U-N-I Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Nick went to thank the manager for his staff's excellent service, Rob and I sneaked into the van's cab - due to how it was parked Nick didn't see us do it. The surprised look on his face when he opened the driver's door to climb in was almost as precious as the one on Rob's face when he first saw Nick's fully-hard cock!

"Wha . . .? he tried to ask through his astonishment.

"All part of getting back to our roots," Rob quickly answered.

"Then consider me your head gardener," Nick laughed as he fastened his seatbelt, "München hier kommen wir."

We hit the road and listened to music for about two hours, talking about our favourite songs and artists, never mentioning the previous night nor the fact that he had filmed us having sex, although I knew Rob had briefly talked to him about the film while loading the van. After searching for a nice place where we could stop for lunch, we found one that we all agreed on.

We had almost finished our meal, Nick had ordered a cup of coffee and we were waiting for it to be served when he made a comment about what had happened between the three of us. Rob stared at me for a couple of seconds, suggesting that now would be a pretty good time to tell him.

"Uh, look," Rob began saying, "we had a great time with you last night."

"Yeah, you can say that...," Nick said suggestively and we smiled.

"But, uh...," Rob began saying.

"Oh," Nick said, looking at both of us with curiosity. "There's a but..."

"Yeah, there's a but...," Rob confirmed.

He waited for Rob to continue.

"The thing is," Rob said and looked at me, "we decided a while ago to stop having threesomes, for reasons that are - personal - and well, last night was sort of a final 30th birthday present you see, a pretty memorable one I'll give you that, my ass will remember your monster cock forever...," Rob said laughingly.

Nick let out a laugh.

"My monster cock will remember your fabulous ass too."

"If it can make you feel special, you're the only who's fucked my fabulous ass besides this guy," he said smirking as he looked at me.

"Really? That does make me feel pretty special - you're a very lucky man," he smiled at me.

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Well, that's too bad," he looked down for a moment. "I mean, I'm gonna be around for a few more months, so if you change your mind, me and my monster cock will still be here to keep you guys happy!"

Rob didn't say anything so I joined the conversation.

"I'm sure you'll continue to make us happy, but we'd prefer to keep it professional from now on..."

He seemed disappointed and raised his brows,

"Not even if I get you really drunk?" he chuckled.

Rob and I let out a laugh,

"You've known us for how long now? Have you ever seen him drunk?" he said pointing a finger at me.

He seemed to think about it,

"Come to think of it, I haven't, tipsy yes, drunk no," and then he stared at us to make sure we were not going to change our minds.

"Not happening again then..."

We didn't answer but just looked at him, our eyes pretty much doing the talking.

"Well, you two have a beautiful relationship and I'm glad you've let me in a little. It was a privilege and you know you can trust me with your secret."

"We know we can," I confirmed.

Much to Nick's disappointment, we kept our word. We finished the European leg in July and then went to tour Canada and the States until October 2020 and not once did we have sex with him again, although we remained close friends.

"Thank you for an amazing night San Diego! I can't believe this is the last one, you were amazing, we love you and we'll miss you so much! Have a safe journey home and see you again someday!"

Those were the words that Robbie had used to end the tour. We'd played the SDCCU Stadium and it had been so sad and emotional to say goodbye to the fans, knowing that it was the last gig of what had turned out to be the most incredible tour we had ever done.

Now we were heading home at last. As we were gathering in the dining room of the hotel for our pre-arranged brunch before we all flew back to London, I recalled the past two years of our lives and had a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and pride for a job well done. Beyond recording our new material, I couldn't know for sure what was coming next for us - but I was really looking forward to finding out.

--

Well that's it, this is the end of 'The New Guy' part. I hope you've enjoyed reading it!

I don't want to make any false promises but I might write a last part to the story. All I can promise right now is that there will be one more chapter because I've already written most of it.