Ulrike's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the door closed behind him as he shut the door to the sauna. The strong smell of the pine used to construct the cubicle filled the room. The glowing embers provided an orange light that was sufficient to see what you were doing. Sitting on the lower shelf facing the stones, Ben administered another ladle full of water onto the stones. The steam gushed immediately from the stones and Ben felt the rush of heat hit him face on. This was an efficient little sauna!

Ben was comfortable with taking a sauna. When he had first tried it with colleagues, his best mate at the factory had tried to get him to quit from the heat and thrashed water on the stones to produce a searing heat, whilst they sat on the upper shelf.

Ben knew that the heat was more intense when sat higher in the sauna, but he quite enjoyed that heat intensity. He shifted up to the top shelf and was able to ladle more water onto the stones from that position. The wave of searing heat washed over him in an instant, searing has skin and he was now starting to sweat profusely. It was a wonderful feeling and Ben knew that this was very cleansing.

Whilst he enjoyed the sauna, he could feel the effects of the mulled wine creeping over his entire body. This was something he had experienced following a few beers, which they would have standing by when he had saunas at his hotel. But this wasn't a feeling of intoxication, as such. It was similar to the effects of Kava but he felt sleepy but his senses were heightened, if such an anomaly could be possible.

In this sensitised state, Ben cocked an ear and heard footsteps ascending the stairs. He could hear movement on the floor above him and assumed that Leena had retrieved his bag and was preparing his room for the night. Ben threw another ladle full of water and the loud hiss it produce masked what he thought he again heard; there was again a fleeting sound of children's voices and giggles emanating from above.

Ben only heard them briefly beyond the noise of the water being vapourised on the sauna and whilst he desperately tuned his hearing to any noise upstairs once the hissing subsided, he could now hear nothing.

There were footsteps on the stairs and they were moving downwards from their increase in volume. Ben could hear somebody rattling pots and pouring liquid before he next heard the door to the ante-room open just outside of the sauna booth.

Leena's sweet voice called out to him.

"Ben? Are you finished with the sauna?"

Ben suddenly realised the gravity of his situation. He was buck naked, the robe was outside hanging on a hook and Leena was just outside and obviously keen to give him his promised wash down!

Ben swallowed in a gulp and decided to take the bull by the horns. Standing and giving his turgid member a bit of a rub to make sure that it was impressive enough to be presentable, Ben called out in response.

"OK, be right out Leena!"

He brushed his hand to all reachable areas of his body to push the sweat off and down, crouched by the door and quickly gave his now fully woken cock a bit of a tug before pushing the door to the booth open.

The slight tickle-up he had given himself felt remarkably pleasant. Indeed, the tingling he had felt in his groin as a result of gulping down the mulled wine was now to the fore. His flaccid manhood was now converted to a semi hard-on, his balls felt that they were glowing and swelling and he was starting to panic that he was going to continue to develop from half-mast to full parade dress within a matter of seconds!

Ben was immediately confronted by the exquisite Leena, who stood the far side of the low wooden bench and Ben noted her eyes immediately avert to his groin. She had discarded the fingerless mitts and her sleeves had been rolled up to her upper arms, ready for action. Ben stepped toward her pretending he wasn't at all embarrassed or concerned and Leena motioned him to lie down on the bed.

"Face down first" Leena quickly advised.

Ben took up his face down position, which came as something of a relief as it would hide his rapidly engorging penis.

"Here" Leena offered. "A cup of water for you." She presented a full wooden cup that Ben propped himself up on his elbows to receive, which he swiftly drained to quench a desperate thirst that he now harboured.

Ceremoniously taking the emptied vessel from Ben's hand and placing it on the shelf at that end of the room alongside a lit lantern, Leena reached into a large wooden pail that she had placed on the floor and her hand emerged with a soaked bundle of muslin cloth, soaked with soapy hot water.

Ben lay flat on his belly, arms bent so that his hands were one on top of each other under his chin.

Leena started to wash Ben from his neck, across his shoulders and along his arms then down his back. Leena paused to soak the cloth again and moved down across Ben's buttocks, deliberately wiping between his cheeks before proceeding down each leg after replenishing the cloth with more soapy water.

Next to arrive was the ubiquitous loofah. Leena dropped her cloth into the bucket and her hand reached down and emerged with a large loofah dripping with hot, soapy water.

Leena proceeded to attack Ben's back, shoulders and buttocks with the loofah. Again, she paid attention to his crack and each leg in turn, whilst dipping to gather more hot water between washing and exfoliating each area.

Ben was almost so relaxed that he felt that he could soon become comatose. The mulled wine, allied with the heat of the sauna, had started to impose its maximum effects. Ben was almost relaxed to the point of dropping off to sleep, apart from the obvious sensations that he was experiencing from the glow of the exfoliation and the assault of the mulled wine on his groin area, to the tips of his fingers and the tips of his toes.

Leena suddenly spoke by barking her next instruction, jolting Ben out of his slumber.

"OK Ben, you turn over while I go and refill the water."

With that, Leena picked up the wooden pail and exited the ante-room while Ben lazily turned over onto his back, revealing a now semi engorged penis that lay pointing up towards his chin.

Ben no longer gave a damn. He was loving the attention that he was getting from this beautiful creature, he was feeling well and truly fortified with mulled wine and even, it had to be said, a little high!

It was as if he could feel the blood surging around his body, the tingling sensation in his fingers, toes and his groin were very pleasant indeed. The quite obvious effect on his penis was a side-affect that Ben was, right now, more than glad to endure.

As if to minimise his obviously developing erection, Ben raised his upper body to prop himself up on his elbows and bent his knees.

Leena returned with the pail in one hand and a wooden cup in the other. She immediately glanced at Ben's groin as she passed by at the end of the bench.

"Here. A night beverage for you Ben" she stated and held a smaller wooden cup out to Ben as he remained prone, propped on his elbows with legs raised. In his head, he was desperately telling his penis to settle down.

"Not more of that bloody mulled wine" Ben thought to himself. "I'm almost wasted already!"

"What is it?" Ben enquired politely.

"It's just something I make from a mixture of nuts, spices, herbs and dried fruits. I combine them and brew this" assured Leena.

She then went on to reassure Ben; "It's the equivalent to a cup of coffee that you will be familiar with. But it will help you to sleep comfortably" Leena concluded.

Ben took the cup and took a sip of the hot liquid. It had a bitter, nutty taste which was not at all what he expected. It had a rich taste and was actually fairly delicious. Ben took a couple of decent mouthfuls and gulped it down before handing the part finished drink back to Leena.

"Right, now lay flat" Leena instructed as she placed the cup on the shelf behind her.

She now started the next phase of his wash, using the bundle of muslin cloth freshly soaked in hot soapy water, starting on Ben's face, then under his arms and down each one in turn. Leena grasped his fingertips, one hand at a time, in order to wash the length of each arm. She stepped around the head of the bed to get to the arm furthest from her.

Having rinsed the cloth and replenished with a fresh load of soapy water, she moved to Ben's chest and belly.

As much as Ben fought it; he simply could not stop himself from growing erect. Whilst he felt a burning glow all over his body from the sauna and the loofah, his penis was now completely disobeying his wishes and the warmth of the latest beverage was washing over him, intensifying the tingle in his groin area to the extent that he could feel the blood pulse into his manhood and balls!

Leena reached Ben's lower belly then replenished the cloth after rinsing. Without batting an eyelid, Leena grasped Ben's erection in her left hand, gently but with all of her fingers and her thumb wrapped over it then washed around the head, down its length and over his testicles with the warm soapy content of the cloth.

Ben was almost unable to move, to part his legs for her. He was convinced that Leena had deliberately pulled his foreskin tighter up his shaft and gently back toward his swollen glans at least twice.

He felt mesmerised by the situation. He watched Leena's face intently through half opened eyes and noted the look of concentration on her pretty face as she gazed at his now throbbing penis cradled almost lovingly in her pretty little hand.

She didn't miss a beat. Lifting his erect member to point directly up at the ceiling, Leena simply washed between his legs around his now tingling balls, around the base of his shaft and over his pubic region. Leena gently lowered his raging hard on as if to lay it on his lower stomach, but it just rudely pointed up toward his head at an angle from his body.

Leena moved on with a replenished cloth to wash Ben's legs and finished with his feet, including between his toes, before discarding the cloth and grabbing the loofah.

Again, Leena repeated the process with the loofah. Exfoliating as she went. When she reached his groin, she again took Ben in her hand and used the loofah to circle his member as she held him in her wonderful grasp. This time, the loofah was brushed around the shaft but she avoided going near the sensitive and fully engorged head.

"There!" Leena announced in a satisfied tone. "How does that feel?"

Ben could only mumble at this stage.

"Wonderful" he pronounced slowly.

"Good!" Leena responded enthusiastically. "Now, let's get you up to bed" and took what was clearly a hand crafted towel made from muslin embroidered all over with soft cotton threads and handed it to Ben.

"Give yourself a quick drying down and let's get you back into your robe."

Ben went to stand from the bench but was unable to stand immediately. Taking the towel from Leena, he wiped his face and rubbed his hair, then down his arms and across his chest.

Ben made another attempt to stand and was able to get to his feet, somewhat unsteadily, it seemed.

He gave himself a quick wipe down and stood upright, with his throbbing cock now pointing rudely up and out. He noted Leena's admiring glances as he grabbed the robe she offered and slipped into it, pulling the front of the gown over his throbbing member to conceal it.

Leena took the beverage cup from the shelf and offered it to Ben.

"Here, finish this" Leena gently suggested, grabbing the lantern from the back shelf.

Ben took the cup, drank down the contents then Leena led him from the room by the hand after he had secured the belt to his robe in a bow, then ushered him to the stairs.

By now, Ben was past caring about meeting any other occupants that might live there. He was totally enchanted by Leena and had just experienced one of the most erotic, sensual experiences of his life. He simply followed her as she started up the stairs up to the dimly lit landing above. Ben's legs felt heavy and almost unable to comply with his requirement to ascend the staircase.

Leena took off slowly ahead of him with the lantern lighting the way. It seemed to take Ben a great deal of effort to lift a hand to place it on the one bannister that ran up one wall of the narrow staircase, in order to steady him from swaying. Leena keep looking back and reached her free hand down and took Ben's free hand, leading him slowly up to the flat of the landing.

Ben certainly wasn't drunk; he had determined that in his own mind. He was induced into a state of complete relaxation aside from, quite obviously, the sensations he felt in his groin and in the tips of his toes and his fingers. Besides those physical indications, he felt alert mentally but there was a heavy sensation in his legs so that he slowly plodded with his feet like he was some kind of a zombie!

At the top of the stairs was a short, flat landing about two paces long, which arrived at a tee-junction and a door directly ahead, with a corridor running both left and right. Again, Ben found himself having to crouch slightly under the beams that had been used to construct the ceiling, the undersides of which were at about his head height of six foot.

Glancing left was a view into darkness, although he could make out a light under a door about five paces on the right.

Ben looked to the right; the direction that Leena had headed holding the lantern high in front of her. There was a door on the left, mirroring the door Ben had spotted half way along the corridor in the other direction and another door at the end of the corridor. Crouching as required and shuffling along behind Leena, now that she had released Ben's hand, they arrived at the door at the end and Leena pushed it open.

There was a dull orange glow emanating from two candles. Ben could make out a window directly in front of him, a bed made of wood that was six foot long at most, with a rustic looking chest of drawers beneath the window. A large wooden bowl sat on the chest of drawers inside which was a very large wooden jug.

Ben glanced to his left and behind the door was a good old fashioned thunder-box toilet. This consisted of slatted horizontal wooden panels to form of a box, a wooden seat and a flat surface extension of the box top making a shelf or seat. On here was a wooden pail full of water.

Ben noted that above the toilet was a small wooden cistern mounted on the wall.

"They have all the 'mod-cons.'" Ben thought to himself.

Lighting consisted of a lit candle on a small tray on the chest plus one lit candle on a shelf half way up the same wall as the toilet. Leena placed the lantern on the small chest on the opposite side of the jug and bowl combination to the lit candle.

Ben noted their shadows cast on the walls, which were plain and actually, again, lined with large sheets of crumpled muslin! The dull candle light danced in the breeze of their movement and gave an almost surreal aura to the room.

It was very warm and cosy, like being in a tent. Ben looked to the corner of the room to his right and noted that the stone chimney breast passed through the room; one corner of it about two feet square was exposed. This was transferring heat from the fire downstairs and into the rooms upstairs.

In the opposite corner was a low wooden slatted bench on which Ben observed that his bag had been placed, alongside his neat bundle of clothes.

Ben marvelled at the design and thought that had gone into building this place. It was clearly quite old, lacking in many modern facilities but by clever adaptation; included many of the basics.

Leena turned down the covers on the bed and invited Ben to climb in. Ben slowly and deliberately plodded over and almost collapsed onto it, he felt so weary. He shuffled his legs, didn't concern himself that the robe that was still tied at his waist gaped wide open as he splayed his legs, then shuffled down under the covers still wearing the robe.

His feet met the end of the covers and were against the frame of the bed. His head was on the muslin and cotton covered pillows and his hair was brushing the wooden headboard. By opening his legs so that his feet were in opposite corners of the bottom of the bed and wriggling, he felt comfortable. Ben laid his arms straight down by his sides and closed his eyes for a moment.

"I will bid you goodnight" Leena gently offered as she turned to pick up the lantern, blowing out the candle on the chest. Ben looked out through half open eyes to watch as her shadowy figure moved across the base of the bed in front of the remaining lit candle and gave as much of a response that he could muster.

"Thank you Leena. Really, thank you."

Leena flashed him an unseen smile and left the room, closing the door gently behind her.

Ben made a conscious effort to relax and breathe in a slow rhythm. He had never felt this relaxed. He still had the glow in his groin, albeit his erection had subsided to leave him half engorged and feeling pretty aroused. He had no energy to lift a hand to touch it, as much as he was tempted to relieve some of the pent up passion that had been stirred in him over the preceding hours!

Ben lay and concentrated on his extremities. The tingling in his toes was still there as it was in his fingers. The warm glow in his groin area had still not faded. He tried to open his eyes but just didn't have the energy. He couldn't move at all and was just lying there relaxed and slipping into the depths of sleep.

===========

Ben had many vivid dreams when he was young. He had even Astral Planed. He flew in his dreams a few times and had even looked down upon himself from above whilst sleeping. He had recurring dreams about being chased by cars that would climb rises of steps and chase him through the streets. As was common, his flight would end up being in slow motion, unable to move his legs and feet fast enough to flee.

He would often be woken from his dream by either falling from a height or a flight, just before he hit the ground, or just as the car was about to run him over.

The journey of the day was replaying in Ben's mind in very vivid detail. The snowflakes as they flew at the windscreen were recalled in minute detail, as was the sight of snow rushing past the driver's side window and the snow poles brightly reflecting the headlights in his peripheral vision.

There was the minute detail of the huge snowflakes in the headlights rushing toward the car and the response of the car gliding through the snow. It was hypnotic. Ben's mind tried to rationalise the day's events and hypnosis was retained as a possibility. Ben's mind replayed the barrier of darkness beyond the headlights, the journey through the woods, following the tracks. All these details flashed through Ben's mind in his slumber.

This replay fast forwarded to the physical experiences of the heat in the sauna, then to lying prone and being washed by Leena's soft, beautiful hands.

===========

Ben heard the whispering and giggling of child-like voices. He heard the sweet voice of Leena speaking quickly but softly in a tongue unfamiliar. He couldn't make out any Finnish words that he recognised. The high pitched voices were chattering, then sighing to utter inhaled words and offering an occasional giggle between them. Meanwhile, off in the background somewhere was Leena, talking to them.

Ben felt completely calm within. In his dream, or so he thought, he experienced the covers being gently stripped down from his chest and off of him and onto his legs. Suddenly, he felt a hand gently grasp his penis.

Much like when the cars caught him in his dreams, or he was about to hit the ground, Ben's subconscious told him he would wake. But he didn't. He was completely comatose, unable to move, unable to be woken from the dream.