All Comments on 'Ubei Dau Vave Tlahi, Muxze Ziitai?'

by ollraigth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ubei Dau Vave Tlahi, Muxze Ziitai?

Ubei: Breast(s)

Dau: Big

Vave: Very

Tlahi: Great

Muxze: Not? (verb negation?)

Ziitai: Think

I'm not totally sure I've got everything right, but I think the basics are enough for a semi-reasonable guess. "Very Big Breasts (are) Great, Don't You Think?"

I was expecting something a big different actually, when they said the language didn't have genders. Something along the lines of "the culture that speaks this language is all futanari, so they don't have a distinction between male and female", followed by the reveal that the native Shalian speaker was a futa, but that turned out to be kind of a red herring I guess.

Either way, good story, bit of a slow build up compared to the payoff, but really deep worldbuilding. I guess that's sort of the trade-off. Either you get a good world going slowly, or you get a very shallow, sex-filled world. Could've been longer, I think. Keep the worldbuilding intact, but extend the sex scene or maybe even add a second one. I thought the flashback-style was a clever way to put a spin on the scene, but ultimately I felt like there could've been *more* anyway.

ollraigthollraigthover 6 years agoAuthor

Your translation is pretty close! "Vave" is a general-purpose intensifying adverb. Naala translated it as "very", but you could also translate it as "pretty", "really", etcetera. I don't think I have enough examples for anyone to work this out, but adverbs always come before the words they modify. "Ubei vave dau tlahi" would be "Really big breasts are great". "Ubei dau vave tlahi" is "Big breasts are pretty great". Other than that you got it though!

This story actually started purely as a conlanging exercise, which is why that aspect of it is so prominent. I was just writing my characters talking, and somehow boob massages got involved, and after refining it a little I got this. It's a weird one, for sure, but I figured that there was someone out there who would probably like it.

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated

frog55frog55over 6 years ago
Great Start

I enjoy the STORY that had sex in it. I would love more of this story.

Second, I really love the philosophy on what it means to love. Please continue that also. I am going to read your other stories and mark you as a favorite author!

Thank you; I am enlightened!

Jack

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userollraigth@ollraigth
Hey, did you know that I make stuff that I don't post here? It's true! Want to see stories before they get posted here to Literotica, and sometimes waaaay before? Then check out my blogspot! (tittwiht.blogspot.com). Want to ask me or my characters questions? Go to my curiousca...