All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

For all the twists and turns this story took over 18 chapters, the final one did not disappoint. I hate the Cowboys, but loved the end!

dcowfanmandcowfanmanover 5 years ago
A Fitting Ending

That was awesome!

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Incredible bullshit

Look, Jerry isn't in charge of player acquisition and contract negotiations anymore, and we all know Stephen Jones is waaaay too frugal to make a fucking linebacker the highest paid defensive player in NFL history. A pass rushing end or a shut down corner maybe.... :)

bhammer654bhammer654over 5 years ago
One of the BEST!

It had to end this way! Loved how you wrote yourself into it Fifth! Can’t wait for whatever is next!

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 5 years ago
I’ll admit, I was wrong about you FifthEstate, I apologize <3

An amazing fucking story, I’m a fan of brutal cuckold stories and even this ending was still brutal but also heartwarming. thanks for sharing this story with us.

(btw with introducing the son you basically did a backdoor pilot for his own spinoff series, we can only hope!)

I LOVE YOUR DIRTY TALK WRITING STYLE

Teamof90sTeamof90sover 5 years ago
Go Cowboys!

So glad you ended it like this Fifth Estate! I thought for sure the husband was going to get her back, but this was so much better. I have to admit though that I liked that the husband's life didn't turn to total shit, he wasn't the usual weak, unlikeable fool that we see in so many of these cuckold stories. Oh and BTW, I loved the football outcome! I'm a big Cowboys fan, but them winning the Super Bowl this year might be a bigger fantasy than "UCLA to Big D"! Haha.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
Missed opportunity

Wouldn’t it have been a better ending if Star or Cole were fucking the daughters of Sandra and Ryan? There were two daughters so each of the men could have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blonde reporters!

Jane Slater is totally hot! Loved the way you incorporated all those reporter chicks into the story. I guess you feel the same way FA, your character got to fuck her! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good ending but too bad it ended so soon...on the whole, incredible series, well done...We will miss beautiful Jenna...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad to see it end!

We'll be waiting impatiently for whatever you will do next FifthEstate. Just promise you'll make the next heroine as fucking hot as Jenna!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 5 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic adventure. Thank you for bringing us along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
READ THIS STORY

If you haven’t read this story, go back to chapter 1 and start from the beginning! This is one of the best things I’ve read on Literotica. Seemingly lame title makes sense in the end. This writer does a great job of incorporating a page turning plot with awesome sex! Everyone wants to fuck the heroine, and lucky for us, a good number of them succeed. Don’t be intimidated by the 18 chapters, you’ll wish there was more when it’s said and done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is there a reason...

...my comment was deleted?

There is a problem here with a major plot hole. You're expecting the audience to accept that the divorce was so brutal that her ex was going to kill himself...and that Cole's actions were never found out during the discovery portion of the divorce? Or that a journalist, sensing a story, wouldn't start digging?

To me, that would make Kenya's ultimate decision to stay with Cole that much hotter and simultaneously tragic. You'd still need to address it, though, and deleting comments won't delete the PLOT HOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I've read, got pissed, stopped reading, just to come back to see how the story progressed. Although, it did not end the way I hoped, the endings provided a happy life for all. I just wanted to see Cole Steel get fucked up for his underhanded bullshit. But I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was hoping she would find out the truth....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth the Read!!!

Worth the time to read...Sincerely well thought out, written and highly entertaining...not to mention JUST HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4 out 5

Only reason I give this series a 4/5 is because I'm dissatisfied with Cole getting out of this clean without any repercussions I mean he did single handedly ended Jenna and Ryan's marriage, would have been nice to see Jenna finding out and her taking full custody of the kids and like the house etc but all in all it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but

Was a really good story but felt like jenna should have found out the truth not that would have mattered but would have wrapped it up better. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

SPOILERS

Hello. I have read some of the story and I think you are a talented writer. I enjoyed your descriptions and how you progressed the story with the various sub plots.

However, I only was able to read through to the point where Jenna met Cole. After reading through the chapter of them meeting and what Cole planned to do, I was pissed at how horrible Cole was as a person.

I should have had more faith in the outcome of your story, but I didn't, so I skipped to the end because I needed to know what happened to Ryan. When I read what happened, I cried. Kudos to do you for evoking that out of me. Sincerely. I think that might be the first fiction I ever read that did that.

With that being said, f*ck Cole. I'm not naive that people like him actually exist in the world and many of them never receive retribution. His name should be Scott, because of how free he got off. I suppose this is why people believe in a Hell. So that people like Cole eventually will burn in it.

-X

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years agoAuthor
Spoiler response

Anon, thanks for the heartfelt response. I’m flattered that the story could bring out that much emotion for you. As you may have seen or read in other responses from me, I didn’t start out with the intent of having the story end the way it did, but the writing just kind of took me that way. I liked Ryan’s character too and is probably why I wrote the epilogue to go as it did. But the one thing I wanted to accomplish after 18 long chapters, was for the story to have an actual ending. So many of these Loving Wife and Cuckold stories never really end. And while we all understand these stories are fiction, it’s really impossible to imagine most of these relationships (if it were real life) ending happily for the married couple. UCLA to Big D was just bold enough to actually say it. That said, I realize that Cole and Jenna came together under unscrupulous circumstances, but Jenna nonetheless ended up falling for him, regardless if she never learned the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the ending for Ryan and Sandra!! They deserve the happiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cole does Sandra

Would like to read about Cole slipping his big snake into Sandra and getting caught by Jenna. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't want it to end!

