UCLA to Big D Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers

Paulo didn't apologize for calling Ryan by the wrong name before he continued, "After you went in the house last night, it was all I could do to keep her from waking up the neighborhood. I apologize if we kept you up."

"No I'm a sound sleeper; if you guys made any noise I didn't hear it."

"Good that makes me feel much better." He knew she was lying, but as much as he wanted to, he resisted asking her why she was banging herself with a vibrator for an hour after she went inside if she wasn't listening to them fuck?

"How about you guys Jenna, have you had a chance to use the hot tub since you've been here?"

Jenna didn't think it was any of his business, but she replied nonetheless. "Yeah, we've used it a couple of times. It's one of the things that attracted me to this house, its great!"

An image of Jenna with her hands on the side of the deck with her luscious ass wiggling while she begged her boyfriend to fuck her doggy style came to his mind. "I agree, one of my favorite parts is the deck being right up against it allows you to climb out when you get too hot!" He said distractedly as he seemed lost in contemplation.

Jenna thought that was a weird attribute to highlight versus the number of jets or the constant circulating hot water but she nodded in agreement nevertheless.

"All this talk about the hot tub, makes we want to take a dip, you feel like hopping in for a bit?" He asked nonchalantly. "Obviously we don't have to abide by Andrea's silly no clothes allowed rule...unless you like it better that way." He joked in an attempt to lighten the mood and make it sound like he didn't care one way or the other.

Jenna figured out quickly that Paulo's intentions for this visit weren't what he claimed. "Darn Paulo I went for a dip not long before you came over, I'll turn into a prune if I go again, but you are welcome to use it yourself if you want."

Paulo got a frustrated look on his face before he quickly changed his expression and responded, "Yeah you're probably right, I got a bit of a burn while surfing today, I could probably stand to avoid the hot water on my skin too."

There was an awkward silence before Paulo finally said, "I should probably start collecting my things. Let's see, I know some of these DVD's in this cabinet are mine." He reached into the top drawer and rummaged through them before he pulled out Steel Magnolia's and Mystic Pizza and set them on the coffee table. Jenna bit her lip to keep from laughing, it was obvious he had no idea that both of these movies were chick flicks and she was sure they weren't his. He then reached into the middle drawer and pulled out a documentary on the migration of penguins, again she did her best to keep from busting up.

Finally he opened the bottom drawer and said, "I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but most of our favorite movies are in this drawer." He perused the collection of porn flicks before pulling several out and placing them on the table behind him. The video cover on top of the pile showed a blonde with big tits. She bore a strong resemblance to Jenna.

Jenna's eyes got wide as she realized the entire drawer was full of porn. Paulo commented over his shoulder, "Several of these are mine, but I'm just going to grab a few. Andrea is more into them than I am. Do you and your boyfriend like to watch porn Jenna?" He asked nonchalantly without turning his head.

The question caught her totally by surprise, "Um, yeah I guess we have a few times," she replied guardedly.

"Andrea likes to watch them as foreplay, I don't object as they really get her in the mood. Personally, I'm always ready at a moment's notice, but they're fun anyway. You ought to try it while you're living here Jenna; Andrea's got a whole drawer of these things. You should surprise Ryland when he gets back from camp!"

She didn't see the need to correct him once again, "Yeah, uh maybe I'll do that when he gets back."

Paulo's "subtle" attempts at creating sexual atmosphere didn't appear to be working thus far. He stood up and glanced over his shoulder as he moved to the kitchen, "I'm going to grab some stuff from her room, I see your wine glass is empty, do you want a refill?"

"Yeah but I can get it Paulo."

"No I insist, besides I'm gonna grab another brew anyway." When he entered the kitchen he looked down and saw his shorts bulging out from the hard-on he acquired while looking at the porn cases and concentrating on Jenna's body. This was part of his plan; he wanted her to see it too.

He came back from around the kitchen holding a half-full bottle of chardonnay. Jenna barely noticed the wine. Her eyes were glued to his tented shorts. Paulo walked over and stood in front of her as she nervously raised her glass. He could see she was staring at his huge bulge; it was after all, no more than a foot from her raised glass. As he poured the wine he said, "Oh my God, this is embarrassing, I guess I got a little aroused looking through those movies. Please excuse me!"

