All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 19'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JRSONJRSONalmost 6 years ago
Very Touching Chapter...

Finally.... I Loved the long awaited phone call between Robbie and Mark. And the hot phone sex! It feels like these guys will be able to work things out. It also left no doubt of the Strong Love they share! I hope that they can get past the cheating both ways, and hopefully they can redefine their open relationship and close the doors that give slight permission to stray. The current open arrangement gave each of them permission to kinda cheat, whatever that means! In my book cheating is cheating period.

I can't wait for the two of them to be finally reunited! Make-up sex should be very emotional and hopefully very passionate and forgiving.

I loved that Mark apologized for leaving Robbie to work out his problems on his own! It still gripes me some that he did, but I guess he could see no other way to push Robbie to get the help that he needed. I also loved that Robbie understands that he hurt Mark deeply with the partying and alcohol and drug use and by breaking his promises.

Nice work unilive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Love this story - right from the beginning. Really well written.

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for letting me know that you liked the story, I really appreciate it ;)

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

I saw it was posted and was going to read it then I must’ve forgot! I was so happy to see this chapter posted and it didn’t disappoint. I’m so ready for these boys to get back together. I miss them.

Also, I had to laugh when same said something along the lines of wanting what Robbie and Mark had because they’re so committed. Yet Sam was the one who slept with robbie and yada yada. lol

Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next installment

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
u-n-i-live.tumblr

I don't know if my comments were posted but can't say how much I loved the story and the boys. Have followed you on your tumblr Blog and look forward to many more posts and stories. The pictures are also very hot. You are simply the best and I send you love and hugs. Rick. xoxoxo

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingabout 5 years ago
SPOILERS! ;)

You needed a spoiler warning in there! GOOSE dies?! ;)

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Phone sex! I knew one of my penchants was missing!

But seriously (ish) you've written this chapter with real understanding of your characters - they're growing up and realising that life's a bitch! But if you bite back you can survive anything, with the right person in your life.

Your writing style's grown with them - it needed all that boyish naiivite and energy at the beginning because that's who they were then, now you're really portraying them as people who're facing up to the fact that just because you love someone and they love you right back doesn't mean you don't have to work at it. Being blasé about a long-standing relationship is what often kills it and you've depicted that really well ever since Mark walked away from Robbie.

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Isemen

Oh my god, that is so true. My writing style HAS grown with them. I started writing, I was still this 18/19-year-old, reworking the story I had written when I was that age. My writing has definitely grown with them. I remember wanting to break them up in the original story, but completely given up on the idea because I had felt unable to do it...I had to wait 10 years to actually write the end the story, and it was a process. back in sept 2017, I honestly had no idea the story would be what it is now. I surprised myself lol I wrote a lot more than I thought I would.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 4 years ago
Lay Me Down!!!

I just KNEW it would be that song! It's SO perfect for this storyline.

I love it, I love it, I love it.

As soon as Mark told Rob not to cry when he was gone this song popped right into my head. Throughout this entire ordeal between them it's been playing in my mind. It's such a sweet but heartbroken song. You can feel the love and longing in every word as it's sung, which truly never fails to bring tears to my eyes.

BRAVO, unilive!

BRA–VO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can’t be the only one

There were really good parts of this chapter but the shadow of both of them cheating hung over it like a dark cloud. There is no slightly cheating - cheating is cheating and it’s a huge disrespect to the one you claim to love. And neither of them really struggled with it - they knew it was wrong, yet they continued and bashed any “true love” with that decision. To hear Mark and Rob talk on phone about how they love each other and can’t wait to be together knowing that each has willingly chosen to have sex with others and then rationalize that it was somehow ok. Then to hear Rob and Sam talk about how Sam wants a love like Rob & Mark have where he can trust him completely and not worry about cheating is a laughable crock of shit - when these two fucked a few weeks before and cheated on Rob’s wonderful soulmate. The hypocrisy and disconnected logic in the dialogue is staggering. Really, who the hell wants a reunion love song written by your BF and the cheater he fucked? I really can’t even envision anymore that Rob & Mark have a genuine bond ( and I was a huge fan of them earlier) because their ongoing actions and uncaring attitudes don’t jive with it. You simply can’t have an undying love for another, feel like they are all that you need forever, see them as the most important one in the world, and casually kiss, suck, be sucked, fuck others. It is nonsensical. They promised to not hurt or cheat on each other and they both did it with little regret within a few weeks of separating and not really even being broke up. I will never understand how this is just a mess up to be easily overlooked and forgotten. The trust is broken and is unlikely to be reestablished. Just taints the entire story IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 18 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info