U-N-I Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, he could watch one thing as we watched what played-out on screen, well sort of - I had a feeling that Rob and I wouldn't be taking much notice of what was playing on the tv. Nick made himself comfortable then put on the headset. Rob spun to kneel between my legs then leaned close to whisper in my ear,

"When he takes that off, let's make out again 'cos it clearly does it for him."

I nodded and Rob slid carefully from the bed then walked to the far side and sat on the edge,

"Move this way a little," I said quietly, laying a hand on Nick's right forearm to indicate what I meant.

He moved slowly until I told him to stop, we knelt to each side of him, looked at each other across Nick's body and grinned - this was going to befun!

"If I start thinking you two are making out again, I am very definitely ditching the headset," he chortled.

"Nope, no making out happening, just choosing where to start," Rob giggled.

Rob began by tracing his tongue over the lines of Nick's tight torso, as he had with me and I sat back on my heels to watch but it wasn't long before I joined in. Just as when we were on the chairs, I put Nick's hands above his head, then I licked from the inside of his wrist along his forearm down his bicep to his shoulder, I skimmed my nose across his armpit and was surprised to find his personal aroma to be arousing - not as good as Rob's but still damned good. I also loved feeling the bulge of his bicep against the palm of my hand, just like I did Rob's.

I moved my lips across his chest to lick and suck at his nipple as Rob chose that moment to do the same to his other, exactly as they had done to me.

"Fuck," he hissed, "that does feel good."

"I know," I sniggered.

Rob and I didn't always mirror each other's actions, sometimes if he licked and nibbled at Nick's body, I would stroke and kiss as we both made our way down his torso.

"What the f...!" I heard Rob gasp.

Rob's head was a little closer to Nick's hips so I lifted my head to see what had made him say it. Nick was now fully hard - well I hoped that he was - and suddenly my own larger-than-average hard-on seemed utterly insignificant; Rob looked at me and his mouth was agape, it was even bigger than I remembered. It was at least ten inches long and had to be two or more across - from base to ridge.

"Damn, that dick's hot," I sighed, marvelling at how long and thick his cock was.

"But...," Rob said and looked at me wide-eyed, "you sucked him off in the dressing room!"

"I did!" I let out a laugh.

"You bastard! Rob exclaimed laughingly, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I had to see your face!" I laughed more.

Nick let out a giggle but didn't say anything.

"Priceless! Totally worth not telling you," I sniggered.

"Damn," Rob said and then he wrapped a finger and thumb around the base of Nick's cock to hold it upright then almost made me laugh again as he mimed licking up one side of the shaft he held, then pointed to me to do the same when he did it for real.

The man's dick seemed to go on forever, my tongue occasionally brushed against Rob's as we covered every inch of it with our saliva and we were both moaning a little. This was undoubtedly the sexiest thing we'd ever done with another guy. Not just licking his cock, the whole night had been unbelievably sexual. I wrapped my lips around the tip and gave it a lick.

"How big is this thing?" I asked Nick.

He lifted his head up and just smiled almost self-consciously.

"Oh come on, I know you or somebody must've measured it!" I insisted.

He smiled again,

"It's eleven inches at its hardest!"

"Fuck me!" Rob exclaimed.

Nick laughed,

"Isn't that against your rules?"

"You were kidding right, about being the first for two people?" Rob asked.

"Absolutely not, I rose to the challenge quite well both times I like to think," Nick replied.

"Well you sure as fuck wouldn't have been mine," Rob sniggered, as he finally stroked one finger along the length.

"I've gotta try this," I heard Rob mutter as his tongue played with the hole at the tip and he wrapped his lips round Nick's cockhead.

"Holy fuck!" Nick exclaimed, his hips jerking in response to whatever Rob's tongue was still doing to him.

Not wanting to feel left out, I scooted to lay on my stomach between Nick's legs and started using my mouth and fingers on his balls.

"Oh god!" he groaned when I sucked first one of his balls then swapped to repeat it with the other.

I put a hand under his right knee and lifted it at the same time moving it further to the side. It was a bit of a selfish move but I wanted freer access to the sensitive skin behind his sac and, ultimately, his hole but before I got a chance to take full advantage of the new position I'd put his leg in, Rob whispered,

"You havegot to suck this cock."

"I have already! But I do want to do it again!"