Jenna didn't know what to say, she just looked up at him with a small closed-lip expression before taking a drink from her wine. Paulo noticed that her hand was trembling as she sipped it. He returned to the kitchen, put the wine away and grabbed another beer. His spirits were improving; he thought he'd noticed a lustful look on her face when she saw his bulging shorts. "Let her stew on that for a few minutes." He picked-up his backpack and walked past her again on his way to Andrea's room.

Jenna sat on the couch in shock; she couldn't believe how big the tent in Paulo's shorts appeared. She was immediately reminded of his flaccid dick in the hot tub from the previous night, it looked big then, but the transformation to its current size seemed inconceivable. She thought about Andrea's constant praising of Paulo's huge cock during their hot tub fucks, "Shit she wasn't kidding!" Jenna listened for activity in Andrea's room before she lowered her hand and brushed it across her clit, she could feel her panties were already damp.

While back in the room, Paulo texted Billy and told him to call him back in exactly five minutes. Paulo turned up the ringer on his phone as he collected a few items from around Andrea's room and placing them into a plastic grocery bag. He checked his watch again and retrieved a DVD from his backpack. He walked back to the living room and found Jenna sitting on the couch looking at her phone, "Hey, I found a couple of DVD's of ours that aren't marked, do you mind if I pop them in the player so I can see whose they are?"

"No not at all, you and Andrea's home movies, those should be fun to watch!" Jenna giggled.

Paulo turned on the TV and inserted the first one. He knew exactly what was on it, and thought to himself, "Yes I guarantee this will be fun to watch bitch!" He hit the play button and immediately a video of a trip that he and Andrea took up to Central California wine country began to play. On the video, it was obvious they both had had too much to drink and were drunkenly goofing around at a winery in Paso Robles.

Paulo feigned his embarrassment when on the video he began singing his favorite Goo Goo Dolls song to Andrea. Jenna thought it was really sweet and kind of adorable, "Turn it up Paulo, this is really cute!"

"Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed. Do you really want me to turn it up?"

"You guys look like you are having so much fun together, of course!"

"Shit, I can't believe I am doing this," he said before he adjusted the volume and blushed.

Jenna laughed. Just then Paulo's cell phone rang. He looked at the number and said, "Damn I have to take this. I'm trying to sell my car to this guy so it might take a while."

"Take your time Paulo, I'll watch the video, it's funny."

"Yeah, funny at my expense!" He replied embarrassingly.

Paulo answered the call and walked back to Andrea's room with the remote control in his other hand. He said quietly, "Thanks Billy, your timing was perfect; I'll call you after I get back from Spain."

His friend asked, "How's your progress coming with the trim?"

"We'll see in a few minutes, things should get interesting soon!" Paulo replied excitedly. "But I have to go!"

"Later Dude, good luck!"

Paulo continued his collecting of items from Andrea's room. He purposefully tore the thin plastic grocery bag along one of the seams before he carefully loaded it with handcuffs, a short leather whip, a blindfold, a set of Ben-Wa balls, two cock rings, a large dildo and a couple of kinky lingerie items. He stuffed the rest of the bag with some of his personal items including boxers, socks and tee-shirts. He stopped to listen to the video from the other room; he could still hear the drunken playful banter from the winery. He could also hear the hot blonde giggling as she watched.

"Laugh now bitch, it's not going to be funny much longer!" Just as he finished that thought, he heard the audio change dramatically. Suddenly he could hear the unmistakable sounds of Andrea moaning and skin slapping against skin. He was also pretty certain he heard Jenna gasp.

Paulo's cock hardened again as he listened to the sounds of him fucking the shit out of Andrea. Earlier in the day he had taped over the remainder of the winery video with one of the hottest sex tapes that he and Andrea had ever made. He picked this particular one because it was filmed from an angle that focused in on his big cock and nuts as he fucked her hard. Paulo clicked on the living room camera app on his phone. A video image of Jenna sitting on the couch appeared; she had a look of amazement on her face, her mouth was agape as she stared at the television screen. Paulo could hear the sounds of him and Andrea's wild sex reverberating down the hallway.

In an effort to calm Jenna's suspicions that he might be off the phone soon, Paulo yelled, "Man, you better come up with a better offer than that or I'll find someone else to buy it!" The loud sound startled Jenna and she jumped momentarily as she seemed to be in an internal debate as to what to do. The sexy blonde quickly got up and looked around the room, apparently searching for the remote control which Paulo had taken to the bedroom. It was obvious to him she was conflicted as to how she should handle the situation.

After 30 seconds of looking fruitlessly and hearing Paulo talking on the phone, she slowly sat back down and watched more intently. Just then Andrea moaned loudly and told Paulo she loved his big dick. Jenna mouthed the words, "Oh My God, it's Huge!" Moments later Jenna glanced over in the direction of the hallway leading to Andrea's room before she lowered her hand and rubbed across the front of her shorts.

"BINGO!" Paulo said to himself. "Now she knows exactly what she's going to get!"

"Okay, I'll sit here for five more minutes while you two talk it over, but you better make your best and final offer by then! I'm losing my patience!" Paulo shouted loud enough for Jenna to hear. He wanted to give her more time to see what she would do. Paulo's loud voice coming from the bedroom caused her to momentarily pull her hand from between her legs, but after she processed what she'd just heard him say, she lowered it again and rubbed herself more intently.

It was now Paulo with the internal debate as he pondered his next move. "Should I walk out there completely naked and say, that's enough dreaming about it, it's time for the real thing or should I go with my original plan?" He watched Jenna nervously touch herself through her shorts as she repeatedly glanced over in the direction of Andrea's bedroom. Paulo was now excited beyond control.

Paulo decided to go with his original plan. He was actually quite confident either plan would work, but this one would be more fun. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a large bottle of warming massage oil, he loosened the cap to the point that it was only resting on top of the bottle before he slipped the oil container into the plastic bag. Paulo then yelled out, "Fuck you dude, that's insulting, find some other sucker!"

He then started back into the living room, "Some people are just so rude..." he was saying as he came around the corner and saw Jenna quickly pull her hand from between her legs. He then "noticed" the sex video that was playing on the television; he faked a panicked expression and yelled, "Oh God that was supposed to be our winery trip!" Paulo lunged towards the TV in an apparent effort to turn it off, but as he did so, he purposely tripped over his own feet and crashed to the ground.

Jenna screamed in surprise and fear as he landed loudly on the floor. When Paulo hit the ground the grocery bag burst open and the bottle of oil exploded. Everything in the bag scattered across the floor. The Ben-Wa balls bounced loudly across the kitchen floor.

Jenna moved quickly to see if she could help him. As she knelt down beside him, her hands and knees were immediately covered in the slippery oil. She helped him groggily move up to his knees, "Are you okay, that was a really hard fall?"

Paulo shook his head a few times, acting as though he were shaking the cobwebs loose. Meanwhile on the video Paulo grunted loudly and urgently ordered Andrea to turn around. He and Jenna were naturally drawn to the television audio; they looked up in time to see a big blast of his semen shoot all over Andrea's face. They were both frozen in place as they watched rope after rope land heavily from her chin to her forehead. When his climax finally subsided, Paulo looked at Jenna and said, "Oh my God, this is so embarrassing, I had no idea that our sex tape was on that DVD. Andrea must have put it on there. I'm so sorry you had to watch that!" He lied.

Jenna didn't know how to respond. She was still in shock at the amount of cum that had spewed from Paulo's heavy balls, "...uh...it's...okay, are you sure you aren't hurt?"

"Yeah I think so, what a klutz I am." Meanwhile the video transitioned to another hot sex scene of him and Andrea. In this one, she bounced up and down on his big cock while telling him how great he felt. Paulo again feigned his embarrassment as he rose to his feet. He had a panicked look on his face but his hands were covered in the slippery oil. He said urgently, "Do you know where the remote is?"

She shook her head.

"God this is so embarrassing!" The cocky Spaniard moved quickly into the kitchen and found some paper towels. He frantically dried his hands before returning to the living room, he purposefully neglected to bring her anything for hers.

Meanwhile Andrea was moaning and riding him for all she was worth, "Fuck me with that huge dick you Spanish stud!" Paulo urgently looked around the room, "Where is that fucking remote? Oh shit, I wonder if I took it into the bedroom?" He ran into Andrea's room and quickly returned with it in hand, he frantically hit the power button and the screen finally went black. Paulo looked down at Jenna with a sorrowful look on his face. She was kneeling on the floor in a pool of massage oil, the sex toys were scattered around her. There was a big oil-soaked 8 inch dildo on the ground between them pointing straight at Jenna. Apparently it must have turned on when he fell as it was vibrating loudly and splattering oil onto her knees.

After a long pause, Jenna suddenly burst out in laughter. Paulo looked at her incredulously, "What's so funny?"

"This whole situation Paulo. I realize what is happening here; the videos, the hot tub invitation, the sex toys." She picked up the big dripping dildo and awkwardly turned it off. "I am flattered at all of your attempts to impress me but I am very committed to Ryan (she said his name clearly to make a point). You are a very handsome man and I'm sure most girls would give themselves to you in a heartbeat, but I think it would be a good idea if you were to get your things and go."

He stared at her with a look of aggressive confidence. "You don't really mean that. You don't really want me to leave Jenna. I saw the way you looked at my big cock; you know I'd fuck you like you dream of being fucked! I'll give you everything you wish your boyfriend could. Stand up and take off your clothes and I promise you'll never regret the decision!"

Jenna's emotions were running wild but she didn't want him to know. She could feel the wetness between her legs as her mind flashed to the image of Paulo's thick cock impaling Andrea from behind. Her defenses were waning and she doubted she could resist much more of his mental pressure. She made one final plea, "Please leave, I'm really not interested."

Surprisingly he pushed no further, "You dumb bitch! You'll never know what you missed! That squirting little pussy of yours, would have loved every second of it!" He grabbed his backpack and stormed out the door leaving a trail of oily footprints in his wake.

Jenna quickly rose; she locked the deadbolt and chain. Her heart raced as she breathed a huge sigh as she leaned with her back against the door, not sure if it was one of relief or disappointment. Ironically, as Paulo drove away he couldn't possibly have known that Jenna's resistance was totally gone. If he had waltzed out of Andrea's room naked, Jenna Norris would have taken his incredible cock in her mouth, and she would have been his to do anything he pleased. All the images of the sex he envisioned with her would have paled in comparison to the way they would have fucked this night.

Paulo Garcia made the wrong choice opting for his original plan.

Jenna went over to the window and watched as he drove away. She pulled the drapes closed and turned to look at the mess on the floor. The dildo was the thing that obviously caught her attention previously, but now she focused on all the items that had spilled from Paulo's bag. Handcuffs, a leather whip, two large rings, a black blindfold and several clothing items were scattered about and covered in oil.

She spent the next thirty minutes cleaning. As she did so, she couldn't help but wonder exactly what Paulo's intentions were. "Would he have used all these things on me?" She found herself more and more aroused as she considered the possibilities. When she picked up the large dildo and brought it to the sink, Jenna surprised herself when instead of cleaning it, she stroked the oil all along the shaft. Her thoughts returned to the image of Paulo's cock from the video, Jenna assumed that only porn stars had cocks like that, "How could Andrea take such a hard fucking from something that big?"

Finally she finished the last of the cleaning and collected all of Paulo's stuff; she put it into a paper grocery bag. Jenna went over and removed the sex video from the DVD player, but thought better of putting it into the bag. Instead she found the case and set it over near the front door. She glanced out the window to make sure no one was out front before opening the door and putting the bag on the porch. Jenna really doubted Paulo had any intention of coming back, but she didn't want to be faced with the dilemma of whether to open the door again if he did. If he insisted on getting the video back, she would make him stand away from the door as she tossed it out with the chain still locked.

She closed and locked the door again. Jenna walked back into the living room and looked down at the porn videos on the table; she picked them up and studied the pictures on the covers. She then went over to the cabinet and opened the bottom drawer, there were nearly 100 porn DVD's inside. She looked through the titles and noticed some common themes; nearly half of the films were girl on girl films. There was 15-20 of the guy/girl variety. There was about the same number of multiple partner 3-way and 4-way titles. The remaining DVD's were a combination of interracial, fetish, anal, bondage/dominance and masturbation.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers