U-N-I Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob soon had his mouth round the tip of my erection, his tongue doing incredible things to my cockhead. Nick had stopped moving to let me get into position and I watched as he began to slowly withdraw again, further each time he pulled back, before sliding his full length back inside Rob, the speed at which he moved as he continued to fuck Rob this way didn't change and it was crazy hot.

"Oh yeah, omigod, fuck," Rob groaned before swallowing my shaft and massaging it with his tongue.

"Yeah, take that cock," Nick said, moaning louder and louder, "Mark, you're a lucky bastard," he panted, "this has got to be the best ass I've ever fucked!"

"I know, don't break it please," I joked.

He chuckled but it was like a low growl,

"Ohh fuck yeah, this is awesome!"

I had no idea how many minutes had passed but I could feel Rob's sucking was becoming irregular. I watched as his balls tightened up, eager to feel his seed filling my mouth. After having Nick's cock work him over, he was ready to burst.

Nick continued to thrust in and out, really pounding into him now and Rob whimpered,

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, fuuuck," he roared in the second before he swallowed my pole.

I sucked harder on his cock, taking in as much of him as I could and I was rewarded with the first spurt of his hot jizz, I swallowed it, my mouth already filling with the next wave of his orgasm. I took my time savouring his load and licked him clean for as long as I could.

When I opened my eyes, Nick was gone, well not entirely he was laying on his back across the foot of the bed.

I moved from under Rob and knelt on the bed.

"I thought I'd give you back what's rightfully yours," Nick said as he removed the empty condom from his erection.

After all that, he hadn't come!

Rob raised himself up and still had a horny look on his face. I knelt behind him and wrapped my arms around his body as I kissed his neck lustfully.

"Of fuck, I feel so empty, take me baby, I fucking need you," Rob begged.

I quickly lubed myself up and kissed him again passionately for a few seconds before speaking,

"Why don't you blow him, finish him off," I whispered.

"Come over here," Rob said to Nick.

He moved to kneel in front of Rob, who immediately lowered his mouth onto Nick's still rock-hard member. With Rob on all fours again, a different dick in his mouth and a different dick in his ass, I began thrusting in and out, all the while watching Rob as he worked his magic on Nick's cock, and watching Nick's face as he enjoyed Rob's talented mouth.

Nick was also focused on me. I couldn't help but think that it was what he had wanted to see all along, Rob and I making love and I thought that we might as well give him something worth watching.

I pulled out of Rob and letting go of Nick's shaft, he turned to look at me,

"No, don't stop, please," he begged.

"Lie down on your back," I told him.

"Alright," he said and did as I'd asked. He seemed to understand what I wanted to do.

We didn't take our eyes off each other. I lay next to him and raised his leg to fuck him sideways, to allow Nick to watch and maybe participate if he wanted to.

I kissed Rob's chest, pulling with my teeth at a short hair and he yelped in excitement.

I looked at Nick who was fisting his own hard on.

"Is this what you wanted to watch?" I asked naughtily.

He just gave me a wicked grin and nodded, keeping a tight grip on his cock.

I raised Rob's leg higher and pushed myself into him.

"Oh yeah, baby," he whimpered, "Your dick's fucking perfect! No offence Nick, but I wouldn't want to take this," he said pointing at his large member, "on a regular basis."

"None taken. I wouldn't want to either," he said and we all let out a giggle.

Rob moved his arm behind my shoulders to roughly run his hand through my hair and he crashed his lips onto mine. We made out passionately and I let out a few soft moans as his tongue explored my mouth. His hole, which had taken me with ease, gently squeezed my shaft and I made love to him and gave him long deep thrusts, making sure to tease his prostate and to give his body as much pleasure as I could. Rob groaned with each thrust and I sucked one of his nipples, massaging his pectoral muscle with my lips, inhaling the familiar scent of his skin that I loved so much.

Then I pressed my lips against Rob's and we softly moaned as our tongues danced together. I was still holding his leg up and caressing the hair on his thigh as I continued pumping into him. My hand made its way to his hardening cock and I ran my thumb over the head and stroked him, making him whimper into my mouth and murmur 'I love you' to me. Making love with him in front of someone was so mind-blowingly good that I had to force myself not to go over the edge too soon.

"You like watching that?" I said in a whisper.

"Oh fuck yes, that's just so hot to watch," Nick murmured, not missing a beat, his hand slid up and down his pole faster and faster, and soon I heard his breathing become heavier.

Rob and I couldn't quite take our eyes off each other as we carried on making love and making out in this position for a short while, Rob only slightly turning onto his side a little more.

"Oh my god," Nick growled and I watched as he jerked himself off hard and fast, clearly about to reach his climax.

"Come over here," I said to him, "we wouldn't want that load to go to waste."

"No, we don't want that," Rob breathed, wanting, just like I did, to see Nick cum, preferably all over us.

Nick got on his knees next to Rob who began staring at his ready-to-burst member.

"Come on, shoot your load dude," Rob said with a moan and reached up to play with his balls while Nick pounded his shaft even faster.

Then I heard Nick whimper and his orgasm hit. His cock seemed even bigger as it started to shoot ropes of white fluid over us, the first one landing on my cheek, the next hitting Rob on his chin, close to his mouth, and a few more going on Rob's upper chest.

I kept ploughing into Rob as Nick sprayed us with his spunk and whimpered as I felt my balls rise, my own climax had me shuddering and my eyes squeezed shut by the power of it. I buried myself balls deep into Rob, he tightened his sphincter and his ass milked my cock as I enjoyed emptying my load inside him, right where it belonged.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw that Nick was feeding his cock to Rob who was happily licking him clean. I smiled and licked my lips before taking the cum that was still on Rob's chest in my mouth.

"Fuck," Nick panted, "you guys are incredible!" he said between deep, heavy, breaths.

"Humm, you taste good." Rob said, "Doesn't he taste good?"

I just nodded with a moan and gently pulled out of Rob.

"That was fucking extraordinary!" Nick whispered as he continued gently stroking his well-spent cock.

"Are you ok?" I stroked Rob's face as I spoke quietly to him.

He kissed me gently and I used this opportunity to lick the drop of Nick's cum that was still on his chin.

"Couldn't be better," he said, kissing me back, tasting Nick in my mouth.

"I guess I should probably leave you two alone for a bit," Nick said as he watched us kiss.

He stood up to go to his bathroom, closing the door behind him. A moment later, we heard the shower running and only then did it occur to me that both Rob and I were covered in a light sheen of perspiration,

"I think we need to shower too," I smiled at him.

"I don't think I can move," he said. "I can still feel him inside me - and you."

We didn't speak for a moment both of us relaxed, feeling almost high from the post-sex glow.

"Well," he chuckled, looking at the ceiling, "that's done!"

"Yeah, it is...," I nodded, "and let me tell you, it was crazy good to watch!"

"Well, it felt crazy good, with all of him in my ass, you giving me head and your cock in my mouth, it was brilliant - and then making love in front of him, that was so fucking intense."

"Yeah, so fucking intense," I repeated.

"Happy birthday - again," I said with a giggle.

He chuckled,

"Happy birthday to you too!" he slightly turned his head to look at me, "Did you really mean what you said about it, that you enjoyed watching it happen?"

"Knowing I'd given you the chance to be pleasured so well and not forgetting that I was right there with you, I mean, why wouldn't I?"

Rob moved so that his face was against my chest and his body even closer to mine, our legs tangling together,

"I keep telling you, you're perfect," he murmured as I felt his lips on my skin.

"It was incredibly hot. Rob, fuck, I can't see that I'll ever regret it happening,"

"Well, neither will I, it was - satisfying to say the least. Thanks for letting me try it."

"You're welcome."

"You knew it might happen this way, didn't you?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

"I thought about it a few times," I shrugged playfully and he shook his head with a smile, "but I also meant what I said before, that it was a one-off," I whispered.

Even though I knew he'd most likely be thinking the same, I still felt the need to verbalize it.

"Of course it was." he said and turned his head to make sure Nick was still in the bathroom, then he gently caressed my face, "Babe, it was definitely fun, fulfilling that one fantasy together, but it was nothing compared to how it is with you. With you it's hot, and it's intimate and it's emotional and it feels fucking amazing, nothing compares to that, not even an eleven-inch cock," he laughed and I did too.

"So?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Will it be happening again, or are we definitely leaving threesomes behind with our twenties?"

He brought his lips to mine and gave me soft kiss.

"I think you and I both know we're leaving them behind, don't we? - but wasn't it just the best way to wave goodbye to both our twenties, and threesomes!"

I grinned, relieved that we were on the same page,

"It most certainly was!"

His hand ran down my stomach and gently touched my dick,

"You know, at the end of the day,this is the only dick I want, and it's the dick I got married to!" he said and we kissed lovingly for a long moment.

When Nick re-appeared, he was dressed in a cotton bath-robe,

"We should probably break the news to him that this won't be happening again," I whispered into Rob's ear, too low for Nick to hear me.

"I will tomorrow," Rob winked.

"Anyone need a drink, I'm on butler duty," Nick said as he gathered up the half-empty water bottles from earlier.

"Just a glass of water would be good, cheers," Rob replied.

"Make that two please," I added, "hey, just curious but what did you choose to watch?" I asked, as he'd passed the bed, he'd moved the headset.

"There's plenty of towels if you want to shower," he told us as he left, having left us the asked-for water, I noticed he hadn't answered my question.

-----

When my eyes opened, I couldn't immediately recall where we were, what hotel, in which city, what venue we had or were we about to play then my brain woke up properly and I remembered - everything!

We'd slept all night in what should've been Nick's bed but of the man himself there was neither sight nor sound. In the night Rob had turned away from me and we were spooned so perfectly that it felt as if he was sitting on my lap.

As soon as images of the previous night came to mind my morning boner, up to then only half-hard immediately sprung fully to life. Rob was so deeply asleep, he didn't react in any way when I slid my arm from around his body then myself from under the duvet.

A quick glance round the room showed a tray on the low coffee table in front of the loungers, I saw it had two mugs, a caffetiéres, wrapped to keep it warm, and a note. This guy took 'hospitality' to a whole other level I thought. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was a few minutes before seven-thirty. I walked slowly to the bathroom thinking about all that had happened.

I stepped under the hot water, fully intending to deal with my hard-on before actually soaping myself. The walk-in shower was fronted by a wall of thick, water-green, glass bricks and was almost as impressive as the one I'd encountered during my sojourn in New York.

I put my left hand on the tiled wall then fisted my throbbing cock in my right and bowed my head beneath the water, its warmth on my skin adding to the good, really good, feelings as I remembered being taken care of by Rob and Nick but I quickly moved onto what we'd done to Rob, by the time I'd got to the moment Rob and I had agreed to break our own rules, my cock twitched and I felt my orgasm build. Here was one memory that I was going to use as jerk off material for life. It didn't take long before I was shooting a small load under the water which was quickly washed away.

When I walked back into the bedroom, Rob was still sound asleep. I sat on one of the loungers and opened Nick's note.

"Thought fresh coffee would be a good idea - Couldn't see the point of turfing you out.

I've ordered breakfast from room-service for 8:30 on the terrace hope that's ok.

You asked what I had chosen to watch last night so press play if you're still interested! It's a short film that I hope you'll like.

With apologies, it was rather irresistible. Don't worry, it's the only copy and no one's seen it but me.

The note instantly sparked my curiosity.'The only copy', 'Don't worry' - why would we worry? -'a short film', 'with apologies'. Fuck, was it what I thought it was? It couldn't be... could it?

I pressed play on the remote and looked at the screen. My jaw dropped and I let out a short laugh. It was exactly what I thought it was.

He had filmed us.

I sat there and watched. I watched Rob fucking me, in the press box at the Rose Bowl. The image was a bit blurred, but not enough not to enjoy the action on the screen.

"Oh god, this is hot," I said in a whisper, my hand covering my mouth.

It seemed like it had only just started then it was already over. As I pressed play again, I noticed the film was only a little over two minutes long.

I watched it again and then just couldn't resist jumping on the bed next to Rob,

"Rob, Rob, wake up," I said as I shook his body.

"Wha...," he groaned and I shook him harder,

"Wake up, you're not gonna believe this."

"Fuck, what's going on?" he mumbled as he looked at me with sleepy eyes.

I turned my head to watch the screen again and he did the same for a few seconds.

"What the hell...," he gasped.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face and I immediately handed him the note from Nick.

He rubbed his face and began reading it his wide eyes swivelled to look at me,

"Yeah I know," I sniggered and we carried on watching, not sure what to say or what to think.

"Nobody's gonna see us, huh?" I said with a hint of sarcasm just before the film ended, although I was smiling; I felt the need to remind him of what he'd said to convince me to have sex in the press box.

He let out a laugh and looked at me apologetically as I shook my head.

"Fuck, what if he'd been someone else?"

Rob didn't give me an answer.

"I mean, if something like this gets out," I said with apprehension in my voice, "Fuck," I said, moving my hands up to cover my face, "I don't even want to think about it."

"Babe, s'ok. Nothing happened. And if something like this ever gets out, well, we'll deal with it," he said, with a small shrug, turning his head toward the screen again, even though the film was over.

Rob sighed,

"You know, it's strange. Ithink I should be seriously pissed off with him for doing it," he began.

"I know but...," I paused and let out a sigh.

"but weirdly I'mnot," he finished knowing what we were both thinking.

I softly shook my head,

"Yeah, neither am I."

He looked at me with a smirk on his face,

"Kinda makes you waking me up at some ungodly hour worth it," he smiled, "and I can prove it," he told me, taking my hand to stroke it along his pole.

I smiled back at him.

"How about I make you cum and then you can go back to sleep, how does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect. But what about you?"

"I already took care of it in the shower."

"Wha... without me?" Rob complained playfully.

"Oh, you were there!" I giggled. "I can't get the image of that eleven-inch cock inside you out of my head, gets me so fucking hard."

"Why would you want it out of your head?" he asked with a smile, "C'mon, let it run, on repeat," he said mischievously as he sat up and moved his body closer to the head of the bed.

He placed a few pillows behind his back and moved both his hands behind his head as he began watching the screen, a slightly smug look on his face,

"Go on, I'm ready!" he said with a small laugh.

I giggled and put the film on repeat before moving between his open legs and grasping his dick. I immediately teased his cockhead with my tongue and slowly moved my hand up and down the base of his shaft. My tongue circled the tip and then I started sucking him, plunging his gorgeous dick into my mouth.

"Fuck, we did put on a good show!" he said in a sexy whisper, I briefly pulled my mouth off his cock to watch the screen, "You look so hot getting pounded like that," Rob said.

I looked back at him and smiled, licking his cockhead that was already dripping pre-cum.

"Yeah, well you look even hotter pounding me!"

"C'mon," he smiled, watching me with lustful eyes.

He placed his hands on the side of my head and made me swallow him again, slowly rocking his hips up and down. I resumed blowing him and after a short moment I took his whole shaft into my mouth and buried my nose in his pubes, stopping a few seconds to inhale his manly scent that turned me on so much. Even after twelve years, I couldn't get enough of smelling his essence.

Rob let out a gasp of pleasure from feeling his shaft so deeply buried in my mouth and I began moving again, sucking him harder and playing with his balls.

"Fuck, I love your cock," I moaned a moment later, kissing the tip.

"And I love all of you," he sighed.

As with most morning indulgences it didn't last long and we both went back to sleep for about an hour after I'd made him cum and licked him clean with my tongue.

When we woke up again, Rob had a cup of coffee and we trotted to our own suite to dress for the day. As we were about to leave the bedroom, I stopped short of opening the door, my hand hovering over its handle.

I was suddenly overwhelmed by the same sort of feelings I'd had the morning after Rob and I had declared ourselves, unusually Rob had been the one to leave me in bed that day and I felt again as my eighteen-year-old-self had then, what the fuck did I, or now we, say when we faced Nick.

"What's wrong?" Rob's voice was full of concern.

I quickly told him that maybe we should discuss what to say to Nick before facing him.

Rob chuckled as he stroked my face with one hand,

"We're fucking rock stars, we face thousands night after night, we can face one man," he smiled at me lovingly, "but if you don't know what to tell him, then let me take care of it, I'll talk to him on our way to Munich."

I smiled,

"So, road trip then?"

"Definitely road trip!" he nodded.

"Alright, cool," I smiled, opening the door, "you first," I said to him and we shared a quick kiss before walking out.

The few members of hotel staff who were there to witness it had been more than slightly bemused to see Rob and I, the two rock-stars of the trio moving our kit, loading amps into flight cases and the flight cases into the back of the van along with our personal luggage. If we were 'going back to basics' as I'd suggested to Rob, then we'd agreed to throw ourselves fully into the déjà vu experience.