Once again, looking straight up its length, I wasn't sure how much of it I could take in my mouth. I knelt up and looked at Rob, he nodded and began stroking his finger and thumb up and down Nick's length. I first licked away the clear pre-come which had gathered at the tip in the absence of Rob's tongue, it tasted good, then I slowly opened my mouth and slid my lips over the head but stopped, as had Rob, when they slipped beyond the ridge.

I slowed my breathing as I thought about going further, even if I took as much of him into my mouth as I did when going down on Rob, there'd still be part of Nick's cock beyond my lips.

For a few moments I did no more than glide my lips back and forth across the ridge, my tongue teasing the hole.

"Mmph!" I groaned when I felt Rob's fingers following the crease between my ass cheeks heading for my sphincter.

The trouble was I'd also jerked forward and my mouth was nowfull of Nick; I swallowed instinctively against his cockhead as it touched the back of my throat and thankfully, he pulled back a little as he too groaned.

"Fellas give a bloke a fair chance," he gasped, "you're both one orgasm ahead of me."

"Oh, we're nowhere near finishing you off yet," Rob chuckled as he continued to stroke both Nick's cock and my hole; much as I tried pushing myself against it, Rob wasn't going to let me feel his finger inside me.

Rob again whispered to me,

"Move over," he gave me another wicked smile pointing to Nick's side, "I want to try something."

I kept my mouth moving slowly up and down Nick's pole as I moved to kneel beside him again; Rob took my place between his thighs then nodded at me to take my mouth away but indicated he now wanted me behind him.

He slid his body slowly up Nick's, kissing and licking as he went. I on the other hand began stroking the backs of Rob's thighs then his ass; he dipped his hips away from me just enough to slide a hand between us, he took hold of my dick and moved it down, I immediately understood what he wanted and pulled a little further back, holding my cock with him. When he took his hand away, it was to do the same with Nick's cock and he put his hand between him and our edging victim.

"Oh for fuck's sake, yes!" Nick exclaimed.

I smiled, I knew that Rob had taken hold, as best he could, of both their cocks and was jerking both of them off as he also tormented Nick's nipples with his mouth. Nick's hips rose, trapping Rob between us and making my cock slide over their balls.

"Mm," Rob groaned.

"Oh man, again," Nick almost begged.

"You like being part of our making out?" Rob sniggered.

"Who the fuck wouldn't?"

I kept the movements of my hard-on irregular so that neither of them could become fully accustomed to what I did as it rubbed over both their sacs at the same time, although I did carry on teasing Rob's hole as he had mine. This was beyond anything I'd imagined would happen with the three of us. Turns out not one of us was the 'victim' in this edging game - weall were.

Nick's body was shaking beneath us and I saw that he was gripping the pillows so hard his knuckles were white so I slid my hands under Rob's shoulders and eased him up, pointing to Nick's hands.

"Christ! That was close!" Nick gasped.

"Want to do something different?" I whispered in Rob's ear.

He turned his head and looked at me quizzically,

"Kneel there," I pointed to Nick's left. He nodded and moved to do it as I did the same to Nick's right.

I pulled Rob to me, over Nick's body and kissed him not letting go of him when I pulled away to speak,

"Take off the headset," I said but only after wrapping Rob's hand around my cock and my own around his; we were kissing passionately again and stroking each other's cocks by the time Nick looked up at us.

"Jesus H. Christ on a fucking bike!" he gasped.

He did nothing, he stayed exactly where he was, he didn't try to join in - and that made the moment even more sensual.

Slowly Rob eased us both down until we were sort of laying on Nick as we faced each other, our cocks all rubbing together. Rob or I would sometimes turn to lick or bite his nipples but mostly we just carried on making out on him. Nick kept rolling his hips and I could feel his abs tense and relax beneath us, Rob was moaning into my mouth.

"Oh god, I'm so fucking horny, please fuck me, I fucking need a hard cock inside me," Rob suddenly begged.

I knew he was talking to me but since he wasn't looking at me in the eye, I placed my lips next to his ear and whispered to him.

"Which cock do you want?"

"Wha...?"

He raised his head and looked at me.

"Which cock do you want to fuck your ass?" I repeated sensually.

"Babe..."

"I know you wanna try -"

The expression on his face told me all I needed to know,

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded,

"I've known about this," I said, taking Rob's hand and pressing it onto Nick's huge pole, "for quite a while. I've had time to think about it. But just one try, if it doesn't happen first time that's it," I said quietly, noticing more lust in Rob's eyes as he wrapped his fingers around Nick's cock and stroked him.

"Guys," Nick said in a low, almost warning, voice, "you know I won't object but you have rules I'm prepared to keep to."

"If you're brave enough to try it," I went no further but simply looked from Rob to the immense hard-on he was still stroking then back to him; I'd seen how much pre-come was leaking from Rob's cock - a sure sign that my man was just about as turned on as he could be.

"I'm definitely brave enough," he mouthed.

I smiled,

"I'm not!" I said beneath my breath under the guise of kissing my way from his ear to his shoulder.

"Wow, if this is happening," Nick began saying once he realised we were being serious, "and I hope to fuck it is, then it's now my game, my rules. Rule number one, you pick a safe word and if you say it, I'll stop," he said, "rule number two, if I think that either of you have any doubtat all, at any time, that this is working for both of you,I'm not playing."

I could see pure lust in Rob's eyes as he glanced at Nick's pole but when he looked at me I saw only his love for me, this had becomeall sex the moment I'd asked which cock he wanted, none of what happened from now on would have anything to do with making love and I for one was good with that.

Rob's face took on a kind of hesitant look similar to the one he'd had the moment before he'd kissed me for the first time but then there was also a hint of the adrenaline-fed nerves he got just before he stepped on stage.

"Your game, your rules, you said," Rob stated, his eyes never leaving mine, "so tell us how to play it."

"Alright, while I get a couple of bits and pieces, may I suggest that Mark lays back and you entertain him for a moment or two," Nick said as he manoeuvred himself carefully away from us, past Rob, to slide off the bed and crouch by the side of it.

I was more than happy to pull Rob onto me, full naked body contact with him, especially when he was on top, was one of my favourite things

He brought his lips to mine and our tongues gently played together. I reached around him to grope his ass. It was smooth and firm and I pulled him hard to me, making our cocks slide together again.

"I'm gonna ask you this one last time...," Rob whispered.

"Babe, you don't have to," I answered in a low whisper as well, "we both want this to happen and we both know this is just a one-off. I can see it your eyes - how bad you want this - and it's ok, it's just sex," I said, my lips almost touching his.

"I do wanna try and I know we've discussed it before but I won't do it if you're not completely sure that you're ok with it."

"I'm ok with it. But just one time. Honest, right now, the thought of watching his cock slide in and out of you is such a huge turn on," I said with a sigh.

We looked intently at each other, as if to confirm that we were both on the same wavelength.

A naughty smile spread across his face,

"D'you think I can take that eleven-inch cock inside me?" he asked lustfully, making my cock twitch.

"Fuck," I breathed, "of course, you can," I said sensually.

He gazed at me and took a deep breath,

"So, he's fucking me and I'm not fucking him, I didn't that see that coming!"

We giggled,

"The night's still young. He's told you, he tried bottoming a couple times."

"Yeah, I don't think he's bottoming tonight and I'm not in the right mood to top anymore."

I chuckled,

"Looks like watching me getting fucked by someone else is one fantasy you'll soon be able to cross off your list!" Rob whispered before his tongue began playing with mine.

We were still kissing when I felt the mattress move and Nick re-joined us. I'd heard catches being flipped and things being moved around so I tried to look at what he'd been collecting but he'd already put down whatever it was out of sight.

"I am so going to enjoy running my tongue round his hole maybe even pushing it in a little," Nick said as he smiled at me over Rob's shoulder.

"Enjoy, it's fucking good!" I said to him.

Rob groaned at our words, rimming being something he loved, and because I could feel Nick's fingers brushing past mine as he trailed them down the crease between Rob's ass cheeks, I pulled them a little wider apart to make it easier for him.

"Oh fuck!" Rob gasped and I figured his hole was being fingered, "what's that?"

Nick sniggered quietly before he spoke,

"Just lube, good huh?"

"Yeah, but it's cold and kinda fizzing," Rob looked at me as he described it.

I was holding Rob close so our dicks kept rubbing together as I slowly moved my hips and now Nick was teasing his sphincter with this unknown lube. Rob tensed for a moment as we kissed and I guessed Nick might have pushed a second finger into Rob's ass. He whimpered into my mouth but then I moaned into his as I felt Nick stroking our balls.

Over Rob's shoulder I watched as Nick lowered his head and I smiled sure of what was coming next for Rob, I again eased his ass cheeks apart. It didn't take long before Nick's tongue had Rob tensing all over.

"Oh yeah, I just love this!" Rob moaned.

Nick seemed to like the words of encouragement because he did something that made Rob want to kiss me hard. His tongue roughly played with mine and I pulled him into me harder.

I could only guess that Nick had pushed his tongue deeper into Rob's ass.

Even if thisdidn't go all the way I was loving how Rob was so into it.

"Don't stop, fuck!" Rob suddenly panted.

I wondered why he'd said that so I lifted my head to see Nick holding a small butt-plug silently asking for my permission, toys were something else we'd agreed to but I appreciated that Nick still wanted to be sure I was ok with it.

"Mmph," Rob grunted as Nick breached his hole with the dildo.

I knew what rhythm Nick was using because Rob was rocking his hips against me in response as Nick stroked our balls again.

"Urrgh there!" he begged as he arched then bowed his back a few moments later.

"You bastard," he panted as his hips moved erratically.

Whether Rob had realised it or not I couldn't tell but I'd worked out that each time Nick brought Rob to the edge of orgasm by changing the way he was teasing him he was getting Rob there a little quicker.

"Sorry but I just had to get my fingers back inside your fabulous ass."

Rob was soon riding Nick's fingers for all he was worth with small whimpers and moans escaping him every now and again; Nick carried on stroking and rolling our balls, he even stroked from mine over the smooth skin behind them to my hole but he went no further.

"You want to finish yourself with this?" Nick asked quietly.

I was back to mauling Rob's ass and felt Nick rub his dick over Rob's hole so I eased Rob's ass cheeks apart - that way Nick could slide his cock between them.

"Fuck, yeah, I do!" Rob quickly said, raising himself up a bit more onto all fours and at the same time, thrusting himself back onto Nick's cock.

I moved my hands to Rob's chest where I could both support him and give my attention to his beautiful body.

I could tell as Rob closed his eyes and slightly opened his mouth that Nick had started pushing his length into him. I knew how much Rob loved being penetrated and I savoured every second of it as I watched the look on his face. Nick took his time feeding Rob his large member.

Every few seconds, I could see Rob's face tense a little but he didn't stop. He began slowly rocking his hips to make Nick push even more into him when he suddenly yelped, obviously feeling a shot of pain run through him, and Nick stopped moving.

"Sorry," Nick said. "Are you ok? I won't go all the way."

"Oh you can go all the way. I just wasn't expecting it. You're fucking huge!"

I saw Nick smile and there was a look of pride on his face. Gay, straight or bi, there wasn't a boy alive who didn't love his own cock.

"Just go slow so I can get used to it," Rob said.

Nick took hold of Rob's hips and I could tell he was pulling out a little - and then he pushed back in.

"Ohhh," Rob groaned, pushing his lips against mine and then nuzzling his face into my neck.

"How does that feel?" I whispered sensually into his ear, I knew he probably wouldn't want to talk and just concentrate on what he was feeling but I couldn't help but ask.

"Good, but god, this cock keeps you on the verge of cumming and of begging him to stop."

"You want me to stop?" Nick asked, from his tone of voice not expecting Rob to say yes.

"Have you heard me say my safe word?" Rob said, adjusting himself to get ready for more.

Rob was evidently feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as Nick pushed himself deeper into him so I grabbed his pecs and twisted his nipples to send some of the pain receptors in different directions. This of course only excited Rob more and soon he was rocking back and forth. I didn't know if he would ever be able to walk properly again but I could tell he was starting to enjoy himself and I was having an adrenaline rush thinking about Nick's cock inside his ass.

Nick stopped to reapply more lube and sighed at his own touch, seconds later he pushed himself into Rob making him groan.

"Fuck! I'm all the way in, ohhh you feel so fucking good, your ass is so hot."

Rob's breathing became deeper, heavier, as he enjoyed Nick's cock moving a bit faster inside him.

"I wanna suck your cock and I want you to suck mine," I murmured to Rob, seeing that he was now ready to do something else besides concentrating on taking all of Nick's length.

Rob just nodded enthusiastically and I moved myself so I was laying beneath him where I could take his cock in my mouth and watch Nick's cock slide in and out of Rob's ass.

This was all we'd imagined - but with one hell of a twist! In all our fantasies, it had been Nick getting fucked as one of us lay below him to watch and even though I had thought that Rob might want to get fucked by a cock as big as Nick's, I didn't think it would actually happen.