All Comments on 'UK Butch vs Indian Femme'

by Lezlez69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlitover 1 year ago

Spectacular. Especially considering you haven't been writing very long!

Great story, just long enough with the intro to set the scene and encourage reading. Spot on. Looking forward to whatever you produce next.

I have a soft spot for sexy Indians

Keep

MagnusFraterlitMagnusFraterlitover 1 year ago

Apologies if this appears twice!

Great story, great writing. Hard to believe you're new to erotic writing.

Nice intro length. Not too long, long enough to encourage reading.

I've got a keen interest in stories with hot Indians in, so this really worked for me

Keep going - excited to read more 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well written, very sexy characterisation. Let's have more.

moimeme68moimeme68over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Please, keep writing! :)

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

hope those dykes are ugly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bravo! Thank you for including Mel and Samantha who are far from the usual Playboy or female athlete descriptions of characters. Many of we readers have a few extra pounds, maybe more than "a few," but we are no less passionate or capable of erotic expression and joy. I have often described myself as having "a high body to surface ratio" as the reason for extra weight: it was/is a design flaw. Haha. And props to the lovely and sensuous young Vandana to step far outside her comfort zone to learn the Sapphic arts from true practitioners by living the saying, "never judge a book by its cover." Well done; keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLezlez69@Lezlez69
New to creative/erotic writing. Started my first story in September 2022 and loving the whole process of character and story building.