UCLA to Big D Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

"Ryan, I love sucking your balls." Jenna said between mouthfuls. Paulo sat mesmerized as he watched Jenna spend the next 10 minutes with his nuts in her mouth. He rubbed his own balls as he watched the horny blonde smother her boyfriend's set while she jacked him off.

"This chick has a thing for testicles; she wouldn't be able to get enough of a couple of big Spanish eggs!"

Jenna finally licked back up Ryan's shaft before urgently fluttering her tongue around the head. Paulo again watched in awe at the talents being demonstrated by this smoking hot 20-year-old. She had some serious cock-sucking talent and he was thinking she could probably also eat some pretty good pussy with that long tongue too.

"Do you want to fuck my tits stud?" Jenna asked in a husky voice.

"Uh huh," was all Ryan could muster.

She slowly raised her torso from the water and cupped her large wet breasts with both hands and pushed them together. Paulo ogled them hungrily. Jenna then brought her chest near Ryan's cock and looked up at his face sexily, "Are these the tits you want baby?"

"Yes Jenna, please wrap them around it!"

"Why should I let you fuck them, have you been a good boy?" Jenna teased.

Paulo didn't listen for Ryan's response before he shouted, "Don't let her call the shots dude, grab those big things and fuck em hard. Give her what she needs!"

Finally Jenna moved forward and wrapped her luscious boobs around Ryan's shaft. Paulo chuckled again as Ryan's cock disappeared from view. Jenna pressed her chin to her chest and let a long saliva stream slip from her lips into the tunnel between them. The busty girlfriend looked back up at him with a naughty look on her face, "Does he like getting showered on in the cave?"

"Yes, please let him stay in the tunnel." Ryan whimpered as his eyes rolled back.

Paulo rolled his own eyes, "C'mon dude, she's a horny bitch. Tell her what to do!"

Luckily for Ryan, Paulo was right. Jenna was horny as hell and couldn't wait to see Ryan erupt. She squeezed her huge tits around his dick and slid them up and down his shaft urgently, "C'mon baby I want your cum! Do you want to spray it on my tits or my face?"

"BOTH BITCH," Paulo growled again without hearing Ryan's response.

Jenna held her mounds tightly and pinched her nipples as her orbs splashed against the water while frantically bouncing up and down along his shaft, "Cum for me baby...spray it all over!" Jenna urged.

Ryan groaned, "Oh fuck Jenna, they feel so fucking good wrapped around it, keep doing it just like that!"

"Fuck em Ryan...cum all over them baby!" Jenna cried.

"Oh shit Jenna here it comes!" Paulo watched as Ryan's head tilted back and 4 or 5 meager spurts spewed from his dick onto Jenna's chest above her tits. She released her boobs and brought her fingers to his cum spot and scooped up most of the spooge and sexily massaged it onto her breasts as the boyfriend watched. She then licked her fingers clean and told him how good he tasted.

Paulo stroked his long dick and shouted aloud, "You little horny bitch, if I ever get between those tits, you better be ready for a much messier outcome. Those big mounds will be glazed over like the fucking Pyrenees!"

Ryan hopped down from the edge of the tub and the two of them kissed and hugged. Before long Jenna straddled his lap and pushed her tits up against his chest again, "You know hot tubs make me horny; I want you to fuck my brains out tonight!" Jenna purred in a sultry voice.

"I'm going to need a few more minute's babe."

"We'll see about that," Jenna replied with a devious smile. The horny blonde thrust her hips forward and back under water as her shoulders rose and her tits pressed against Ryan's neck.

"Damn she's got a great rack!" Paulo muttered again.

Jenna kissed and licked around her boyfriend's neck, cheeks, and ears, "C'mon stud, are you telling me you don't want this body right now?"

"Of course Jenna, but you know sometimes it takes me a little while to get hard again."

"I don't have a little time, I'm horny now, I want you in me!" She smiled slyly and said in a desperate voice as she brought her breasts up into his face.

"I'd be in you straight away you little slut!" Paulo thought as he watched her hungrily.

Ryan licked and sucked her nipples as she threw her head back and moaned loudly. Jenna lowered one of her hands and Paulo could tell she was jacking him off under the water. The blonde went back to kissing along his neck before whispering something in his ear. Finally she urged out loud, "Hop up on the edge again, let me suck it some more. I'll get it hard baby!"

Ryan hopped back up and Paulo snickered at the boyfriend's limp dick. Jenna reached for it quickly and stroked it urgently. She brought her other hand up and fondled his balls. As she tickled his nuts, she moved forward and swallowed his entire cock. Paulo was rock-hard as he watched the gorgeous blonde's lips and tongue pleasure her boyfriend.

"Oh Jenna, that feels good, I don't know why I'm not getting hard." Ryan said frustratingly.

"I know why," Paulo grunted "You're not man enough for her. Let me step in and I'll show you what your girlfriend needs!" Paulo stroked his cock faster as he imagined Jenna's hungry lips around his 9-inch pole.

Meanwhile Jenna responded to Ryan, "Let's see if this helps." She lowered her mouth and sucked his balls inside.

"Yeah Jenna, I love it when you do that!"

She let them pop from her mouth, "You know how much I love your balls Ryan, they turn me on!"

"Oh Jenna, that feels incredible, I'm starting to get hard again."

Jenna could feel his hardness beginning to strengthen in her hand, "Yes Ryan, I can feel it too. I want you to put it in me. I want it doggy; you know it's my favorite!"

Paulo groaned loudly, "Of course it's your favorite you horny bitch!" The Spaniard was blown away that a chick this hot could be so fucking desperate for dick. Jenna quickly climbed up on the step and put her hands on the deck. She bent at the waist and wiggled her luscious ass back at her boyfriend. Paulo paused the video again and re-studied the contours of her perfect 20-year-old butt. "I need to get my hands on that." He growled. The fact she was giving her boyfriend the slut show only added to his increasing desire.

Ryan moved behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. He was mostly hard but still wasn't feeling full sensitivity. Jenna looked back over her shoulder and said, "Don't tease me, give it to me now baby!"

Ryan did his best to accommodate, but he felt his dick going limp again, "Jenna, I don't know what's up, but I can't keep it hard!"

"Put it in and I'll squeeze it; that should get it all the way hard." Jenna pleaded.

"I don't know what's wrong, but it's getting soft again, I don't think I can do it right now. Maybe it's the hot water or something."

"...Really? What do you want me to do for you? How about if I touch myself, you always seem to like that?" Jenna suggested.

"Yeah hun, maybe that will do it."

"Okay baby, sit down and watch!" Ryan moved back over to the other side of the tub. Paulo couldn't believe he moved away from that hot piece of ass, he was however excited to see Jenna play with herself. Jenna remained in the same position with her hands on the side of the tub and her ass facing her boyfriend. She sexily wiggled it at him and reached back between her legs with her left hand. She ran two long fingers along her pussy lips and spread her hole for him.

Paulo zoomed in close and checked out her fuck tunnel. Jenna moved her middle finger to the opening and slowly slid it inside. He watched intently as she worked it in as far as she could before pulling it nearly all the way out before pushing it back inside. She slowly brought another finger up and pressed them both in her heavenly slit.

The sexy blonde moaned and told Ryan how good it felt, "They're not as good as your cock, but they feel good lover." Ryan and Paulo both watched as Jenna finger-fucked herself while rotating her spectacular ass. "Is this turning you on baby?"

"Fuck yeah Jenna, I love watching you play with yourself." They both basically responded at the same time, Paulo momentarily forgot she wasn't talking to him.

"It's really wet and slippery; I'm really horny tonight Ryan!"

"I know baby, I wish I was hard for you." Her boyfriend apologized.

"I AM BITCH! If I was in that tub, that little ass of yours would be getting nearly a foot of Spanish dick right now!" Paulo growled.

"You're not getting hard yet?" Jenna asked Ryan over her shoulder.

"I don't know what's up." He replied frustratingly.

Jenna spun around and climbed out of the tub and brought her ass and both feet up on the edge. She spread her knees wide and brought her hand back down between her legs. Paulo panned in close on her pussy. He watched as the sexy roommate moved her fingers through her little blonde muff. He could see the wetness as she rubbed her fingers along her clit. The horny bitch playfully pinched it between them and moaned. She brought her other hand up and spit on her fingers before pinching one of her hard nipples.

Paulo panned away and focused on her entire body. He couldn't remember ever seeing a more complete package: the face...the tits...the ass...the legs..."Unbelievable!"

With her legs spread wide she gave her boyfriend quite a show. "Fuck Jenna, you're so hot. I'm getting hard now!" Ryan claimed.

"Good baby, come and give it to me from behind!" Jenna urged as she turned again and gripped the side of the tub and waved her ass in his direction. Ryan moved in close and brought his now hard cock up to her ass crack once again. Jenna begged him to put it in. She reached back between her legs and fondled his balls and moved her horny butt up and down along his shaft. Ryan's cock finally popped inside; he was balls deep immediately. Jenna moaned as she sexily rolled her hips on his dick, "How does that feel baby?" She said as she looked over her shoulder seductively at him.

"Fucking good Jenna! Keep doing that."

The horny 20-year-old picked up the pace and rotated her hips hurriedly on his shaft, but Ryan's cock popped from her pussy several times; Jenna let out a disappointed sigh each time.

Paulo stroked his cock and responded again between clenched teeth, "My dick wouldn't pop from that horny hole bitch! We'd be stuck like a couple of dogs, you wouldn't be able to get it out of there if you tried slut!"

Finally after the 5th time, Jenna asked Ryan what's wrong. "I can't believe it Jenna, but it won't stay hard, I'm getting limp again."

"Are you serious Ryan?" Jenna asked with a clearly disappointed tone in her voice. She then seemed to realize how that came across and said understandingly, "It's okay baby, maybe it's the hot water or something. We can try again later."

Ryan's head sagged as his semi-limp dick slid from her pussy lips one final time. "I don't know what's up tonight Jenna, I'm sorry..."

Paulo shook his head and said, "Dude, you're worthless. That hot girlfriend of yours needs some real dick. I'm going to find a way to see to it that she does!"

He watched incredulously as they exited the tub, dried off and went inside.

*****

Tuesday, July 24th, 5:50 p.m.

(Now)

As Paulo drove he played out his game plan for Jenna's seduction in his head, he pictured her spectacular body as he envisioned fucking her every way imaginable. The Spaniard had watched the video of her and her boyfriend at least a half-dozen times over the past nine days and had briefly seen her naked in the flesh the previous night. Every position he'd seen her body in on the video would be reenacted tonight, except this time it would be his cock playing the leading role and Jenna would not experience frustration and disappointment. No, tonight she was going to learn what sex with a real man was all about! Paulo stroked his semi-hard cock as he raced across town in his topless jeep.

Over the past week, he'd had nightly dreams of him and Jenna fucking like porn stars. In his recurring fantasies, he, Jenna, Ryan, and Andrea were all sitting around drinking at Andrea's house. Eventually Paulo would stand up and look at Jenna intently before heading into her and Ryan's bedroom. Moments later Jenna only or sometimes both Jenna and Andrea would follow him.

In the sessions with Jenna only, she and Paulo would emerge after a couple of hours. Paulo would lead the way shirtless with hickeys along his neck. Jenna would follow him out looking exhausted and covered in sweat. She'd be wearing only his tee-shirt with her hair a mess. Her nipples would still be rock-hard and poking out through the wet, cum covered fabric of the thin shirt. Big clumps of Paulo's semen were splattered in her hair.

"How'd she do?" Andrea would ask.

"She's getting better. I'd give her an 'A' for effort!" Paulo would respond smugly as he glanced at Ryan.

"How many?" Andrea would follow up.

Paulo would look at Jenna with a confident but questioning look. After a brief silence she would respond guiltily, "I lost count".

"Squirting?" Andrea would then ask with a smile.

Paulo would look at Andrea and then at Ryan, before rubbing his crotch and saying cockily, "Obviously it wasn't quiet, what do you think? Let's just say, those sheets are going to need a thorough washing!" Paulo and Andrea would then laugh loudly.

"I'll take that as a 'yes', hey I made some quesadilla's are you guys hungry?"

"I'm famished Andrea; you know I love Mexican, but I doubt she's real hungry," Paulo bragged as he looked over Jenna's way, "she's a little partial to Spanish. Trust me she got lots of nourishment already."

Jenna would look again sheepishly at Andrea and Ryan before replying, "Yeah I'm kinda full." In Paulo's dreams, Ryan would just sit there helplessly aware of what the Spaniard and his girlfriend had done in their shared bedroom.

In the dreams where Paulo took both girls into the room, he would emerge himself after several hours and find Ryan watching TV. As Paulo stood there naked with his big cock hanging limply he would tell Ryan, "Hey dude you should either sleep on the couch or crash in Andrea's room. As I'm sure you've heard, it's been pretty wild in there and I expect we'll be up most of the night. I just came out to grab a couple of pick-me-ups," Paulo would say while waving a Viagra single pack and a Bud Light in front of him. "By the way man, you are one lucky dude, that girlfriend of yours is something else. No matter how many times she begs me to put it in, I still can't believe how fucking tight that shit is! And those tits, fucking-A; I can't stop cumming on them. If I had an insatiable piece of ass like her, I don't think I'd ever leave the house!"

Then suddenly from the bedroom Andrea would shout, "Paulo get your ass back in here, she's ready!"

Paulo would look at Ryan and shrug his shoulders, "See what I mean dude. Duty calls!"

*****

Paulo suddenly snapped back out of his daydream as the traffic light turned green, "Now it's time to make dreams a reality!" Just before he arrived, Paulo called his buddy Billy Mar, "Hey thanks for setting up the little cameras in the bedroom and living room, do they work the same as the hot tub cam?"

"Yeah Paulo, I waited till your chick left for the beach this afternoon and slipped in through the back patio door. I only caught a glimpse of her from behind but that long wavy blonde hair and spectacular ass looked really fucking good. Anyway the job only took about 15 minutes. As for the cameras they work the same except that the technology has improved since I installed the last ones. You can watch from either of these new ones in real time from your phone as well as the laptop. The 24 hour recording window is the same."

"Yes I accessed the app and checked out the images on my phone earlier," Paulo replied, "oh by the way don't forget I need you to call me right back when I text you in a bit. I need you to help me create a diversion!"

"No prob Paulo, I'm just hanging here by the pool," Billy responded. "Is she totally hot?"

"You have no fucking idea dude. If all goes as I expect, after I get back from Spain, I'll have you over to watch the video of our fuckfest!" Billy laughed and said he would look forward to that.

Paulo pulled up in front of the little one story house, he grabbed his backpack and hurried up the walk. The muscular Spaniard couldn't remember being more excited about anything in a long time. Paulo rang the doorbell and pulled his tee-shirt down over his crotch to conceal his half-hard cock.

Jenna answered the door and invited him in. She wore a casual tank top that showed off her perfect tits and short jean shorts. Her hair was tied in a long French braid that accentuated her lithe neck and shoulders. Paulo did his best not to gawk, but he drank in every curve as she turned to lead him inside.

"You have this place all to yourself for a few days, huh Jenna? That's gotta be kind of nice?" Paulo asked cheerily.

"Yes, I'm not sure I've ever had my own place. It's kinda cool! I feel like such a grown-up." She smiled in response.

He immediately got a vision of her naked from behind in the hot tub. "Oh don't worry, you are all woman!" He thought to himself as he pictured her fuckable ass and thick pussy lips, "Yeah, well thanks again for letting me come by and grab my stuff."

"Don't mention it. So you're heading to Spain in the morning, that sounds really exciting!"

"Yeah, my brother is getting married and I'm going to hang out in Barcelona for the rest of the summer."

"Andrea's not going with you?"

The question caught Paulo by surprise. He stammered before he replied, "Uh, she couldn't get away from school and I think she wanted to enjoy her last month or so in the states." He determined that the naïve roommate really had no idea that he and Andrea were strictly fuck buddies.

"Wow, you aren't going to see each other again?" Jenna asked in a surprised tone.

"Oh we will over in Europe I'm sure. I go back a couple of times a year." He lied before he changed the subject. "So you and your boyfriend, uh..."

"Ryan" she finished for him.

"Oh yeah Ryan, are you guys enjoying living in Santa Monica?"

"Yeah it's really cool to be able to walk to the beach!"

"Well I have to say that beach sun is agreeing with you, you're tan is looking pretty amazing already. You are giving this Spaniard a run for his money."

Jenna glanced down at her tanned legs and replied sheepishly, "Oh I played hooky from school today and went to the beach; I'm probably looking a little darker than I should." They both laughed.

"Hey you don't mind if I grab a beer out of the fridge do you?" He asked.

"No help yourself."

"Do you want something?

"No I already have a glass of wine, but thanks anyway." She now realized that this wasn't going to be a 5-minute visit.

As he headed into the kitchen he said, "Wow, I was a little hung this morning, all those beers and the hot tub kicked my ass last night. How were you feeling?"

"Yeah, I was a little foggy myself. I don't know where Andrea got the energy to leave for San Diego so early."

"Oh she and her friends are party girls, if there is fun involved they will always find a way. Besides, she and I spend lots of time in that hot tub, she's used to lots of drunken late nights in there." He stated as he emerged from around the corner of the kitchen wall. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked as he eyed her sitting on the couch with her wine glass in hand.

"Sure."

"Andrea gets really horny in that tub. Sometimes I get worried the neighbors will hear us. I hope we didn't wake you and Bryan up last week!"

"It's Ryan, and no we didn't hear anything," Jenna lied.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers