UCLA to Big D Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

"How's her tongue taste slut?"

"Um-umph..."

"How's your pussy taste on it? Better than it does on my dick?"

Anna pulled away and leaned towards him, "Nothing's better than your dick, but this is pretty damn good!"

"Wait till you taste her pussy, it's pretty fucking good too! Try her tits first..." Andrea and Paulo had played this act out before; his French girlfriend knew what he had in mind as she slid her body forward and brought her soft tits up to Anna's face. The new girl got the hint. She kissed and slobbered on Andrea's hard nipples as she squeezed the firm globes with her small hands.

"Suck em baby..." Andrea encouraged sexily.

Anna hungrily sucked Andrea's tits as Paulo pounded into her ass. "Oh fuck Paulo, the Tizona feels better than ever in my butt!"

"Doesn't it girl?" Andrea agreed.

"Yes I love it, do you call it the Tizona too Andrea? Or do you have a French name for it?"

"No I'm partial to a good old English name...'the-BONE-uh'!" Anna felt a little embarrassed but they all busted out laughing nevertheless.

Four hours later Anna stood at Paulo's front door deeply kissing her new French lesbian lover, she could still smell the pungent scent of Paulo's cum on her breath. The young mother was wearing her new girlfriend's panties as they kissed; Paulo had insisted they exchange. The Spanish stud stood there admiring his girls while rubbing both of their asses.

"I want to do this again!" Anna purred as Andrea's hands stroked her hair.

"Count on it baby! How about tomorrow?" Andrea half-joked before kissing her wetly and seeing her out.

*****

Tuesday, July 24th 5:46 p.m.

Paulo hung up the phone and rubbed his swollen cock. Jenna had just fallen for his story about picking stuff up at Andrea's.

It wasn't by chance that he called her this night.

*****

Monday, July 23rd 11:45 p.m.

(Previous night)

Paulo had seen Jenna's exquisite naked body when she exited Andrea's hot tub. The two of them had been confident that they would enjoy the 20-year-old sexy blonde while her boyfriend was away at football camp, but unfortunately she'd exited abruptly when Andrea rubbed her toes on her pussy. Paulo reasoned Jenna wasn't into bi-sexual sex.

When Andrea told him she heard Jenna climax in her room after they'd come back inside, he immediately assumed the roommate was fantasizing about his big cock.

He wasn't wrong.

As Paulo lay next to a sleeping Andrea, he re-envisioned the perfect body he'd seen on the blonde roommate. He knew the naked contours of her twenty-year-old body well; but this was the first time he'd actually seen it in the flesh. Blood flowed to his cock as he realized the stars had aligned; that amazing piece of ass across the hall could soon be his for the taking.

Andrea wouldn't be in the way the following night.

It just so happened that she would be leaving for San Diego in the morning and the roommate's boyfriend would still be away at football camp. His own flight to Spain departed LAX on Wednesday morning. If all went well, he'd fuck the horny blonde all night long on Tuesday night, board the plane with empty balls and sleep away the long flight across the Atlantic with a smile on his face. Paulo hatched his simple plan.

*****

Tuesday, July 24th 5:46 p.m.

Now 18 hours later, he hung up the phone...Jenna had just bought his story. All that remained was closing the deal; Paulo was extremely confident he would make that happen. He knew more about the horny roommate than anyone knew.

*****

Three Years Earlier

After dating Andrea for about a month, Paulo returned to his backups when his new girlfriend took a two-week trip back to France. Paulo had already learned that his new French bartender was kinky in the sack and liked sex with girls as much as he did. He'd experienced a couple of mind blowing threesomes in that first month where some pretty nasty stuff took place in her hot tub. Paulo decided it'd be fun to videotape future sexual exploits with her. He didn't consider himself a voyeur but Paulo did like to watch porn and what better live sex to watch than some of his and his new bi-sexual girlfriend's hook-ups? Peering at her other trysts wouldn't be bad either.

One of Paulo's surfing buddies, Billy Mar, owned a high-end audio/video store downtown. Billy was indebted to Paulo for sharing some of his "leftovers". Billy wasn't a bad looking guy but getting some of Paulo's crumbs fed very well. Billy told Paulo a few months previously not to hesitate if he needed any kind of electronic gadgetry. "Dude, I'll hook you up. You know I owe you some favors, especially for that school teacher you hooked me up with last month!"

Paulo went by his shop and told him about his idea for a hidden camera at his girlfriend's house. "I'll stop by there tomorrow and get you hooked up Paulo." The following afternoon Billy showed up at Paulo's and said he was done with the job but needed to load some software on his computer. "Paulo you're going to love this, let me get onto your laptop and then I'll show you what to do."

Paulo grabbed them a couple of beers while Billy went to work. When Billy was finished, he called Paulo over and explained to him what he'd done, "I installed two low-light cameras on the pergola covering your chick's hot tub. They are each only about the size of a quarter and they blend in with the wood, I really doubt she'll ever notice. I also installed a high decibel microphone that blocks out background noise including the hum of the tub jets. The camera and microphone are both Bluetooth enabled and will send video and sound to your computer 24/7. You can toggle between the cameras by clicking here. You can zoom in and out as well. The recording will loop and start new each day at 12:00 p.m., if you want to keep any of the feed you simply click on this icon and it will copy that segment to your hard drive for future viewing; otherwise it will erase and start over the following day."

"That's fucking awesome Billy, what do I owe you?"

"Nothing dude, I owe you a lot more than this for some of the pussy you've hooked me up with!"

Paulo couldn't wait to test it out. The following day he called one of him and Andrea's three-way fuck friends and invited her over for some drinks and smoke. Paulo nailed her in the tub for two hours straight. He tested out every position and location in and around the tub to gage the best spots for viewing.

After booting her out about 10:30 p.m. he raced home to check it out. Paulo was amazed at the video and sound quality as he watched the hot brunette impale herself on his rigid dick. He was proud of how big his cock looked on screen as she climaxed at least a half-dozen times. The zoom feature worked better than he could have imagined as this horny slut had a small tattoo just above her ass; he panned in and was able to clearly see her Arizona State Sun Devil tat. He said to himself, "You are a dirty little devil Rhonda!"

When Andrea returned from France he debated telling her about the cameras, but decided against it. He suspected she might get pissed, but more importantly, it would be more fun if she didn't know.

In the years since the camera installation Paulo enjoyed lots of jaw-dropping videos of Andrea and her sexual exploits. He of course participated in some of them, but per their arrangement, she had lots of sex outside of their "relationship". At some point, she hooked up with a former cheerleader from UCLA named Kristen. Paulo watched the two of them get it on nearly every day. He was lucky enough to nail the hot little blonde a few times with Andrea, but it was clear Kristen was more into eating pussy than getting fucked. Regardless, Paulo was impressed at the volume of sex Andrea and the former UCLA cheerleader had when he wasn't around. In addition, the two of them seduced some pretty hot girls as well.

Paulo also spied several encounters between Andrea and other guys. The French bartender hooked up with some good looking dudes, a few of whom could compete with Paulo in the sack, but most were clearly not on his level. Paulo enjoyed Andrea's lesbian encounters, but he only watched her other guy sessions to see if they could get her off like he did. Whenever he knew she had hooked up with another guy, Paulo would tease her and ask how the date went. Most of the time Andrea was completely honest and would tell him if the sex was good or bad, but sometimes if she was mad at him or wanted to make him jealous she would tell him the guy was a total stud and made her cum all night long.

The video often told another story. He'd watched limp-dick guys fail to get her off only to have her tell him how the guy rocked her world. She'd warn Paulo that he'd better shape up or she'd give him the boot. On those occasions, Paulo called her bluff until she finally came crawling back and begged him to fuck her brains out.

The hidden camera provided Paulo with countless hours of sexual enjoyment; but as it turned out, his favorite video from Andrea's tub was one he hadn't yet watched.

*****

Sunday, July 15th, 11:35 a.m.

(9 days previous)

Paulo raced back to his house. He had just left Andrea's place after meeting her new roommates on the front porch. After pulling into his driveway he hurried into his office and booted up his computer. He smiled as he looked at his watch; it read 11:52 a.m. "Okay, now let's hope there's something good waiting for me." His cock thickened as the screen came to life. Paulo clicked on the hot tub video camera link. As the feed appeared on his screen he clicked the "save" icon. He glanced at his watch again; it read 11:55 a.m. "Made it!" The past 24 hours of video was now saved to his laptop.

Paulo quickly scanned through the first 9 hours of unchanging images from the idle hot tub. As he did so, he thought back to a conversation he had with Andrea at dinner the previous night when she told him that her new roommates had invited her to join them in the hot tub. She told Paulo she'd taken a rain-check but was tempted to cancel dinner with him and join the two of them instead, "There was something about the look in that chick's eye Paulo. I think the boyfriend was going to get his brains fucked out!"

