Ulrike's Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand was replaced by another soft, exploring hand, whilst the fast talking whispers came and went. Ben felt the soft touch of hands stroking his chest, his belly, down his thighs. In his mind he was looking into the shadows of the candle light. It was simply too dark in the dull orange glow and he was unable to make out who was there or what was happening.

There was a distinctive warmth and wetness on the head of his manhood. Instantly, it responded of its own volition and started to swell at a rapid rate. Again, as much as Ben resisted in his mind, his groin would go its own way!

All of a sudden; there was the distinct and definite sensation of a mouth over the head of his erection. This time Ben could feel a tongue circling and flicking the taught piece of skin that connected the shaft to the glans. He could feel a hand stroking him and a mouth pleasuring him to perform what Ben identified as slow, sensuous oral sex. As in many of Ben's early dreams, his body would just not respond to commands and he tried and tried to open his eyes.

Then he felt a shifting of weight and movement on the bed with him. Ben tried opening his eyes but his eyelids would only open a fraction, sufficient for him to see his own eyelashes and the orange glow of the candle on the far side of the room.

But no! There, above him was the silhouette of a female form crouched above him. As Ben tried to register exactly what he was dreaming, the shadowy figure lowered itself in its crouched position as a hidden hand held his swollen and throbbing cock pointing upward to meet it. This was a woman! The curves at the hips and the silhouette of a pair of pert breasts were clear to see.

Suddenly he could feel that he was inside a tight, wet, hotness of a woman's vagina. There was no mistaking the feeling! The feeling of being taken in his wife's mouth was a wonderful sensation, but the feeling of being inserted into her wet, gaping and ready pussy was unique. This was the feeling of penetrating a woman. But the woman was very tight, very wet and slowly taking him into her by moving her hips side to side and in circles.

Ben tried again to open his eyes further but to no avail. He felt a mouth on his body, kissing his belly, up onto his chest and licking and kissing his nipple. Through the slits available through his eyelids and his eyelashes, Ben was certain he could make out the top of a blonde head. Fine, platinum blonde hair with small narrow braids, much the same style of hair as Leena was wearing. The blonde was gently suckling and licking his nipple, whilst he was mounted by a silhouette who was now gently riding his throbbing erection.

Ben could feel his ejaculation building. The feeling in his groin, which had been glowing all evening, was now nearing an eruption. This invisible entity was gently rising and falling on his throbbing cock and getting him more and more excited and nearing the edge.

With a jolt that was almost as painful as it was pleasurable, Ben ejaculated inside the wet, warm depths of the pussy that engulfed him. He could hear the child-like sighs and gasps, the reassuring voice of Leena off in the distance and the head that Ben had sworn he saw had now moved away into the shadows beyond where Ben was able to see.

The feminine silhouette gently raised itself off of its impaled position, a hand held Ben's still swollen member and now a mouth took over and gently sucked, licked and teased his cock from tip to base. Meanwhile, a hand gently stroked and fondled his balls, before each of them, too, received a thorough licking then a hand rubbed gently across them on completion.

As quickly as these entities had arrived, they departed.

Ben felt the warmth of the covers being gently pulled up over his chest then, preceded by the occasional high pitched sighs and whispers moving off into the distance, Leena's soft tones could be heard. They were the last noise Ben heard before the bedroom door again closed, gently.

===========

Ben had and almost familiar feeling as if he was gently falling, flying like in his childhood dreams but on his back. He could glance to the side with his eyes in anticipation of the ground coming up to meet him but he was in complete darkness, floating, slowly falling.

This feeling took Ben into a deeper state of unconsciousness where he remained for some time with not one iota of how long that period was.

===========

It must have been a matter of hours when once again, Ben thought that he heard movement. He immediately tried to wake himself and open his eyes but he couldn't.

Ben mind was saying to him-self "Not again. Here we go again!"

Once more the whispering was there, there was the gentle whispering of Leena; a voice that Ben found distinctive and for him, easy to identify. There was a shuffling of feet and Ben could feel himself looking up from his airborne floating position and seeing the covers lifted off his chest and pulled down to his shins.

Once more, unseen hands were on his thighs, his belly, on his chest. The soft tiny hands were stroking softly and he could hear child-like gasps and sighs. Once again, a hand grasped his now stirring penis. The hand gently stroked his shaft back and forth, softly tugging his foreskin and then a mouth could be felt on each of his nipples. He was being aroused to a full, angry erection.

This time Ben decided not to struggle in his internal turmoil. He lay like a corpse, arms to his sides, legs parted and asleep, although his mind was racing. If this dream was half as pleasant as the last one tonight, he was in for a treat!

Indeed, the same pattern emerged. Ben identified the soft, sweet tones of Leena off in the distance, then the wet warmth of a mouth on his swollen cock, whilst another mouth teased his nipple. Again, a feeling of additional weight on the bed, a slight movement as weight was transferred from one foot to the other whilst they were astride Ben's hips.

Ben felt the delicious heat of womanhood impaling itself on his throbbing cock. Slowly, down then up, down again for deeper penetration. It was tight and it was slippery and it felt absolutely sublime. Finally, Ben could feel that he was completely imbedded inside a woman and she clenched, sighed and moved her hips to milk him for all he was worth.

"What are the chances to repeat a dream in exact detail?" thought Ben subconsciously.

Once more, it didn't take more than a few minutes and Ben had a violently powerful ejaculation. He had felt this before in wet dreams as he passed through puberty. The painful pulsing of his penis without it actually being erect! He could recall the sensations of the overwhelming feeling of his ejaculation. But when it had happened back then, he would instantly wake. Ben wanted to wake. His subconscious needed to let him wake and see who these women were. He didn't.

As before, his penis received a loving, gentle and sensually warm mouth and tongue to suck him and lick his still turgid shaft and around his balls. Ben felt the covers pulling up over him and he was left in this semi-unconscious state and tucked up in bed whilst his antagonists withdrew.

===========

Ben woke with a start. His eyes flashed open and he tried to focus on areas through the blackness within the room. The one candle that had remained lit on the shelf on the far wall had long burned out.

Ben was almost relieved that he now had the capability to open his eyes, so he immediately tried moving an arm. It worked! A leg would move, both legs moved and, in fact, it appeared that he had the return of all the senses and motor skills that had been dulled the night before.

Ben gingerly swung his legs from the side of the bed and standing upright, immediately struck his head on a roof beam.

"Dammit!" he said under his breath and stooped to move gingerly and felt his way to area of the window.

Reaching blindly ahead until he felt the curtains, he pulled them open and squinted through the window into the pre-dawn sky. It must have been very early was Ben's assessment. Dawn had not yet started to fully emerge but looking up he saw no sign of snowflakes falling to the window.

Ben had no idea what direction he was facing or what time it was. Retracing in his mind his walk upstairs and to the bedroom, he calculated that he was looking out of a window from one end of the house.

Feeling an urge to pee, Ben went and fumbled his way to his right in the darkness and felt for his clothes on the low bench. Locating his cell-phone within his rear trouser pocket, Ben retrieved it and pressed the power button. It sprang to life and gave him an electric blue light source immediately, which allowed him to use it as a guide to the rudimentary toilet and took a long, overdue leak. Ben noted the time displayed on the screen; 06:45.

Holding the face of the 'phone down to point at the bowl, Ben started to give himself relief in a long, steady stream. He noted that there was a distinct feeling of tenderness to head and the tip of his penis.

As the phone loaded its set interface, there was sufficient light for him to be able to aim down into the toilet and he chuckled to himself that this was something akin to a 'long-drop' toilet. His noted that his stream of pee fell at least eight feet before it diverted below.

Now having taken care of the most pressing matter in Ben's mind, he took mental stock and was pleased to confirm that he felt great! He felt well rested, bright and wide awake. He had no idea how long he had slept but clearly, he slept deeply, or so he figured...

There was a tank on the wall above the toilet that represented a cistern that had a smooth, turned wooden handle on it, which was attached to the tank on a pivot and pointed down. Ben fiddled with it and found that the handle could move clock-wise or anticlockwise and swivelled around the axis, so he flicked it round quickly. The cistern sprung to life as the syphon was created and the toilet flushed.

"Well that's clever" Ben thought to himself. "But how does it refill?"

He felt as sharp as the proverbial tack. He had no trace of a hangover whatsoever; despite that mulled wine he had gleefully imbibed and then it registered with him; the point of the wooden pail of water adjacent to the toilet was for the cistern tank! Lifting the lid of the tank and peering inside, Ben could see that it had emptied, so he took the pail and refilled it. He also briefly examined the flushing mechanism and marvelled at its simplicity.

Flicking the tip of his penis dry with a couple of hand movements and knee bends, Ben fiddled with his 'phone and found the 'Torch' function and flicked it into life. There was an alternate setting of a direct beam like a flashlight, or the entire screen provided a white diffused illumination. Ben selected the latter, which lit up the entire room.

In the eerie glow of the 'phone, Ben made his way to the small chest of drawers and the bowl with jug resting within it. He set the 'phone pointing face up, filled the bowl from the jug and stooped to wash his face thoroughly, wetting his hair and pushing it back over his head, before grabbing a folded towel to wipe his face and head of any excess water.

Unzipping his case, he retrieved his small toiletries bag, taking out his toothbrush and toothpaste and dipping the brush into the bowl, applied a pea sized blob onto the brush and cleaned his teeth.

Taking a swig of water from the jug, Ben went over and after rinsing the water around his mouth, spat the contents down into the toilet. Returning to the chest of drawers, Ben proceeded to comb his hair then moved to his case to retrieve a pair of jeans, socks and underwear. He picked out a polo shirt to complete the ensemble.

Removing the gown that was still hanging loose from his shoulders, Ben discarded it on the bed and stood naked ready to start dressing. All the while, his mind was churning; recalling the day and evening previous, just how drunk had he got? His mind started to race.

It wasn't a common thing for Ben to remember dreams. His wife seemed to remember her dreams regularly and would detail them the following day to Ben as he listened intently and, sometimes, incredulously. But suddenly, a dream he had during the night leapt to his mind about having sex. He recalled having a woman straddling him and riding him to orgasm. He also remembered a head of blonde hair!

Ben recalled somewhere that you don't dream in colour, albeit some people claim that they do. Could his dream of blonde hair actually have been Leena's raven hair and he had dreamed it monochrome?

Ben's heart started to beat faster and immediately, Ben questioned whether he had simply had a wet dream! His hands went immediately to his stomach and he patted himself down from his tummy, down each thigh and felt around his groin area for evidence of his ejaculation in his sleep.

There was nothing, there! Ben started to rationalise in his mind whether he had simply got so drunk last night and couldn't remember what he had done or what had happened. He had been that drunk before, but did he really get that drunk where, perhaps, he had sex with Leena and didn't remember it?

"No!" Ben told himself.

There was no way he would have had sex with Leena and not remembered it! She was absolutely gorgeous and he felt he would have made sure to enjoy her to the fullest and the acts that he wanted to perform on her, and with her, would simply not be forgotten overnight!

Ben raised his hand and sniffed it.

"There!" Ben exclaimed to himself.

He could detect the distinctive odour of woman on himself. Ben ran his hand around his pubic area, along his flaccid penis and again, noted the tenderness around the head.

He brought his hand to his face and the delicious, musky odour of woman's sex was all over it! He almost collapsed to sit himself on the edge of the bed. The odour and his recall of the dream actually began to arouse him. Ben also recalled a couple of other details; including voices, sounds and the distinct impression that he gleaned that the woman who had ridden him to orgasm was smaller than Leena!

Ben resolved to get dressed and take stock. This didn't feel at all like a dream, it was too real and so were the odours from his body and the familiar sensations around his penis. He would see Leena and judge from her behaviour and reaction whether they had become lovers during the night. If need be, he would confront her.

Ben dressed swiftly; including a change of shoes for a more casual pair he had brought with him and packed his case, before glancing out of the window. It was very gradually becoming light. Grabbing his 'phone as a light source he went to pick up his fully packed case and there was a gentle knock at the bedroom door.

"Ben?"

It was the now familiar sound of Leena's sweet tone. "Are you up?"

Immediately, Ben figured that the noise of him taking a leak and the creaks of the floorboards with him moving about had alerted Leena to the fact he was awake and would indicate their own truths.

"Come in!" called Ben, "I am up and dressed."

The door opened and there was Leena holding a lit lantern out in front of her.

"Good morning" she exclaimed. "I do hope that you had a refreshing sleep."

"I had a wonderful night, thank you" added Ben, somewhat cryptically; pointing the white diffused light back at her to provide added illumination.

"Come" offered Leena, "Breakfast is prepared."

With that, she turned and retraced her steps along the corridor. Ben left his case and followed, pointing the way with his 'phone then clicking it to standby mode as he caught up to her as she turned to descent the staircase. Ben slipped the 'phone into his back pocket as he glanced to the far end of the corridor for signs of light. There was complete darkness.

Emerging into the downstairs room, the warmth immediately struck Ben as he powered down the 'phone and slipped in into his back pocket. The fire was roaring, there was the scent of cooking and he saw on the dining table two plates loaded with food, a couple of additional bowls with fruit and leavened bread and some cups.

"Come and sit, Ben" Leena invited with the wave of her pretty hand toward the chair at the end of the table.

He looked her over; she was still wearing her little booties, but now had a dark blue smock type dress with little red flowers embroidered all over, black leggings and her hair, once again, ringed with intricate plats and a platted ponytail.

She was an absolute knockout and Ben could hardly keep from staring.

As he took up his position by squeezing into the seat at one end of the table, Leena came and seated herself to his left where she had served herself a breakfast similar to Ben's, only with half the size of serving. She had two poached eggs, the same as Ben, but the helpings of small pieces of meats and green vegetables were half of what Ben had been served.

Leena poured two wooden mugs full of a semi-clear brown liquid and handed one to Ben.

Seeing the concern and inquisitive look on Ben's face, Leena smiled.

"Don't worry!" Leena assured him. "This is a morning beverage that is brewed to invigorate you, not help you to sleep."

Ben wasn't expecting a cup of coffee; he had learned enough to know that wasn't how it worked around here. But he was a little suspicious, after the mulled wine and beverage he was fed the night before.

He decided that this was going to be all above board and took a sip. There was a hint of mint and a rich, spicy fruit aftertaste.

He felt he was more than ready to eat and picked up his eating implements to start eating. Leena followed him as if in concert and they both tucked in.

"So..." Leena interjected swallowing her food. "You shouldn't have any problem continuing your journey in an hour or so now that we have cleared the way."

"Wait a minute!" Ben thought to himself, "Who, exactly, do you mean by WE?"

"Oh?" Ben shot back. "Why do you say that?"

Leena put down her knife and wooden fork.

"Well, my sisters and I have cleared the way and freed your car from the snow" Leena stated.

She immediately went on; "It stopped snowing early today and the main road is open again."

This came at Ben like a bolt from the blue. So there WERE other people here, Leena's sisters! So what he thought he had dreamed was NOT a dream. There was some explaining to do and he wanted to get to the bottom of it.

As much as Ben's recollections were pleasant and very erotic, he felt somewhat taken advantage of. He felt indignant and that he had been taken advantage of. If what he thought had happened DID happen, it was tantamount to rape!

Ben shuddered internally and decided that he needed to make his feelings known. Just as he was about to launch into an inquiry, he was cut short by Leena.

"We are Ulrike's daughters" Leena stated flatly.

"Sorry?" Ben responded confused. "I don't understand what you mean."

Leena leaned back in her chair and sighed.

"Listen Ben" she said in a sympathetic manner, "I think that I owe you an explanation about things here" and leaned forward to place her pretty hand on the back of his hand.

"I think you do!" Ben responded with exaggerated indignation.

"Then I shall tell you everything" Leena went on. "You might find much of what I have to tell you hard to comprehend, but please hear me out" Leena added.

Leena then went on to detail a fantastical tale of the history of her ancestors, her family, their existence here out in the woods. It transpired that she, her sisters and all of her relatives from her mother through her grandmother and beyond over thousands of years; all had some strain of gene whereupon their DNA determined that they could only ever bear female offspring.

It was something that they had all inherited from the original ancestor from who they all came from, their clan mother, who was Ulrike. They had also inherited the trait that they were all very small.