UCLA to Big D Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers

Ms. Woods started to do the same before Amber shouted, "With your teeth this time bitch!"

The teacher held Crystal's small skirt up as she brought her mouth to the front edge of the brunette's panties before biting onto them and pulling them down to her ankles.

"Not bad slut, do the same with mine, but from behind. I want to feel your nose travel through my ass crack as you pull them down."

Again the teacher did as instructed.

"Girls, clean off Ms. Woods' desk, she has other work she needs to do on it!" Madison and Crystal quickly shoved everything onto the floor. All three girls slipped their panties from their ankles and hopped up on top. They lay flat on their backs next to each other.

"Ms. Woods, start on the left with Madison and work your way across. Since you apparently enjoyed the first inspection, you need to do a much more thorough one with your tongue to determine if any of us is hiding anything else!"

"Oh my God, I can't do that, I'm not gay Amber..."

"I don't give a shit if you're gay or not, lick our pussies and make us feel good. And don't try to convince us you won't like it. We saw you playing with yourself while you were reading our note!"

For the next 20 minutes they barked orders. The detention teacher removed each of their tops and sucked and licked their young tits, she bit and slobbered all over their big nipples. Ms. Woods was nearly hyper-ventilating when Crystal ordered her to take off her own clothes. The award winning actress stripped and was soon lying flat on her desk as they converged on her.

Jenna rubbed her own pussy as she watched them ravage Naomi Watts' slim sexy body. Her tits weren't huge, but they were perky and her hard nipples looked even better than they had on the big screen. The girls licked, kissed and tongued her until she exploded. Immediately following her grunting orgasm, the door opened and in came an unassuming slightly-built young dude. He was dressed like a skate-boarder.

"Jimmy, I'm glad you could make it. Ms. Woods here is ready for a big cock. Unfortunately, she thinks you're not man enough...why don't you educate her!"

"This bitch gave me a "D" in math last year; it would be my pleasure to expose her to the New Math! It comes in increments of 10!" He dropped his pants and pulled out his massive cock. A huge gasp came from the teacher's mouth. Rick Redding (i.e. - Jimmy Stevens) was Madame Balough's top gigolo. He was the "Dirk Diggler" of the house...short and thin in stature, but not where it counted most.

The renowned actress now became nothing more than a slutty size-queen in his presence. This wasn't the first time Naomi Watts had ponied up for Rick Redding's big cock in one of her fantasies.

"Bring her pussy over to the edge of the desk; she needs to be taught a lesson," ordered Jimmy.

The girls slid their detention teacher over until her wet pussy was hanging off the edge of her desk. Jimmy held his cock in hand, "So you think I'm not man enough huh Ms. Woods?"

"Jimmy I can see I was wrong...you are more man than I can handle. I don't think I can take something that big!"

"Oh trust me, you'll take it all afternoon, but first we'll soften up that bitchy pussy of yours!" He slapped his cock heavily against her pussy mound, "This is for all the times you made me feel stupid in class!"

"Jimmy I was wrong, you are much more talented than I gave you credit for before!"

"You bet I am slut, but you don't have any idea how much. It's time you found out. You don't know how many times I've thought about doing this!" He slapped her pussy several more times before he brought the fat head to her slit and roughly shoved it inside.

Jenna watched in amazement as the young cast fucked the beautiful actress like a cheap hooker. Jenna glanced over to see Brooke actually rubbing herself as she watched too.

After taking the actress in every way possible over the next hour and a half, the four of them redressed, "This detention session is over Ms. Woods. We'll be back here next Saturday and you better tell Principal Davis you want that shift!" They all walked out leaving Watts on the desk covered in cum with juice dripping from her pussy.

The whole situation astonished Jenna. She couldn't believe she'd just watched the classy actress get fucked so thoroughly by a group of young married wives and a little guy with a huge dick. Jenna herself had nearly orgasmed a couple of times watching the tantalizing scene.

Watts looked up at her one final time and smiled just before the glass re-obscured.

Jenna's heart was still beating fast. Her lingerie was wet and her breathe was strained.

Eve said to her, "Okay Jenna, you need to calm down and get ready for our final client. This guy is really cute but he's into some weird fetish shit. In spite of that, you could do a lot worse than to be hooked up with him. He comes here on the third Sunday of each month and most of the girls think he's pretty hot. But I've been told he tells his wife he is helping out at the Boys and Girls Club on the days he's here. I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty fucked-up that any guy would use that excuse to his wife. I had some really awesome mentors at my Girls Club in Oklahoma City when I was growing up!"

A weird thought came to Jenna's mind, "Ryan mentors at the Boys and Girls Club every third Sunday of the month..."

"So we need to get you prepared Jenna. This client likes to see his women fully naked, but for some strange reason he demands that all the girls wear a mask and gag. I guess the mask is part of his weird fetish, but I don't understand the gag. Anyway, I have to prepare you as instructed. Please take off your lingerie."

Jenna couldn't believe she was being instructed to take off all her clothes, but she complied nonetheless. Eve was accustomed to seeing the beautiful girls at the mansion without clothes, but as Jenna let the lingerie slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor, she did a double take. Few girls at the mansion had a body like this. Eve had been briefed about Jenna's nipple rings and pussy art, but she took the opportunity to put in a dig. "Wow, your husband must like having his claim staked on you! The collar, nipples and the pussy, he's pretty thorough? "

"My husband didn't put those on me; can't we remove them before this starts?"

"Oh, I guess this isn't the first time you've been put up for selection huh Jenna? Was the first some sort of auction or something?"

"No it was nothing like that!" Jenna said, irritated at the question.

"Well, sorry Jenna we don't have time to do anymore preparation. Hopefully our client can see past those alterations and still choose you. I have to slip this gag into your mouth." Once the ball-gag was in place, Eve slipped the full-facial masquerade mask on her face. "Okay Jenna, now I need to attach your wrists together and connect them to this cable hanging from the ceiling. Apparently, he gets a thrill from seeing his women stretched long and lean."

Eve then said, "Jenna now slightly bend one of your knees up sexily and arch your back. Push your beautiful breasts out! That's the look Jenna, you look hot! If this guy doesn't pick you, he must not be into blondes with phenomenal bodies..."

All of the remaining girls were positioned similarly around the room, but unbeknownst to Jenna, she was the only one with a ball-gag underneath her facial mask. As it turns out, she was the only one who would need one...while the glass enclosures were sound proof, none of the other girls were about to shriek in horror and disbelief when the client entered the room...

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Ryan Nielsen.

Jenna practically feinted as all the breath escaped from her chest but her high pitch squeal was muffled by the ball-gag. So many thoughts went through her mind simultaneously.

She stood frozen in fear as she watched her husband slowly walk around the common area.

Ryan had been briefed as to what he would see as he made his way through the glass enclosed space. Six gorgeous bodies were on display, all completely nude except they all wore full-facial masquerade masks. He did a quick count and confirmed what he'd been told; there was one Asian girl, one brunette, two redheads, and two blondes.

One of the blondes, with a rocket body, seemed to be in a frenzied state as she appeared to be trying to free herself from her overhead restraints. He glanced up and saw the #7 above her glass enclosure. Ryan recalled this was one of the girls he was instructed to speak about. He continued his perusal as he walked around the room. When he got to the far end, he glanced up at the darkened glass section. Ryan was told that from behind this section, the eccentric wealthy donor who had requested his participation in this tawdry endeavor watched.

Unbeknownst to the formerly faithful husband, the space was empty...there was no eccentric donor.

Ryan Nielsen had sat in disbelief only thirty minutes previously when Lisa Anderson instructed him as to what the wealthy old man wanted to see him do in the common area. After hearing the explanation, he seriously contemplated calling off the whole thing and dealing with the fallout from the DUI conviction. However, after several minutes of indecision, he finally recommitted to go through with it. As humiliating as it might be, at least Jenna would never learn of the DUI and aside from two more long weeks without her, his life would go back to some level of normalcy when it was all said and done.

Ryan Nielsen would end up regretting this decision for the rest of his life...

Now as he circled the room, the saving grace to his decision was that all of these girls had smoking hot bodies and the sex was sure to be mind-blowing...assuming they didn't all have faces like Greyhounds. He thought about it again and remembered it didn't matter what the other four looked like, he only needed 2 of them to be as good looking as their bodies. He looked at those two enclosures with a strong sense of guilty arousal...

Finally he spoke and his mic'd voice boomed loudly into each enclosure. "Well I'm certainly not disappointed, the selections are as good as I can recall. It seems the organization is getting better each month at finding sluts that meet my high expectations. I'm going to remove some of the suspense by choosing #'s 9 and 12 right from the get go. If my wife were here, even she could tell you I have a thing for redheads." He went off script for the first time and embellished the moment as the shots of tequila and excitement of the powerful situation overtook him, "If the hot new server from my club were here, I'd pick her too. It would be a clean redheaded sweep!"

Jenna felt like she'd been stabbed in the heart as she listened to Ryan expound about his desire for redheads, especially the little slut from the club. She'd always known that he had an attraction to them, but hearing him now, made her wonder if he'd actually acted on his desires previously.

She was about to get her answer.

"There is something about sinking my cock into true redheads that gets me off. Look at these two, red above and red down below...just the way I like it!" Ryan gushed as he hornily admired Brooke and the other redhead in enclosure #9.

Jenna looked over at Brooke in enclosure #12. She seemed to be doing her very best to accentuate her body for Ryan's arousal. "That fucking slut!" Jenna yelled into her ball gag.

Ryan continued his walk around the common area. He complemented the big tits on the brunette in enclosure #6 and the hot looking pussy on the blonde in enclosure #1. As he walked past the Asian in enclosure #11, he bragged out loud per the script, "I had me a hot little Asian last month. That chick practically fucked my dick right off; I might have to go back to the Orient again next month."

The magnitude of what Ryan was saying hit Jenna like a freight train. She burst out in tears behind her mask. "That son of a bitch has been coming here and fucking all these women each month and he had the balls to tell me he was mentoring at the Boys and Girls Club! How could I have been so naïve?"

Finally Ryan walked up to enclosure #7. This woman had the hottest body in the room. He studied her for nearly a minute. Aside from the hardware and Auburn colored pubes, her body reminded him of his wife's. Ryan Nielsen had never been aroused by body piercings or tattoos, but seeing the nipple rings and chains attached to her collar was really turning him on. Ryan had no idea what the "S" and "J" on her nipples and bush represented, but the idea that someone had claimed her was another source of arousal for him.

Jenna's husband couldn't have known how wrong those thoughts were on so many different levels...

In spite of what he was feeling personally, Ryan spoke the lines as he had been instructed, "Look at this whore, some other guy has claimed her with his collar and she expects me to want to fuck her? I wouldn't give her the pleasure of my dick if she begged for it! The two redheads will suit me just fine this month!"

Jenna shrieked in complete disbelief inside her gag..."I hate him!"

The glass re-obscured as Jenna stood in stunned silence. Tears poured down her cheeks as a million thoughts crossed her mind, "I can't believe he's been cheating on me all this time..."

Eve entered the enclosure and approached Jenna carefully. She knew based on what she'd just witnessed; Jenna might be capable of a volatile outburst. "I know you might be upset at not being chosen today, but you need to remain calm as I disconnect your wrists from the cable. If you resist, a couple of large gentleman will enter this room and I can tell you, you don't want to feel their wrath."

Eve connected a canvas belt around Jenna's waist.

Jenna was too numb to respond as Eve carefully disconnected her wrists and re-hooked them to the metal loop on the front of the canvas belt. She then moved her over to a large comfortable chair in front of the window overlooking the common area. "You'll have to deal with the consequences of not being chosen today after this last client gets his rocks off with the two redheads. Keep in mind; you need to watch closely as you'll be quizzed about the details of the fantasy scene. Nod your head if you understand Jenna."

The blonde wife sat perfectly still.

"Do you understand Jenna!" Eve asked again, her voice much louder than before.

Jenna nodded slowly.

"Good. This guy has some fucked-up fetishes so you'll need to pay close attention!" Eve said as she retreated to the back of the enclosure.

"Fucked-up fetishes on top of being a fucking cheater? How could I not have seen this coming?"

Before the glass went clear, old-western music began to play and the unmistakable sounds of horse hooves click-clacking along played from the speakers. The sound painfully reminded Jenna of one of her and Ryan's favorite movies, the clapping of coconuts in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Suddenly the glass cleared and the common area was fashioned in an old ranch motif. The music and riding sounds continued but no actors were yet in sight. Moments later Jenna witnessed something she would never forget. The redhead from enclosure #9 walked toward the center of the square holding the lead of the other who was on "horseback". Both girls were dressed in conservative Little House on the Prairie clothing including bonnets covering their heads.

Jenna however, was not looking at what the girls' were wearing. Her attention was focused squarely on the horse. Jenna sat in horrified silence as she watched her husband playing the part of the equine. He was down on all fours, naked, with horse hooves attached to his knees and palms. The click-clacking sound that Jenna heard previously rattled from the floor as he "walked".

A bit, attached to a bridle and headgear was wedged between her husband's lips. Brooke, ironically playing the part of Ashley, held his reins as she rode on a saddle on his back with her knees bent enough to allow her cowgirl boots to slip into stirrups that hung down from his shoulders. A luxurious black mane flowed from his head and down his neck. All of this was hard enough for Jenna to accept, but it paled compared to the final degradation. A butt plug was wedged in her husband's ass with a long black horse hair tail attached. As he walked, the tail flipped side to side as he rotated his hips.

"I told you he was into some fucked-up shit!" Eve said from behind Jenna. "Can you believe this is his fantasy?"

Jenna's emotions were all over the board. Tears leaked down her face, but deep down it was anger and betrayal that she was feeling most. "How could the man she married and worked side by side with, live a double-life without her having the least suspicion? And to make matters worse, how had she never recognized his penchant for deviant sexual fantasies like the one she was being forced to watch now?"

The fucking click-clack sounds made the whole experience even more maddening for her.

The other redhead Stacy, playing the part of Lauren, led them over to a wooden water trough. She attached the lead to a post as Brooke dismounted. Ryan dipped his head in the trough and drank from it as his luxurious tail wagged from side to side.

Jenna nearly threw-up inside her gag.

The girls laid out a blanket under a tree and began removing items from a picnic basket. They also began removing clothing items. They were soon wearing only skimpy bras and panties. "It's so hot out here today Lauren, thank goodness we have this tree to lay under."

"I know Ashley, I'm so hot too, would you mind if I take off my undergarments?"

Brooke gave her a knowing look and a smile and said, "Now I'm the one getting hot, you know I won't object Lauren!"

"Why don't you do the same Ashley, then we can rub some cold water on each other's skin to cool us off!"

Brooke watched as Stacey unhooked her bra and her perfect D-cup tits spilled between her hands. "I'm not sure cooling off is what I want right now Lauren!" Brooke cooed as she leaned over and softly rubbed one of Stacy's tits.

Jenna thought the two married mom's appeared way to comfortable touching each other.

Before long they were tangled in a hot and sweaty 69. And while Jenna struggled to take her eyes off her cheating husband and his butt-plug tail, she was shocked at Brooke's hunger for Stacy's pussy. The young mother of three looked like a seasoned lesbian as she pleasured her redheaded friend.

The two of them rolled around on the blanket for quite awhile before Brooke raised her head and spoke, "Lauren you taste so good and you make me feel wonderful with your tongue, but don't you wish we had some big cock right now?"

Stacy slid out from underneath Brooke and kissed her way along her voluptuous body to her neck. She spoke softly, "Yes I would love a big stiff cock right now, but all the guys are on that dumb old cattle drive!"

"I know that really sucks, I can't believe we have to wait a week before they get back! I'm so horny I could make it with that swayback Percy!"

"Oooh Ashley, you would do it with a horse?"

"You never have Lauren? It sounds kind of gross, but it's actually really fun teasing and taunting them until they get all worked up. Obviously most are hung like...you know...horses, so they're fun to ride once they're lathered up! I'm not sure about Percy over there though."

They both looked over as Percy's tail slowly waived from side to side.

"I guess I'd be willing to give it a try Ashley, I am really horny." Stacey admitted apprehensively.

"C'mon Lauren it will be fun!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,758 Followers