Sitting at his desk, Paulo impatiently tapped his fingers on the desk, "C'mon...c'mon." Suddenly Paulo clicked his mouse; he sat mesmerized with his mouth agape. The image he hoped to see was now staring him directly in the face. The best set of tits he'd ever seen were plastered on the screen in front of him. Paulo removed his hand from the mouse and brought it to his semi-rigid cock, "Holy Fuck!" Jenna's huge naked breasts were perched heavily over her flat stomach directly in front of the camera. Paulo stared for what felt like five minutes, fearful that if he touched the mouse again the image might somehow disappear forever.

Finally he clicked on the rewind arrow until the vacant hot tub images reappeared. Paulo hit the play button, turned up the volume and watched. His cock was now hard as a rock. The video resumed and five seconds later he heard laughter before Ryan stepped down into the tub with Jenna in his arms. They were both naked but Paulo barely noticed the boyfriend. His entire focus was on Jenna's stunning body: the narrow shoulders, flat stomach, massive round tits, long contoured legs, and an ass that was made to be fucked 365 days a year.

Jenna said in an urgent voice, "Get me a towel Ryan." The boyfriend reached over and handed her a large beach towel. She laid it down behind her on the deck that surrounded the tub. Paulo watched as they kissed erotically before she jumped up with her ass on the towel. She spread her knees wide and positioned her feet far apart on the edge. The sexy blonde ran her fingers across her juicy pussy lips before capturing her clit between them. "Come lick it lover! I'm so horny. Suck on it and make me squirt like a fountain! I want to cum on your face."

Paulo paused the video and panned in close on her alluring pussy. "You kinky little slut," Paulo muttered out loud while sporting a sly smile. He ogled her little blonde bush as she tangled her fingers through it. The Spaniard restarted the video again as the boyfriend moved between her legs and kissed along her inner thighs.

"I'm too horny to wait Ryan, give me your tongue now!" Jenna whimpered. The boyfriend complied and brought his lips to her hot slit. Paulo watched as she threw her head back and wrapped her sexy legs around his neck. "Lick it baby!"

Jenna's body was simply spectacular. The Spaniard studied every detail as she moaned and grunted her satisfaction as the boyfriend hungrily ate her box. She lay back on the towel and brought her hands to her tits. Paulo watched in awe as she hornily squeezed her own heavenly mounds. He knew immediately these baby's were in no way enhanced by a surgeon; an artist couldn't have sculpted them any better! And while they were very large on her chest, they fit her lithe body to perfection. Paulo was already convinced this was the best rack he'd ever seen.

Jenna pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. Paulo's balls bounced together as he stroked his cock and watched the sexy blonde play with herself. "Ryan that feels good baby, fuck it with your hot tongue!"

Paulo paused the video again, ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. Masturbation wasn't one of his vices, but watching this stunning 20-year-old writhe in ecstasy, stirred his loins like he couldn't remember. He sat back down hopeful the show would go on for hours as he resumed the video and stroked his veiny dick. Moments later the hot roommate lifted one of her legs and rolled over onto her stomach, "Lick it from behind; you know how I like it stud!"

Paulo paused the video again. He sat mesmerized by the perfection of Jenna's ass; he ogled its heart-shaped contours as he stroked himself. Perfectly tight and round with a deep crevice between the two halves; her asshole drew him closer to the screen as if he were being hypnotized by one of those circular hypnotic figures, "Unbelievable! This ass could launch a thousand ships...they'd have fought wars in medieval times to possess an ass like this," Paulo, who self-admittedly had a penchant for the overdramatic, thought to himself.

The Spaniard lowered his eyes and hungrily eyed her hanging pussy lips which were dripping with wetness. He could just make out a little of her bright pink tunnel where her meaty lips separated. Finally he resumed the video. The boyfriend reached out and grabbed Jenna's spectacular ass cheeks and squeezed them hard before pulling them apart. The horny girlfriend squealed. Ryan moved in close and licked her asshole, "Oh fuck baby, you know I love it when you do that!" Jenna moaned in a sultry voice.

"You bet you do slut!" Paulo said out loud. "EAT HER ASS ASSHOLE!"

Jenna erotically rotated her ass around on Ryan's face. He licked down her wet slit and buried his tongue inside. Jenna moaned loudly again, "Stick it deep in there Ryan; oh fuck that feels good lover! Don't you dare stop!"

Paulo watched as the boyfriend licked her wet pussy. His technique wasn't bad, but Paulo knew he could do much better. This chick had some thick pussy lips and he envisioned sucking and flicking them until she screamed, "C'mon dude, suck on that hanging pussy meat, she wants it!" Paulo barked out loud.

"Suck on em Ryan," Jenna begged as if there was an echo in the room. Paulo grinned as he could already sense how the huge-titted, horny blonde wanted to be pleasured.

Paulo watched for a few more minutes before he said, "Dude, give her some fingers, she's needs them now!"

Less than a minute later Jenna whimpered, "Ryan stick your fingers in there and bang me while you lick it!"

Paulo grinned again, "I would own this horny bitch!"

Ryan did as instructed and inserted two fingers into her dripping hole as he lowered his head and flicked her clit inconsistently with his tongue. Paulo sighed again, "Dude is that the best you can do? Eat that fucking pussy like you mean it! Make her squeal!"

Paulo switched to the other camera and watched Jenna's beautiful face as she lay on her stomach perched up on her elbows as her boyfriend licked her from behind. He thought he noticed a small bit of frustration on her face but she encouraged Ryan nonetheless. "Oh baby, eat it!" She moaned as she licked her lips and looked back over her shoulder.

"Shit, she doesn't know any better; I'd eat that pussy so good she'd already be begging me to let her cum!" Paulo thought to himself.

Jenna rolled back over and brought her legs up near her shoulders. She pulled them straight and tight against her body on both sides of her head which pressed her pussy lips forward and accentuated their fullness. The sexy blonde was now basically bent in half with her horny pussy on full display. "Look at this chick; fuck she's flexible, dive in there and make this horny bitch scream!" Paulo thought again.

"Spit on it before you lick it stud!" Jenna urged.

"Yeah, she's a kinky little slut!" Paulo growled out loud.

Ryan again did as he was told before burying his nose and mouth in her heavenly tunnel. And while Paulo remained skeptical of Ryan's cunnilingus prowess, Jenna was beyond arousal and ripe for climax. Paulo watched as Jenna moaned and licked her own calves as they rested on both sides of her face. He couldn't remember ever seeing any woman do that before.

"Eat that little fuck pretzel!" Paulo groaned as he stroked his big cock.

Suddenly Jenna tensed before convulsing and madly gyrating her hips on her boyfriend's face, "Ryan, I think it's going to be really wet! Uhn...uhn...uhn...oh God...lick it...I'm gonna CUM!"

What happened next blew Paulo's mind. Jenna's arms stayed wrapped around her ankles as she brought her hands to her tits and squeezed them tightly as her body shook and pussy juice erupted from her horny cunt and splattered all over her boyfriend's face and across her own sexy body.

Paulo's own cum erupted from his cock as he watched the unbelievable scene. "Holy shit!" Paulo practically yelled as he watched Jenna's wild ejaculating orgasm.

After catching her breath, Jenna sat up and leaned forward as Ryan helped her back into the tub. They kissed and shared Jenna's fuck juice. The two lovers embraced as Jenna reached down and grabbed his cock under the water. "I want to suck it baby!" She begged as she kissed along his neck. Ryan said something inaudible before he hopped up on the towel where Jenna had been.

"Fuck this horny bitch wants some dick already!" Paulo growled. He then chuckled when he saw Jenna's boyfriend's dick. "No wonder she's so fucking horny, she isn't getting fucked like she needs to be!"

He watched as Jenna moved forward and grabbed her boyfriend's cock. The busty blonde slutily slobbered on the head as she took it in her mouth and hungrily swirled her tongue around it. Ryan was totally hard within seconds. Jenna stroked it erotically as she continued to suck on the head. Paulo admired the way her cheeks vacuum formed as her thick lips drove further down the shaft. Jenna moved her hand to his balls and fondled them with her fingers. Paulo chuckled again as he watched her grip her boyfriend's entire scrotum with one hand. "That's a two-handed job on my balls bitch!"

Jenna played with Ryan's nuts as she swallowed his entire cock. Paulo wasn't real impressed with that accomplishment, but her technique was impressive. Jenna was having no trouble taking 6 inches down her throat. Paulo wondered how she'd do with 9 plus. He was glued to the screen as she pleasured the boyfriend with the enthusiasm of a prostitute as her saliva dripped down her chin. Jenna pulled it out and spit slutily on it before rubbing it around her mouth and frantically stroking his shaft. The gorgeous blonde moved lower and sucked his nuts inside; Paulo was always impressed with women who went for the balls early.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers