Tyrion's Epilogue Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually he would have discarded the dress to the floor in the heat of passion but knowing it was brand new, he gingerly set it on the bench making sure it was clean and clear. He turned back to his wife who sat on the stone balcony's edge absolutely nude.

Looking at her soft body had always been a thrill but seeing her now as the woman carrying his child she looked absolutely angelic. He approached her slowly, loosening the tie of his breeches as he did.

He reached up to cup her full breasts.

"They are already bigger," he commented.

"They are," she giggled. "I was almost disappointed that you hadn't noticed before this."

"I apologise; I have neglected the study of your body." Tyrion brought one large breast to his mouth sucking the nipple between his teeth and swirling it with his tongue.

Linnea's eyes closed and her head rolled back, a moan escaping her lips. Tyrion moved his attention to the other breast giving it the same treatment. Tyrion moved lower on her body, when he reached her navel he paused. He gently caressed the very small bump that was just beginning to form. He pressed his lips to it. Feeling Linnea's fingers in his hair he stood up and let his breeches fall to the ground. Setting out of them he climbed up on the edge of the balcony and thanked the Gods the builders of Casterly Rock had included such wide balcony ledges. Perhaps he was not the first Lannister to fuck a beautiful women over the sea, but right now there was only one woman in the history of time that mattered to him.

He settled himself between her legs and Linnea laid down on the hard stone, her knees bent with her husband kneeling between them. Tyrion took his rock solid cock in hand and placed it at his wife's wet, waiting, womanhood and pressed inside. They both let out sighs of pleasured relief.

Tyrion looked down at his wife, "I love you," he whispered beginning to move inside her.

"And I-love-you," she moaned between the thrusts of her husband's large cock.

Tyrion fucked his wife there on the stone wall that overlooked the Western Sea. He didn't go overly fast or overly hard, but solidly until the sun set past their naked, writhing bodies. They climaxed together as the sun disappeared beyond the sea.

12