Ubi and Me Pt. 01

Story Info
One condition, You fuck me and only me, all night.
2.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uni and Me part 1 - slave girl sara brown

Choices

My exam results were way above some people`s expectations, but not above mine. The teachers said I had it in me and with extra tuition in a few subjects, I will come back to that, I should pass and I did. I got straight `A`s in all subjects so the world of universities was mine.

My father wanted me to follow my elder sister and brother into medicine, my mum agreed, she would have got a belting had she disagreed. All I wanted was to be a help people in the future, whatever I chose to study and concentrate on.

Being from our faith-based community with millions of parishioners worldwide, free accommodation should not be, and wasn't, a problem. I will come onto that subject as well later.

Our church organist, Miss Everard had suggested I choose being a music teacher, I can play most instruments and have a passable singing voice. As she used to tell me, only learn to play the music of the song you wish to sing, so, Bohemian Rhapsody was out.

I actually said that to her as a joke and went over her lap, knickers to knees for a swift spanking, and rightly so I suppose. Spankings were one of her teaching aids when she went into our church schools, but to be honest, as far as I knew no one who tried was ever spanked.

While I am on about spanking, my view is a 'knickers to the knees' swift spanking, as retribution for a just committed bit of silliness, is much sexier than a naked spanking. I know it depends on the situation, and I am only putting it out there from a spankee point of view, just saying!

Miss Everard had spoken to my Father about a music university coarse and also mentioned, did he know our church ran scholarships and bursaries to help a student through their studies. I liked the idea and my Father decided I would be better away from home, to help me grow up, so a university in Wales was chosen for me, it was never going to be my choice to leave home though, ever.

It was our end of school year prom and our prom committee suggested everyone stayed locally and booked accommodation overnight. At first my Father said I was not allowed to sleep over and should I suggest it again I would not go to the event and he would cane me. He was safe there, I never questioned any decision he made, ever, but I knew someone very close who would fight my corner, if she thought it a good idea.

At dinner the week before the event, which was a tribute group act, my Father said, as I had helped a lot of different communities whilst at home, he'd had a rethink and if a room was still available I could stay, mum winked at me.

I never actually brought it up with mum, but the week before my Father was away on business, three days and two nights. He often went away to visit customers of the company he ran and stayed, where possible, with families of our faith and community who politely gave him a bed warmer every night. If no daughters old enough it was the wife who bed-warmed.

Me and mum went to the city for the day to shop and have lunch out.

"Whatever is the matter with you sara, you look miserable and have hardly spoken all day."

"Nothing mum, nothing at all."

"Is that two lies sara?"

"Yes mum."

"Drink your Latté, we are going home to deal with your lies."

"Yes mum, sorry."

"Why the tears I have not spanked you yet."

"Sorry mum, really sorry, and I am not trying to get out of what I deserve."

We left the town centre and went for our train, as we waited for the Pelican Lights to turn green I just sobbed and mum pulled me into a shop doorway and let me cry it out on her shoulder. She cuddled me on the train too, we were soon home.

"It has been a long time since we did this and at nearly nineteen I am surprised we are now."

If it was a bad thing I had done, which did happen from time to time, she would ask my grandpa, her dad, to call round. My gran would come too so a full house to see me spanked and belted. Never caned though, that was my Father's job, only whilst I was still at home.

She pulled out her kitchen stool, we all called it her spanking stool growing up. I got undressed and saw her open one of the kitchen drawers, I never looked anymore and folded my clothes, I knew what she was getting out.

"Come here sara. You know the penalty for telling lies don`t you, and I would be failing in my parental duties if I did not spank you."

I just cried and went over her knee for what our old English teacher called a sound hand spanking. I heard her dragging her wooden spoon over the table then felt the twenty swats of it she always gave. She rubbed my bottom over the spanks and wooden spooning she had just given me. I was allowed to cry until she helped me up and onto her knee for a cuddle.

"You now have two simple choices sara."

"Yes mum," sniff.

"You can go upstairs for your bedroom belt or answer this question. Whatever has been the matter with you today sara."

My tears came on again and mum cuddled me again.

"Well mum, I am just sad, I am the only girl not staying over after the prom."

"You are the only girl not staying over after the prom, at the moment!"

I snuggled into her warm body then I went back over her knee for her to put some cream on my sore bottom, how I loved the smell of being over my mum or Gran's knee and that was most days when I used to sleep over.

I had left a message for Ally to ring me regarding a room and she soon did.

"Hi sara, unfortunately all the rooms have gone as the tribute act is so popular and they also have a following, sorry hun."

"No problem Ally, I won`t say anything here, I will wait to see if someone pulls out, thanks anyway."

A couple of days passed and I got a phone call.

"Hi Billy, what can I do for you?"

"More what I can do for you."

"Ok I am intrigued."

"I have a double for our prom night and you can share with me if you wish?"

"Oh that`s brilliant, what do I owe you?"

"Absolutely nothing love, you do enough for everyone else it will be my pleasure to have you."

Now a back story, Billy was only THE fittest boy all the way through our school years. I and most other girls, always fancied the pants off him. I was once outside at a school production and he came out, kissed me and squeezed and juggled my breasts, his hand was going southwards when someone shouted, 'Billy', he looked at me and said he was sorry he thought I was his girlfriend, as it was dark, and ran to her.

"One condition Billy?"

"Yeah no problem, what is it?"

"You fuck me and only me, all night."

"Billy, Billy, you still here?"

"Sorry sara we must have got a crossed line, could you say that again?"

"Sure, I said if you fuck me and only me all night, we have a deal."

"Fuck, that what I thought you were saying, in fact, if we go earlier I will fuck the arse off you after we sign in at the hotel, deal?"

"Deal, see ya."

What a coup, everyone fancied him, oh, who could I possibly tell?

"Mum, Mum?"

"Yes sara?"

"Have you got a minute please?"

"Yes I will be right up."

"What was so urgent you could not come down?"

"I need some advice Mum."

"I am listening."

"I have the chance of a room for the proms, but..."

"But, what's the problem?"

"It`s to share with Billy Powel, Mum."

"And, I ask again, what is the problem?"

"You are right Mum, no `And` thank you, I love you so much Mum."

"Even when I have to turn you over my knee?"

"Even then Mum, I know I must need it."

Mum booked us in to where we get our bits and bobs shaved and moisturised. It is run by two Filipino men who have been there all my life and that of a lot of mums. I could write a chapter on how discreet they try to be, but how discreet can you be when doing the job they do?

The prom soon arrived, and my parents said they would buy me a lovely long dress with lots of glittery bits sewn on. I did not want a new one, so we went to 'Towns and Gowns', pre-loved designer dresses in the city. I got the choice down to six and then three and then let my father choose the one they bought. Mum also bought me a push up bra with knickers to match.

I packed a small overnight bag and has my dress in a cover and met Billy on the steps of the hotel, there he was, waiting just for me.

I had some low three-quarter length hipsters on to show off most of my bare bum cheeks, and a loose-fitting cardigan to show of my boobs. The effect I was after was to display my boobs and bum if I bent over.

We signed in and got in the lift, we were on floor five, but Billy pressed floor fifteen.

"Why did you press fifteen Billy?"

"Gives us more time in the lift sara, let's hope nobody else gets in."

As the doors closed his right hand undid my hipster button and slid down my knickers to my perfectly smooth pussy.

"Cute slit."

"It can get a lot cuter Billy."

A quick grope in the lift while we rode up to the top and back down to our floor and within a minute of reaching our door we were in our room and naked. I went to go on my knees but Billy eased me onto the end of the bed and gave me the best tongue and teeth job, ever I got. Then I was lowered to my knees, most of my job was already done, he was as hard as pole so I just tried to swallow as much as I could and rubbed his shaft on every outstroke.

He slipped on protection, and we made long and meaningful love.

Rest.

And repeat.

We had a suite of rooms with a bathroom the size of a lounge that had a corner, double bath, with bubbles. I felt like and was treated as a film star. We had room service for an early dinner, he put his jocks back on and I had to answer the door naked. I was not too sure at first but a few hard cracks off his hand on my bottom told me it was a good idea. I bet the young man who brought our meal had seen most things.

"Sorry to keep you waiting at the door, could you please set it up on the table as I teach this beautiful girl to do as she is told?"

Omg was he going to spank me, and spank me in front of the young man?

Yep.

I was soon weeping from both my eyes and pussy and when he asked the young man if he wanted a tip or me over his knee, I nearly died, well not died, but had a trembling cum. He sat on the bed next to Billy and I was passed over for a much softer spanking but a spanking nonetheless and I think his pass keys were in his pocket and so I availed myself of them rubbing my clit, another wow.

"Would you like her to kneel and thank you with her mouth?"

"Erm sorry, I don`t have time, lots of orders to take out."

He made for the door.

"Perhaps a quick fingering or a tittie slap as she shows you out?"

He did, I closed the door and Billy spun me round and fucked me stood up pinned to the door. We were both starving and started on our semi-warm dinner.

"How is your afternoon going for you sara, up to your expectations?"

I upped my game.

"Yes Sir, more so, thank you."

"Good girl, where have you been all my life?"

"Three rows back Sir, I was sat with big tittied Tracy."

"Oh yes I know who you mean, hahahaha."

We ate up and I ran the big bath and put some bubbles in I had brought with me.

"You get in sara I won't be a minute."

"Yes Sir."

As he walked towards me I had a flashback of a film I had seen where the woman knelt up in the bath and her Sir stood at the side having his cock sucked.

"I have a little task for you sara."

"Anything Sir."

"Would you kneel and suck my cock, I know it sounds silly but I once saw a DVD clip of it happening, much like I had seen a DVD clip of pinning a girl to the hotel door and fucking her."

"Yes of course Sir, anything to make your dreams come true."

"Even me inviting the room service guy for a threesome?"

Fortunately, I had a cock in my mouth and could not answer!

"How long would you like to get ready sara?"

"Less than an hour Sir, only curling my hair takes time and I wear little make up."

"Right, I am going for a pint with the boys, I will be back at seven-thirty, get changed and we can be drinking cocktails by eight, how does that sound?"

"Perfect Sir."

I wandered about naked, and someone knocked at the door.

"Room Service"

"Hello again."

"Your boyfriend sent this up for you Miss."

It was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and two glasses.

"I have no money to tip you, would you like to take a tip?"

He knelt and licked and tongued my pussy, stood, and fingered me and five or six slaps of my tits.

"Thank you Miss and sorry I cannot join in your threesome later."

I closed the door and laughed and laughed till tears ran down my face. Time to get ready and I was just coming out of the dressing room as Billy came in.

"Wow sara, you look like a princess, I have something for you."

He went to his case and took out a bag with a box in it and gave me it. I opened it and it was a diamond tiara, well not real diamonds but that did not matter.

"Oh thank you Billy, what a lovely thought, and one I will always treasure."

"I asked my sister what could I get you for tonight, other guys were getting their dates flowers, and she came back with this."

He put it on for me and we hugged.

The prom ball went well, lots complimenting me on my dress and tiara. Billy even had a few dances with big tittied Tracy, he was lucky she never knocked him out her tits were swinging so much. There were no falling outs, great music, no one was sick, and everyone left together.

We were both exhausted, I showered us both, which he seemed to love and I lay in his arms and we fell asleep. I woke at four, got him hard and had the best ride, ever.

We had breakfast with everyone else and just had one more quick frolic in our room before he called a taxi and dropped me off at home.

Almost a week later, well, three days, and no call off him, not saying if I cried or not but used nearly a box of tissues and got a spanking off my father, so I had something to cry about.