UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue

Story Info
The saga ends: A star is born.
18.5k words
4.56
35.2k
46

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers

For all of you who have followed this story since the beginning, those of you who have discovered it along the way, and those of you who will find it in the future, I appreciate your readership. This is the final chapter of UCLA to Big D. I strongly encourage you to read the epilogue as well...the final chapter is dedicated to all of you supposed know-it-alls who have speculated as to every twist, turn, and outcome along the way. None of you have been right so far, and I can assure you won't be regarding the ending either...

*****

"Damn, look at that shit!" Cole Steele exclaimed as he stood nakedly in front of the floor to ceiling windows from the Presidential Suite at the Omni Hotel in Frisco, Texas the following morning. Jenna awoke next as early morning sunlight poured through the windows and into her eyes. She was groggy from a lack of sleep, but as she came to she looked down to see a pair of small hands cradling her full tits. She looked back over her shoulder as the Cowboys' Director of Special Services was just waking as well. Jenna and Darla smiled at one another. They said their good mornings before looking over towards the window. Cole's big black ass and the silhouette of his muscle covered body were all they could see as he had moved a few steps to his left and now his huge frame blocked out the sun's rays.

"You have to come see this ladies, we are right over the top of the practice fields here at The Star. Jerry doesn't do anything half-ass!"

The girls slowly climbed out of bed and made their way over to where he was standing. Darla had spent the night in the Cowboys Suite in the recently completed Omni Hotel a couple of times, but had never been in the Presidential Suite. The Cowboys Suite was a posh 3 room apartment that most high-profile guests of the team stayed in, but the Presidential Suite was reserved for the most important VIP's. Darla and Jenna looked down in awe at the impressive facilities that lay before them as they moved to both sides of the large naked football player...they were both fully nude as well. Cole admired their amazing bodies, he wrapped his arms around them both, "Last night was incredible, but today is a day I've looked forward to since I was a kid!"

Jenna and Darla looked up at him with admiration and respect. They both understood what this must mean to someone who had prepared his entire life for this day. Today he would sign his name to a contract that would make him the highest paid defensive player in NFL history, an honor that had been a dream of his since he first set foot on the UCLA campus nearly 10 years previously.

Cole's chest puffed out proudly as he squeezed the naked white women. He turned and looked into Jenna's eyes, "I'm so glad you are here..."

As excited as he was, never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined that signing the Cowboys' contract wouldn't be the most important thing to happen to him on this day...no, today would be remembered for something much more important in his life, this was the day that Cole Steele would father a child.

This child wouldn't be his first, several others were scattered around the country, but this would be the first that he would actually have a hand in raising...

*****

Hordes of media people streamed into the press room at the Star in Frisco Texas. All of the local reporters and countless national media folks clamored for a spot in the largest media room at any NFL facility in the country. This was America's team after all and every news agency in the country wanted to be in attendance for the biggest Dallas Cowboy's free agency signing and press conference since Deion Sanders in 1995.

Cole Steele, the perennial All-Pro linebacker had agreed to terms with the Cowboys in the spring and was finally in town for his long awaited introductory press conference and signing of his unprecedented contract. Jerry Jones, the Cowboys owner, had been out of the country when the original deal was finalized and all parties had agreed to wait until later in the summer to finalize the deal. Ever the marketer, Jerry looked at this as a media opportunity to help kick-off excitement about the Cowboys upcoming training camp and the 2018 season...a season in which his Cowboys were heavy favorites to win their sixth Super Bowl title. Jerry's colossal stadium would also be home to Super Bowl LIII.

It was standing room only by 10:00 a.m. CDT. The media crowd was buzzing with anticipation as they awaited the arrival of Cole Steele, Jason Garrett, and Jerry and Stephen Jones. Jenna and Darla stood in the back of the room with press credentials that Darla absconded from Cowboys Director of Personal Relations Rich Dalrymple. Dalrymple, the 56-year-old long time employee was helpless to the charms of Darla Petersen. He wasn't the only one, she had talked Jenna into attending the event while they showered together earlier in the morning. Now as the two of them stood in the back of the room looking out at the massive group of gathered media, Jenna turned and talked loudly over the clamoring crowd into Darla's ear, "I had no idea this would be such a big deal, it's only a press conference!"

"Welcome to Dallas honey...you better get used to it. The Patriots have all their Super Bowls, but this is America's Team, everyone wants to know what's going on with the Cowboys!"

Jenna looked around, "What's with all the female reporters? I went to a few UCLA press conferences in the past and it was a bunch of fat white guys with patches on the elbows of their sport coats."

"This is the new NFL. Like everything else...sex sells and middle age guys from Nevada to Nantucket want to see hot female reporters! The fans aren't the only ones; the players, especially the black ones are much more likely to give interviews to these sexy girls...especially the hot blondes. There are constant rumors that many of these chicks put-out to the athletes for information or the latest scoop, but no one really talks about it!"

Jenna looked around the room; she was amazed at how many hot looking blonde reporters were in attendance. Little did she know, that the man she was now sleeping with, had bed many of the women in the room. Jane Slater, Cynthia Frelund, and Lindsay Rhodes of NFL Network as well as Fox's Erin Andrews were all now sitting near the front of the room. At some point in the recent past, each had sat on Cole Steele's big black cock.

"Can you keep a secret?" Darla whispered just loud enough for Jenna to hear?

Jenna looked at her interestedly and nodded.

"You see that beautiful blonde in the front row with the amazing dick-suckin' lips..." Darla pointed to network reporter Jane Slater.

"Yeah...she's really hot!" Jenna admitted excitedly.

"You got that right honey...you should see her with her clothes off. Anyway, last year she and I went out for drinks at this little place she knew about in Ventura, while we were down in Southern Cal for Cowboy's training camp in Oxnard. We were having a good time drinking tequila and flirtin' with some of the Cowboy fans in the bar before she called a friend of hers from UT."

"UT...what's that?" Jenna asked.

"Oh baby, that's University of Texas at Austin. Hook em' horns" we alumni like to say. Anyway, it turns out she met this guy at journalism school and they hook up whenever she is out in Southern California. After a spell, he shows up and he's really cute. Jane says, "Hey Fifth Estate, what's up with you?" before she plants a big kiss on his lips."

"Fifth Estate? That's his name?" Jenna asked confused.

"No, that's what she calls him. Turns out, FifthEstate is a pen name he uses for a blog he writes. But listen to this, turns out the guy writes porn stories in his spare time. Jane shared some of his stuff with me and I have to admit, it made me hornier than a blind lesbian at a fish market! And get this, his favorite genre is interracial porn. He likes to write about hot white woman and big black bulls. I'm sure you'd love his stuff Jenna, seeing the way that dark meat gets you off!"

Jenna laughed embarrassingly, "Shh, quiet...So what does FifthEstate even mean?"

"You've heard of the general media being known as the Fourth Estate, well Jane told me the Fifth Estate has to do with outlier viewpoints in today's contemporary society. It's usually associated with bloggers, most often journalists publishing in non-mainstream media outlets. Didn't you see the movie with Benedict Cumberbatch?"

"No, I missed that one."

"Anyway enough about that honey, Jane and I took Mr. FifthEstate back to our hotel and fucked the shit out of him. He wasn't bad for a Cali boy, but I still prefer Texas cowboys!"

Jenna bit her lower lip and looked back at Slater, "Wow, she's got some great lips, I bet that was lots of fun!"

Darla laughed, "Yeah, she can smoke a pretty mean pole with those things, but I can tell you that aside from your talented mouth, that lil' Texas filly eats about the best pussy I've had in a long time!"

They both laughed.

Finally the Cowboys entourage entered the room. Cole Steele sat in the middle between Jerry Jones and Coach Jason Garrett. Jerry opened the proceedings with his inane gibberish about the history and pride of the Cowboys. Jason Garrett followed with his typical blasé day by day rhetoric concerning the anticipated improvement of the team and his expectation that Cole Steele's natural leadership qualities would be infectious to the team...

Jenna had to hold back a laugh, to her the coach looked and sounded like Howdy-Doody...she made eye contact with Cole and she could tell he was thinking the same thing.

Finally it was Cole's turn to speak. His comments were short and to the point. He thanked the Jones' for bringing him to Dallas before he said, "I'm here for one thing...that's to kick the Eagles, Giants, and Redskins asses and lead this team to a Super Bowl! Anything else will be a complete failure...you can quote me on that!" He looked down at all the blonde female reporters in the front couple of rows, "There are people in this room that know that I am capable of taking what I want and satisfying everyone in the process. I plan to do that with the Lombardi trophy by bringing it back to the good people of North Texas! Questions?"

*****

Fifteen Hundred miles away Ryan Nielsen awoke with a pounding head and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels laying prone on his nightstand. The TV in his bedroom was muted but still tuned to ESPN as it had been when he passed out at 2:00 a.m. He absently looked to his right hoping that he had just experienced a terrible nightmare and that Jenna would be lying next to him. His heart sank as her side of the bed lay empty.

He looked back at the TV and his blood began to boil. On the screen was a very smug looking Cole Steele sitting between the Cowboys owner and head coach. A toothy bright white smile was plastered from ear to ear on his face. Ryan reached for the remote and un-muted the sound. Reporters were firing questions at him regarding defensive philosophies and expectations, his confidence in Cowboys' Defensive Coordinator Rod Marinelli, and how he thought he and Sean Lee, the Cowboys weak side linebacker, would complement each other...

Ryan quickly zoned out on the Q and A session. He suddenly had a thought that if Cole Steele was in Texas, this would be the best time to try and contact Jenna. He racked his brain trying to figure out how he could reach her. Out of the blue, he remembered that his former quarterbacks coach at UCLA Hank Johnson, Sr. was pretty tight with Cole Steele. Perhaps Hank could get word to Jenna that he was trying to reach her. Ryan and Hank still had a very good relationship; in fact he and Jenna had recently had dinner with Hank and his wife Lisa. Ryan's spirits began to swell, "Could this actually work?" He muted the TV and reached for his cell phone. He located Hank's number in his contacts and called. "I'm going to have to tell him the truth and hope that my relationship with him is better than Cole's!"

Hank Johnson, Sr. was sitting in his living room watching Cole Steele's press conference when his cell phone rang. He looked down to see that Ryan Nielsen was calling. He suspected this call would come at some point, but he certainly wasn't prepared to deal with it at this moment. Hank liked Ryan and hoped that the situation with Jenna and Cole would work in his favor, but he doubted it would. Cole Steele had a way of getting what he wanted and he wanted Ryan Nielsen's wife. A guilty feeling crept into Hank's mind as he imagined back to the events of the previous week at Paul Washington's place. Cole had accomplished for him and Paul the unthinkable...he choreographed the opportunity for them to tag-team Jenna Nielsen. A very vivid picture of Jenna's pussy juice spraying all over his big black cock as he fucked her roughly from behind while he and Paul high-fived as the former quarterback's dick was erupting in her hot mouth came into his mind.

Hank let Ryan's call go to voicemail.

Ryan was disappointed that Hank didn't pick up. He waited for the beep at the end of Hank's greeting, "Hey Hank this is Ryan, I have to talk to you about..." There was a long pause before, "are you fucking kidding me?...MOTHER FUCKER!...NO FUCKING WAY...FUCK!..." the line went dead.

When Hank went back and listened to Ryan's voicemail, he knew exactly what had happened...he had seen for himself on the television what had set Ryan Nielsen off. Ryan had just seen his wife on the TV screen at Cole Steele's press conference in Dallas. It only got worse when he rewound the DVR and un-muted the sound.

One of the female reporters asked the question, "Now that your contract is signed, what are you looking most forward to doing in Dallas over the next couple of days?"

Cole hesitated before conspicuously looking towards the back of the room and smiling before replying, "I'm excited for everything, but to be honest I'm most looking forward to who I'm going to be spending the time with!"

There were lots of ooh's and aah's from the media throng as most turned to see if they could catch a glimpse of who Cole might be referring to. At that moment a very astute young ESPN cameraman turned his handheld camera to the back of the room. He panned in on two gorgeous women in their late twenties...one was brunette...the other was blonde. The two women blushed as they quickly realized most of the room was looking back at them. The blonde covered her embarrassed smile with one hand before leaning over and whispering something to the brunette.

The ESPN producer went to the young cameraman's feed.

The same reporter asked, "Do you care to scoop us Cole?"

"No comment..." Cole replied with a big grin on his face as the producer panned back on him.

Murmurs permeated through the crowd.

Rich Dalrymple walked onto the elevated platform and said, "Okay that will conclude today's press conference, Cole will be available for individual questions up here for the next 20 minutes." The throng rose to their feet and most either milled around or headed towards the press platform.

Back in California, Ryan Nielsen sat on the edge of his couch staring at the television in disbelief. He had rewound his DVR again and paused it on the image of his wife standing in the back of the room at Cole Steele's press conference in Dallas. She looked absolutely radiant.

Seeing her there was hard enough, but that paled to the numbness he was feeling from seeing the image of her left hand covering her mouth without her wedding rings on, "This can't be happening..." He stared at the frozen screen for five minutes before something else caught his eye, "No, it can't be...can it?" The more he looked, the more he was convinced that the brunette standing next to Jenna was the stripper who had performed for them nearly 10 years earlier, "What the fuck is she doing there?"

Ryan finally clicked on the play button again. He turned the channel to the NFL Network hoping to get another glimpse of Jenna. A bunch of talking heads were sitting in studio analyzing Cole Steele's value and whether he was the final piece to the Cowboys puzzle.

Rich Eisen, the host then brought in a field reporter from the scene. "Jane Slater is live at The Star, what's the buzz there Jane?"

Slater, the gorgeous blonde reporter with great dick-sucking lips, led off the response "Everyone's excited here, Cole Steele's confidence is captivating, if he plays as good as he talks, Dallas may have found their final missing piece. But to be honest with you Rich, the real buzz has more to do with Cole's comment regarding how he plans to spend the next 72 hours in town."

"Ah, yes Jane let's get to the real dirt from today's proceedings...inquiry minds want to know!" Eisen pushed with his Cheshire cat grin plastered to his face.

A still image of Jenna leaning to her right smiling sheepishly as she says something to the brunette next to her appeared on the screen with the caption, "Mystery Woman..." underneath.

"Yes Rich, the woman on the left is Cowboys Director of Special Services, Darla Petersen, but no one seems to know who the blonde is."

Fifteen hundred miles away, Ryan Nielsen shouted at the screen, "It's my fucking wife assholes!" Moments later his 80" television screen blew up. It shattered as his remote control struck it at a very high rate of speed.

Not long after that Ryan Nielsen's social media accounts blew up as well...

Back in Dallas Jenna and Darla stood talking in the back of the press room while Cole finished up his Q & A session. Much of the crowd was beginning to disperse. Several media people eyed Jenna as they walked past her and Darla. Finally Erin Andrews, the ESPN hottie walked by and flashed Jenna a dirty look before saying in passing, "Enjoy it now honey, that big thing will be into something younger and prettier before you're even done cumming on it!"

Jenna did a double-take.

"Don't listen to her Jenna, I've seen the way he looks at you..." She then did her best Meg Ryan impression, "unless you are a fool, that boy is off the market, he is 100 percent prime time in love with you!"

Darla nodded confidently as she smiled a big smile at Jenna.

"Love? Is he even capable of love?" Jenna contemplated for the first time.

Moments later Cole walked up to the two of them...Jerry Jones was along side. "Mr. Jones there is someone I'd like you to meet, this is Jenna, uh..."

"Norris.." Jenna interjected quickly as she smiled and extended her hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jones. This facility of yours is amazing!"

Jenna and Cole made subtle eye contact. Cole beamed, "Now she's not even using Ryan's last name anymore..."

Jerry Jones reached out and took her hand in his, he gave her his best creepy toothy grin, before he brought the back of her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Well, Miss Norris it is such a pleasure to meet the woman who has the whole Metroplex in such a ruckus. I reckon you might be more popular right now than Miss Texas herself!"

"Please call me Jenna, Mr. Jones. And I sincerely hope none of this took away from your important press conference."

"Are you kiddin' me honey, I learned a long time ago that any attention is good attention...except maybe for Zeke's little transgression this past year. Anyway, the more they talk about us, the more butts that'll be in the seats at our games! And I certainly never mind when any of our players or staff are affiliated with someone as pretty as you! And please call me Jerry honey."

"That's very sweet of you to say...Jerry," Jenna blushed.

"So I see you've met Miss Darla here, she's one of our star employees; I trust she did an amazing job welcoming y'all to the Cowboys?" Jerry looked at her with a gleam in his eye before he did one of his cheesy winks at her.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers