All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 16'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yess I couldn’t wait more

Great episode 16 jas been releasee. Just hope that ryan and jenna at the end gets together

Serrand62Serrand62over 5 years ago
I agree with the previous

Though, I haven't much hope, I personally would wish, that despite everything, there would be a happy-end and reconciliation for Jenna any Ryan, them being together in the end, again. And that this Cole character really gets hit with "Bad Karma", finally. The story would gave me a bitter taste, if Cole would come out on top.

dcowfanmandcowfanmanover 5 years ago
Hoping too!!!

I need this to end happily for Jenna and Ryan, but I too am starting to believe it won't. That said, you continue to put out great stuff. This is definitely one of the best story series I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Another great chapter......hoping for a reconciliation for Jenna and Ryan

DubdudeDubdudeover 5 years ago
Just more Jenna please!

Not pulling for Cole or Ryan, just want Jenna to have a lot more sex! Can’t believe it’s nearing the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay

Good chapter. Jenna has moved on and finally given herself fully over to Cole. It’s about time!!

Ryan is arrested once again and off to rot in jail. His entrapment there reinforcing the note you added about how Ryan would regret his action for the rest of his life. Ryan now has no where to turn. No where to go. And getting fucked in the ass by bubba nightly will literally drive that point home. All while unending images of his former wife play on endless loops inside his head. His mind generating scenarios about her in the arms of another, or multiple anothers, or...or...or... Each one worse than the previous driving him insane. Nothing but suffering and misery ahead for him. And honestly maybe he deserves it for failing himself and his ex-wife. When he needed to be a man he just couldn’t step up. Shame. And that’s ok, sometime bad things happen to good people. Ryan was just in Jenna’s way anyway.

I am however glad to see Jenna is coming out on top and that she has a full and wonderful life ahead of her that she deserves to explore. Today with Cole, tomorrow with someone else. Life for her is wide open and with no one to tie her down. Dallas, New York, Paris, wherever... these places will simply become exciting and amazing stops on the road to her final destination - self discovery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sex between and Jenna and Cole could have been described in more detail, the one in the jacuzzi and the other in the yacht...Cole's scheme to deceive Jenna was well done...Give us more of Jenna, Cole's willing slut...don't end the series soon as planned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had potential...

Cole wants to impregnate Jenna, bit is getting her hooked on cocaine...? Not clever..., or does he want a crack-head baby?

The story started out quite good, but has lost some believe-ability in later chapters. Note taken of warning at start of each chapter, but it would be far better if there is at least SOME degree that it could really happen, and this story has lost much of that. Had potential, but lost it along the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A truly awful story

Other than Ryan and Jenna, there are no characters at all with even the least bit of a redeeming quality. This story is also completely unbelievable. There is no way that Ryan would agree to be some type of weird sex slave when all he was facing was a DUI. No one in the world could be that stupid. And even if Jenna is experiencing Stockholm syndrome, there’s no way that she would not at least talk to Ryan. Totally stupid and unbelievable story. I am so sorry I wasted my time reading this trash. It’s a couple of wasted hours of my life I will never get back.

FifthEstateFifthEstateabout 5 years agoAuthor
Don’t say I didn’t warn you

Anon, this note was posted at the beginning of the first 8 chapters...but don't be misled; this is not a warm and fuzzy romance novel. This story contains nefarious characters whose sole purpose is to get laid, regardless of whom they hurt in the process. The themes of non-consent, reluctance, and betrayal are woven throughout the varying topics of interracial sex, lesbian sex, and wife thieving. If these things appeal to you, I expect you will enjoy it, if they don't, you should read a different story.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Sorry

Well, this series jumped the shark about 6 chapters ago. Sorry, I thought the initial chapters and idea were good, but this is kind of a “perils of Pauline” porn, if you know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant story telling.

I am constantly amazed at the trolls on this paltform that spew derogatory comments and ridiculous "criticisms." This is probably one of the top 5 all time interracial stories ever posted on literotica. The situations that arise, and the imagery that is conjured up is brilliant and extremely tantalizing. Again, I only hope this author and other great writers ignore and dispel the pathetic bottom feeders that troll these comments. This was excellent story telling! Much appreciated!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

Just want cunt-bitch-slut Jenna and and black bastard Cole to OD on cocaine.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

What a stupid story. No contract in our country that contains a clause that someone has to do something they don't want to do, especially if it involves sexual things, has a chance of standing up in court. Jenna is just as characterless a whore as her husband. They deserve each other!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES