All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 26'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Any readers left?

hey y'all, I know I haven't written anything new in almost a year and you probably thought the story was over... it was.

But I had 'the new guy" idea in mind for a while and I've written 6 chapters. I guess I'll post them here but I'm wondering if there are still readers interested, cause it doesn't seem like you're still here. Hopefully, you haven't forgotten about this story. Thanks for reading if you are, it's been fun writing about Rob and Mark again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still here

No still with you just took me by surprise and did not think it was you. Keep it going not sure about new guy but will be interesting to see where you go.

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Well yeah it's me, but I do have an editor and co-writer now! Glad some of you are still reading, it's been fun writing more! I hope you'll enjoy the next three chapters and let me know what you think!

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
I’m here!

Hi! I stumbled upon your story and I usually don’t like really long stories But you’ve changed my mind! And I’ve been in it since the beginning and when you wrote about them getting signed and how it took off gave me goosebumps!! I REALLY DON’T want the story to End!!! And I keep screaming at the saying that went through my head to SHUT UP! The one about all good things must come to and end! I say NO!!! You’re an AMAZING writer and I HOPE you keep up the GREAT WORK!!! Simply AMAZING!!!! Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES