U-N-I Ch. 30

Story Info
Mark and Rob have sex with Nick and a rule is broken.
12.1k words
4.86
4.5k
4

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unilive
unilive
77 Followers

I felt someone pass a blindfold over my eyes. I didn't object, I'd found that blindfolds could be the way to really good things, starting with our island home, although this felt different to normal.

I could hear Nick whispering to Rob but not the words although I did hear Rob giggle,

"That's awesome," he gasped, "let's go."

Chapter 29 continues

---

The two of them helped me to stand then walk and although I knew it couldn't have been far, being blindfolded made it seem quite a way. I felt carpet under my bare feet, so I knew we'd gone inside, then they told me to sit down when I had Rob swung my legs so that I was laying on another lounger and again, Rob put my hands above my head.

How did I know it was him? Because I felt the thin plaited-leather wristband that matched the one I wore and I knew Nick only wore a watch on his wrist.

"Open your eyes," Nick said quietly and I realised that I was wearing a pair of 3D goggles and what was playing put me right in the middle of the action in a porno movie.

"Holy hell," I cried, "that's fucking awesome!"

Gradually, I realised that Nick and Rob were doing to me what I saw being enacted on my personal screen so I knew they were watching the same as me. We could have watched it all together as normal but doing it this way, sharing the film with them but not knowing who was doing what to me was one of the most erotic things I'd ever experienced. They didn't copy the film exactly, every so often one of them would spend time kissing and licking my arms or my torso, sometimes licking my nipples, then gradually, I felt a change in the mood; only one mouth, one pair of hands teased my balls and my cock. Lips I knew must be Rob's skimmed over mine on their way to my jawline then my ear,

"Suck me babe," he murmured, moving on to flick his tongue along my clavicle, something he knew I loved.

"Oh yeah," I sighed, thankful of finally being able to participate.

I began to move my hands to play with Rob's hard-on and his balls.

"No, leave them there," he told me, putting them back above my head and holding them in place.

I moaned, as Rob fed his hard and delicious cock into my mouth; I had my man's shaft sliding over my tongue and a handsome guy doing unspeakably wicked things with my own hard-on and balls. As Nick had said outside, he did take his time savouring my cock and the pressure he applied with his tongue felt amazing. After a short while, he pressed a finger against my hole and I felt it slide into my ass. This was a compromise we'd come to with Nick.

"Mmph," I growled around Rob's dick as Nick teased my prostate, my hips bucking off the chair.

Then everything stopped, no-one was touching me anywhere and Rob had taken away his cock.

"Fuuuck!" I yelled.

Before I could fully recover Rob was kissing me, his tongue invading my mouth. Nick started sucking me again, he applied more pressure with his tongue and bobbed faster up and down my hard pole. For the first time in years, I felt another man's mouth taking me to the hilt, then it slowly withdrew.

I moaned again as Rob's fingers played with my nipples and Nick's gently moved my balls around, stroking my sac at the same time. I had no idea how long they spent on me but every time they saw I was close to reaching my climax they'd stop or do something different.

"No, no more for fuck's sake," I begged eventually.

My whole body was on fire, this was so far beyond any threesome we'd ever had, it was a whole other experience. It was still sex and not making love, well weirdly it was both, Rob was making love to me, Nick and I were having sex and the combination was mind-blowing.

"You don't want to watch him make you cum?" Rob asked.

"Oh fuck, yeah," I gasped.

"Keep your eyes closed for a few," Nick said as Rob removed the headset.

When I opened them, it was to see Nick swallowing my cock again and Rob slowly stroking his hard-on inches from my face,

"Let me touch you," I pleaded and he nodded.

In fact, he offered himself to my mouth again as I moved one hand behind him to play with his ass and the other to stroke his balls; I copied Nick's actions and Rob quickly caught on.

"Fuck, babe, yeah," Rob whimpered as I teased his hole and slowly pushed a forefinger into him, feeling his warmth. He held a hand to the back of my neck and slid his cock into my throat, sending me over the edge; I heard Nick groan as my orgasm began with a wave so powerful my whole body shook.

It took a while but eventually I stopped trembling, although I'd kept Rob's cock in my mouth and I'd been gently sucking and licking it as my climax calmed.

Rob moved away and flopped onto the lounger next to mine, he stroked his hand up and down his still hard cock a couple times - the back of his lounger was less upright than mine and the position showed off his body to perfection.

"Well that was something else," Nick murmured as he freed my own flesh.

"That was something fucking unique," I gasped, still watching Rob's hot body.

Nick moved to sit on the floor between the two chairs Rob and I occupied and leant against mine so he could look at us both,

"A fair start to the evening gentlemen," he smirked.

I laughed, Rob joined in and so did Nick.

He rose and headed to what appeared to be the cupboard of a nightstand, it wasn't,

"Water anyone?" he asked as he took three bottles from the mini-fridge.

This guy was well-prepared I'd give him that.

Then it dawned on me, he was the only one still clothed. I cast a swift glance at Rob's then my own nakedness then back at Rob while Nick was still out of eye-line, my brows raised in a question, Rob shrugged once so I said nothing. We were already so incredibly easy in each other's company, it made no difference that Rob and I were naked and he wasn't as we relaxed. Nick came back to again rest his left side against my chair, his elbow on the edge, his head on his hand.

"Well, when dowe get to play with you?" I said to Nick suggestively, my eyes briefly shifting up and down his well- toned body.

He smiled and held my gaze, he knew I was saying this because of what I knew about him and was eager to see Rob's reaction.

"All in good time, gentlemen, all in good time," he chuckled.

"And you callme a tease!" Rob exclaimed, looking at me.

Rob and I began making light-hearted comments about why Nick had suddenly become so shy about being naked in front of us,

"Used up all his bravery in the pool," Rob suggested.

"Yeah, probably," I agreed.

"Can I just say that old habits die hard, if you'll excuse the pun. For me there's usuallya lot of foreplay involved because the vast majority of my lovers have been women."

"And you prefer to stay clothed forall of it?" Rob asked with some incredulity.

"Guys I could give you chapter and verse of what and why I used to do the things I did with ladies but suffice it to say that my younger, inexperienced self, very quickly learned that it was far better for both parties if I concentrated ontheir pleasure."

"It's why you're into the edging," Rob giggled.

"That and it's fun," Nick retorted.

"You can say that again," I chortled.

"It's one of those things that can work for both parties I suppose," he said.

"Or all three," I smiled at Rob.

Nick looked at me and smirked - the dimple was back,

"We could show your man how it feels," he chuckled.

"Notcould," I looked hungrily at Rob, "should."

"Look at that hard dick, we could have him begging to blow a nice loadreal quick," Nick laughed quietly, I felt him tense ever so slightly as if he was preparing to spring, but first he looked at me,

"Did he give you any warning about what just happened?"

"No, and I think he ought to know how that feels," I smirked, swinging my legs from my seat.

Before Rob could move, I crossed the small space between us and threw my right leg across him straddling his torso and already holding his wrists to put his arms above his head as someone had mine outside and Rob had in here. The curves of the lounger were made for this, behind me Nick had enough room to tease Rob.

"Yes, or no?" Nick had the strap to the goggles looped over a couple of fingers as he offered them to me, "and in the interests of fairness, Rob said yes to having you wear them."

"You snitch," Rob chuckled.

"In that case he absolutely should have the full experience," I smiled at Rob as I took hold of the headset.

Nick chose a different film and I knew the moment Rob was in the virtual action.

"We aredefinitely getting one of these!" Rob exclaimed.

"I'll give you the details of where I got it, I could come guide you through the instruction manual, mind you I've got an even better version at home, if you're interested in having one, I'd be happy to install it for you myself," Nick said winking at me before he licked across the tip of Rob's shaft.

"Fuck, you taste as good as each other!"

"Shit!" Rob gasped, "that's fucking good."

Nick looked at me, pointed a thumb at the tv screen, to which he'd connected the device showing the film in the goggles, then flicked it between us and shook his head. I took that to mean he didn't want us to do what was playing on the screen, I nodded in understanding. I leaned down and began kissing Rob's lips and teasing his nipples with my fingers or caressing his skin.

It quickly became obvious why Nick didn't want me to follow what happened in the film when Rob muttered something about swapping places with one of the men in it, I looked and saw on-screen there was a seeming tangle of men and it took me a moment to work out what was happening.

One guy was laying on the floor holding the wrists of another who was kneeling astride him facing his feet and impaled on his cock. A third guy was kneeling low down to touch and mouth the kneeling guy's cock and balls whilst another stood in front of him fucking his mouth; I knew who Rob wanted to be and with whom.

"Play nice and he might just let you, letus," I whispered, just before I kissed him, thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth, demanding control.

Rob moaned and so did I. His hips rolled uncontrollably, which thrust his hardness further into Nick's throat, he quickly took his mouth away,

"Whatever you did, do it again," he growled before he took my man's erection to the base.

I took my lips from Rob's, smiled and pressed our mouths together again only this time I nibbled and sucked on his lower lip - it had the same effect, Rob bucked and this time it was Nick I heard moaning. He pulled back just enough to be able to say,

"Fuck that's brilliant!"

I looked down at Nick and was surprised to see that he wasn't playing with himself, the man had amazing self- control although I could make out that his erection was tenting the front of his shorts.

I changed to gently teasing Rob allowing Nick to do as he liked to him without interruption.

Then I raised myself up a little more and started rubbing my dick on Rob's upper torso, neck and chin before pressing the head against his lips.

"Mmm," he groaned and stuck his tongue out to lick and suck the tip of my cock. Watching and feeling his mouth on my half-hard member felt so good that a wave of pleasure overtook me and my dick continued to harden. I let Rob enjoy my cock in his mouth until I was fully hard again.

Then I checked to see if Nick was still sucking on Rob's shaft and saw that he was, his hands were also rubbing Rob's ass cheeks. I moved again to caress Rob's chest and nip or bite one of his sensitive spots. I hadn't realised that Nick was waiting for the next time I did it to thrust a finger deep into Rob's ass.

"Ohhh, yes," Rob bellowed after a short moment, he had tilted his head back to enjoy my teeth nipping at his neck. I sucked harder on his skin and he moaned hard. I turned quickly to watch as wave after wave of jizz clearly gushed into Nick's mouth which his throat worked hard to swallow.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed, as I felt my balls tighten again, not enough to make me orgasm but enough for it to shock me. I heard both Rob and Nick breathing hard and realised I was doing the same as I lifted the headset away from Rob's eyes.

"You two could be the death of a man," Nick chuckled, as he finished cleaning Rob's cock with his tongue.

I looked down at Rob, he had his eyes closed and head back, a small smile played on his lips, then he opened his eyes and barely more than mouthed,

"I told you he wasn't just flirting," and let his eyes close again.

I felt as much as heard Nick stand up and move away, he flopped onto the third lounger he'd brought from outside laying back as Rob was, his eyes were also closed,

"I need a moment to commit that one to memory," he chuckled.

"Not the first one?" I asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Already done it," he replied, his smile spreading.

I spotted the small remote Nick had been using on the floor and tilted my head towards it, Rob followed my action and grinned when he saw the small plastic rectangle, he nodded to me and I leaned over to retrieve it. I basically kept pressing the buttons until the screen showed yet another film.

"If we're carrying on chaps, can I suggest we retire to the bed?" Nick said quietly without opening his eyes.

"There's no if only a when," Rob told him.

"Up to you guys," Nick replied.

I kissed Rob again, passionately, then glanced across to where Nick was reclining and he nodded. As quietly as I could, I stood up and swung my left leg from across Rob, I leant to speak quietly to Nick,

"Come with us then," I told him, I turned and offered my hand to Rob as he too stood up.

I walked with Rob to the foot of the bed and waited for Nick to join us there.

"More room to get comfortable," Nick smiled and took the left side of the bed, he'd brought the water bottles and set them on the nightstand beside him.

When he was sitting back against the headboard I moved to sit to his right and spread my legs for Rob to sit between them; he leaned back against my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I nuzzled his neck as he spoke,

"There was one question I never got to ask," he told Nick.

"Which is?"

"What made you realise that you're attracted to men?"

"Um, well, it really started with watching porn and realizing that I liked watching the dude just as much as I liked watching the girl. I remember the first time I got off watching gay porn," he said with a bit of a giggle.

"We've all been there!" Rob said, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, and then, well, as I've told you," he said looking at me, "I had a fuck buddy during my second year at uni but I just chalked it down to experience, a fun one but I didn't think I was gay, I was still attracted to girls, it was just a fun sexual experience. Another of my uni pals Phil, who you've met, his dad has a personal security company and we'd work for his company in the holidays, one night, one of his clients wanted to go clubbing, gay nightclub clubbing. Came as a bit of a shock, didn't bother me, just never guessed he was. I was keeping an eye on him as he enjoyed himself and this guy comes up and propositions me. I declined, explained that I was working, but I took his number when he offered it."

"And did you call him?" Rob asked.

"Took a while, but yeah, I did," he nodded, "when he asked why I'd rung him, I told him that I hadn't turned him down because I wasn't interested, just because I was working. He asked if I had ever done anything with a guy so I told him about my fuck buddy at uni and he said he was surprised that hadn't been the turning point for me - butthat's what made me think hard about it - we talked a lot and he made me realise that I'm male-female orientated when it comes to relationships but bi as far as having fun's concerned."

"And so the majority of your lovers have been women you said earlier," Rob stated.

"By quite a large majority in fact," Nick replied.

Rob nodded and we were silent for a short moment.

"Can I ask something too, you don't have to answer if you don't want to...," Nick said.

"Go on," Rob said.

"How many times have you actually done this?"

"Not that many," Rob said with a small chuckle, "I'm sure you understand how constraining what we do can be. Why we stopped doing this for so long, well...," Rob paused. I knew he didn't want to reveal the real reason behind our decision.

"Well," I said, "one of the reasons, was because it sort of felt like we'd pushed our luck far enough."

"Whether you did it only once or once a week, every time was a risk so you clearly chose well," Nick smiled.

"I think we have again," Rob responded.

"Well I'm almost sure we have," I said slowly, "but up to now somebody hasn't exactly been a full participant."

"And we're back to me not being clothed-off," Nick laughed.

"That's a new one on me," Rob giggled.

"Satisfied?" Nick asked after he'd slid off his shorts, he smirked at Rob.

"Partly, we ought to have the chance to see if you can take it as well as give it," Rob challenged him.

I noticed Nick's cock twitch but it hadn't begun to harden or grow, not that it needed to do much of either - although I already knew it would.

"The difference being that, as I've never experienced what either of you do, or how you do it, I think I'd much rather watch you than any film," he smirked.

"Well, that's not entirely fair is it? So, I think you should wear the headset to begin with just so you get the same sort of experience we did," I said, smirking at him too, "what do you think babe?"

I lowered my head to nibble along Rob's right shoulder, knowing it would have him agreeing with me.

"Absolutely," he sighed. I felt him grip my thighs and I gripped his bicep as he tilted his head to allow me better access.

"Have youany idea how fucking erotic that looks?" Nick asked, "It's one of those something and nothing moments but it's one hell of a turn-on. And it's not like it's the first time I've seen you do it, well naked on my bed it is!"

"Well, we don't usually make out in front of people, unless they're people we can trust."

"Most gay couples are the same but, in your case, it seems perfectly understandable."

"So why d'you like watchingus so much?" I asked.

"Cause you're both fucking hot!" he said with a laugh and paused, "Or maybe it's because so few people get to see when you - do that!" I was back kissing and nibbling Rob's neck and shoulder.

"And also, like I've told you, what made me realise I was bi was watching gay porn and getting off to it, I just love watching it, still is my guilty pleasure," he smiled naughtily, "so watching two naked gorgeous guys making out on my bed - it's like watchingreally good porn but right in front of my eyes, can't get any better than this!"

He'd half-turned towards us, his right arm resting on the pillows, his head propped on his loosely fisted hand, his cock was resting on his right thigh and we couldn't deny that what he'd just said was true because there was definitely a change in its appearance. Unlike Rob and I, he was cut and it was definitely one of the largest I'd ever seen, including in porn.

"So have I cued this up for nothing after all?" I picked up the headset which I'd put on the nightstand beside me, "because just like with both of us there's a majority vote in favour."

"Alright already!" he laughed, holding out his hand, "did you bring the remote?"

"Yep," I smiled holding it up.

"Pass it here, I knowexactly what I want to watch if I can't watch you in person," he smirked.

He glanced into the goggles to see what it was I'd put on pause,

"Good choice, I'll let it run for you," he murmured as he pressed buttons on the remote, "that's better," he added as he glanced into the lenses.

unilive
unilive
77 Followers