All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 21'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GeorgepulseGeorgepulseover 5 years ago
Thank you

Just want to thank you for a fantastic story. Would love for you to do a epilogue for when they finally get married, but understand if you want to leave it there. I hope you write more stories in the future because you are a beautiful and fantastic storyteller.

So hoping to read you again.

MbeseMbeseover 5 years ago
Awww

Can't believe it's done. LOVED IT!!

uchekevinuchekevinover 5 years ago
thank you

This is my first time commenting on this site. I have a lot to say but i'll just say thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

A great story, well written and I loved your characters. It was a great idea to set your story around the music of coldplay. Thank you so much . If you ever do get time to write some more, it would be amazing to see how they are all doing a few years on.

Once again congratulations on this story. I loved it

simonjessex@hotmail.com

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years ago
2nd time around

Can't believe I've got to the end - AGAIN!

You already know I'd love you to write the epilogue/sequel turns out I'm not alone :-}

But PLEASE don't make us wait until it really is 2020 before you give it to us, come on we're desperate!!

Actually I know it'll happen when it happens - always keep pen and paper to hand you never know when the muse will strike.

I really wish I could feel that it would be right for me to follow your Tumblr blog. I'd love to hear why you picked the tracks you did, was it the songs that inspired the scenes or did you write then realise which Coldplay song(s) fitted it best? Yes I confess I'm a music addict; fast pretty cars, wonderful food and music are threads throughout my own writing so I really get how you wove this around music.

Well done unilive a well-written, well-crafted feel-good story.

Now, here's a question for anyone kind enough to answer:- I do have some random Coldplay tracks in my music library but does anyone have an opinion as to which album to acquire first?

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years agoAuthor

Actually, the muse did strike when I wrote chapter 22 in february, ans the short chapter in october... so, yeah, you're absolutely right, you never know. I'll try not to make you wait until 2020, but I can't promise anything. I did write a few ideas so it's not a blank page!

To answer your question, I think once I began realizing that I always thought of U-N-I when listening to Coldplay, the story (that as you know, I had already written 10 years ago) I became inspired again! I think it was Coldplay's last tour as well that made me want to give it another go!

So I re read the whole story, enjoyed it a lot, but there were so many things I wanted to change as well, cause I wrote it I was, like, 19. When I think about it now, i didn't change the first chapter much, if at all...but then in chapter 2, I used the song "shiver" and then I don't know, from that moment on, it became a new story, although I've often used parts from the original story.

I'd say that most of the time, I wrote the scenes and then found a song that fitted the story. Perfect examples would be "yellow", "ink", "the scientist" "fix you" "miracles" "Adventure of a life time" all of them really....or maybe it was listening to the songs that gave me ideas for the story...I can't explain why but I guess Coldplay songs were just meant to be used in this story.

Which album to acquire first? I don't know, their sound has evolved so much between the first and last album. I'd say the second one "A rush of blood to the head"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see this is not the end...

So it seems that the end of Part 3 is not the end of the story. I’m hoping that they have turned a corner as the mature and commit to each other with marriage. I must admit the discussion of cheating in this chapter was disappointing in that Rob did not actually have the balls to tell Mark about Sam - instead Mark guessed it all and Rob meekly confirmed. He then tried to joke about it and had the gall to first blame Sam for coming on to him and then MARK for leaving him. Not accepting accountability for his own weaknesses and betrayal. Continues to make the shorty decision even worse. Rob still has so much growing up to do. So does Mark as it relates to his cheating, his acceptance of Rob’s and his continued bullshit that it is hot to see Rob fucking someone else. The illogic of being heartbroken and jealous on one hand and being open and accepting on the other confounds me. My big wish is that all this is truly behind them. Let’s see where this Part 4 takes them. I really am trying to not be negative as your story is so compelling that I keep reading even though I am wholly disheartened at the disloyal parts of the story. But thanks for sharing your talent and your characters with us.

uniliveuniliveover 3 years agoAuthor

"I really am trying to not be negative" 😅 OK I did not see that. Was there anything you liked?

You know what, I agree with all the negative things you keep noticing and yes, these characters are flawed, who isnt? but if I had to do it again, I don't think I'd write it any differently... I've often said that the story sort of wrote itself and Ive let the characters take me wherever they wanted to go, I know it isn't real life, it's a fantasy and maybe you should enjoy it for what it is, an erotic story. I ve never over analysed their actions or their behaviors the way some readers have, I just wrote about them and that's it. Maybe that's what makes them so real...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
77 Followers
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 20 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info