pink nipple in his mouth.

Linnea's giggles turned to moans of pleasure while Tyrion danced the nipple between his lips, giving it one small bite and a long, hard suck. He felt her hips buck against his shaft and he moved to her other breast, giving it the same treatment. Linnea's hand snaked behind Tyrion's neck, sensuously holding his head to her chest.

Tyrion's hands moved to Linnea's hips. She sensed his urgency to be inside her. She happily raised herself above him and reached between them to align his cock to her entrance.

Before she lowered herself into his throbbing shaft, she kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you Tryion Lannister."

"I love you, Linnea Lannister."

Linnea dropped her hips, slowly taking his fullness inside her. They both moaned their appreciation. Arriving lap to lap Linnea flexed her inner muscles around Tyrion's cock making him moan as she milked him gently. Linnea began to rock her hips, slowly grinding her clit against his pubic bone. Linnea grasped the back of the chaise with both hands as she began to ride her husband's cock. Tyrion's hands continued to guide her hips backward and forward. Her large breasts jiggled in his face and he kissed them both as they bounced past his mouth.

Linnea laughed and moaned above him. The pressure against her swollen clit built and built as she grinded in Tyrion's lap.

"Oh, Tyrion," she whimpered. "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, cum for me Linnea," he commanded. He felt her hot, wet center clamp down on his hard cock and her orgasm shook her whole body. She griped the chaise till her knuckles were white and her eyes rolled back. Tyrion held her there, impaled on his rod until her orgasm subsided and she opened her eyes again.

She bent to kiss his lips.

"We're not done yet, my love," he declared. Linnea realized he was still rock hard inside her. Using her post-orgasm daze to his advantage, Tyrion pushed Linnea onto her back on the sofa. Her hair and robe hung off the end of the cushions as he grasped her legs pulling them up onto his shoulders while he pressed his thick organ back inside her.

Still tight and sopping wet from her climax, she gasped at his aggressive move.

Tyrion began to pump himself inside her as fast as he could. Linnea's moans quickly turned to wails of pleasure. She screamed his name over and over, "Tyrion! Tyrion! Tyrion!"

He felt himself nearing climax and when Linnea started to orgasm again he erupted inside her. He held his hips tight against her while his cock emptied, letting out another long, sexual moan.

They both paused, heaving and catching their breath. Tyrion kissed the inside of Linnea's knee as it hovered next to his head. She giggled at the tickle of his whiskers on her soft legs. He gazed down at his wife as his cock slowly shrunk and slipped out of her.

Linnea gave a sign of contended bliss as he slipped from her. Tyrion hopped down from the chaise and leaned over to kiss his bride. He swept a hand over her brow, damp from their exertions.

A knock at the door startled them both out of their romantic haze. Linnea sat up and rewrapped her robe around her body. Tyrion found his own thin velvet robe and pulled it on before calling "Enter!"

A middle aged kitchen maid entered with a tray of food and a pitcher of water. She was followed by a young boy carrying a bottle of wine. He set the wine down on the table and retreated behind the woman's skirts. The woman gave a nod of her head and left the room.

"I had Wenderly tell the council I wouldn't be in the office today," Tyrion explained. "And I gave the boy the day off."

Lynnea plucked a strawberry from the tray. "The whole day? Whatever will we do with ourselves?" She swirled her tongue around the strawberry before biting it.

"I know if a thing or two," Tryion smiled and kissed his wife savoring the flavor of the berry on her lips.

12