This is the first time I'm posting a comment.

I must say, in all my years reading erotic stories in this kind of unorthodox genre, this has to be the most scintillating and decadent series I've ever read! I consider myself to be a connoisseur of such twisted themed stories, and I must say it is difficult to find well written and structured erotica like this that check most of the perverted boxes in my mind. I absolutely enjoyed the adventure. Thank you!

I wish it didn't have to end. Would have loved more adventures of Jenna and Cole and the others. Maybe a revisit to anthologies in their lives in the future? Fingers crossed..

The absolutely twisted and perverted scenarios, the wanton lust and unbelievably hot depictions were so satisfying. You have an amazing imagination. I've read all your other stories, but this has to be the magnum opus.

I understand that many will not appreciate the twisted nature of the story but for those who do, this is as great a fantasy as ever. You catered to a very niche demand and I appreciate you immensely.

Once again I commend your story writing capabilities, and especially the specific perverted fetishes and kinks you highlighted in this series. I'm glad to have found a writer with similar mindset. I wish you keep it up and I'm looking forward to future pieces of art like this. I would appreciate you (or any of the kind hearted readers) to direct me to similar stories if possible.

5/5 stars on all the chapters!

Dirty169Dirty169almost 4 years ago
Great stuff again.

No doubt you are a professional mainstream writer of some sorts, be it TV, film, novels or media. I have read all 29 of your Literotica works. They are all very well written. I think that you could be the one to write a mainstream novel that would make it to the screen introducing the hot wife lifestyle to common folks. Surely if E.L. James did it with BDSM, you can do it with hot wifing.

Can’t wait for the next speedo and wardens wife. Please let Milo find a hidden play room at the vacation home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

Glad i skipped to the end for this trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad I checked the ending after a few chapters

The fantasy is that your wife sleeps with another man and then comes BACK. It’s not a cuckold/hot wife story if she leaves, it’s just a cheating story. I always have to read the ending before diving too deep into these types of stores. They’re always really hot until the end when they become a dumpster fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon

To bad the all star linebacker did get caught being a lying piece of sh*t and leave the story as a disgraced ex football star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just read life’s not fair! However Karma is a Bitch and I would have Sandra discover private tapes of her husband and Coles roles in this story line. Cole arrested and locked up and Jenna finding out the truth but left alone as Ryan wants nothing to do with a whore. and is perfectly happy with Sandra.

scotguy2scotguy2almost 3 years ago

i would have liked something to happen to cole for this role in stealing her , making her his slut and slave but to have them happy was not right .maybe jenna should have lost out on all too or at least found out how cole planned all this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The woman staying faithful to her husband would have been a welcome change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Parts of this story were definitely hot. But the ending you gave Ryan was a noble try at giving him a good ending, but it ultimately fell flat because your attempt at doing that needed to come full circle with giving Cole the ending he deserved as well. I think had you not given Ryan a good ending, you could have taken his cuckoldry to the extreme and allowed Cole to ultimately triumph. But you telegraphed that Ryan didn’t deserve any of this, and therefore Cole also did not deserve coming out of this without consequences. So Ryan’s ending felt tacked on and unsatisfying.

Pericles3zPericles3zover 1 year ago

Bro

You write the hottest stories. My wife is a BBC cockslut. Started out at parties and now is a full fledged Queen of Spades. Your stories brought back so many memories. Where else can I find your work published?

rickylaw01rickylaw0111 months ago

Alternative ending. As Cole and Jenna stood in their modest 3 bedroom house Jenna couldn't believe how her life had gone so wrong. Cole had been indefinitely suspended from the NFL for failing his 3rd drug test. Although the money from his playing days had stopped Cole continued to spend on his lavish lifestyle. This made it hard to afford their aids madication. Although they had cured their 2 cases of chlamydia she knew she would have aids for life.

After Cole's former head of security had been fired he exposed the deception of the supposed stolen money and Ryan had sued for fraud and alienation of affection. Between the legal fees, Cole's continued spending and Ryan's 4 million dollar settlement they were drained of Cole's fortune.

Cole was spending very little time with her as she was in her thirties and he was seeing a hot young tight 22 year old. Jenna had no one left to turn to as some sex tapes of her gangbangs had been leaked online and had lost all of her friends.

She saw on facebook that Ryan had moved on and was now happily married to a beautiful wife and had two children. She regretted losing her relationship with Ryan as she now realized he had been the love of her life and she sacrificed a lifetime of love and happiness for meaningless sex.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

You forgot the really best and most convincing ending #5.

Jenna has been infected with HIV and Cole is infected as well as her son. Jenna and Cole die a slow and painful death and their son has to take medication that causes erectile dysfunction for the rest of his life! He will never be able to fuck a woman with his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES