UCLA to Big D Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke stood and walked over to Ryan. She unhooked his lead from the post and slowly walked him back towards the blanket. Along the way, the equine tried to stick his nose in Brooke's sexy ass. She squealed and laughed and lightly slapped him on the head, "Not yet you horny horse!"

Stacy laughed and Ryan whinnied. Jenna closed her eyes and wished it was over.

The girls both lay down side by side on the blanket with their legs spread as Ryan moved between them. Brooke pulled out a carrot from her bag and held it up in front of him. "Okay Percy, we will give you a treat if you are a good boy."

The horse whinnied again.

Brooke slid the large carrot along her wet slit. She inserted it and pushed it halfway inside. Meanwhile, Stacey removed Ryan's head-gear, leaving only his luxurious mane in place.

"Do you want a tasty treat Percy?"

The horse whinnied and neighed.

Brooke brought the carrot to his face. The horse sniffed and tried to bite it. She teased him and moved it around as he followed it with his nose. "Doesn't it smell good Percy?"

The horse neighed again.

"Okay, there will be more of this if you do a good job Percy." Brooke said as she gave him a bite.

She handed another carrot to Stacey and she led Ryan through the same act. Finally the girls both lay back down and Percy moved first between Brooke's legs and hungrily started eating her pussy. "Oh, that's a good boy Percy, there will be lots more treats if you keep doing that!"

The girls made out and played with each other's tits as the lustful horse took turns pleasuring them.

All the while that fucking horsetail waved back and forth; it practically drove Jenna out of her mind.

Eventually the girls removed his saddle and lay Ryan on his back on the blanket. He still wore his hooves on his palms and knees with them extended in the air. The girls took turns sucking his cock. Brooke said, "He's not hung like any of the stallions I've had, but he will have to do. I guess if he doesn't satisfy us, we can bang each other with more of those carrots."

Brooke mounted Ryan reverse cowgirl and stared up at Jenna's enclosure as she pushed herself down on his cock. Stacy climbed up on top of Ryan's face.

Jenna watched in disbelief as they bounced on top of him. All the while, Brooke's eyes never left Jenna's as she pleasured herself on her husband's cock.

"That fucking whore...she has three kids at home. She is enjoying this way too much to believe someone is forcing her to do this against her will! I bet she volunteered for it." Jenna thought angrily to herself. "And why the fuck is that slut staring at me the whole time?"

While Ryan's embarrassment for having to wear the horse get-up (especially the tail in his ass) was profound, he figured the situation could have been a lot worse than fucking and eating these two hot redheads. His level of guilt was substantial, but he rationalized that it would be over soon enough and this whole episode would soon be a distant memory.

The scene continued for another 30 minutes, but to Jenna it felt like a lifetime. Finally the glass re-obscured and it was finally over.

Not just the sex act...but Jenna's marriage.

Eve came up from behind and removed Jenna's mask and ball-gag before she unhooked Jenna's wrists and helped her to her feet. She could still see the puffy redness around Jenna's eyes. Eve could only imagine how difficult it must been for Jenna to watch what had just transpired.

Eve redressed her in the lingerie and handed her the 5 inch heels. "Put these on. I'm not sure why, but I've just been informed that you will not face any repercussions for not being chosen today."

Jenna didn't really give a shit at the moment. She had already been through so much over the past 48 hours; she was basically numb. "Where am I going?" She asked in a quiet absent voice.

"I don't know Jenna, but there is a car outside ready to pick you up. I'm sorry, I have to put these cuffs back on your wrists and a blindfold over your eyes."

"What a big fucking surprise..." Jenna mumbled as she placed her hands behind her back. Eve refastened her wrists and replaced the blindfold. As she led her through the compound to the waiting cop car she said, "Good luck to you Jenna. You're a beautiful woman; you deserve to be well taken care of."