All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 20'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MbeseMbesealmost 6 years ago

So glad they are back together. YAY!!!

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd Time around

Sweetest chapter so far :-)

Their post-reunion-sex conversation was one ANY couple could've had after going through some sort of troubled times. Your portrayal of their relationship is getting better and better - and it wasn't in any way bad to start with!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still...

They talk of trust and devotion and undying love - still they aren’t honest enough to discuss the one topic they both know was deeply wrong and exceedingly hurtful, yet they each carelessly let it happen with little resistance. Two extremely weak and deeply flawed people that easily could’ve stayed true to their promises but simply, lustfully chose not to... Finding it so hard to care anymore but I’m really trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Anonymous,

Bitter much are we? There are still 5 chapters to go. If you cannot understand the author's writing, then STOP reading! It's that simple. I think he is doing a DAMN FINE bang up job on writing it. Believe me, with this kind of story, YOU will get your "Come to Jesus" moment and they WILL discuss it. For now, and for the love of God Almighty, just ENJOY the sweet reunion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 19 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info